All Comments on 'Mom Creates a Daughter'

by gregscott

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it

JoannePareJoanneParealmost 3 years ago

It is a wonderfulstory of Mother loving son and evenmore when she helps him transform into her faughter. So much more possibilities for many chapters in her daughter's life. Hope you plan on adding.

Joanne

300bowler300300bowler300almost 3 years ago

Great start, 5 stars for sure...Hoping for more chapters, some plants and other movements, for her/him, and meeting Moms friends... Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So fucking hot, Please keep writing more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful Story Thank you.

More Please.

gregscottgregscottalmost 3 years agoAuthor

My Editor is busy and is unavailable to Edit my second Chapter.

Is there a very good Editor out there that can fix my pathetic attempt at capturing the nuances of the English language and regurgitating them into an acceptable chapter 2?

AKpantyhoseAKpantyhosealmost 3 years ago

This is an amazing story. Loved second of the read. Made me want to be Ky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can hardly believe she doesn't want all her girlfriends to see Ky suck on her own 'clit'

Zorro52Zorro52almost 3 years ago

Very erotic, very sensual, a flood of beautiful imagery and senses. Well done. Z~

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24over 2 years ago

Wow, Greg, very interesting story....hmmmm

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

This was good

I'm not a great editor... but I have done editing for some others here. If you would like I could try and help as I would really like to read more of this Mom and son/Daughter and their adventures.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74over 2 years ago

I loved this story there was no forcing no intimidation just a mom and Daughter becoming who she really is. I’d like to see more to this please

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74over 2 years ago

Please please add more to this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow loved it. OMG so much potential for another chapter, (please)

To the ass hat that commented its bad, why because of a few grammatical errors.

They write these stories for FREE and GS said his editor was busy.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

Pretty fuckeed up story.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsalmost 2 years ago

It is one of my fav stories, just read it once again. A gender bending mom, love it.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

that was great, for a few min there i was wishing i was him, with my mom i loe trans women and my mom

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 1 year ago

A story that had great potential. I would have preferred that mom's involvement in Ky's feminisation had taken longer, maybe she suspects he is crossdressing and she confronts him with it while he is dressed rather than finding him giving himself a blowjob which introduces sex into the mix immediately. I would have preferred that she slowly some to terms with her son's feminine proclivities and then she agrees to help because they are confined together in her tiny house.

The sex could have then been slowly introduced staring with the inevitable unwanted erection, a soft caress that invokes desire, both of them resisting the inevitable until eventually they succumb, but perhaps only to petting at first but then progressing as their inhibitions fall away and lust takes hold.

I still gave it 5 stars as it is a very good story and far better than most in this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergregscott@gregscott
My Pen name is Greg Scott . An explanation of this name is in order. He was my best friend and confidant for 46 years . We went thru Elementary School ,Puberty and High School together. We met at 4 years old and we are born a month apart, to say we were just friends is too ins...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES