Mom Catches Son Watching Taboo Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, boys. What are you watching? I thought you came over to play games, no?"

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy as hell

Please continue on, don't stop!

I want to know what will happen next...

Perhaps his sister and mom in a 3sum?

Perhaps they invite someone over to help him show his Bi side?

Who knows, I just ant to see more!!!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Love The Teasing

The sex was so intense and just the thought of Emer being a shooters girl was mind blowing. Please don't include Hugo in the sex.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Awesome tease of us

This chapter is a good continuation of the tease of Ryan, however it is a much bigger tease of us!!

1. What happened in the cab with Emer and her dad? Did dad turn her down, so now she is now more horny for brother?

2. Is dad's 3 month trip a hoax because he just got back from one? Is client actually a rendezvous?

3. Did Hugo just happen to have the video that was Ryan's favorite, or does he have a MILF fantasy of Ryan's mom?

4. Does mom want to party with both siblings and seing/hearing the video Hugo brought realizing it was the one Ryan watches, now wants to add Hugo?

5. Did she tell Ryan that the only one to fuck her was him, was because she knew dad was cheating?

Can't wait for next couple of chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Make it hotter

Your first chapter was awesome. But this one lost a little steam during the build up. But once the actual scene took place. It got better. I think what would make this even hotter is if the daughter/sister joined them. Then the daughter helping her brother get their mother pregnant.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this one also ,keep it going I can see some great combinations in the future , another *5* from me.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories