Mom becomes a Belay Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and Son form a new relationship on El Capitan.
4.4k words
4.43
35.9k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wind buffeted the portaledge, waking Tom from a restless sleep. His eyes opened to see the dim purple and gold light that meant dawn. Tom and his mother Eileen were separated by four feet of open space, below that, nothingness for two thousand feet and then a slow bank into the pine trees of Yosemite Valley. They were two-thirds up the side of El Capitan, the most spectacular wall in North America and maybe the world. Three thousand feet of pure granite, a sheer wall which from a distance looks impossible to climb. Tom and his mother Eileen were free climbers, which meant that while they use ropes for perfection in case of falls, they make their way up cliffs just with the strength of their arms and legs.

Tom stuck his head out of the flap of the suspended tent, feeling the morning air like a slap against his face. His long blond hair whipped around his head. He was 26 years old and hitting the peak of his climbing strength. Just last month he had won the North American lead climbing gold and bouldering bronze medals, and this trip was almost like a break, going back to Yosemite where his mom had taught him to climb as a child.

He considered whether to wake his Mom up, and decided it was best to get going early while the wall was cold and grippy.

"Mom!" Tom shouted, the wind carrying off most of the strength of his voice.

He waited a few seconds and called out again.

"Ya, ya, I'm up." Eileen called back. It was a few minutes until she poked her head out too.

Even though she was his mom, Tom couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was. Her bright blue eyes shone with joy and when she stepped out of her tent her toned body looked like that of a 20-year-old world champion climber, which she almost had been if not for getting pregnant with Tom at the age of 19. She had a long neck, broad shoulders and a thin waist. Her breasts were slightly smaller than average, especially in a sports bra.

Even though the pregnancy ruined her chance at a medal, she had never resented Tom. She had managed to make her own routes up El Capitan after she gave birth, one of which they were on now. They were some of the harder routes created up to this point, with some long crack climbing and a few bouldering problems which Tom often fell on. Eileen however knew the route like the back of her hand. She never slipped, knowing every foothold by heart. Tom had shifted more into competition climbing and it was always a bit of a transition to get used to natural rock surfaces again.

For the first pitch above their hanging camp, which was a long crack climb, Eileen took the lead. They both got themselves roped up to each other, and Tom prepared to belay her from the cot as Eileen climbed. Eileen reached up to the wall, her toned arms each grabbing one side of the crack, she pulled herself up and wedged her feet between the cliff walls. Hand by hand and foot by foot, she moved up the wall, linking the rope through carabiners as she moved. Tom watched as she shifted her weight, her ass dancing up the wall in front of him. Her legs were long and thin like her arms, but her ass was nice and full. He shook his head vigorously and refocused on giving enough rope for his mom to make progress. After she linked to the last carabiner, it was his turn, and he followed her same path up to the top of the crack with her ready to catch his weight with the rope if he fell.

From there they climbed a few more pitches, until they were 500 feet above their camp site. This is where they would spend the next night, but before that they had to belay down and retrieve their gear. It was always Tom's least favorite part of climbing, but it had to be done. For a route like this there was no way to do it in one day like some of the easier routes on El Capitan.

They belayed down, and began packing up the gear. They were about to start climbing again when Tom suddenly heard a yell. Turning around, he saw his mom. She had a cut across her left hand and he noticed she had no bag on her shoulder. Looking down he saw her bag, falling and bouncing off the granite wall until it disappeared.

"What happened?" Tom asked with concern in his voice.

"I slipped and cut my hand on the wall." Eileen winced, pain in her voice.

Tom considered the situation. Her bag had contained most of the cooking supplies, food, extra ropes, and her own sleeping bag and tent.

"Shit. We'll have to get to the top tomorrow." Tom said.

It was a long climb back to the point they free climbed to before, this time aided with ropes. They set up the one portaledge they still had as the sun began to set.

"We're gonna need to share a sleeping bag." Eileen said out of the blue.

"Oh..." Tom said, not knowing what else to say. He felt a slight twinge in his cock as he imagined himself wrapped around his Mom, his arms covering her perfect breasts as her ass rubbed against his cock.

"Tom." He heard, suddenly realising where he was.

"Ya mom?" He said, realising he felt a tent in his climbing pants. Judging by her reluctance to look at him, she had noticed it too.

"Let's get it set up before it gets too cold." She said, latching the tent onto the portaledge and opening the sleeping bag.

She got in fully clothed and Tom did the same. She faced away from him on her left side just as Tom had imagined. He slipped in behind Her, finding her ass jutting slightly onto his side of the sleeping bag. He shifted into place, wrapping his arms around her belly, trying to put his hands places that wouldn't be construed as sexual. He gritted his teeth trying not to let his erection strengthen and push against her ass, but it was no use.

After 10 minutes Tom cock was at full strength and jutting hard into his mom's ass. The sleeping bag was meant for one person so his crotch couldn't be pulled back at all. There was no way she didn't feel his cock. Tom laid in silence, praying she would fall asleep and his cock would too. Just her breathing was making her ass move on his cock, causing her ass to slightly shift up and down the length of his erect penis.

After another 10 minutes and no easing in his cock, Eileen suddenly spoke.

"Tom." She whispered, turning her head so gaze into his eyes. His cock twitched when they made eye contact, she didn't look angry. "I'm gonna need to sleep soon if we are going to make it to the top tomorrow. Do you think you can deal with your situation?" She spoke kindly even though she was clearly a bit frustrated.

"I'm so sorry mom!" Tom whispered back, cursing himself for being so turned on by his own mother.

"Shhh, hey, it's ok. Don't beat yourself up." Eileen said, reaching her left hand back to stroke his cheek. She had put a bandage around it and it seemed like it wasn't causing her much pain anymore. "This is harder for you than it is for me." She said, winking at him with a little smile.

Tom didn't know what to make of that. Was she not disgusted with him? His mom has always been understanding but this was not the reaction he expected from shoving his hard cock against his mom's big athletic ass.

"What should I do?" He asked aimlessly.

"What do you usually do?" She asked back.

She wanted him to masturbate?

"But there's nowhere for me to go - and it's too cold to do it outside the sleeping bag." He said, hoping she would give him permission to masturbate in the bag and not freeze his cock off sitting beside her in the tent.

"That's ok, do it here." She said softly.

"Ok..." Tom said. There was a pause before Tom reached down and pushed his pants and underwear down, releasing his cock into the space between him and his mother. By turning a bit to his side, he could get his hand around his cock and begin to stroke it. His mom still had her head turned, and was looking at him as he stroked himself. He awkwardly made eye contact and then looked away, ashamed that he was so horny that he needed to get off while he was so tightly embracing his mom.

"Am I making you nervous? Should I pretend you're not here?" She asked quietly. She was letting him choose, he realised. It was his choice if she was going to be involved in this sexual act or just let it happen.

"No it's ok." Tom said, looking down at her now. They held eye contact as Tom stroked his cock back and forth. His fingers rubbing against her ass as he did it. He was begging to feel close to cumming when he realised if he came in this position he would cover his mom's climbing tights and make a mess for them to sleep in. He looked around, trying to think of a solution.

"What is it?" Eileen asked, again reaching back to hold his cheek and turn his head towards her.

"I don't know where to cum." Tom said, desperation in his voice.

Eileen took a moment to think, and she shifted her right hand down and cupped the end of his cock, pulling her hand back a bit once she found the right spot.

"You can cum here." She said, still holding his cheek with her left hand.

Tom felt a surge of arousal at her words. His mom was gonna let him cum in her hand. He couldn't imagine anything hotter at that moment. He masturbated furiously, his breathing quickening. He looked down and saw his mom's breathing was going faster too. Her chest heaved under his left arm and her but pushed back slightly into his cock. Just as he was about to cum he felt her fingertips on the underside of his cock. They were moving independently from each other, stroking the underside of his shaft from the middle of his cock to the end, as if coaxing the cum out of I'm. He moaned and his cock began to stiffen as his body entered climax.

"That's right, let it out." Eileen cooed to her son as the first ropes of warm cum streaked across her palm. "just like that. Give me all your stress and frustration Tommy. Let it all out." She moaned. Tom opened his eyes, looking at his mom who was peering at him over her shoulder. He shuddered as the last quakes of his orgasm subsided. Eileen used her index finger to stroke the last drop of cum from the end of his cock and pulled her hand away. She straightened out and pushed her but back against his cock, leaving them back in a spooning position. Tom felt tiredness overtake him and he closed his eyes, falling right to sleep.

Next morning Tom woke to an empty sleeping bag and the sound of his mom calling his name.

"Tom, wake up sleepy head."

Tom shook himself weak, peering through fussy eyes to see his mom all geared up for the next climb.

"We better get going. You slept through most of the morning." She smiled at him, handing him his Harness.

"You first this time." She said with a smile.

"Ok." Tom said groggily.

It took some time for Tom to get into the swing of things. It felt like he had jelly in his legs and he fell a couple of times on the first pitch. Once they got past that he was good though, and they made good progress.

At the top of this route there was a particularly difficult bouldering section, and as they got near it Tom's mind began to go back to last night. The way his mom had looked at him. Her eyes seemed to hold nothing but love for him. The way she coaxed the cum out of him with her fingertips, and the way she eagerly asked for his cum at the end. 'She must have been into it.' Tom thought to himself. He could feel his erection waking up again. Suddenly he realised this would be a big issue. The bouldering section required you to be super close to the wall, if he had an erection he wouldn't be able to balance through it. He shook his head, trying to forget his sexual thoughts.

When they arrived at the boldering section, Eileen went first, flashing the problem in one try. But when Tom tried to follow her, he couldn't get around the corner without his cock jutting out and catching on the wall. After four attempts his fingers were starting to bleed in some spots and he stopped to take a break. After a minute Eileen showed up, repelling down from the pitch above.

"Doing ok?" She asked, before noticing the tent in his pants. "Oh this again eh?" She asked coyly.

"Yeah. I don't know what's happening I just can't get my mind off last night." Tom said apologetically.

"Would it help if you came again?" Eileen asked, swinging over to Tom and catching herself on a rock beside him.

"Yeah, but my hands are covered with climbing chalk and we left the water back at the camp." Tom said. He was circumcised so masturbating with climbing chalk on his hands would be like masturbating with sandpaper.

"Hmm. Well my hands are all chalked up too." Said Eileen.

'would she have considered giving me a handjob?' wondered Tom. But before he could consider it much longer he felt his mom's hand grabbing the zipper on his pants and releasing his cock into the air. He looked down, nearly 3000 feet of air under his cock, and right in front of his cock, was his mom's face smiling up at him. Then she leaned forward and engulfed the head of his cock. Tom closed his eyes, breathing in heavily as he relished the sensation of his mom's mouth surrounding the end of his cock. She held his legs as she pulled his cock into her mouth, taking time to swirl her tongue around the head before she pushed herself farther down on her son's cock. Tom noticed his mom moaning between breaths, and looked down he saw she was rubbing her hand against her pussy; rubbing chalk all over her labia from the outside of her tights.

She kept trying to take him deeper but the awkwardness of hanging from ropes made it difficult to get a rhythm going. Tom could tell he wasn't going to come like this, and Eileen realised this too. She took her mouth off her son's cock, and lifted herself up on the side of the cliff beside him. She reached down and pulled her pants down, sticking her butt out in invitation to Tom.

She looked over her shoulder, making eye contact and lifting her eyebrows as if to say 'what are you waiting for?'

Tom moved behind her, grabbing the same holds she was holding and carefully positioned his cock at her entrance with his body.

"You can have either one you want." Eileen said suddenly. Tom stopped, looking at her. Did she mean what he thought she meant?

"Really?" He gasped, his cock somehow getting harder than it already was.

"Yeah your father uses whichever one he wants too. I'm used to it." She said matter-of-factly.

"Which would you prefer?" Asked Tom, unsure if he should really have such control over how this situation goes.

"Tommy." Eileen said lovingly, leaning slightly to kiss his cheek. "It's totally up to you if you want to fuck my pussy and cum in my womb or stretch my ass around your cock and fill my bowels with your cum. I would enjoy your cock inside either of my holes and I just want you to feel happy. I want you to release your tension in me so you can finish this climb with me."

Tom gripped the holds tighter and pulled himself towards the wall, pushing his cock into his mom's pussy and causing her to moan loudly.

Her pussy was tighter than any of the girls he fucked in university. And the way it moved blew him away. It felt like it had a life of its own how it was rippling up and down his cock, pulsing around him and squeezing so tight he wandered if he would be able to fuck it properly.

"Oh Tommy baby. Fuck your mom please. Please fuck me." She moaned. It was the sexiest thing Tom had ever heard.

Tom felt adrenaline fill his body and he began pounding into his mom from behind, her pussy convulsed around his cock and she shrieked out in joy as he fucked her hard and deep against the granite wall of El Capitan.

"Take me Tommy. Make me your belaying slut. Use me to release your stress so you can give everything to the climb."

"Fuck." Tom yelled as he climbed towards his orgasm.

"I'll just help you from now on. I won't complete my own climbs. I'll just belay you and let you fuck me and you can conquer the cliffs. I'll be by your side with your cum in my pussy and mouth and anus. I'll help you prepare and win another gold medal. I'll just be here for you from now on."

"Oh god mom." Tom said, his legs beginning to shake as he began to cum.

"Yes baby, cum in your loving mother Tommy. Cum in your belay slut. Cum in me!"

Tom's cum shot into his mother's pussy. Rope after rope covering her cervix and oozing into her womb. Each rope of cum was accompanied by another hard thrust, causing Eileen to moan out in joy each time her son shot another burst of cum into her. They slowed their fucking and slowly began to feel the pump in their arms from hanging and pulling throughout their fucking session.

Tom let himself relax and fell down a couple of feet until his rope caught him. He looked up, seeing his mom's pussy for the first time, it was bright pink and surrounded by hair, dripping his white cum into the granite wall.

They both breathed heaving, taking a few minutes to calm down.

"Ok. I'll climb the rope back up and belay you around the corner." Eileen said calmly, pulling her tight back up to cover her pussy.

"Ok." Tom said shakily. The words she had said while they were fucking ringing in his head. Did she really want to stop doing her own climbs and put her career on hold just to belay him on his climbs? Wouldn't it be selfish to have her do that for him? Or was it just a roleplay she was doing while they were fucking?

Tom completed the pitch on his first attempt, and they only had one pitch left to the top of El Capitan.

"You or me first?" Tom asked.

"Just you." Eileen said matter-of-factly. Smiling at him. "I'm just here to be your belay slut. I'm not gonna complete the free climb. Once you do it I'll climb the rope up."

'So she was serious' Tom thought. As he flashed the last pitch with a newfound confidence.

At the top he secured the rope and waited for his mom to come up. A minute later she appeared over the edge with the remaining backpack.

"Great job!" She shouted excitedly. "You really conquered that cliff." She said with a big smile as she walked up to him.

"Were you serious about all that stuff you said?" Tom asked.

"About being your belay slut?" Eileen asked. "Why don't you find out. Ask me to do something."

Tom took a few moments to think.

"Pass me the water." Tom said calmly.

"Is that all?" Eileen laughed, handing him the water bottle from the backpack. Tom poorer the water over his hands, cleaning the chalk off them. Eileen came to do the same but Tom raised his hand and stopped her.

"You on your knees." He said commandingly. Eileen didn't say a word and just fell to her knees immediately. She looked up at him expectantly while he washed the remaining chalk from his hands.

Then Tom stood up, looking over the edge of El Capitan, at Yosemite. Where he had been born. Where his mom taught him how to climb and took him on his first big walls.

He pushed down his pants and took out his cock, slowly beginning to masturbate. The end of his penis was inches away from his mom's face, but she didn't do anything, patiently waiting to see what her role would be in this moment.

"Open your mouth belay slut." Tom said, still looking out at the landscape. He just assumed she did as she was told, and continued to masturbate until he felt is semen rising in his balls. He let loose, not watching to see where his semen went, and not hearing any sound of splattering liquid on rock or skin.

After he came he pulled his pants up and finally looked down. His mom Eileen must have perfectly placed her mouth because her open mouth was full of semen and her lips and face were perfectly clean.

"You can swallow it." Tom said, offering his hand to his mother to help her up.

She swallowed a couple times and stood up.

"Thank you so much Tommy." She said earnestly. "Your semen is such a gift and I loved being there to catch it in my mouth and swallow it for you."

They left down the side of the mountain, hand in hand. Tom had her take another load down her throat in the car, and that night he had her kneel in the kitchen and accept his semen on her face. She came with him and belayed him up different routes each day for the next month, always coming home with his cum in one or more of her holes.

12