Mom becomes a Belay Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months later.

It was a couple of hours before the qualifiers for the first rock climbing Olympics in Shanghai. He was in his room at the hotel, contemplating his recent attempts at the speed wall. He usually didn't compete in speed climbing but for the Olympics it was a combined event with all three climbing disciplines; speed, lead, and bouldering.

He returned his mind to the present, he was sitting on the edge of his bed, his cock was warmly sitting on his mom's throat. She hadn't moved for the last 20 seconds as he had his hand on the back of her head. It wasn't holding her in place, it was just lightly sitting on her head letting her know that he wanted her there still. He lifted his hand and she pulled off his cock, gasping for air before moving back to his cock and continuing her work.

Tom grabbed her neck and lifted her gently to her feet before getting up and pushing her into the bed. Over the last couple months he had learned that his mom was happy to be treated like a slut and positioned for easy entry.

Eileen lifted her legs and looked up at him, waiting for him to decide where to put his cock this time.

Tom positioned his cock at the entrance of her ass and slowly pushed into her rectum.

"Ohh, careful Tommy my love. You haven't been in there for a few days." She gasped. He ignored her and pushed his cock into her until his balls touched her ass cheeks.

He looked down at her pussy and ass stretching around his shaft.

"Shave your pussy." He said, looking up at her and beginning to pull out of her ass and push back in.

"Ok Tommy." Eileen said, moaning as he began fucking her ass.

"Would you like me to shave it, wax it, or get laser hair removal?" She asked. Breathing heavily as he began to fuck her ass hard.

"Wax it. I might want you to have hair again." Tom grunted as he fucked his mom's ass.

"Yes sir. Your slut is always happy to adjust herself to your needs." Eileen moaned. Cumming and wetting his cock with her pussy while she took the hard fucking in the ass. Tom slowed slightly as her ass was clenching him so hard while she came that it was difficult to fuck her through it.

"You're gonna do great today baby." Eileen said, stroking Tom's cheek and pulling him down to kiss her. After the kiss Tom leaned down to lick and suck her nipples as he continued fucking her ass. She had gotten piercings in her nipples after he requested them, and they made her extra sensitive. She came again as he fucked her ass and sucked on her tits.

Eventually Tom came in her bowels, reaching up to slap her face as he came. She gasped as he slapped her and came again as he filled her bowels with cum. After he came in her they were silent and still for a few seconds and he slapped her again. Her ass squeezed his softening cock in response.

"I love you so much!" Eileen moaned, looking up at Tommy before he slapped her once more.

"I love you too slut." He said, pulling his cock out of her ass and leaving to take a shower.

He didn't usually slap her so much, but something about being in her ass made him extra aggressive. He loved feeling her ass clench on his cock when he hurt her.

He qualified for the Olympics three hours after that. Eileen cheered for him from the side of the stage with his cum still in her rectum. He was gentle with her that night. Fucking her pussy slowly and lightly wrapping his hand around her neck. She moaned loving things to him and he came in her pussy. She loved it most when he used her pussy to cum.

Over the next month's they did many more outdoor climbs before the Olympics. But also a lot of indoor training. Eileen was always by his side, giving him training advice and releasing his stress.

12