Mom Couldn't Resist

Story Info
A woman has sex with her adult kids in front of her husband.
2.9k words
4.18
40.9k
71
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was movie night. Mark and the kids sat in the living room waiting for Ann to bring the popcorn. It would go a lot quicker if she could get some help. Her son sat on the couch with one leg up on the cushion between him and his sister while Mark sat in his recliner holding the remote waiting to hit play.

Ann brought a big bowl of popcorn and some drinks and sat them on the coffee table. She sat down on the couch between her kids without looking and jumping a little when she felt her son's leg, she had just sat right on his knee which poked her right in the butthole.

He quickly moved his leg so his mom could sit. He just pulled his heel back close to his butt. With one foot on the floor and his other leg bent like it was his legs were spread wide open. Ann stopped herself from openly staring at her son's crotch. She didn't stop staring, she was just careful not to be so obvious about it.

She was leaning back with her arms stretched out on the back of the couch, hands reaching towards her children. When she looked to the right she could see her daughter in nearly the same position as her brother. She was wearing a loose pair of short cotton shorts and with her legs spread like they were the shorts did nothing to hide her private area.

Ann wouldn't have worried much about it except she could see that her daughter wasn't wearing any panties. Now she was surreptitiously glancing back and forth between her son's bulging crotch and her daughters glistening pussy lips. She was absolutely not paying attention to the movie at all.

She only had one thing on her mind at the moment. She wanted to fuck her kids. She'd recently started listing after them when she had an epiphany one day while having a lazy morning by the pool.

Ann was lounging in a lawn chair absorbing sunlight while the kids, in their skimpy little bathing suits, splashed around in the pool. She was about to yell at them for splashing her but before she could she got a good look at her kids. They were gorgeous.

She didn't know how or when she stopped looking at them like her children and started looking at them as the sexy adults that they were. Her son was lean, muscular, and handsome and by the way his swim shorts bulged in the front she could tell he had a big dick. Her daughter had a tight athletic body, a set of perfect tits. And an ass to die for.

Instead of yelling for them to quit splashing she just ogled her daughters sweet ass as she climbed up the ladder on the opposite side of the pool. Good thing she was wearing sunglasses.

Ann stared at her daughter's dripping body while her own pussy started to drip from arousal. "God damn I want to taste that." she thought to herself while her eyes were glued to her daughters crotch.

It had been a few weeks since that day at the pool and her lust for her kids grew more and more each day. She hadn't been this horny in years. She'd always loved sex, but lately Mark had stopped giving her any which was causing her to become sexually frustrated. She needed to fuck and damnit she was going to.

She had tried talking to Mark about it, but he would either brush it off or make up excuses. She couldn't take it anymore.

Sitting on the couch between her sexy adult children was getting to her, especially because she had a clear view of her daughters wet pussy right in front of her. She didn't think she could take it much longer. She fidgeted while she contemplated what she would do.

An idea popped into her head that made her pussy gush. Could she really do that. In almost every way this was a bad idea, but she was way too horned up to fully consider the ramifications as she leaned over to whisper into her daughters ear.

"Baby, Mommy can see your pussy." Her daughter blushed and was about to adjust her shorts when Ann stopped her by saying "You don't have to cover it up, baby. Mommy likes looking at your pussy." Her daughter blushed even more but didn't adjust her shorts. Infact she spread her legs as much as she could and gave her mom a shy smile. Ann smiled back.

"You don't mind if I look at your pretty little pussy do you?" She continued to whisper into her daughters ear with a breathy voice. She was so fucking turned on by the fact that her daughter hadn't recoiled in disgust at her mom's words. "Can mommy touch your pretty little pussy, baby girl?"

After a slight nod from her nervous teen daughter, Ann slowly brought her right hand down off the back of the couch. She touched her daughter's shoulder causing her to gasp then she was sliding her palm across her chest, stopping long enough to give her left breast a squeeze. Ann could feel the nipple stiffen. She could feel her daughter's heart thumping in her chest.

Next she slid her hand down over her tummy and ended by resting her palm on the bare skin of her left thigh close enough to the opening of the leg hole to reach her fingers in and give a little tickle which caused her daughter to gasp again.

Mark looked over at his wife and daughter who were barely visible in the glow of the T.V. "is everything okay over there?" he asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Just watch the movie, Mark." Ann replied sounding annoyed at the interruption. She slowly moved her hand deeper inside her daughters shorts until her fingers were just resting over her pussy. It was so damp, she must really be enjoying this Ann thought.

Encouraged further she began moving her finger tips up and down the slit from bottom to top. Every time she got to the top she would run a couple of circles around it while applying a little pressure. The pretty young woman stated to shiver and squirm slightly. She was biting her bottom lip to keep from making noise and staring at her mother's pretty face with a glazed look in her eye.

Her eyes suddenly got much wider and she gasped again a little louder than before when her mother began inserting her finger into her warm wet hole. She saw her dad turn his head but he didn't say anything and turned his attention back to the movie.

Ann had stifle her own gasps as she began to slowly finger her daughter's tight pussy. The two women were looking into each other's eyes, mom grinning slightly as her finger moved in and out.

She then put another finger in, and due to the position of her hand her thumb resting on her daughter's butthole. Not one to let an opportunity pass her by she started rubbing the pad of her thumb over it as she continued to finger fuck the hot pussy of her young adult child. Her own cunt was leaking so much that there was a visible wet spot that was getting bigger the longer she had her fingers in this sexy woman next to her.

She was beginning to build up speed and started to make squelching sounds that were mostly unheard over the noise of the movie.

She would go from quickly postponing in and out to sensually touching all around her pussy. She teased her for the rest of the movie edging her daughter to what would be an earth shattering climax.

Ann still had her fingers deep in her daughter's pussy when the credits started to roll. Mark stood up announced that he was going to go to bed.

Still looking into her daughter's eyes Ann said "M'kay" dismissively. Mark just grunted and lumbered away.

Just as they heard the bedroom door shut Ann's son said "Keep going, mom. This is fucking hot." If you were to ask him to tell you what the movie that just ended was about he wouldn't be able to tell you because all of his attention was directed towards his sister's crotch and his mom's hand moving around inside her shorts. He had a massive boner and a dumb look on his face.

"Please mom, don't stop." her daughter said with pleasing eyes and a pout. Damn she was sexy.

Ann wasn't even thinking about stopping and knowing that her son was watching turned her on even more. She pulled her hand out and her daughter mad a sound of disappointment. She didn't need to worry though because as soon as her mom removed her hand from her shorts she was reaching for the waistband and tugging them down to expose her daughters pussy.

She kept her pubic hair trimmed and tidy. Ann liked it. "You have such a beautiful pussy." She said with admiration. "Can I taste it?"

"You'd fucking better."

Ann had rarely heard her children swear. Norm she would admonish her for such language, but in that moment she was turned on even more than she already was and wasted no time readjusting on the couch so she could dip her face in her daughter's honey pot.

This position put her round sexy ass right in her son's face. She was startled by a sudden smack on her right ass cheek. Her son was taking liberties and she loved it. While she licked her daughter's cunt she reached back and slowly pulled her shorts down and exposed her ass and pussy to her son who promptly grabbed hold of the soft flesh and buried his face in her ass crack.

She was getting her asshole licked by her son as she licked her daughter's pussy. She loved the feeling of her son sticking his tongue in her backdoor so much and wanted to do the same to her daughter. She grabbed her under her thighs and pulled her slightly forward and tilted up and started running her tongue all around her asshole. Both women let out sounds of pleasure at the same time. They stopped caring about making noise.

She noticed that her asshole felt cold and she was about to tell her son to keep licking when she felt the tip of his dick nudging her there. She'd never had anal sex before, but she was so turned on that she was ready to give that cherry to her hunk of a son. She pushed her hips back to encourage him to keep going. He started pushing a little more until he finally felt his dick head pop in. His mom gasped sharply at the pain and he stopped moving for a moment to let her get used to the feeling of being stretched. He must have done this before thought Ann as she got used to the girth of her son's big cock.

Her daughter was making lots of noises now and had her fingers tangled in her hair while behind her her son was starting to build up speed. "This is so fucking hot, mom." Her son said as he rapidly fucked her in the ass.

"Hell yeah it is!" his sister said between subdued moans. Her mom was grunting, gasping, and slurping. Ann was sucking her clit now and had 3 fingers fucking away inside her pussy.

After another 20 minutes or so Ann's son informed her that he was about to cum. She removed her mouth from the sweet, juicy cunt to say "cum in Mommy's asshole, baby." And then went back to eating pussy.

She could feel the big dick shooting hot cum deep in her ass and started cumming too. Her daughter wasn't too far behind with her own screaming orgasm. Ann was certain they could be heard from down the street, let alone down the hall. Her husband had to know what was happening in the living room and she didn't care. She was having the best sex of her life and wouldn't stop for Mark or anyone else.

She nearly came again when her son let his deflating penis slip from her ass and a glob of his jizz started oozing out. She looked over her shoulder and told her son to go wash his dick and come right back and then turned back and started licking pussy again.

When he came back his mom was already turned around and his sister was behind her licking the cum out of her asshole. Ann gestured for her son to kneel in front of her on the couch and as soon as he was positioned right she inhaled his dick and started sucking him off.

She sucked and sucked until she was rewarded with a mouth full of cum. Her jaw was hurting by the end because he'd just came in her ass, but she didn't mind. Not only was it the hottest, sloppiest blowjob she'd ever given, her daughter never let up licking all over ass and pussy. None of them cared about how loud they were being anymore. Either Mark really couldn't hear them, or he was too horrified to do anything about it.

They decided that they needed a rest and something to drink. All of them seemed to know they weren't done yet. They were all so turned on by the depraved nature of their acts and they didn't want it to stop just yet.

Once they were well rested the women took turns sucking dick and getting fucked. The siblings took turns eating their mom's pussy. They finally collapsed in a messy pile of naked flesh. They were covered in sweat and cum and they were the happiest they'd ever been.

The sun was coming up by the time they fell asleep, they were woken up not too long after by Mark clearing his throat to get their attention. He stood over them with his hands on his hips and a scowl on his face, but he also had a sizable bulge in his pants.

They were all awake and listening as Mark yelled at them about how disgusting they were and how they would burn in hell. He was just repeating himself when Ann glanced over at her daughter who was sitting cross-legged not caring that her pussy was on display for anyone who happened to look. She licked her lips totally ignoring her husband.

Ann shifted to her knees as she faced her daughter and gently pushed her shoulders so she would lay on her back. Once her daughter was comfortable Ann layed down on her belly and unfolded the younger woman's legs. She tilted her head down and started licking the cum covered pussy in front of her. She didn't even notice when her husband stopped shouting.

Once her son saw what his mom was doing to his sister he crawled up behind her and started licking her asshole.

Mark started yelling again, but didn't move to stop it. He was feeling ashamed of himself for getting aroused by watching his kids and wife fucking in the living room floor. His anger and fear were kept him rooted to the spot.

Ann looked up from her daughter's snatch to tell her husband to shut up and go away. His face turned red with fury and then he just turned around and walked out the front door, slamming it as he went.

Mark finally came back after a few hours to find his wife on her knees between their son's legs as she sucked his cock while he sat in his father's recliner. Later that day when he came down to get something to eat he saw his wife with her right leg up on a kitchen chair. She was being fucked in the ass by their son and their daughter was on her knees licking her mom's pussy. He just hung his head, resigning himself to accept the family's knew way of life.

Every day when he came home from work Mark was treated to the sight of his wife engaged in one sexual act or another with one or both of their children.

Some mornings he would wake up to Ann getting fucked in one of her holes, or being eaten and fingered or in a 69 with one of the kids. He hated himself more and more each day, but was also really excited about what was going on even though Ann had made it very clear that she would never fuck him again. Not when she had her kids to please and be pleased by.

Not a day went by where Ann and the kids didn't please each other in some way. From then on they were all 3 free to use by the other. No matter what they could persuade one or the other to have some kind of sexual fun.

Ann and her children lived free and happy from then on and none of them cared what Mark thought about it. They were all adamant that he couldn't join them, but they didn't care if he was in the room at all.

Finally came the time when the kids moved away. Mark never left, he was too much of a coward to try and live on his own. He just endured it when his kids would visit for the holidays and fuck their mom the whole time they were there.

Ann still fucks her kids to this day and, even in her old age, has the same sexual appetite. Her granddaughter just turned 19 and was looking delicious.

The end.