Mom Caught Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yelled, "John, stop!", but I wasn't going to stop. I knew what she wanted but she had to protest. I pushed my cock against her soaking pussy and I kissed her, sloppily, not really knowing what to do.

She groaned and opened her legs wider, giving me even more access to her pussy. I slid my cock against her, feeling the wetness through my clothes. I didn't know what that was exactly, but I figured that it was a good sign. I needed to get my clothes off, though, but I didn't want to leave her embrace.

But she pulled my face up so I would stop kissing her, and my thrusts slowed. She said, "John, you need to get off of me now. Please. Get off of me so that you can get out of those clothes and I can finally feel your big cock inside me. Hurry."

My brain couldn't quite understand what she was saying, but it finally got through the fog. If you want to fuck her, you have to get undressed.

I was off of her in a flash, and ripped my clothes off in record time, falling right back into her arms. She laughed and said, "Relax, baby, you've got me now. I'll still be here when you are ready."

She pulled me to her and kissed me, but not a mom kiss. No, this was a real kiss, deep and yet gentle, her tongue playing with mine and her teeth nibbling at my lips. It was ecstasy.

My cock was stiff as it could be and it was laying on her pussy. I could feel her pubic hairs tickling me and I wanted to be inside her so much. She said, "You can't wait any longer, can you? Have you ever done this before? Am I your first?"

I blushed and nodded. She caressed my cheek and said, "It will be good. Just relax. I'll help." And with that she put her hand on my cock and helped me find her pussy. She was so wet that I just slid in. All of me at once, all 7 inches buried in her without even trying.

She groaned and said, "OK, John, go slow. My pussy hasn't seen any action in a while and you are a big, big boy. Let me get used to you for a little bit."

In response I lifted myself up on my elbows and looked down at her while I held my cock in place. It was delicious agony. Her pussy was sucking me in, calling me to plunge ever deeper into her center, but I held on and waited for her consent. I had never felt anything so good in my entire life, and probably haven't since then. Our bodies were perfectly meshed, it seemed. I wanted so badly to fuck her fast and cum deep inside her. My cum was already boiling.

I took the time to look down at her, really look at my beautiful mom and lover. She still had her dress on, but it was a mess. I said, "I want to see you all of you. Take your clothes off. I can wait.", and I got up from her again. I didn't want to leave her warm, soft pussy but I needed to know her whole body.

She got up quickly and tried to beat my record time for undressing. The dress flew and I think she just pulled the bra up and off without even unfastening it. She was a petite woman and her breasts were not large. A 34B, I later discovered. The nipples were dark and hard and I wanted to suck on them so much. She came back to the bed and we embraced, side to side and kissed again. I moved my mouth to her tit and sucked the nipple in hard. She groaned and said, "Mommy loves to have her tits sucked on. It feels so good when you do that."

I moved to the other tit and feasted there, but my cock was begging to be inside her again. Somehow we moved in sync and I was on top of her again, but this time my cock found her pussy easily and I was filling her with my rod.

She said, "Yes, John, give me one of your big loads! Mommy wants her boy's cum! Don't wait for me, just shoot away! I want your cum so much! It's all I've been dreaming of for days!"

Her pussy was what I was dreaming of too, so I did as she asked and started fucking her. I really had no idea if I was doing it right, but I knew that it felt amazing and I wanted this again and again. I wanted to do this forever, but too soon I was ready to explode. She could feel me growing, I guess, because she pulled me closer and begged me to cum inside her.

With a loud groan, I did just that, shooting rope after rope into her willing pussy. I roared as my cock exploded, and I kept thrusting long after the last shot was over. i collapsed onto her and she kissed me and caressed my back and whispered gently in my ear.

it was romantic and sexual and maternal, all at the same time. Most of all, I felt loved.

We rolled apart and fell asleep, the exertion being too much for us, I guess.

Chapter 5

When I woke, it was light out and Mom was gone from bed.

I went downstairs, naked and found her at the stove again, in her robe and making breakfast. I came behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her soft body to me. I kissed her shoulder and she moaned. I moved my hands to her tits and started to fondle them, her nipples hardening at my touch. She was melting into me, and my cock was growing in response. I pushed my cock against her ass and she started moving her hips against me.

I said, "Come back to bed. Call in horny. I need you."

She laughed and said, "I wish, but I have a busy day. But I can get home early, around 3:30 if you need to, you know, get some relief."

And she turned towards me, the eggs on the stove forgotten, and we kissed like young lovers. She was nude under the robe and it slid off of her body into a puddle around her feet. She put her arms around my shoulders and my hands went to her tits, flicking her nipples. I wanted to fuck her so much.

I reached down and felt her pussy for the first time, sliding my finger between her lips. She was soaked again, and rubbed her clit (although I had no idea that was a good thing yet), and she said, "John, we can't. I need to work."

I moved her away from the stove and we somehow made it to the floor together, and she soon rolled on top of me. She took my cock in her hand and slid it inside her. And she rode me like I was her plaything. I had no control over anything that happened, and I didn't care. I wanted to be in my mom's pussy and shoot my load deep inside her.

She ground her pussy hard on my pubic bone and moaned and writhed as we continued our wild fuck. I reached for her beautiful tits, hoping I could suck her nipple but I couldn't sit up enough to reach it. She had me pinned while she rode my cock, grinding again and again.

Her pace quickened even more and she said, "Oh, God, I'm going to cum! Fuck me, baby! Make me cum!" She started moving up and down, slamming herself down hard on my hips, and it felt like my cock was bottoming out inside her.

With one last groan, she came and I felt her pussy contract and squeeze the cum out of me. I exploded deep inside her and felt like my balls had given their all.

When we started to relax, she leaned down and kissed me gently, almost motherly. "We can't do this twice every day. It's too much. But I've never felt so alive. I wish I could spend the whole day with your cock buried inside me, but duty calls. I have to get a shower and get out of here. Let's go out for dinner. I will be home early, if you don't mind."

I kissed her tenderly and said, "I love you, Mom. We'll figure out what works but I know that I want you as my mom AND my lover. We can talk more tonight if you want. You are amazing, and I love being with you."

And that's the beginning of the relationship with my mom. It wasn't easy, we didn't move to another town and pretend that we were married. After I went to college, we made love less often and I dated (and fucked) more than I expected. And I would come home and climb into bed with Mom and it felt so right.

In my senior year, Mom met a great guy and they dated for about a year. She told me that he had asked her to marry him, and she said yes. Mom and I agreed that it would be best if we stopped making love so that she could be a good wife and mother again. And we did stop. Mostly. We would still comfort each other now and then, but it was only once a year if that.

I met a girl and we married and gave Mom 3 grandbabies. She loved my kids and doted on them just like a good grandma does. I never told my wife about Mom, but she always marveled about how close the two of us were.

Mom died last year. COVID. I miss her, but i wouldn't trade what we had for anything in this world. She taught me how to be a good husband, a good friend, and a good lover. It was a great gift.

I asked her one time, a couple of years ago, if her husband was as good as me in the bedroom, and I thought she was going to die laughing. She said, "Baby, he is amazing, but nobody could make me cum like you did!" I think she was teasing, but I'd rather think she loved my body.

Well. since I'm telling true stories, next time I'll tell you about the Pastor's wife. She was something.

12