Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inspected my dick for a few seconds, trying to assess how close I was to releasing precum, and, ultimately, determined two things. First, I hadn't started yet, though I was certainly close. Second, it didn't actually matter one whit, even if I was.

I grabbed the skimpy bikini briefs and scrutinized the garment, holding it up to the overhead light to see if, on top of being skimpy, perhaps it was also transparent. It would be my luck, I mused.

"Ready?" Nadia asked giddily, starting to turn before I was ready.

"Not yet!" I blurted, though she continued turning. I immediately pulled the garment on, nearly falling over as my toe got hung up on one of the leg holes.

"Oh, Andy," Nadia cooed, having clearly seen my blooming erection before I'd had fully covered it with the bikini.

"Hmm," Miss Swenson considered, examining the brief and deftly using a single finger to rearrange the garment around my waist and legs since I didn't have the chance in my hurry to have put it on exactly right.

"I like it, okay, I suppose," she sounded unconvinced. "But I think we can do better, don't you, Nadia?"

Nadia didn't answer, her eyes and attention were locked hard on the tenting fabric of the bikini brief, her tongue idly poking from between her lips.

"Nadia? Sweetie?"

"Huh?"

"I asked if you agreed that we could do better," Miss Swenson said again.

"Uh-huh... sure, Mom," she muttered.

"Very well, then, Andy. The thong, please?" Miss Swenson ordered and turned herself around again.

Nadia was slow to the take and it wasn't until her mother put her hand on her midriff and started to spin her that she came back to reality.

I waited for a second to see if Miss Swenson would fondle her daughter's skirt again and, as I'd hoped, she did. Her fingers immediately lifting the back of her skirt and tucking it into its own waistband so that it remained in place, hiked up and revealing Nadia's perfect, tight ass to me.

I groaned quietly and wanted desperately to touch myself, but I knew better. I was already at sixteen corrections as it was.

Miss Swenson, of course, knew perfectly well what she was doing to me, and as she slid her fingers lower down Nadia's butt cheek, she slipped one finger between the lower hem of her boy shorts and started inching it closer to her sex.

"Are you ready, yet, Andy?" Miss Swenson called.

"I... wow... No, Miss Swenson, I..." I tripped over my words.

Miss Swenson's finger disappeared completely beneath Nadia's shorts, causing her daughter to buck her hips backward, into the intruding digit.

"We're going to turn around, Andy," Miss Swenson announced, "in five... four... three..."

As quickly as I could, I yanked off the bikini brief and grabbed the thong, haphazardly tugging it on and trying to get my now turgid erection hidden behind the dainty amount of fabric.

I realized I'd failed when I looked up to find them both staring at my crotch, one testicle hanging out and my cockhead peeking out the top. I covered myself with my hands and turned away.

"Ah, ah, ah," Miss Swenson corrected, slapping my bare ass loudly with her bare hand.

"Ow!" I shrieked, more from the shock of it than any real pain.

Miss Swenson turned me forward and as she went to move my hands away, I closed my eyes tight.

"Eyes open," she commanded, and immediately, I obeyed.

The look on Nadia's face only made things worse for me. She had a crazed look in her eyes, her mouth nearly drooling, her cheeks flushed pink. I also noticed that her skirt had been hiked up, not only in the back but in the front as well, tucked into its own waistband there, too. And though her panties were black, I couldn't help noticing a distinct spot where it was darker, wet with arousal.

My dick lurched at the sight and then, almost simultaneously, Miss Swenson grabbed the fabric of the thong and manipulated it around my one escaped nut. Then, when she stretched the fabric out and over my cockhead, her fingers sneakily teased a circle around my cum-slit and I nearly came on the spot.

Nadia licked her lips as she grabbed one of her breasts with one hand and slid the other down her belly and tunneled it into her panties.

"This is more like it," Miss Swenson gleamed with delight. "Don't you like it, Nadia?" she asked and after a few seconds of silence, looked over at her daughter and the obscene display of self-love she was offering to us both.

"Oh, dear," Miss Swenson said quietly, "I'll take that as a yes."

"Miss Swenson?" I croaked, barely able to speak.

"Yes, Andy?"

"Can I... May I... Will you, please..."

"No, Andy. Not yet," she answered, hearing the question I was failing to articulate. "One more to try," she announced, then reached for the box labeled 'Cock Sock' and ripped it open. "Will you need some help with this one?" she asked, teasingly.

"N-no, ma'am," I muttered, mindlessly taking the tiny pouch from her hand and staring at it.

"Very well, then Andy. We'll give you a minute to change. Don't dilly-dally too long, now."

I watched as, as third time, Miss Swenson directed Nadia to turn away, except this time, she immediately reached over and started to pull Nadia's panties down, exposing her creamy white butt to my gaze and nearly making me spew in the thong.

Fearing I'd soil the thong before we'd even purchased it, I lowered it quickly, my cock springing free and slapping my belly at its release. My eyes were fixed on the sight before me.

Miss Swenson kneeled, pulling Nadia's underwear with her and adeptly sliding them over her pure white tennis shoes. She winked at me, which made me realized she hadn't turned away as her daughter had.

I leaned one arm against the wall of the changing room and, not so skillfully, wrestled one leg out of the thong, while Miss Swenson maneuvered herself in front of her daughter, still kneeling on the floor.

As I switched arms and started to untangle my other leg from the thong, I suddenly realized what Miss Swenson was about to do. I caught myself from toppling at the last second, freeing my leg from the thong and standing behind Nadia's bare ass, staring.

"Now, you can, Andy," Miss Swenson's voice sounded muffled, her face hidden on the other side of Nadia's lithe body.

"I... I can?" I mumbled, unable to put together the message she was sending.

"Mm," she grunted, pulling herself away from her daughter's pussy in frustration. "Yes, Andy. You can relieve yourself now. I permit you. Just not inside."

"Inside..." I mumbled, "Not inside?"

"You know where, Andy," she sputtered as Nadia started moaning.

"Ohhh, Mom... that feels so good," Nadia purred. "You haven't done this in so looooong," she said throatily. "Oh God, yes... right there, Oh!"

Absentmindedly, I reached my hand to my cock and started stroking, my precum already leaking from the head and providing a tiny bit of lubrication, but nowhere near enough.

I spat in my hand twice and spread it over my length, resuming my self-pleasuring until an urgent thought barged into my mind. "Wh... where, Miss Swenson?"

"Ung... N-not on the walls," Nadia managed to groan amidst the sloppy massaging of her sex by her mother. "Mmmm... and not on the floor," she panted.

"You know where," Miss Swenson leaned back from her daughter's snatch, already gasping for air from her fervent muff-diving.

"Wh-where?" I asked again, stroking myself dangerously close to climax as I gawked at the spectacle playing out before me.

"Seventeen, Andrew!" Miss Swenson grouched angrily, "You know where!" then she resumed her attack on Nadia's pussy, spanking her ass with both hands in an obscene display.

On her ass?! I asked myself, questioning all of life at that moment. Is she serious?! I doubted until Miss Swenson started kneading her daughter's ass cheeks with her fingers splayed wide.

"Mmmm... oh, Mom..." Nadia growled, "Oh, Gaw-aw-awd."

I positioned myself closer to Nadia, my fully engorged cock mere inches above her ass as I stroked myself faster. "Oh my god, Miss Swenson," I said excitedly, "Thank you! Oh, God! Thank you!"

"Oh!" Nadia blurted loudly at the sound of my voice. "Come with me, Andy! Oh! Oh! I'm so close!"

"I am, too, Nadia! Ung... Umm... Oh, God... Thank you, Nadia... ung..."

Our grunts and moans blended amidst the slurping sounds from Miss Swenson until I thought I heard a whimpering sound coming from down the hall.

"Mmmmm... ung... I'm about to," I rasped between grunts.

"Do it... Andy... cum on my... on my... on my ass," Nadia growled, her voice rough and hoarse. "Oh... I'm cumming, too! Oh! OH! I'm cummmmmmmm... innnnnnggggg."

As Nadia stopped speaking, her words replaced with squeaks and gasps, I stroked myself faster, the lubrication wearing thin, but in my exuberance, I didn't care. I jackhammered at my hard shaft, my skin sliding back and forth, my fingers swiping at precum as it leaked steadily from the head until the dam cracked and gave way.

"UNG! OH! FUCK! UNG!" I shouted as a torrent of hot lava surged from my loins, rifling through the tunnel of my shaft and erupting from my cockhead.

"YES!!! OH, SHIT!" Nadia screamed when she felt the first rope of my hot cum land on her ass cheek. "YES! YES! YES!!!"

My hand was a blur as a second rocket of cum was launched, lewdly painting her other ass cheek. A third rope came forth and landing at the top of her ass crack, perfectly centered between two dimples on each side of her spine.

"Oh, God!" I grunted, "fuck! OH!" I nearly wailed, as the last of my orgasm escaped its prison, flowing wildly into the air until it landed just beneath her rolled-up skirt.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Nadia moaned, coming down from her high.

Miss Swenson slowly emerged from her position, hidden behind her daughter, her hand buried deep in her running shorts as she leaned against a sidewall of the changing room.

"Hmmm," she purred, extracting her hand from her shorts and feeding it to Nadia, who licked and sucked each finger until they were cleaned.

"Your turn, Andy," Miss Swenson said quietly, "Time for you to clean up, too," she said, her voice deep and scratchy.

I looked down at Miss Swenson, her face wet with Nadia's juices as she nodded toward her daughter's ass and the pornographic mess of my cum puddles. "Get to it, Andy. We don't have all day." She ordered, breathlessly.

I knelt to my knees and leaned forward, my tongue snaking out as I kissed for the first time, Nadia's alabaster skin and, though I'd always assumed my first kiss would be on her lips, I wasn't about to complain. I kissed her ass again and she leaned back, offering herself to me, and I grunted in gratitude. I licked her left globe clean, planting tiny kisses before proceeding to her other cheek.

Miss Swenson recovered, watching contentedly from her perch on the floor, as I lovingly worshipped Nadia's ass, gently caressing her with my hands as I obediently slurped up my cum from the surface of her skin, swallowing it, then returning for more.

Having finished planting kisses on her second globe, I turned my attention to the cleft between her cheeks and stuck my tongue into the crevasse, carefully extracting every drop of my semen before it chanced to reach her pussy.

I desperately wanted to venture lower, to gaze upon her pussy lips, to lick there, too. But I was sure the move would be considered presumptuous by Miss Swenson, so I fought hard against my desire.

Nadia cooed and mewled like a child, whimpering in pleasure at the wet loving touches from my tongue on her ass.

"I think that about does it, Andy," Miss Swenson whispered, lifting herself and telling Nadia to dress with simply a touch.

I stepped back to give her space, ogling Nadia's nakedness and trying desperately to commit it to memory.

"You're a little messy, too," Miss Swenson said quietly, looking down at my spent penis, still semi-rigid from excitement, but emptied of my seed.

Nadia finished pulling her boy short panties back up and turned, unwinding her skirt so that it fell like drapes over her womanly secrets. How I longed to have seen her, in all of her exquisiteness.

"All in good time," Miss Swenson whispered as if reading my mind like she so often did. "At least a week, am I right?" she reminded me of what the pharmacist had told her.

When my eyes went wide at the realization, Miss Swenson smiled crookedly and leaned forward, taking the length of my cock into her mouth and suckling it loudly.

"Mom!" Nadia protested. "What are you doing!?"

"I'm cleaning him off, Nadia. What do you think I'm doing?" she asked nonchalantly before resuming her licking of both my shaft and then my balls.

"But... Mom... He's mine!" she argued. "He's my boyfriend, Mom! How could you do this to me?!"

"Oh, honey," she pulled off of me to address her daughter. "There's plenty of Andy to go around and, I promise, very soon, you'll be able to have him whenever you want. But surely, you don't mind sharing him?"

"But..." Nadia whined. "He was supposed to be just for me."

"Sweetie," Miss Swenson stood and wrapped her arms around her daughter, leaving me standing completely exposed to Nadia's blatant gawking at my glistening cock. "I know you want him all to yourself. But that's a little bit selfish, isn't it?" she asked tenderly but almost rhetorically in her leading.

"I... I guess," Nadia acquiesced quietly, staring silently at my manhood as her mother gently rocked her in her matronly hug. "He does have a nice dick, doesn't he, Mom?" Nadia nearly giggled, suddenly not as upset as she'd been just a moment prior.

"He has a magnificent cock, Sweetie."

"Mom?" Nadia asked, after a moment's pause, "I'll be his first, right? I mean... I've saved myself for him. But I'll be his first, too, won't I?"

My penis twitched and Nadia grinned so wide her dimples showed.

"Well," Miss Swenson answered uncertainly, "I'll have to run that past his Mom and Aunt Clara. I'm sure they won't mind, but I don't actually know. We haven't discussed that part of his therapy quite yet, so I'm not sure."

Nadia's face scrunched as a wave of realization seemed to strike her. "His therapy, Mom? That was part of his therapy? Does that mean... Have you... Have you done that before?" she asked.

Miss Swenson nodded. "I have, Sweetie, yes. And he's done other stuff, too. Sometimes for me, like I just did for you."

"Oh my God," Nadia mouthed though no sound came forth.

"But don't worry, honey. By the time we're done with his therapy, you're going to thank us. I promise."

"Now, Andy," Miss Swenson turned to face me. "Let's see this outfit on you and get out of here. I could use some caregiver's attention myself, but I'd rather it not be here in a dressing room."

I nodded my agreement and grabbed the cock sock, stuffing my more manageable penis into the sack and pulling the drawstring closed. A minute later, I stood before them dressed to the nines, Miss Swenson running her hands across my arms, smoothing out some wrinkles, Nadia smoothing my pants legs under the pretense of doing the same, except allowing her hands to wander to my crotch every chance she could, groping my cock until it was straining the satiny soft sack.

I was recovering rapidly beneath her ministrations and hoping, perhaps, for another release, when we heard voices down the hall.

Quickly, the Swenson ladies helped me get redressed in my old running outfit and we left the dressing area, passing a still-blushing Priscilla who somehow seemed to have had an orgasm herself at some point, from her lookout position.

Nadia smiled knowingly and whispered 'thank you' to her Mom as Priscilla rang up our order.

"Any time," Priscilla said happily as she examined each item before placing it in the bag and unabashedly gawking at my tented running shorts. "Thanks for shopping at Fashion Planet," she said gleefully as Miss Swenson took our bags in one hand and my hand in the other.

I didn't protest this time, more than happy to hold Miss Swenson's hand as she led me away.

"But I didn't even ask her yet!" I exclaimed to Miss Swenson then turned, pulling against the firm grasp of her hand. "Nadia! Will you go out with me?!" I yelled across the store.

"Yes!" Nadia hollered back unreservedly and without a hint of concern. After all, Mr. Venkel had gone home early, having some sort of embarrassing wardrobe malfunction he needed to tend to.

A grin spread wide across my face as Nadia waved and blew me a kiss.

"One week, Andy!" she yelled, "And not a single day more!"

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful!

Votes are appreciated but feedback means more. Of course, I wish it could all be positive, but that's not realistic. So if your feedback isn't glowing, please, at least let it be constructive.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make a good story.

Thanks again and I truly hope you enjoyed this installment of the series: Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind.

-BizMe