Mom Catches Son Watching Taboo Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom. I'm so sorry. I just got distracted." He was jerking off at this stage, but scrambled to cover himself up when his mom opened the door.

Jackie stood there, silent. She stood in the doorway and was clearly annoyed at catching her son watching incest mommy porn, for the second time. Ryan took the time to fix himself up which he thinks she was waiting for as after he zipped up his trousers, she moved into the room closing the door behind her. She momentarily glanced at the TV to see what kind of video he was watching.

"Son...I thought that you wanted to have sex with me. Why are you watching porn, again?"

"Mom. I do want to have sex with you... I just... I'm sorry."

"Well, if you want to just watch porn, then I guess we'll just watch porn." She walked over towards the couch and instructed him to play the video again, which he did. She sat in a sideways position, facing her son and with her arm behind him and her legs touching off his.

Ryan looked towards her, checking her out. Seeing the high heels again made his dick instantly hard again. Moving his eyes up, he admired her long legs. His eyes fixated on looking down her see-through tank top.

Jackie placed two fingers under Ryan's chin and pushed his face upwards and towards her, forcing him to look into her eyes. "Oh Ryan. You poor thing. I can tell you wanted me so bad." She started moving her hands around her body, slowly caressing herself, starting with her chest. I can tell you wanted to see your mother's big tits, to squeeze them, suck on them... I can tell you wanted to see your mother's pussy and feel the warmth of it when you're inside me. You had the opportunity to fuck me, your own mother, but you chose to watch incest porn instead?"

Ryan's realisation of his mistake finally hit home.

"What are you still looking at me for? You chose to watch your precious incest Mommy porn. You chose to watch porn, over having sex with me, your mother. I mean, Ryan, I'm the hottest woman you've ever seen and will ever be with." She added a little chuckle at the end to add to his humiliation. "Now take off your pants and start stroking your dick. That's what you do when you watch porn, isn't it?"

"Okay... I'm sorry again Mom." Accepting failure, Ryan paid attention to the porn video and started stroking his hard dick.

Jackie let a few minutes go by. She thought her son had been punished enough, but didn't say anything as she enjoyed seeing her son trying so hard not to look at her. Noticing that the scene was getting a bit heated and Ryan was stroking his dick faster, she moved closer to Ryan's face. "Ryan... Stop jerking off... You can stop now."

"Huh?" Ryan stopped stroking his cock and turned to his mother for an explanation.

"I just had to punish you a little for watching porn, that's all. I'm just fucking with you."

"Haha. I knew that." He smiled to play along.

Jackie smiled too at his attempt to do so. She looked at him in the eyes and let the smile linger before adopting a more serious, seductive look. She leaned into him, very close to his ear so that he could feel her hot breath, and whispered. "Now Ryan, I'm just going to fuck you."

Ryan reacted by taking a deep breath and closed his eyes, embracing himself for what was about to come.

Jackie walked towards the television, making sure her ass was pointing directly back at her son. She turned slightly and leaned over to turn the television off and turned her head towards him. "No more porn, honey. Now, it's just me and you, mother and son, alone, together."

She stood back up, still facing away from him. "Honey, when I turn around, I want all of your clothes completely off."

Ryan hurriedly flung his trousers around his ankles to the side and took off his t-shirt. Sitting completely naked and exposed on the couch, he focused on his mother standing in front him.

Jackie unzipped those tight jeans. She turned around and smiled at her son and bit her lip. Gripping the waistline, she pulled down the sides revealing the top of her red and white lingerie panties. She turned back towards the TV, bent over and slid the jeans down her legs revealing her shapely, round ass, hugged by those sexy knickers. "Do you like what you see, Ryan?"

"Yeah... Mom, you are so fucking hot." He sat there, slowly stroking his dick so he could stay hard for her.

She turned towards him, taking note of how hard her son's dick was. Flattered by his stiffness, she pulled down on her tank top exposing nearly all of her breasts and walked towards him. When she was halfway there, she stopped and let go of her top.

"Ryan, you've seen nothing yet!" Grabbing the bottom of her tank top, she pulled it off exposing those large, wonderfully round breasts. She stood there, fondling and caressing her breasts while looking at her son.

Ryan's breathing was getting faster and he put his hands to his side in anticipation. He gulped. "Oh Mom. I want to fuck you so bad."

"I know you do, son. Not long to go now. First, I need to get your dick wet." She got down on her hands and knees and crawled the rest of the way. As she approached him, she licked his balls and his shaft on her way up to kiss him. To steady herself, she rested her hands on his chest with her fingers covering his nipples. Every so often, she would rub her hands around or graze her fingernails.

She planted a kiss on his lips. "Oh honey, I got some lipstick on you... It shouldn't be a problem after the first one. Hold on..." She kissed him again... and again on each cheek numerous times, deliberately leaving red lipstick marks all over his face. "There... it's not that bad." She laughed.

Moving upwards more, she removed her hands from Ryan's chest and dragged her large tits against him instead. She sat on top of him, straddling him. Wrapping her arms around his head, she pushed her huge breasts into Ryan's face. "You like how Mommy's tits feel, Ryan? I can feel how hard you are for me... Suck on my nipples."

Ryan grabbed his mother's tits, one in each hand and started sucking on her hard nipples. He looked up at her and she didn't hesitate to start kissing him. "Mmmmh...Ooohhh... Is Mommy a good kisser... Do you like how my lips feel and what I do with my tongue?"

She pressed against his shoulders to push herself back slightly. She got off him and stood in front of him. Sliding a finger inside the lining of her knickers, she teased a look at her pussy, then slid them down her legs. She got down on her knees and up close to her son's dick, pressing her soft tits against his crotch area. "Enjoying yourself so far, honey?"

"Yes Mom. Fuck yes."

"Good. Cos I'm just getting started." She took her panties and placed them over Ryan's head, placing the area where her wet pussy was against his nose. She laughed at how he looked while sniffing her panties. She moved up to kiss him one last time. After the kiss, she slowly licked her lips, which made her red lipstick glisten and moist. She moved back down and took his dick in her hand.

Starting from the bottom of the shaft, she kissed it, with each kiss moving towards the head. When she got near the top, she moved down to his balls and started sucking them, making sure they were full. With her tongue out she licked from the balls all the way up and finishing with multiple swirls around the head. "Do you like the way Mom sucks your dick, Ryan?"

Ryan groaned. "Oohh. Yes Mom. Fuck, it feels so good."

Jackie started kissing the head again, swirling her tongue. She moved up and down the shaft, not forgetting to massage and tickle his balls at the same time.

Brrrrr. Brrrrr. Ryan's phone rang. It was his friend, Hugo. Jackie instructed her son to answer it. "You're going to answer that and I'm going to continue sucking your dick cos I've waited so long for this. Put it on speaker. I want to say hi."

"How's things, Hugo? I'm here with my-"

Jackie stopped sucking her son's dick for a brief moment. "Hey, Hugo, honey. It's Ryan's Mom here. Just thought I'd say hello. How are you?" She went back to sucking Ryan's dick.

Ryan who barely struggled to conceal his groans, had to convince Hugo he was okay. "Yeah man... I'm fine... Just doing a workout is all..."

Jackie took great pleasure in seeing her son struggle. Seeing that her son's dick was now wet enough, she stood up and massaged her pussy to make sure it was wet enough. "Hey Hugo? You should come over. Ryan just got a new TV."

She let them talk about Ryan's new TV as she held her sons dick in her hand. As silently as she could, she sat on him and straddled him. Kissing him then pressing her finger against his lips to keep him quiet. She fed her son's dick into her pussy.

"Yeah... We can... Play Games... on the TV... sure... Ahhhh!" Ryan gasped, as did his Mom, when his dick was slowly fed into his Mom's pussy. Feeling the warmth of being inside her, it took Ryan a moment to steady himself. He held his mother by her sides and began thrusting into her to find a rhythm.

Jackie, while beginning to move with her son's thrusts, closed her eyes and bit her lip to stop herself from making any noise while Ryan and his friend were talking. Ryan and his Mom were now fucking each other. "OOOHHHH YE—" Jackie let out a loud moan and cupped her mouth a little too late. Ryan's eyes widened with panic as Hugo, puzzled, asked him if everything was okay.

"Yeah man... Just uhm... Had the TV on a little...Aahhh... loud... Yeah..." it was becoming harder and harder to contain himself. Hugo, mentioning Ryan was acting a little weird decided to say his goodbyes.

Jackie, whose breathing was starting to get heavy, slowed down to say goodbye to Hugo "Goodbye Hugo, sweetie. Looking... forward to you coming... over later" The call ended and she looked at her son. "Ha. That was so... fucking... exciting. I wonder if... he knew."

Ryan, with both hands free now, grabbed and squeezed his mother's breasts as they returned to normal fucking, not having to worry about being heard.

"OHHHH RYAN... Your dick feels so fucking... oooh... good in my pussy. Do you like how Mommy's pussy feels? How does it feel to be inside your own mother?"

"Uhhh. Mom, it feels... FANTASTIC. You are fucking... HOT" He was starting to restrain himself, a sign he wasn't going to last much longer. His mom recognised this and slowed down.

Still moving ever so slightly to keep stimulating her sons dick so he can stay hard, she waited for a moment while he recouped himself. She placed her hands on his chest and started rubbing it, then moved in to kiss him. After, she looked her son straight in the eyes. "Do you dream about me? Do you imagine fucking me when you watch your Mommy porn videos?"

"Yeah, Mom. I do." Ryan took this opportunity to feel his Mom's body - her legs, her ass, her tummy and her breasts.

"All those guys that watch those Mommy videos like you do, they don't get to have sex with their mothers. Their mothers aren't as hot as me, Ryan. It makes me so fucking horny to make your dreams about me come true. Now, do you know how you can make Mommy's dream come true?" She started fucking him a bit faster.

"Yeah? Tell me..." he matched his mother's pace, placing his hands on her sides again.

"Well... My dear son... You can cum for your Mommy. Are you going to cum for me, Ryan? That's my dream" She started fucking him, faster and harder than before. "OH GOD!! RYAN... FUCK ME... that feels good." The quickening of the pace and her moaning caused Ryan to press his back against the couch and squeeze his mother's hips.

Uuhhh. Aw Mom that... Ahhh." Ryan had his eyes closed once again taking in every ounce of pleasure that his mother and her tight warm pussy was giving him. Jackie relished at her son experiencing such immense pleasure, as she felt the same.

"OHH, Baby. Fuck... Yes... FUCK ME... FUUUUCK."

"Ahhh. Mom. Don't think... I'm gonna last... much longer." Jackie knew this. To make her son come faster, she started rotating her hips a little, lifting her hands behind her head making sure Ryan had a great view of her gorgeous face and big tits for the last moments.

"OH Fuck, RYAN... OH YES." Rotating her hips made the feeling of her son's dick, rotating around inside her pussy, tingle with pleasure.

Ryan, now focused on fucking his mother, looked at his dick slide in and out of his mother's pussy, still not believing it was actually happening. He looked up at his mother.

"Come on, son. Come on... OOOOOHHHH YESSS!! Are you going to cum for Mommy? ... OH YES... Mommy wants to see your dick explode with cum all over Mom's tits." She took each of his hands and held them, gesturing to him that she was ready.

Ryan strained to make himself last a little longer. "Nearly... there, Mom." Again, he pressed his back against the couch in ecstasy and his mother pressed her body against his, making the moment more intimate.

"OHH RYAN. Cum for Mommy. I know you want to... YES... YES... Just tell me when, my dear son." She followed with some kisses, both on the cheeks and on the lips.

"Mom. I think I'm gonna-"

"Oh honey. Mommy wants you to cum. Cum for Mommy, son. Cum for Mommy. Come f-" She felt her son's dick pulsate and twitch inside her pussy. In a swift motion, she let go of him, and knelt down before him. "That's it, honey. Let out all that cum for Mom."

To help him finish, she grabbed his dick and started stroking it, aiming it at her big tits. "Come on baby. I'm your mother. I want you to come for me. Cum for me... Ryan honey, your Mommy wants you to cum, NOW!" She started furiously stroking her son's dick.

Ryan's breathing quickened, his body, tensing, relaxing and tensing as he was about to cum., and with one last hip thrust, his dick exploded with shots of cum, spraying all over his mother's chest huge tits.

"That's it, honey... Oh my!" She looked straight into her son's eyes, smiling and biting her lip as the warm shots of cum came out. "That's it, sweetie. Give me all that cum. Doesn't it feel so good?" She pressed his dick against her tits to collect all his cum.

Ryan, elated and exhausted, as his dick eventually went soft, wore a smile on his face as he stared in admiration of his mother. "Wow, Mom. That was fantastic."

"Aw thanks, honey. But I'm not quite finished." She sat on him again, straddling him, placing his dick just outside her pussy lips. Moving closer to him, with her index finger, she picked up some of the cum that was on her tits. She opened her mouth, pushed her tongue out and slowly licked the cum off her finger. She then closed her mouth to suck the rest of the cum off. She moaned.

"Ooh. Mmmmm. That tastes so fucking good." She did this multiple times until she had enough cleaned off. "Ryan, you're cum is delicious" ... "Oh yeah! Mom just loves the taste of your cum."

Ryan was getting hard again, his dick pushing against his mother's pussy, but had no room to move. He looked at his Mom in awe in what she was doing.

Jackie laughed at her son's expression. "Oh Ryan, my dear son. Did you enjoy that? ... I bet you did. I can feel your dick getting hard again." She pressed down into his dick to make it obvious to him that she felt it.

"Mom, I don't think I-"

"Oh sweetie. I won't ask you to fuck me again, not today at least, don't worry. But I will ask you..."

"Ask me what, Mom?"

".. to save this hard dick of yours, for me, your Mom. Because next time..." She leaned in to whisper in his ear. ".. you're going to be the one that makes me cum"

Ryan sat there, speechless at the thought his Mom just gave him. He watched as his Mom laughed at him for his lack of response while she got off him and started getting dressed.

As she was about to walk out the door, she looked back at him. "Ryan! Get dressed, honey. Your sister will be home any second."

***

A minute or so after Ryan got dressed, his sister Emer arrived home. She saw her Mom walk down the hallway towards the downstairs bathroom. "Hey Mom. I just finished my first day at Hooters. It was-" She was taken aback when her Mom turned around.

Jackie looked at her with concern. "What's wrong, Emer?"

Emer looked back towards the living room as she heard movement. Ryan was trying to sneak out behind her. "Did you both have sex, in the living room?" Jackie and Ryan struggled to find words. Emer continued "I mean. Come on. Mom still has some cum left on her chest and you, Ryan..." She walked towards Ryan and placed her hand on his face. ".. Have Mom's lipstick all over your face."

Jackie apologised, promising to be more discreet next time and made her way to the bathroom. Ryan apologised and made his way upstairs to have a shower. Emer followed him.

Ensuring she was out of earshot of their mother, Emer cornered her brother and gently pushed him against the wall. She leaned towards him, giving him a good view of her cleavage. "You know, Ryan. With Dad gone and everything, I know you have this thing with Mom and I can't blame you for having sex with her. I mean she's got big tits and a great body. It's a fact, Mom is such a hot babe. But..."

Ryan, exhausted from the events of the day was on the verge of passing out form all the teasing, managed to mutter a response "Uh. But what?"

"I'm hotter. Don't you think? ... Give me your hands." She took his hand forcing him to drop his towel and clothes. She pressed his hands against her chest, forcing him to squeeze her boobs.

Ryan dick was growing hard, again. It was aching him now.

"Feel my boobs, Ryan. They're just as big as Mom's and because I'm younger, they're perkier" She moved his hands down to grab her ass. "My ass is rounder and firmer. Squeeze it, Ryan" She dropped one of his hands and spread her legs while moving closer to his body. She moved his hand to touch her pussy, covered by her tight shorts. "My pussy is tighter, and wetter too."

Ryan closed his eyes momentarily, partially still in disbelief and failed to come up with a response.

"So next time you're horny and think of having sex with Mom or some other girl in our family, don't think of her, think of me." ... "I mean. Come on, Ryan. I'm a Hooters girl. Everyone wants to fuck a Hooters girl. They only give this job to really hot girls. But do you really want to know the hottest thing about me, Ryan. Do you?

Ryan nodded, thinking there wasn't much else he could do.

Emer wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him close and moved in to kiss him. She stopped just before their lips met and instead brought her lips to his ear and whispered.

"I'm your sister."

***

Later that evening, when everything had settled. Jackie, feeling pretty good about herself decided to change into some nicer clothes. Plus, it was colder now, being the evening. Keeping the high heels, she changed into some tight black jeans this time, put on one of her lingerie push up bras because she wanted to both feel and look good - she took pride in her boobs. She then put on a white keyhole sweater showing only the top of her cleavage line.

Making her way down the stairs, she was looking forward to a relaxing evening with a glass of wine, she heard Hugo talking to Ryan in the living room, remembering she invited him over, in a way.

"Ryan what was going on earlier? Sounded like you had porn on the TV or something."

"Ha. Something like that." responded Ryan.

"Check out this video Ry, this girl is so hot. She actually kinda looks like your Mom."

Ryan and Hugo didn't notice Jackie coming down the stairs. She listened in on their conversation for a while. They were talking about incest Mommy porn and watching and exchanging videos.

The more Hugo inquired, the more she feared that he knew what went on earlier. Making the best of the sticky situation, she walked into the room and stood in her high heels with her hands on her hips. She raised one eyebrow and smiled.