Mom Creates a Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slurped it down as fast as I could, licking it all up even between my fingers when Eve came back in with a hot wash cloth. How much of a fuck up am I, I thought to myself?

I looked at her with horror on my face and tears in my eyes. "It's ok, everything is going to be fine, lets just get you all cleaned up and try on some more dresses."

Eve reached for my hand and wiped it clean, my bottom lip was trebling and I did everything in my power to not cry. After Eve cleaned my hand she reached down and washed my cock very carefully. I stopped crying and looked at her with an awed expression on my face, was this girl for real, she's amazing, definitely the best Saleswoman on the planet.

Eve let me dry off for a minute and tucked my cock back under my ass and stuck the tape back on as best she could. Eve grabbed another dress and pulled it over my astonished face and said "There now doesn't that look nice?"

With tears in my eyes I mouthed the words "THANK YOU." Eve smiled at me but said nothing, I walked out showing mom the new dress, as soon as she saw my face she knew I'd been crying,

"What's wrong dear?" Mom asked me.

"They are all so beautiful," I lied.

Mom and Eve just smiled at me as I continued to model my Dress. We finished trying on the dresses and we bought one from Eve. I thanked Eve for her expertise and she flashed me a big smile nodding her head at me. "Come back any time." Eve said to me as we left the store. I will I thought to myself, I will.

On The way home I told mom everything that happened, she was totally impressed with Eve and said she would write to the Owner of the shop and tell her how excellent Eve was to her daughter. I couldn't wait to take off the shoes and the corset, they were killing me. Mom informed me that beauty and pain sometimes go hand in hand, I was starting to appreciate a woman's efforts to look good when they get all dressed up.

Mom gave me another skin tight body suit to put on when we got home and re taped my penis down under, My vagina area looked like a perfect little mound and mom smiled up at me after she finished adjusting my mound covering. "Ky, if you had breasts nobody would ever think that you are a man. You have a beautiful figure for a girl, I'm almost jealous."

After dinner mom ran me a bath and I soaked for an hour, It was so relaxing. When I got out, mom had towels on the bed and I was instructed to lie down and get ready for a massage. Mom got out her lotions and started at my feet, the liquids were soft and creamy and soaked into my skin really quickly, mom did every inch of me including my balls and penis.

Once she was finished she started a second coat. This time it was more of a massage and she kneaded my muscles and body, she did my cock and balls last and I was hard in a minute, mom just played with them like they were her toys enjoying rolling them through her fingers. I didn't say a word hoping not to destroy the mood and stop mom from playing.

Mom started stroking my cock and massaging my balls at the same time but she was in no hurry to make me come so I just relaxed and enjoyed it. After a few minutes I knew I couldn't hold out much longer but mom sensed it and slowed down. I stayed at the edge of coming for along time. I was trying to thrust my cock into moms hand but the more I did the slower she went. "Mom you driving me crazy, please let me come, pleaseeee." I begged.

"Are you going to be my good girl now that I have you as a daughter?" she asked me casually.

"Yes mom, I'll be your good girl." I grunted back to her.

"Will you be my daughter that I can love and cherish, take out and show off, go shopping with, go dancing with, pick up girls with?" I coughed and almost shot my load right then but mom stopped immediately. "What can't your mom like woman too, I had lots of girlfriends in University. Your Father was very Effeminate in his looks, I think that's what attracted me to him. Sorry Ky where were we, Oh yes, Ky, will you be my girl?"

"Yes mom, yes, I'll be your loving daughter please make me come mom, please!"

Mom bent down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me all the way down. I came harder than I can ever remember, right down her throat. I lay back panting and a shiver ran through my entire body.

"Good girl!" was all mom said as she got up and took her clothes off. Moms fire red hair was matched by a strip of fire hair just above her Vagina and with her emerald green eyes she looked like a Flaming Beauty Queen. God she's gorgeous I thought.

"I'll have to teach you all the things a woman desires, before we are ready to go out and play with the ladies!" mom laughed. She lay down on the bed and said, "Let's see what talents you have learned so far that will please a woman."

I was awe struck. My Mother was telling me to make love to her, but did she want me to make love like a woman or like a man. It didn't take me long to guess which one she wanted, so the woman I became. I kissed her entire body making sure I got the small of her back, behind her neck and the backs of her knees. I teased the insides of both legs right up to her pussy and then nibbled on her mound above her clit. She is a beautiful woman with a little ballerinas body and it wasn't hard to take my time and enjoy it. I touched he clit lightly with my tongue for a few seconds then when she moaned I flipped her over and started kissing her back, bum and neck.

"Oh you little tease you!" mom grunted at me.

After a few minutes I lifted her onto her knees and kissed her ass up both cheeks and took a long lick over her entire pussy. She was dripping wet and I could smell how hot she was. I rolled her on her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could have my knees on the floor and get a better angle to eat her wonderful pussy. I was very gentle, barely touching her with my tongue. That got her squirming and she tried to pull my head into her pussy. I backed off and began kissing all around it trying to tease her a bit more before I ravished her pussy.

I slowly licked her clit in an almost sloth like traverse of her womanhood. She was trying to mash herself against me but I backed off and she knew I was in control. After a few minutes of super slow motion, I sucked a finger into my mouth to get it wet and tried to work it into moms glorious pussy. It was so tight I had to twist and push before I got one finger in her and I have thin dainty fingers. I just left my finger in her pussy while I started to really work on her clit.

I decided it was time for super speed. I went all buzz saw on her clit, and I curled my finger into her G spot and rubbed firmly. Mom arched her back and came like a fire hose, liquid gushing out of her. I didn't stop for anything, my face was covered in her juices as she tried to buck me off her pussy. When she finally stopped bucking I slid up her body, kissing her along the way. Nibbling at each breast and finally coming face to face, I kissed her with wild abandon, still covered in her sex juices.

We were necking up a storm and mom shoved her tongue in my mouth. It was awesome to me that we were actually making out. As we kissed, I rolled my hips back and forth pressing my cock on moms clit and vagina. She loved it, and when I backed off a bit I lined my cock up in just the right position and I thrust enough forward to enter her vagina.

Mom gasped and I kissed her hard while I slowly sank all the way inside of her. Mom lifted her legs and I shoved in deeper, then she brought them right up by my ears so I reached out and took them under each of my arms. Moms pussy ground into my pubic bone as I slowly started to pump away. She was so tight I could feel our heartbeats being squeezed out of my cock. Mom started to grunt, shake and moan in my mouth as I sensed her orgasm coming. I speed up and then as mom started to convulse I gave her my super speed cock thrashing.

Mom exploded, I felt liquid soak my cock and balls and run down my legs, gush after gush erupted out of her and I smiled to myself as my own orgasm ripped into me, I bucked, shook and shot my load into the place where I was created; and my mind said I'm home, I'm home.

I let mom's legs back down and she held me tight again. We rolled over so I was on the bottom and Mom was careful to keep my cock inside of her. Mom buried her head into my shoulders and started to cry.

"Mom, mom, its alright I love you, that was amazing, the best of my entire life. You were incredible, please don't cry." As I was trying to sooth mom's guilt and stop her crying, she sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"Shut up Ky, I'm not sad or feeling guilty! Let me explain this to the man who is lying below me because my Daughter already knows the answer. I love my son, he will always be my son, but I'm in love with my daughter and everything about you. I love how beautiful you are, I love how we are bonding together like we are meant to be. I love how we can be 2 woman together in forbidden love. I love the fact that I can make love to a woman and have the pleasures of a real penis at the same time. I am going to take you out and show you off to some of the most beautiful woman in Austin. Well Ky, there you have it. There is my heart on a silver platter. Tell me Ky, do I have my sons cock in me right now, or my Daughters bonus appendage?"

Wow I am speechless, everything has changed in a matter of a few short hours. My head is still spinning from the most incredible sex I have ever had or could even imagine. My brain screamed at me to say something, SAY SOMETHING YOU FOOL.

"As your son I just had sex with my mother and it was awesome. But as your Daughter I experienced the most epic moving sensuous moments of my life. I felt like we melted together. I could feel your heartbeat through my penis when it was inside of you, I knew it was yours because it was beating so fast. Then I felt my heartbeat and it was like the 2 joined together. I've never been happier in my life. In a few short days you have shown me what's possible for me and I'm scared to death. What if I screw this up, what if I'm not who you think I am?"

Mom reached down and put her finger on my lips to stop my mouth from saying anything else. From moms electric touch I felt a warm glow enter my body and squeeze out of my eyes as tears. Moms huge smile reassured me that it was alright to have doubts and apprehensions about the huge change that I had just gone through.

"Ky, you will never fail me as my Daughter. You are a blank Canvass for me and some of my close friends to paint into the amazing girl I know you can be. I'm not saying it is going to be easy or that we won't beat it into you if that's what it takes, but I promise you it will be an amazing journey that you will love and cherish for your entire life. If you want breasts we will get you breasts if you want hips we will get you hips, other than that baby, you got it all. When you are trained honey you can pick up any woman you want regardless if they are straight, bi or lesbians. The worlds is your Oyster Ky, and you're going to be amazing at sucking on the Pearls."

Mom bent down and kissed me as tenderly as I could imagine, it was so soft I could feel her lips quiver and her exhale tickle my checks, is this what its like to be a girl, do you feel everything with heightened senses, are you aware of every electric touch and caress that happens to your body or that you give to someone else. I could feel the blood flowing back into my cock, the head getting bigger and more sensitive it's pressed into moms cervix at the bottom of her Vagina. Mom felt it to as she wiggled her hips a bit to send shivers through my body.

I reached up and let my hands flutter over moms sides until she shivered at my touch, my hands roamed up the sides of her neck and my finger and thumb rubbed her ear lobes, mom melted into my hands and flicked her pussy back and forth on my rock hard cock. my hands roamed their way down her body gliding over each nipple with all 4 of my fingers. Hard little nubs shot out of moms breasts and greeted me with a moan from moms lips.

Mom leaned down and kissed me again with more passion this time, I had to think for a second what would a woman do now. I ran my hands down her legs and around her ass, not stopping there and squeezing like a man would do but continuing on to the small of her back for a little rub. After a short massage I continued up and caressed each side of her neck. It was a wonderful feeling kissing her and feeling the muscles in her neck vibrate while she kissed me.

Mom broke our kiss and slid along my cheek to whisper in my ear.

"Sometimes women want it hard and rough Ky, fuck me Hard Ky, NOW!"

I took one hand and reached up into moms hair and grabbed a big handful. As I tightened my fingers I could feel her hair pull hard into my fist. Mom moaned and I flipped her on her back hard, never letting go of her hair. Mom spread her legs wide and stretched them to the ceiling as I pummeled into her with reckless abandon, I smashed my hips into her pussy as hard as I could and each thrust was a body blow from me to her. I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up but I was going to go hard until I explode. I didn't have to wait long, as mom was bucking and screaming under me as she crashed into her orgasm like a freight train. Water works exploded between the two of us and I lost it as well. My body was banging and my cock was spurting everything I had into mom like I was depositing the seeds of my wrath into her for all eternity.

As we stopped twitching and moaning and coming down from our mutual Orgasms. I noticed my hand was still clutching onto a handful of moms hair, I had pulled her head back so her chin was pointing at the ceiling and I could see the veins screaming in her neck. Needless to say I adjusted her head back to the upright position and gave her my best sorry smile I could muster. She beamed back at me with a huge smile so I assumed she was ok with me ripping the hair out of her head for a good cause, like mutually timed Orgasms.

Mom was still smiling when she climbed back up on top of me and stuck her pussy on my mouth. I was shocked that she was ready for more because I was done, down for the count, ready to throw in the towel and let her Claim victory. I started licking her clit and she jumped up in surprise.

"No Ky, don't lick my clit, good girls always clean up their mess." as she lowered her cum filled pussy back onto my mouth for me to suck and lick clean.

I guess my training has begun.

12