All Comments on 'Mom becomes a Belay Slut Ch. 01'

by Rockclimbingenthusiast

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story, I hope it gets more attention. Please write more!

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

The first story of this kind I've ever seen. Can you even get an erection while climbing?

BG187BG187over 2 years ago

Started off pretty strong then the mother decided she wanted to be a slut for her son because he had a erection? I'm confused on why you gave up on writing the story half way thru the first page.

** for effort

amiinwienamiinwienover 1 year ago

As someone who used to do a lot of free climbing back in the day, I enjoyed this unique twist. I only think the "turned into a slut" due to an erection was too much (yeah, I know this is all not real, but I think you understand what I mean). IMO there should have been more reluctance and effort to have sex with her son.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Total BS. so much wrong here. obviously the "author" had to have only given any reference material in regard to the climbing world an exceedingly short glimpse.

Any climber regardless of discipline knows their standard or climb rating that they are comfortable on.. For everything but Bouldering there's a 5. or 5 point system with (mathematically incorrect) the easiest climbs starting at 5.4 when rope protection is first needed to the elevated world of 5.11, 5.12, ect to 5.15. Last I checked.

Traditional or Trad, old-school Direct-Aid (hammer things into cracks hang loops from things ie copperheads, pitons, and bongs. take a few steps up the loop ladder, repeat),

Free Climbing-placing removeable PROTECTION (as opposed to perfection) devices into cracks, using hands and feet to climb the rock, placing and removing protection as you move. The rope is only there if you fall.

Bouldering- The most minimalist and pure form of climbing there is ! Mostly done with no protection or just a foam 'crash pad" on the ground. Exactly as it sounds. Climbing boulders instead of rock faces. The equipment besides the crash pad are 1. climbing shoes 2. gymnasts chalk (in chalkbag). That's it, unless you count a trusted friend to spot you and help to break the fall when you peel.. Don't be confused this entails some if the most difficult climbing in the world. With it's own unique "V" rating system . While face climbers us the 5. or 5 point ratings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockclimbingenthusiast@Rockclimbingenthusiast
I don't use this account to read stories so you won't find favorites of followed authors here. My primary inspirations are sex4every1 and silkstockingslover. If you like anything I write, I'm sure you will love them. sex4every1's most controversial series, "just a cumrag" is m...