Mom Caught Me

Story Info
When Mom saw me naked, sparks flew.
5.7k words
4.5
93.6k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
369 Followers

This is mostly true, except for changing some small details to hide their true identities. All characters are over the age of 18.

Chapter 1

I always tried to be the good kid. I was polite, quiet, reverent. I was afraid of my own shadow and spent my teenage years without a girlfriend, so I was obviously a virgin when I graduated high school. I dated a little, but was too afraid to try and even kiss a girl. I jacked off a lot, though, and dreamed of what it would be like to feel my cock in a girl's pussy. And you know, the real thing is way better than the fantasy that I had. Even now, 30 years later, I still love fucking women.

So one day after school, not long after my 18th birthday in fact, I was horny from looking at all of the hot girls and imagining what their tits felt like. No one was home, so I did what I always did - I pulled my pants off and stroked my cock until I shot a huge load all over myself. Then i got up to clean myself off, but before I could make it to the bathroom, my mom came into my room. I was still naked and covered in cum, and to say we were both surprised is a wild understatement.

I tried to cover myself but it was hopeless, so she saw my shrunken cock and the cum that covered my chest and stomach. It had been a huge load and it was running down my torso. Mom gasped, a little squeak that escaped from her throat, then she just mumbled apologies and backed her way out the door again.

I was so embarrassed, but there was nothing to be done about it. Dad was gone (having died a couple of years prior), so it was just the two of us now. And we were very close, but not close enough to talk about sex or masturbation or anything of the sort. I cleaned up as best I could without having any tissues or washcloths in the room, and I got dressed quickly and tried to act nonchalant as I came out to the kitchen.

But Mom was gone. She had apparently needed some space, I guess. It was unusual for her to be home before 5:30 or 6:00, so why was she home at 3:30?

I decided that I wouldn't say anything to her, but I was willing to talk if she brought it up. But I doubted that she would. We would both pretend that it never happened.

Chapter 2

And she didn't say anything at all. She came home around 5, carrying some groceries, and acted like everything was perfectly normal. She said that she was planning on spaghetti for dinner unless I wanted something else. I told her that spaghetti sounded fine, and I left the room to watch some tv.

The rest of the evening was like that. Awkward but neither one of us was going to start that conversation. I went to bed around 10 after watching tv for most of the evening, and we said our goodnights and that was it.

So no, she didn't ask me if I had another load to give her or if I wanted to see her tits or anything like that. She was a mom, and there was nothing sexual about her. I'm sure she had needs but we didn't start fucking or anything. She didn't start wearing skimpy clothes around me or leaving her door open so that I could watch her undress. We just ignored the situation.

Until Sunday. Church was a big deal in our family and we attended regularly. And by regularly I mean that we went Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night and maybe even a Friday night if something special was going on. She was devout and I was, well, a horny teenager, so obviously I struggled with lust and sex and girls and guilt. A perfect way to grow up, right?

But Sunday evening, after the service, the Pastor came up to me and asked if I had a few minutes. He was older, maybe 50, but had the bearing of a very important man. When he spoke, people listened. I had a good relationship with him, but he wasn't the kind of man who would kid around with you. I looked up to him and admired him, and valued his advice.

Pastor said, "John, I need to talk to you about a project. Can you come by my office tomorrow afternoon? I need some help and I think you are the perfect young man to do what I need."

This wasn't unusual. There were always things that needed fixing or painting or stuff to be carried out to the trash. We didn't expect the Pastor to do those things, so all of us would pitch in to help. It was just part of being in a small church. I didn't think anything of it.

"Sure, I'll be done with school around 3:30, if that's ok?" He nodded and went to talk to other parishioners.

Chapter 3

Monday at school was a normal day. I paid attention in class and lusted after the girls. I was frustrated that I wouldn't be able to jack off after school, but it wasn't the end of the world. I would find time before bed somehow.

Church was only a couple of miles from my house and school, and I had a car (which was a luxury then), so I was able to be at church right at 3:30. I went inside and headed towards the Pastor's study. He didn't usually work on Mondays but I didn't think anything of it.

The door was open when I got there, and I knocked on the frame to announce myself. "Pastor, I'm here to help you. Is this still a good time?"

He smiled and directed me to come in and close the door. I did so, and sat in the chair on the other size of his desk. The chair was lower than his so that you had to look up at him, and he had a window behind him which gave him a kind of aura. I couldn't really see his face but none of this was unusual.

He said, "John, I'm afraid I brought you here on false pretenses, and I'm sorry about that. But your mother called and said that I needed to talk to you."

Shit. Shitshitshit. She called in the big guns rather than confronting me herself. This guy could intimidate a grown man without trying, and I was nowhere close to being a grown man. I was 18, for God's sake, and scared of my own shadow.

"She told me that she came home early one day last week and found you after you had abused yourself. Is that true?" I hung my head, blushing furiously and terrified about what was coming next.

"Do you do this often? Are you abusing yourself daily?"

I said, "Not daily. Maybe 3 times a week." A lie but a small one. Maybe 6 or 7 (or 8) times a week.

He straightened up in his chair, and I shrank into mine. Shit. He said, "And you realize that this is a sin?

"Yes sir, but I can't help it. I get so, so, worked up. I feel like I might explode if I don't jack off!"

"Don't use such vulgar language in God's house, son. it's not necessary."

"Yes sir."

"So, what are we going to do about your problem? You can't have your mother seeing your nudity like that. You nearly gave her a heart attack."

"No sir. I usually try to do it when I'm alone in the house. I still don't know why she came home early."

"She told me she wanted to surprise you and take you out for dinner and a movie. You shocked her so much that she forgot all about it."

"Well John, I have a feeling that now that you are "jacking off", as you say, you are very unlikely to stop. So what can we do? I don't want you shocking your mother again."

I shook my head. I knew I wouldn't stop, no matter what the old man said, and I think he knew that too.

He said, "Let me ask you, if you weren't here today, would you have gone home and masturbated? Is that your normal routine? And do you view pornography while you do this?"

I nodded. "It's when I'm alone and can relax and, you know. I have a magazine that helps."

He looked like he was trying to come to a decision, and he finally said, "John, I want to tell you something, but it has to remain a secret just between us. No one can know. Do I have your word that you won't tell anyone what we speak of here today?"

I nodded, and he said, "Fuck, John, all of us get horny, even old married men like me. My wife doesn't understand how often I need to get off, and she thinks once or twice a month is enough. So there are days when I come to office just to get naked and play with my cock until I explode. People think I'm doing sermon prep, but all I'm doing is beating my meat."

I sat there, stunned. I didn't know what to say, so I kept quiet. This man is perfect, holy and a man of God. But here he is telling me that he jacks off regularly, just like me!

He continued, "I mean, my wife is older and not much to look at anymore, but she is a great fuck. I can get hard as a rock if she shows any interest. But she's at that age where sex just isn't important to her. She does it for me but I can tell her heart isn't in it. So I come here to get relief and then she can go about her work without being constantly harassed by me. She probably thinks that I have slowed down sexually, but I just take care of it myself. You'll do the same one day."

I said, "You masturbate here? Do you keep dirty magazines here too?" I almost asked if I could see them, but I realized that would be going over a line.

He said, "No, I get enough stimulation from my parishioners. They come in and tell me all about their sex lives and I listen and fantasize about Mr. and Mrs. X, or their lovely daughter who shows off too much skin around the house and gets Mr. X all hot."

"Or in your case, your mother telling me about you jacking off and her finding you and your big cock hanging down, with cum all over your body. She said you shot a big, big load. Is that normal for you? You got her attention when she saw that cock hanging down and all that cum everywhere, let me tell you."

I said, "She wasn't disgusted?"

He laughed. "No, dear boy, not disgusted. She ran because she wanted to get on her knees and lick your whole body clean. She knew that if she had stayed, she would have sucked your cock and fucked your brains out. You really do have to be more careful, son."

I nodded, slowly, and said, "And she told you all of this?"

He said, "Yes, and when she left I was ready to explode. It was such a hot story, and I could tell that she was pretty excited and worried about telling me. I would never sleep with another woman while my wife is alive, but I have no problem at all with jacking off while thinking about what they would look like naked."

So my Pastor had talked to my mom in the last couple of days and then come into this very room and jacked off while thinking about her. This was getting very weird.

I said, "Will you jack off after I leave?"

He looked at me carefully and finally said, "Honestly? Yes. Your mother's story about your nakedness makes me wonder about how big you really are and how much cum you shoot. I'm not gay, not at all, but I do wonder what she saw. So yes, I'll jack off as soon as we are done."

And now I did something that I never thought I would do. I said, "Do you want to see? I'll show you if you tell me more about my mom."

He said, "Oh, John, that's more than I'm willing to do. As much as I would love to see you and watch you cum, I can't go that far. It's one thing to fantasize about it, but I couldn't betray my responsibility to you and your family by doing that. If you undressed, then I would undress too and then I'd probably want to touch your cock and make you cum. We can't do that. It's just not right. But the thought of it is already making me hard as a rock, so thank you for that. And for the record, I'm not gay, and I don't think that you are either."

I nodded and said, "You're right, of course. And you're right that I have to be careful to not masturbate when my mom can watch. I have to be careful. So thank you, I'll heed your advice."

With that, we both got up and shook hands. I did have a fleeting thought about grabbing his cock and feeling how hard he was, but I restrained myself. It was time for me to go home.

Chapter 4

It wasn't yet time for Mom to be home, so I decided that I had time to at least take a shower and maybe jack off a little. I didn't think she would ever come home early again, but I had lied to my pastor. I had decided that I would be daring and do things that might mean that Mom might catch me again, either while masturbating or just naked. It wasn't that I wanted to fuck my mother, but there was a little thrill about having her see my cock or my ass.

It was nearly 5 when i started the shower. There was a little vestibule at the top of the stairs, and the bathroom was straight ahead, while my room was to the right and Mom's room was to the left. She had her own bathroom but she would pass mine on the way to her room.

I quickly undressed and headed to the bathroom while nude. I would know when she was home because I would hear the garage door, so I had plenty of time to get to my room before she would see me.

I took a long shower and just played with my cock a little. I was teasing myself, knowing that I wanted to delay cumming until later when I could really enjoy the fantasy of my mom. I hadn't heard Mom yet but I got out and dried off quickly, then I wrapped my towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door to go back to my room and dress. Our towels weren't big and, while I could wrap it around my waist, it barely came to my knees and would gap as I walked. Not obscene but not decent.

And my cock wasn't hard but it was thick enough that it kind of made a lump in the towel. If someone saw me, they would know that I had a cock. Again, not obscene but really obvious. If she saw me and stared, I would have more than a lump. But she wasn't home, so she wasn't going to see me.

Anyway, I was ready to head to my room and I saw my Mom coming up the stairs! Christ! I hadn't planned on this at all! I mean, I know that I said that I wanted her to see me, but not yet! I needed to plan it so that it didn't look obvious. Shit!

I ran to my room like a flash and closed the door behind me, pretty sure that she hadn't seen anything. The towel fell off and I finished drying, then combed my hair and went to find some clothes. It was pretty hot so I decided on gym shorts and a t-shirt. And underwear, yes. I told you that this was a true story. 30 years ago I would have NEVER gone without underwear.

I went downstairs and Mom was in the kitchen, making dinner. I went over and kissed her on the cheek and said, "That smells good!"

She said, "It's beef stew from Sunday's pot roast. Nothing special."

Then she said, "Did you shower? I thought I saw you going from the bathroom to your room?"

I blushed. "Yes, I went over to the church to speak with Pastor and it was muggy so I decided to take a shower to cool off."

She said, innocently, "Oh, you spoke to Pastor? Everything ok?" She sort of glanced over at me to check my response.

I said, "Yeah, it's fine. All cleared up." I was still trying to figure out what I would do to show her my cock again.

Dinner was soon ready and we ate, talking about her day and mine, nothing important. My mom believed that you should have dinner at the table so that we could spend at least that much time together.

After we ate, we cleaned up the kitchen as usual and then she said, "Would you like to watch a show?"

I nodded and told her to pick out something, I would work on my homework at the same time.

I guess I should mention that Mom was very pretty for her age, but she wasn't what boys today would call a MILF. She was more of a mother than a sex toy, but she had femininity that made her very attractive. And she was even more attractive now that I knew she liked seeing my body. She was a real estate agent and quite successful, so money was never really an issue for us. Dad had some life insurance but she had planned to save that for my college if she could.

I went up to my room to get my homework and then came back down. She was watching a show called Major Dad, which was a cute family comedy. i sat down on the couch with her and opened my math book. My senior year was almost finished so homework was really important, but it was a habit for me. I had already been accepted into a Big Ten school so I could have failed my last quarter and still been fine.

Mostly, I was trying to decide how I was going to show off to Mom again without being obvious. I couldn't just whip it out, but i wanted to. I had to be subtle.

During a commercial break, she said, "I'm going to change into some more comfortable clothes. Be right back."

She came back wearing a little sundress which showed off quite a bit of skin. She had cleavage! I had never seen this dress before and I could see her bra straps! This was so unlike my mom. When she changed to comfortable, it was usually sweats. This was not sweats and my shorts immediately became uncomfortable! I reflexively reached to adjust myself, and I'm sure she saw me, because she gave a little grin.

"There, that's better! Did I miss anything? Oh, good, it looks like the show hasn't started." She flounced down on the other end of the sofa, and I made sure my textbook was on my lap.

"Mom, is that a new dress? I don't remember seeing it before. It looks great!"

"This old thing? It's been in the back of the closet for years but it felt like the perfect thing to put on when it's warm like this."

And there was very little talk after that, but the tension seemed thick. I kept sneaking glances, hoping to catch some more of her boobs, and she sat there as innocent as could be, but I knew what she was thinking.

At about 9:00, I said goodnight and went upstairs. I peeled off my clothes and stood in my room in nothing but white briefs. My cock was screaming at me, begging for release. I wasn't hard but definitely thicker than usual. I had quite the bulge going by then. I decided that I should take a piss before bed so I went back to the bathroom and did my business. I wasn't thinking about anything but getting into bed and jacking off, so I was quite surprised when Mom was at the top of the stairs. She let out a little squeal. My bulge was big and her eyes bugged out as she stared at me.

I said, "Oh, Mom, I'm sorry, I thought you were still watching television!" I didn't run to my room but I did sort of try to cover my crotch while I talked.

She said, "John! I thought you were in bed already!"

I kind of backed into my room and closed the door behind me, pulling my rapidly hardening cock out as soon as I could. I had my underwear off and went over to my dresser so I could watch while I stroked. I was going to cum in seconds. Mom had seen me, and I had seen her. She had unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her way up, and I could easily see her bra. it was white with little lace trim on the cups and a little pink bow between them!

My cock was on fire after all of this, and I needed to cum so badly. I was stroking hard and fast, no need for build up. I was thinking about mom's tits, mostly, but also her lustful look. She wanted me, I knew it. i just had to give her permission to give in.

I was about to cum when I let out a little, "Oh, fuck yeah, Mom!", and she must have heard me. Now if I had been in my normal frame of mind, I would have made sure that the door was completely closed. But it wasn't, and had, in fact, come open a little bit. Mom had definitely heard me and came waltzing in again. She let out a little scream and I lost all of my passion. My erection collapsed.

Fuck! How many times would I get caught!

She ran out of the room and I heard her door slam. I said another couple of bad words and put on some clothes so I could go talk to her.

I went over to her room and, being the naive kid that I was, didn't knock but opened the door and saw the most amazing sight of my entire life. Mom had thrown herself on her bed, skirt up, panties off and was rubbing her pussy frantically! Her tits were still covered but she was squeezing the life out of them. When she saw me, she tried to cover herself but there was no way to do it fast enough. I jumped on the bed and landed on her, my cock perfectly against her crotch. I still had my shorts and shirt and underwear on, but my cock was hard and ready in an instant, and I wasn't going to let this chance go by.

whome712
whome712
369 Followers
12