All Comments on 'Mom Caught Me'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sargedog1sargedog1almost 2 years ago

Fine right up to the jumped on her bullshit

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I didn't like at all.

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyalmost 2 years ago
Awesome start!

There’s nothing I love more than mother/son scenarios, but I must say that I wanted to see what could have happened with he and the pastor.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 2 years ago

Rough around the edges, but a nice quick read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story. Well written, but.... should have describer her looks, earlier on. Its like she was a ghost, until he finally briefly described her. No height, no hair length, or color, no eye color, no weight. Just saying...

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Nice story. But did either one of them go to confession (or tell the pastor) after they started?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story - love to know if the pastor & he would have gone at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite a few guys that had been caught jerking off were sent to clergy for counseling. Interesting sessions sometimes happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable throughout; a fast read. Author did a good job with vivid descriptions of encounters and of course steamy sex. Thumbs up, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it very much but there wasn't much sex involved and there relationship was short lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. You know to me leading up to the sex is much more erotic than reading about the actual sex. You did a great job of leading up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story! It was sad that his mom dies at the end.

AkpervertAkpervert8 months ago

HOT DAMN STORY! I wish I had some of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
True or not, this was very believable

"it was romantic and sexual and maternal, all at the same time. Most of all, I felt loved."

This is what most stories in this category lack. This is why fans of this genre read these type of stories. It doesn't need to be a novel. It doesn't need crazy unrelenting sex of all kinds. It doesn't need other people involved.

Other writers pay attention. THIS should be your template to a great incest story, and not the swapping sharing garbage so many spew out into the Incest/Taboo category.

Very well done, whome712.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous