Mom Catches Son Watching Taboo Porn Ch. 02

Story Info
Jackie makes it up to Ryan, but teases him first.
7.3k words
110.5k
198
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, a fantasy. Author and characters are all 18+ and this story is intended and written for an adult audience.

It is incest themed and if such themes offend you, this may not be the story for you.

Feedback is always appreciated.

I really recommend you read Ch1, before starting Ch2. There's a bit of a build up.

Notes:

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind comments. They helped craft Ch2

This was a pleasure to write. I hope it's a pleasure to read. Enjoy!

-----------

Waking up the next morning, Ryan couldn't believe what had happened yesterday. He reminisced of last night's events. Wow, I was having sex with my Mom. He sat there in his bed, smiling. He'd finally had sex, and it was with his mother. It was his dream, fantasy and fetish coming true. He remembered his Mom's whispering, touching, kissing, teasing, and those great big tits of hers. He knew he was a lucky man, despite having to finish himself off.

Replaying the events, he nearly forgot about the fact that his sister caught them having sex. His smile disappeared and panic set in. But assuming his Mom had worked things out with his sister, he decided not to think about it for the moment. He started to awaken properly now and the smell of last night had become apparent. Recognising the need to shower, he grabbed a towel, fresh clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

Exiting the bathroom after her shower was Emer, Ryan's sister. Maybe it was the experience of having sex with his mother, but it was like he had a paradigm shift and was now attracted to family members. Emer had a red bath towel loosely wrapped around her body.

Her blonde hair was darkened slightly due it being wet from the shower. Drops of water trickled from her hair down her chest towards her large breasts that the towel struggled to conceal.

This drew Ryan's attention and he checked her out as they approached each other. The towel was remarkably short and was only centimetres away from revealing her pussy too. He got trapped in a daze.

"Hey. What are you staring at?" she questioned her brother, rather cheerfully. He awoke from his daze.

"Sorry. Hey, Emer. Listen... about what you saw last night. It wasn't what you th-"

"Oh. You mean when I caught you and Mom having sex. Yeah, umm. That's nothing. Don't worry about it. Your secret is safe with me." She winked at him.

Ryan, not knowing what to say just kept looking at her, both in awe and shock. Why was she being so nice? This was unexpected. Why wasn't she angry? Placing her hands on her hips and looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, are you going to get out of my way or are you just staring at me like you want to fuck me too?"

Moving to the side, he apologised with a stammered delivery and let her pass. She looked back at him while making her way to her bedroom, rolled her eyes and laughed.

After his shower, Ryan tidied up his room and found his mother's sports bra she left there yesterday evening. Grabbing it, he made his way downstairs. Just as he reached the bottom, he saw his Mom at the other end of the hall. Unexpectedly, the front door opened. Thinking fast, he stuffed his Mom's sports bra into his trousers. Arriving home from his business trip, it was his Dad.

"How's tricks, Ryan? Get up to much while I was gone?" He greeted his son with a hug.

"Umm, no. Not really. No." Feeling awkward and uncomfortable.

Jackie, awaiting her husband's arrival, was dressed to impress. Underneath a red blazer, she wore a white tank top, one that you could see her bra through. Her skinny jeans hugged and complemented her figure, highlighting her great legs and shapely ass. To top all that off, she wore black high heels that could be heard as she walked down the hall towards her husband to greet him.

"Hey James. It's lovely to see you. Hope you had a nice time on the business trip. It's good to have you home." She leaned in to hug him.

"Hi, Jackie. It's great to be back." They shared a hug and a kiss.

Jackie ignored her son Ryan, almost completely. She just saw him stuff her sports bra down his pants right before James came through the door. Ryan stood there in the hallway, in a slight state of awkward shock he found himself in. He hoped nobody would see the bulge in his pants - not from an erection, but from the bra. It would be quite obvious if one was to look.

"Let's all sit down for breakfast, shall we?" Jackie prompted. She called up to Emer who responded that she was getting reading for her first training day at Hooters and she'll be down when ready.

They arrived at the kitchen dining table. James set his stuff down and took off his coat. He went to freshen up, leaving Ryan and his Mom alone.

"Ryan. Stop acting so weird. You're Dad's gonna get suspicious." She spoke to him quietly to ensure they weren't heard.

"What? Are you not more worried about Emer telling him about us?" asked Ryan who had quite a worried look on his face.

"I've spoken to Emer. It's fine, she doesn't seem to mind." she reassured him with confidence.

"Really? She said the same to me so hopefully she truly doesn't mind. Otherwise I'm fucked, we're fucked." Ryan leaned his back against the counter as he thought about the potential ramifications.

His Mom crossed her arms and looked at him with both anger and disbelief. She started walking towards him. "Did I not make myself clear? There's nothing to worry about." With nowhere for Ryan to go, she placed her arms on the counter, each side of him, entrapping him. She pressed against him and moved her mouth up to his ear and whispered "Just to remind you... The only person that will be fucking you, is me."

Ryan nodded and just about muttered an affirmation. She was teasing him again. This caused his face to go red and his dick, hard. She picked up on this.

"Oh. What's happening down here?" She looked down and tightly cupped his crotch area with a firm grip. "I think you have something that belongs to me, Ryan." She laughed at the multiple meanings.

Pulling on the waistline of his trousers making sure they were loose enough, she slowly, slid her hand down his pants.

His dick got hard as she was sliding her hand down his shaft. When she reached the head, she moved his dick out of the way and cupped and lightly squeezed his balls, causing him to wince at the soft pain.

"Mom, not here. Please?"

"Shh. Be quiet honey." She pressed one of her fingers against his mouth and then kissed him in an effort to silence him. She tickled his balls and squeezed his hard dick as she removed her hand and her sports bra from Ryan's trousers, making his boner more noticeable. They were interrupted by Emer.

"Ugh. Just cos I'm okay with you guys having sex, doesn't mean I want to see you doing stuff like that in front of me." She waited for Ryan and her Mom to separate from each other. "Anyway. How does this look?" she twirled around in her Hooters uniform. The classic white Hooters tank top showed off the right amount of cleavage.

It was a challenge for Ryan to not look at her chest, it was too inviting. The orange shorts were tight and really showed off her ass after all the work she's been doing in the gym. Jackie was first to respond.

"That looks amazing honey. The top and leggings really suit your figure." She walked over to Emer and gave her a hug. "Aww. My daughter going for her first job" She turned to Ryan and asked "Don't you think your sister looks great in her Hooters uniform, Ryan?"

Ryan didn't know where to look. Her sister's cleavage was a little too much for him on top of trying to conceal his already hard dick. He nodded and gave another quick glance towards her before returning to looking everywhere but at his sister.

"Ryan? Don't you want to give your sister some support for her first job. Come over here and give her a hug. I won't ask you twice."

Joining his hands, he covered up his crotch area as much as possible as he walked towards his sister. But as soon as he opened his arms his sister wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"Thanks, Ryan. That wasn't too hard now was it?" His sister Emer and their Mom looked at each other and giggled.

Ryan's Dad returned from the bathroom, speaking on the phone everyone went quiet as he brought his conversation into the kitchen.

"What do you mean I have to go over for three months... Is there not anyone else? ... How am I supposed to tell-... Okay, I guess... I'll get back to you shortly. Will you order me a cab?" Not liking the sound of this, Jackie wondered what was up.

"James. What was all that about?" It was clear that she was annoyed.

"Jackie, I'm so sorry. They want me to spend three months with the client and they're not really giving me a choice" explained James, worriedly.

"Oh!" clearly expressed with disappointment. "But you only just got here. And what about our son, and our daughter, who's starting her first job today?"

Emer wiggled her way into the circle. "Hi Dad. I just got a job at Hooters." She stood beside her Dad, wrapping her arm around him, pulling him in closer. She pressed her body against his and placed a hand on his chest. "Do you think I look good in this outfit, Daddy?" She bit her lip while awaiting his response and threw a quick glance towards her Mom and brother.

Jackie realised it now. The reason why she was okay with Ryan and her having sex was so she could have sex with her Dad. How could she not think of that?

James found it difficult to respond with all the questions directed at him from his wife and daughter. "Umm. I think you look great, Emer. That's enough now." He took her hand off his chest. Emer complied but still kept her other arm wrapped around the side, keeping her body close. The cab driver beeped outside. "Anyway, I must go."

He patted Ryan on the back. "You take care of these two now, I'll leave that to you." He then hugged Emer who again, hugged him tighter, pressing up against his crotch. "And you too Emer, I want you to take care of your brother and your Mom" and then finally he hugged and kissed his wife Jackie "I'll miss you." He walked down the hall to get to his cab. Emer followed.

"Dad! Can I come in the cab too and get a ride on your way to work... Sorry, haha... I mean, get a ride to my work on your way to yours?" While he thought about this, she joined her hands as if she was praying and pressed her arms into the sides of her chest, which amplified her cleavage.

James caught himself checking out his daughter's body, but snapped out of it rather quickly to convince himself he wasn't doing such a thing. "Ehh, sure, Emer. Let's go." Emer flashed a quick smirk towards her mother and brother and then left.

Standing from the other end of the hall, Ryan and his mother were now alone in the house. Jackie, who seemed more frustrated and upset suggested they get on with things and eat the breakfast she had prepared. They sat opposite each other at the table and ate in silence for a moment in light of the situation. Feeling bit happier about things, Jackie made an attempt to cheer up her son.

"Hey. Ryan! Are you feeling okay? You seem a bit down." She leaned towards him and held his hand, hoping it would ease an answer out of him.

"Yeah, I'm all good. It's just a bit of a weird situation, that's all."

Relieved to hear his response, she sat upright again. "That's good to hear." She then lifted one of her feet and pressed the side of her high heels into the inside of Ryan's leg and began, slowly, grazing it up and down, running her feet up and down his leg. "Because as your mother, it's my job to take care of you."

Ryan struggled to respond. He tensed up and his dick was getting hard so he shuffled to make more room in his trousers. Jackie, knowing how he was reacting, smiled at his discomfort. She continued to rub her foot along his leg.

"You would tell me though, wouldn't you? If something was wrong or making you feel uncomfortable, you'd tell me, right?" with both of her feet, she pushed Ryan's legs widely apart and resumed moving one of her feet up and down the inside of Ryan's leg.

"Oh god. Mom... Yes. I'll tell you." Ryan was starting to breathe a little heavier. His Mom was looking at him with a cheeky smile. He couldn't help but keep looking at her. "But I'm good, I promise."

She raised her eyebrows and sat back in her chair, crossing her arms again, pushing her boobs upwards. "Oh really? So, you're telling me..." she moved her foot up beyond his knee and now started to rub his inner thigh "..that you're feeling good and not experiencing any discomfort, at all?" She bit her lips and laughed, knowing full well that he was so hard right now and so uncomfortable.

"No, Mom. I'm... fine." Ryan was clearly flustered. Red faced and sweating, his mother's intimidation was arousing him so much, the discomfort was worth it. He shuffled again as his mother kept rubbing his thigh with her high heels. He was so hard, his trousers were now tight against his skin and if his mother were to look under the table, a clear outline of his erect penis and balls would be visible.

Jackie was basking in the pleasure of teasing her son, admitting to herself it was torturous in a way. She changed the position of her foot to rest alongside this thigh and pointed the heel directly towards his balls. She moved her foot ever so slowly inwards. "What about now?"

"No. Noth-" It took a few long seconds for the heel of his mother's shoe to drive into his balls. Ryan jerked back in his chair and held the table with both hands to steady himself. It was more the shock that got to him, the pressure she applied was only a tiny bit more than touching off them, but it was a sensitive area.

He looked down to see that her toes were touching off his shaft through his trousers and the thick bottom of the high heels was firmly lodged in the area between his penis and his balls.

Looking towards his mom again, she slowly flashed her eyebrows, communicating to him that she knows exactly what she's doing and knows that it turns him on.

"You can always ask me stop, you know?" she said playfully. She slowly pushed her heel in some more.

Ryan struggled to breathe as he coped with the immense pleasure that came with the slight pain. His heart beat faster. As his Mom drove her heels into his balls, grazing his dick at the same time, he felt every pulse go through that area, she was disrupting the blood flow to his dick. He began gasping and moaning. "Oh... Uh... Mom."

"What's that, honey? Do you want me to stop? Is it too much for you?" She pushed the heel of her shoe in a little further, again grazing his dick with the other part of her foot.

Looking at his Mom worryingly, he manages to say "Mom... I think... I'm going to-" It became too much. Thankfully, her phone rang.

She kept the heel of her shoe pushed in for a moment. "What? Are you going to faint? Cum?" She laughed. "I guess, we'll never know. You were saved by the bell, this time." She slowly grazed her foot backwards, reliving the pressure, much to the relief of Ryan, whose face was already returning to its natural colour and he went to stand up.

Letting her phone ring for a little longer, she stood up and moved over to him and pushed him back into his chair. She leaned over, giving Ryan a full view of her cleavage. She put her mouth right up to his ear and began whispering, she knew he liked it. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Ryan, but with your father gone, you're going to have to learn to be comfortable with me... Hold on, let me answer this."

"Oh, Hey Teri, how are you? ... I'm good. How's the kids? ... That's fantastic... My two? Well, Emer just started a job and Hooters and Ryan..." She looked Ryan up and down, biting her lip "..he's doing just fine... How's work?" she let her friend talk about work but she pressed the phone against her to block the microphone and bent down to kiss her son.

Kissing him once, twice on the cheek and the finishing with a moaning French kiss, she said to him afterwards, "I've to go do the shop for the week." The she leaned towards him and switched to a whisper, "When I get back, we're going to have the most intense sex you've ever had. I'm going to fuck your brains out, my dear son. So, I better not catch you watching any incest porn in the meantime. Do you understand?"

***

Ryan exiled to the living room, where he switched on a random sitcom to distract himself. He needed to digest what had just happened. Fuck, I never knew my Mom was such a cock-tease, a sexual deviant. His rock-hard erection had settled, but a tingling remained as did increased sensitivity. He had so much sexual frustration built up from last night and from what had happened at breakfast, just the feel of the material against the head of his cock was enough induce arousal.

Even one of the female characters on the show, who was just wearing regular clothes was distracting him. He took out his phone to think about something different. Opening Instagram was his first mistake. As it was summer, all he saw on his feed was people on holiday - friends and family on beaches and in bikinis, including his cousin Lara. He had so much pent up sexual energy that anyone turned him on.

Growing impatient waiting for his Mom to come home and acknowledging the fact that the sight of any woman turns him on, he went to his favourite incest porn site. He began searching for a porn star that looked like his Mom, but also had an internal debate as to whether to continue or not as his mother was quite clear earlier when forbidding him to watch porn.

It was a risky move as the living room was right next to the front door. On one hand he wanted his mother to have sex with him, but on the other, the titles and preview thumbnails of the videos were all too appealing.

Eventually, he found a video featuring a porn star that looked almost identical to his Mom. Just seeing the long black hair, blue eyes and large breasts were enough for him to imagine that it was his actual Mom. Ryan streamed the video to the TV; he couldn't take it any longer.

***

Seven minutes into the video just after the porn star took off her top to reveal her big tits, Jackie pulled into the driveway. Ryan of course didn't hear this being too focused on the video and continued watching. The guy in the video was now fucking his Mom and hearing her moans, Ryan put his hand down his pants and started massaging his cock.

Jackie had made her way in to the hallway. She heard the sounds coming from the TV - the moaning, the Mommy talk. Rolling her eyes and sighing, she was annoyed that she would have to appear to punish him in some way. With her husband away, she was looking forward to a good fuck. That's all she wanted. Removing her high heels, she snook past the living room, put the groceries away and crept upstairs where she freshened herself up.

As she had equally as much pent up sexual frustration, she planned a subtle change to her outfit and appearance. Stripping naked, she grabbed a fresh pair of panties from her lingerie set. They were white and red in colour and were silky smooth making it easy to slide into them. She slipped back into her tight blue jeans as she knew it made her ass and legs look fantastic. Leaving her bra off, she put her see through white tank top back on. A quick look in the mirror she decided to apply some lipstick. A glossy, wet red lipstick would drive him crazy. She finished up by brushing her hair quickly.

Making her way down the stairs, the moaning from the TV in the living room got louder and clearer after each step, at the bottom, she slipped back into her high heels. She was ready, her nipples were hard and wasn't afraid to hide them. She wanted her son. She wanted him inside of her, to feel his dick, to suck it. But she had to wait a little longer than planned as she didn't want her son watching incest porn. She walked towards the living room door. Ryan did not hear her approaching.