All Comments on 'Mom Creates a Daughter Ch. 02'

by gregscott

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I laughed so hard when she came out from under Eve's dress and told that guy off.

it was a wonderful story thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was so Hot.

I wish I could do all those things that Ky can do, Thank you for giving me mind dreams and fantasies to die for.

I love woman and their beautiful clothes and this story was perfect for me.

gregscottgregscottabout 2 years agoAuthor

Its funny how I believe this belongs in the incest category but I have quite a few private messages saying it should be in the Trans category.

I will not move this one but if I write a part 3 maybe it should go in Trans, if Ky's not with his Mom very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You must have found an editor as this chapter was much better. It was so funny and sexy and made me fall in love with Ky.

She sounds so beautiful and confident and I can't wait for another chapter.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn748 months ago

Please write more and more with his mom and the other girls or of mom and daughter picking up women or men. I just love the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergregscott@gregscott
My Pen name is Greg Scott . An explanation of this name is in order. He was my best friend and confidant for 46 years . We went thru Elementary School ,Puberty and High School together. We met at 4 years old and we are born a month apart, to say we were just friends is too ins...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES