Mom Creates a Daughter

Story Info
Mom makes me the daughter she's always wanted.
6.9k words
4.67
62.5k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers

My name is Ky Keely Chibi.

Kyo, in Japanese means Cooperation (Mom made him drop the O to just Ky), Keely, is old Irish for something that you fall in love with, and Chibi is Small or short in Japanese. (good descriptive last name)

I'm 19 years old and a tiny man 5'2" tall 105 lbs.

I had to return home in a hurry, from my English Teaching post, because Japan was telling all non essential Foreign workers to leave. I have not been home since I left for Japan a year ago, right out of High School.

My Mother is a librarian at a big University in Austin, Texas and lives on her own whereas my Dad lives in Seattle, with his new wife and other kids.

When I got to the airport I had to choose where I was going, and decided on Dallas so I could visit my Mom.

20 hours later I called Mom from out front of our old house, where a new family was now living.

"Mom where are you, where did you move to?"

"Hi Honey, I moved to a loft down town beside the university 2 weeks ago. I was going to tell you on the monthly call. Why where are you?"

"Mom, they kicked me out of Japan! I'm here in Austin and I need a place to stay, everywhere is going into lock down."

Mom gave me her new address and I headed downtown. My mom's name is Tara, she's 38 years old, and very petite at 5 ft tall and 95 lbs. She's a red headed beauty with green eyes and slender form. She does yoga and Pilates as exercise and keeps her milky white skin soft with daily moisturizing. She could easily pass for a 25 year old girl.

My Dad's name is Kazan and he is 40 years old, 5' ft 2" tall and slender. He was born in Japan and met my mom in Hawaii. They divorced when I was 15. My Dad made sure I was fluent in Japanese, as that is the only language he spoke to me. My mom made sure I knew the English language by getting me reading by the time I was 4; it was almost funny how the conversations would run in our house.

My dad spoke to mom in English and to me in Japanese, I had to speak to my dad in Japanese and my mom in English. Mom just stuck to English, but she knows all the Japanese swear words and she would hurl them at my dad from time to time.

Mom did not like to be controlled, and would never play the doting little wife to dad like his cultural expectations of how woman are supposed to act. I think this is what finally got them divorced.

Moms new place was an open loft style with the bed on a veranda overlooking the whole lower living area. As mom showed me around I said "Mom, there's not a lot of room here for me to stay, maybe I should call dad and see if he has room for me."

"You will do nothing of the sort young man. We will find room here for you, it should only be a few months and this Covid thing will be over."

Mom had a Japanese bed roll for me and the first night I slept in front of the windows where there was room for me. I woke up with sunlight blinding me and it was only 6:22 am. The ceiling to floor windows let in too much light and I knew I could not sleep there again. The second night I slept at the foot of moms bed in a small space. In the middle of the night mom had to walk right over me to get to the bathroom; that spot is not going to work either.

I brought up calling Dad again and mom said "No, we will make this work."

Moms queen bed was now the only other option. She said I could have the side she doesn't sleep on. It was soft and warm and very comfortable. We fell into a routine that worked pretty well. We were together 24 7 for the first week and I was going a little stir crazy.

I had started wearing Japanese underwear in Japan, it is soft and silky and very feminine and I loved how it felt. It was not a far reach for me to start wearing softer and more feminine undies until I was exploring Victoria's secrets online every month. I had one pair of silk pajama bottoms and no tops at all. I knew I had to be very careful doing my laundry and keeping my suitcase closed at all times. I went in the bathroom to get changed and was careful not to show my undies to mom.

Mom did her yoga every morning and Pilates every 2nd day. She asked me to join her, but I didn't have anything to wear as work out clothes, except for my Speedo swim suit. After mom pestered me for 2 days I finally said ok and put on my speedo. Yoga is hard but not sweaty, Pilates is easy but is really sweaty.

Mom showed me all the basic yoga positions and after I knew them she got me going on the more complex ones. I have always been very flexible, maybe its my tiny size, but I can almost fold myself into a ball and bend my head around to touch the bottoms of my feet. When I was horny in Japan I would give myself a blowjob instead of jacking off, I know its a rare talent but I'm glad I can do it.

After our work out one morning Mom went up for a shower and I stayed in the front room, as soon as I heard the water running in the shower I pulled my speedos off and bent down to suck myself off. I was really going to town as mom was enjoying a long shower I kept at it and was really enjoying the long slow self blowjob. I had a great orgasm and coming in my own mouth was awesome. I swallowed it all with a big smile on my face.

As I stood up and looked out the windows I saw moms reflection on her upper balcony looking over the railing. I spun around and stared into moms eyes. I could have dropped dead right then and thought I would. Mom just smiled down at me.

"You're a very flexible young man Ky, very few people can masturbate with their own mouth. I hope you don't think I was spying on you. I forgot my robe and when I came out to get it, you were doing an extremely difficult yoga position, so I just watched and appreciated your dedication and flexibility."

Then she turned and walked back into the bathroom. I was mortified, how could I crawl into the same bed as her tonight. I thought about leaving but I had nowhere to go. Mom didn't act or say anything about it all day, I was very relieved.

As we went to bed that night she turned off the lights and was still for a minute, I thought I was home free but mom had other plans, she had me trapped in bed, I couldn't run and hide and she decided it was time to talk.

"Ky, how long have you been able to do that?"

"Mooooom!"

"What, can't I ask a few questions. It really was amazing to see, you hear about such things but I have never seen them. I haven't even asked you, how long you have been wearing woman's panties?"

"Moooooom!"

"What's wrong with your mother asking you a few questions?"

"Mom if I had somewhere I could go, I would run like hell right now."

"Okay Ky, I'll ask you a question and then you can answer them if you choose too, is that fair?"

I knew my mom was never giving up so I begrudgingly agreed to her questions.

"Are you gay KY?"

"What, no no, I'm not gay, I like girls. I just like nice underwear and soft beautiful clothes."

"So are you a cross dresser, and how far do you take this fetish of yours?

My mom was calm and relaxed so I decided to just tell her everything.

Mom was quiet and listened about how got I got started with soft silky underwear and slowly worked my way into nighties and sexy lingerie and pantyhose. Mmm I love pantyhose, they feel so nice. I didn't go into too much detail, but when I was done I was relieved it was all out in the open. Mom sat up and looked at me.

"So let me see if I got this right. You love sexy soft woman's clothes but you do it because it makes you feel nice, you're not gay or trying to attract men, its just your way of feeling sexy."

"That's pretty much it Mom."

"Ok Ky, how about tomorrow we have a play day and I'll show you some things that I have been collecting over the years."

My heart was racing like a kid on Christmas morning but I did manage to squeak out an "Ok mom that sounds fun."

I dreamed of beautiful sexy lingerie all night, god was I horny, I woke up hard as a rock and ran to the bathroom to piss away my hard on.

Mom told me we would play after yoga, so I got into my speedos and met mom at the mats. Yoga was intense and mom pushed me very hard at all the stretching aspects she knew. Finally she said, "Ok let's see how far you can actually stretch."

I knew what she wanted to see so I got on the couch and flipped over so my feet were pointed at the ceiling and my head hung off the couch I slowly lowered my legs until my toes touched the floor. I curled my head up until my chin touched my speedos and that's when mom put her hand on my bum and gave me a little push.

I have never had help in this position before and I was able to put my chin right to my balls. "That's far enough mom," I grunted.

"Wow you are so flexible Ky, that's amazing."

I guess my cock was expecting some action because I started getting hard and my cock popped out the top of my speedos like a cork. I flipped over as fast as I could and tucked myself back in, Mom just smiled at me as we both knew what happened.

We ate breakfast and then mom said, "lets go upstairs and see what I have that fits you. I was so excited I was trembling. Mom went into her closet and piled a bunch of stuff in a basket and dumped it on the bed. Oh my god she had some beautiful lingerie, She started matching panty and bra sets, and then she separated all her negligees into colors, then she had some bustiers and corsets. I was in heaven.

Mom handed me a set of royal blue undies and a matching bra and I leaped into the bathroom to get changed. I looked in the mirror and wow they were so sexy.

"Come out and show me Ky," mom said.

As I walked out she smiled tilted her head and said, "Wow those look great."

I tried on a few more pairs and after awhile I just changed right in front of mom. She helped me put on the Bras and panties and even started tucking in my cock and moving it from one side to the other to see what fit best. She then began pointing it strait down and pulling it toward my bum to try and eliminate it showing at all.

With all her manipulating of my cock it started to get hard, "This wont do at all Ky, can you please take care of it, because its getting in the way."

I was getting pretty comfortable with mom so I decided to give her a show, I bent over the bed and flopped my legs over and stuffed my cock in my mouth, mom just smiled and kept watching me, I was swirling my tongue around my cock when mom grabbed my ass and pressed it into my face. My cock reached the back of my mouth and mom let up and pressed down again, it was like I was fucking my own mouth mom kept up a steady rhythm and soon I was going to cum.

I started grunting and mom pushed harder and faster as I came down my own throat. It was incredible I have always swallowed my own cum, it saves on the cleanup, it was glorious to have it shoot down my throat with her pushing my cock deeper than its ever been before.

"Ok Ky, now that your hard-on is gone, and you are not embarrassed of me seeing you masturbate, we can get on with dressing you up."

Mom went into the closet and brought out her sewing kit, She took out a roll of cloth tape and proceeded to tape my penis and balls back towards my asshole.

"Does that hurt Ky, or can I do it tighter?"

"No mom its fine you could make it a little tighter." Well she taped me as hard as she could and presto chango I was now a girl with a little pubic bump and that's it.

All the panty sets looked amazing and then she started with the corsets, she was loving dressing me up it was really cool that mom was so into it. Mom had some gel implant's that she put in my corsets to fill them out and wow did I look hot.

It was almost lunch time when mom said "I wonder if the girls are working these days, Ill give them a call. With that she went downstairs and made her mystery calls. Mom kept me dressed in a skin tight leotard with gel packs in a little sports bra and my dick and balls taped securely behind me. I had pretty little boobs and a perfect pussy mound showing down below.

After lunch May, this little Chinese woman wearing a mask, showed up at the door, mom bumped elbows with her and May said "What are you needing Tara?"

"I want all the hair off his body and face." Was moms reply. I stood there and all I could do was smile nervously.

I am not a hairy person but I have soft willowy hair on my pubic area and under my arms, I have a wispy mustache so people can tell I'm a man and barely any hair anywhere else. An hour later I was bald of every hair on my body except for my head. It felt wonderful, the air on my skin was electric, almost a cooling effect. The hair on my head I have kept fairly long and put it in a pony tail for the most part because I'm lazy but with no Mustache people will have to look twice to see if I'm a boy or a girl. Mom paid and thanked May, but before she left she swore her to total secrecy about the whole visit, they both giggled and hugged a goodbye.

Mom took me back upstairs and taped me back up and had me put my leotard and sports bra back on. Not long after that there was a knock on the door, Sheri a pretty little blonde with a smoking hot body came in and mom welcomed her as a friend, Mom had me sit in a chair in the middle of the kitchen and they talked for a few minutes about the haircut I was about to receive. It was finally decided I was getting a layered bob what ever the hell that is. As Sheri went to town on my hair mom was on the computer again ordering something for me I suppose.

When Sheri was done with my hair she held up a mirror and wow what a difference a hair style makes. I really looked like a girl now, my heart was fluttering. Mom was pushing me over a cliff I had only dreamed to go. Mom cleaned up the hair and Sheri got her case and set it up on the counter. When she opened it it was filled with Brushes, make up and nail polishes, I gulped silently and closed my eyes. Sheri put makeup on my face and brushed it in then put more on and brushed it in, she work on my eyes and lips and chin and forehead.

When she was done my face my mom came and looked at me, she smiled and tears filled her eyes, I guess she was happy.

Sheri soaked both my hands and scrubbed my fingernails, took her little roto tool and buffed up my nails and added acrylic nails, boy there is lots of work in getting nails put on. I still hadn't looked in a mirror yet and mom said I could look when she is finished with me. Sheri put on polish and when she was done She made me stand up and turn all the way around.

"Oh my god Tara she's absolutely beautiful, I could just eat her up." as Sheri leered at me.

"Keep your pants on Sheri she's off limits for now!"

Sheri just smiled at me and gave me a sexy wink before packing up her things. Mom hugged her on the way out of the house and said she would be in touch.

Mom took me upstairs and stripped me naked, carefully she re taped my penis and little ball sack between my legs and put a pretty, high waisted thong on me. she then put a beautiful corset on with the gel packs in to fill out the breasts. She cinched up the strings on the corset squeezing tight to give my waist an indented look. She then took a little black dress out of her closet and slid it over my head, carefully as not to mess up my hair. The shoes she got out were 3 inch black pumps that fit surprisingly well.

"Are you ready Ky?"

I just nodded my head and mom took me into the bathroom to the full length mirror, I was beautiful, I was a Beautiful girl, way better looking than I am as a boy. I could feel tears building up in my eyes. In the back of my mind I thought I would suck this girl off in in a heartbeat.

"Ky, don't you dare start crying and ruin your makeup, you just let me cry." Mom put out her arms and I folded into them, thinking this is the greatest day of my life. Mom was beaming at me and said, "Now let's go for a little walk around the house before I take you for a walk outside."

20 minutes later I had gotten the hang of the shoes, but my toes hurt like hell. We walked out the door arm in arm ready to go on our little walk. We walked down the street and I could feel the men stealing glances at me and mom, She told me I looked hot and just to smile at them and enjoy myself.

Mom held my hand and said, "I have always wanted a daughter and now I've made one, thank you Ky. If I never get to dress you up again I have today to remember for the rest of my life," and then she started crying.

"Mom, thank you for this. I feel amazing, except my toes are killing me and I can hardly breath in this corset, but other than that, it is perfect." I lifted my chin up to look at the world thru brand new eyes and I loved what I saw, how I felt and how I looked.

We didn't need our masks when we walked on the street but we put them on to go into a dress shop. The sales lady was a beautiful tall blond named Eve, an elegant girl of maybe 30. Eve was well over 6 ft tall and towered over me and mom. Mom told her I would like a dress for my daughter please. As we were shown to the dress section in the back, mom informed me that she would be picking the dresses for me to try on.

Mom picked out 4 or 5 sexy little dresses with low bust lines and long slits up the sides. We went to the dressing rooms and mom asked Eve to help me out while she looked for some under garments. The dressing rooms were large and roomy so Eve just followed me in. I was very nervous she would notice something wasn't right but I didn't have much of a choice. Eve said just take off your mask we don't need it in here as she lifted my dress from the back. I was a little embarrassed for Eve to see my ass hanging out of my little thong that I thought I would faint, but she was very professional and helped me into my first dress. She pulled and straightened it, flipping up the slits to let them fall to their natural hang and said, "lets go show your mom."

Mom liked it but didn't love it, so back in we went, Eve pulled the dress up and worked it over my corset carefully as not to snag it and she looked right down my bust line, I cringed that I had been found out but Eve didn't say a word. I relaxed a bit but then I could feel a stirring in my cock, no no no I thought, please don't get hard, please. Eve reached down and pulled both sides of my hip hugger thong up to get it out of the way for the new dress. She pulled the dress on and had me bend at the waist to see its proper hang as I did she flipped up the back of the dress and adjusted the back of my thong, stretching it out and then back in. I could feel the head of my penis exposed to the cold air and knew she could see it perfectly.

Mom did not care for the dress and sent us back in to change again. I was so embarrassed because my cock was hard and sticking straight out the back. I had to do something. "Do you have any tea here at the store, Eve?"

"Yes, I could make you a cup if you'd like." Eve Replied.

"Yes please, I would like that, do you have Earl Grey?"

As Eve left I thought I now have about 5 minutes to relieve myself before she comes back with the tea. I popped the tape off one side and my cock sprang out like a 'whack a mole'. I quickly sat on the bench and tried to suck my own cock, but the corset wouldn't let me get even close. Dam it, I looked around for tissues or something I could shoot my cum into but there was nothing in there but the dresses. Dam it again, so with no lube I beat my cock furiously into my own hand.

I came in 30 seconds. Just as I was raising my hand to my mouth to get rid of the evidence, I opened my eyes to see Eve standing 2 feet in front of me with her mouth opened and a stunned expression on her face. She turned and walked out of the dressing room. I was shit scared I was going to be arrested in a woman's clothing store and brandished a pervert for the rest of my life. The only thing I could do is eat the evidence and claim her word against mine in a court of Law.

gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers
12