Mom Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on my lap a long moment then, tits laying across my hard on.

I resigned myself to the idea that that was that. Things had gone so far beyond my wildest dreams I was satisfied. Well, not yet satisfied really, but Laura could take care of that when I went upstairs. I was happy because I had made Stephanie happy and I could live with that.

When Stephanie raised her head and sat bolt upright, though, the look of sheer panic on her face was so severe I had to reassure her, so I put took her face in my hand and said, very softly.

"Mrs C, it's ok."

I figured this was the end of it, and I desperately wanted one last kiss so I leaned in and kissed her softly, the urgently, and despite all my earlier thoughts, I couldn't resist pulling her onto my lap, my hands on her ass and the small of her back as she straddled me, my rock hard cock luxuriating in the feel of satin and the tiny pussy beneath. Having her finally in my arms, I exulted in the feeling, the smell of her, I kissed her ears, her neck, then unbuttoning her shirt, her gorgeous breasts and prominent nipples, again, the odd dueling sensations of similarity and difference with her daughter's bodies adding to the experience.

Many moms I had met, even the MILFS, were just faded fatter versions of their gorgeous daughters, but not Stephanie. She was Laura and Michelle fully realized, a grown woman, her body moved with purpose and I drank her in completely as she grinded her pussy onto my cock....both my hands on that satiny behind now...two perfect handfuls. She was so amazing... so fucking amazing was what she was doing to me that the words came out of their own volition...

"Mrs C you're so fucking amazing. So amazing."

I murmured.

She kissed me again, biting my lower lip ever so gently, then whispering into my ear.

"You really need to call me Stephanie."

I laughed despite myself.

"Ok, yes I guess so, Mrs.....Stephanie." I said, making a sudden decision that I would fucking die if I wasn't inside this gorgeous creature right now.

I grabbed her ass hard with both hands and asked her

"Are you ready?"

She looked terrified but eager, she bit her top lip and said nothing but she nodded vigorously and held me very tightly, her breasts against my chest and her breath hot in my ear. I slid her panties to the side, lifted her slightly and positioned my cock at the entrance to her glorious little pussy, surprised by her tightness despite her being drenched down there. as the head entered her, she shivered and a soft

"oh..oh...oh.. john..." escaped her lips and I whispered reassurances as the inches slowly disappeared into her and she held me tighter still, until I was balls deep, her butt on my thighs, then off, then on again as she found her rhythm. The feeling of her pussy as my dick slid in and out, the way she clenched it a bit on the downstroke, all so amazing.

My hands roamed her back, her ass, her neck, all soft and tight perfection. my hand found her hair, and I grabbed it and pulled back hard, forcing her back to arch and her beautiful tits to stand out proudly. My other hand grasped her ass harder, and when my finger randomly touched her tight asshole, she leaned back further, her hands digging into my shoulders as she came, suddenly, thoroughly, and quite loudly, practically yelling

"OH FUCK YESS YESSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Which triggered my own shattering orgasm which matched her own in intensity and volume as I came and came and came inside her, holding her so tightly she squeaked a little bit.

We both deflated like balloons and didn't move...her head on my chest for several minutes.

I just relaxed and enjoyed her sweetness and warmness and softness. I may have dozed for a few moments. When I came to my senses I realized she was fast asleep, fully spent and limp on my chest. I very slowly stood up with her in my arms and held her gently as I carried her upstairs to her bedroom. I laid her gently down and she snuggled in like a kitten, never waking for a moment. I took one last longing look at her tiny little ass and then covered her with the blankets. I kissed her on the forehead and left the room, closing the door quietly. I walked down the hall to Laura's room and stood there for a long introspective moment, wondering how the hell I was going to hide from my incredibly perceptive and extremely volatile girlfriend the fact that I was in love with her mom.

***********************************************************************

Stephanie laid very still, pretending to be asleep until she heard the door to her bedroom click and knew john was gone. She felt extremely satisfied and sated but also very confused and uncertain. Whatever her crazy daughter's intentions had been, they all had a tiger by the tail now. Where did they all go from here? She had just had the most intense sexual experience of her life, she had never been touched, kissed, or fucked like that, ever.

In all her jumbled and disjointed thoughts, there was only one thing she knew for certain. She loved john. His dick, his hands, his lips, his dick. She loved it all.

And she wanted more.

12