All Comments on 'Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 03'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ap2techap2techalmost 12 years ago
More?

So what's going to happen when they get home? Is Lizzy going to join in or be dumped? Will Dad find out or keep being left out? How many more men will fuck the slut? Inquiring minds want to know!

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 12 years ago
OH YEAH

please more parts to cum. and let him continue using mom around dad or while dad is close by..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exclusivity!

Sonny should wake up and smell the coffee. He should claim exclusive use of his mother. Dad's already cut off and Mom should make it permanent. Sonny should stop whoring her out (except occasionally in special circumstances). He should make Mom go off the pill and fuck a baby into her womb. When she gets pregnant she can find an excuse to let Dad have a one-time quickie and blame him for the pregnancy!

What to do about Lizzie? Should he dump her? Should she find them fucking and join in? Should they make sure that she get pregnant too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
her boy's got plenty of hot cream in those big balls of his...

how about one time having him shoot his sperm on dad's back? Mom could rub it in, like it's a warm lotion. Having clueless dumb-ass dad take his own boy's rich creamy semen on his body and the mother gleefully rubbing it in would be another mark of the son's domination over his father.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
When they get home he should have his mom stop taking birth control

She has already cut the old man off so sonny boy will be able to knock his mom up, and use her like a cheap whore, keeping her stretched out pussy full of his cum.

Thanks for the read

newmistercnewmistercalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Glad to see you keep the momentum going. I've been waiting for the mom to give her ass up, and the payoff is well worth it.

A little disappointed that the dirty talk and the exhibitionism (in front of strangers) seems slightly toned down from the earlier parts. Still a favorite, thought!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Part 4!

I really enjoyed the exhibition of the mom in the 2nd part, and specially with the taxi cab. Your first story really got me hooked where she started taking her cloths off in th plan and I was wondering if the bitch will get caught. They should do more daring acts in fron of strangers and show her body more to people. Specially his friends. Leave the dad out and also don't bring in any other girls. This is about the mom and she should be the one who is whored around because she gets bored. Take her to arcades where 18yr old guys trying to impress girls will get chance of a lifetime. or take her to the mall and expose her. so many things you can do with this woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that god your still writing this series

keep the stories coming man, it's really freakin good. good to see you cut dad of permantley. i reckon you should keep lizzie out of it, keep having your way with mom behind lizzie and dads back. no other girls need to be added mums the slut in this storie, maybe get her pregnant and blow more loads on her face. cover her in cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Thanks for continuing this story. I hope it isn't too long before the next chapter! I love that they do things with dad right there. Maybe they could find a way to do something with the girlfriend around but unaware, though I would like to see as little as possible of her. I don't care too much about the pregnant suggestions, but it would be cool to see her fucked by a lot of strangers again while heavily pregnant (if it has to happen...). Anyway, good work!

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyover 11 years ago
Fuck yes

I'm so glad I decided to check your submissions. I totally forgot about this series. I see you really did take our feedback. Nice.

Chapter 2 wasn't bad, it just wasn't quite the same as chapter 1, so I am really glad that you decided to bring it back to just being fun between mom and son. And the contemplative, emotional scene in the start was a nice touch.

The dangerous sex is really fun too. When mom got completely naked by the pool...oh god.

Very good work, and as always, keep it up! (pun definitely intended.)

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

What an explosive tale!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

My comment would not add or subtract anything from this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3401 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...