Mom Comes to Visit

Story Info
His mama has big plans. He will never be the same.
1.8k words
3.41
29.7k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MOM'S VISIT

Mom hadn't visited from Mississippi since I had moved to California and I was thrilled to show her the sights. What I didn't expect when I hit the couch at night and allowed her the bed was the glimpse of a large tit when I went to wake her up the next morning.

They were just as I remembered them 20 years before: huge dark aureoles that almost covered the large round point of her massive 44DDs. I was both revolted and turned on by the rise in my pajama bottoms as I gazed at the one that had slipped from her nightgown as she slept. It had been so long since I had put my lips on one of those and sucked the milk from her nipple.

I quietly knelt beside the bed and studied her breast. It still looked delicious! I looked at her face and she was still sound asleep. Could I lick the nipple quickly and back away innocently if she was startled awake? I decided to risk it.

Nothing happened. She seemed to be still sleeping soundly. Without thinking, I locked my lips on her nipple again and started sucking. I didn't expect milk, but it felt great. My cock was rock hard.

Our eyes locked. Rather than pulling away in shock and revulsion, she pulled out the other large hanger from her nightgown. "Don't ignore this one," she said smiling.

So I sucked the other one for a while, my cock straining against my pajamas.

"You must be uncomfortable down there," she said. "Why don't you come up on the bed?"

She sat up and pulled the nightgown off over her head. As I stood up to climb into bed, she reached over and pulled my pj bottoms down, exposing my bobbing, throbbing cock.

"Hmm," she commented, stroking my shaft. "You're going to need some help with that. Put it between my tits."

Her humongous tits felt soft rubbing against the shaft of my dick. She put her head down as I slid up her cleavage and caught the head in her mouth, sucking hard. I held on as long as I could. I shot my load all over her tits and face.

"Lick it off," she told me. I did as I was told, sucking her tits after they were clean.

"My goodness," she said. "I think it's time to call in reinforcements. Is your good looking roommate still home?"

"Hey, Billy!" I called. "I've got a surprise for you."

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when he came running in, still in his briefs.

"Come here," mom said.

He walked over to the side of the bed. She looked at me. "Pull his underwear down."

"What?" we both exclaimed.

"You heard me," she said in a mock stern voice.

I pulled his shorts to his knees, where they dropped to the floor. Billy stepped out of them, his cock fat and hard, making mine look small in comparison.

"Okay, honey. Take it in your mouth and suck on it gently."

Again we both looked at her in shock. Billy was quicker to oblige her; his cock tapped my lips in anticipation. Tentatively I touched my tongue to the tip. Like my own come, a tiny wet drop tasted faintly salty.

"Now lick the shaft like an ice cream cone," she directed.

She grabbed Billy's balls and massaged and tugged on them gently.

"Wrap your lips around the his beautiful cock now. Careful with your teeth."

He was warm in my mouth. I had trouble stretching my lips at first until I relaxed. The shaft went in further and further. I involuntarily gagged and his massive girth filled my mouth.

"Slobber all over it. Get it wet and slippery. Billy, start to slowly fuck his mouth."

She got behind Billy. "I'm going to spread your butt cheeks, Billy. I'm going to lick your asshole. Tell me if you like it."

He moaned, his legs quivering. His cock seemed to grow bigger in my mouth.

"Roll over onto your back, honey," she directed me.

I thought it was Billy's turn to go down on me, but she had other plans. She grabbed a jar of Vaseline conveniently located on my nightstand and put some on her finger. "Now, you may feel a little pressure."

She slid her finger into my ass and rolled it around. Her finger went from feeling like an intrusion to something comforting. She put more Vaseline on Billy's dick and stroked him back and forth.

"Honey, put your legs in the air and spread your cheeks."

Slowly she brought Billy to my back door and eased his head into me. It was very tight, uncomfortable until she coated his shaft with more Vaseline. Pretty soon he was pounding into me and I was enjoying the slam of his balls against my cheeks. Mom's left tit hung in front of me. I reached up and sucked. She stroked my cock lovingly.

""Now I want you boys to reach a climax at the same time. Watch each other and you'll know when you're there. Then, Billy, pull out of his ass and both of you shoot your come all over my tits."

Billy and I looked into each other's eyes, mom stroking me faster and faster.

"Unh!" I grunted as Billy pulled out. We turned over and squirted all over mom's massive tits.

"That was nice," she said smiling. "Now both of you lick it off."

We grinned at each other, not caring who was licking whose come off her titties. We all drifted off to sleep, sucking her massive dugs as she held our cocks in each hand.

I woke up the next morning with my cock in someone's mouth. I was expecting mom, but it was Billy. I turned around, facing his musty cock and returned the favor. I felt mom's tongue on my asshole and sucked Billy deeper into my throat.

After we all came one more time, Billy jumped out. "I'm hungry!" He bounced downstair fully naked.

"Wait for me!" I yelled. "I'm coming too!"

"Not just yet!"

Mom called me over to the bed again. My cock bobbed in her face expectedly.

She held up a pair of her panties. "Put these on," she ordered. I slid into them and felt their silky softness caress my cock.

"Turn around," she demanded. She cupped a bra around my chest.

"Oh wait!" She licked my nipples. "You have to walk around like this all day."

"But..."

She slapped my ass. "You heard me!"

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That must be her," mom said.

My sister Judy was at the door, looking as slutty as usual. Actually, more than usual. She took off her raincoat and revealed she was wearing nothing underneath. She had inherited mom's massive tits but with pink aueroleas. Her legs were longer and she shaved her pussy.

"What do you think?" she asked, twirling around. "Never mind. The way the front of those panties are expanding, I think I know."

She looked me over. "I think you're going to make a fine girl, but let's shave those legs and your man pussy."

She had me run a bath and we both climbed in. Mom came in and sat on the edge of the tub. "Billy left and I'm lonely," she pouted.

"Girls, I saw him first," I lisped.

"Very good, honey!" mom said."Suck your sister's toes."

I had never imagined myself as a foot fetish kinda guy, but then, I had never imagined myself as a hot, sexy girl, either. Her feet and toes were slippery and she put one over my balls, the other running up and down the shaft of my cock.

"Stand up."

I stood over her. She inserted a finger in my ass. My legs grew shaky, but my dick started to rise. She pulled out a razor and scraped my ball sack. She concentrated and removing the last of my pubic hair. She blew and my cock twitched. She grabbed the shaft and pulled me to her. "Now your chest hair." When it, too, was gone, she licked my nipples and smiled as I shivered with delight. "Oh yeah. You're a sexy bitch."

Mom pinched them. "Nice!"

We got out of the tub. "Dry me off, bitch." She ordered.

I toweled her off. She put one foot up on the toilet. "Lick me good and make me come."

She spread the lips of her labia and I dived in, licking her up and down burying my face in her juices. She moaned.

I stuck my finger up inside her moist cunt while I continued to lick and suck.

Suddenly her body was racked with spasms and she straddled my face to keep from falling. She thrust her pussy into my face even more. My cock was bouncing in anticipation.

Mom was standing in the doorway. "Enough of that!"

"It's time to reward our little princess."

She led me to the bed where my sister was lying on her back, her legs in the air.

"Fuck me for the last time as a boy."

What the fuck is she talking about?

I pounded into her, squeezing her ass cheeks as I plunged into her pussy. Then as she shook with another powerful orgasm, I slipped my cock wet with her juices into her tight ass. I slammed it home up to my balls before she had a chance to react.

"Unh!" was her reaction.

As I fucked her hard, mom came up behind me and slipped on a pretty blue lacy bra. My little titties tingled as the material scratched. I pounded Judy even harder.

Then I felt a pressure at my ass. Mom had a strap-on. She eased into me and I was rocked between the momentum of my mother's heave and my sister's swimming beneath me.

I came and came, jism flying everywhere. Mom and Judy took turns sucking me dry.

"Now it's time for the change," mom announced.

She had me slide on a sequined thong and platform shoes. They sat me down and Judy straddled my lap and my sore dick as she applied makeup.

"Check yourself out in the mirror, honey."

I was astonished. I no longer looked like a guy; I was a smoking hot chick. The shoes emphasized my ass. "Hmm. Not like your sister or old lady in the tit department, but hormone shots will help." Mom decided.

"Now the true test," said Judy. "A public performance."

"What?"

"We're going to a bar."

The Hard Times was full of young, virile men. One of them spotted me and smiled.

I smiled back as I looked him over. He was average height but his tight Tshirt showed the promise of a ripped physique underneath. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out on the dance floor. It was a slow dance and pulled me tight. He cupped my ass in his hands and pulled me even closer. We kissed passionately and then the moment of truth. He reached his hand into the front of my suit. His hand froze and so did mine. Then he squeezed my hard cock and whispered in my ear, "Let's go to the back room."

We weren't alone.