Mom Creates a Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom picked out 5 dresses and new under garments to go with each one. I had been taped down but we used minimal tape so my hard on could bust out whenever I pumped it up.

The first dress was a tiny summer dress that mom matched with a Criss cross eyelash Teddy body suit with hooks at the crotch. I stripped naked and Eve grinned at my new breasts, "Wow they look great Ky, May I look at them?"

I proudly stuck out my chest and Eve bent down to look at them. She gently lifted up each one and grinned She squeezed them and move them around a bit before she said, "They are beautiful Ky, I'm glad you didn't go any bigger as they would look out of proportion. These are big enough for every guy to notice, and every woman to be envious. You can't even see the scars. You're a lucky girl!"

I had pumped up my cock about halfway and when she pulled the teddy on and tried to do up the hooks my cock stuck out the back and it was impossible to do up the hooks, she tried to manipulate my cock into the teddy but by now I was fully erect.

"Well this isn't going to work at all. We will UN-tape it and see what we can do to make this go away." Eve said as she pulled the tape off my cock and balls. My cock sprung upright in her face and without thinking she engulfed it into her mouth. It was glorious and I came in 30 seconds, and she swallowed the whole load. "There, that should be better." Eve said. All I could do was smile and nod my head.

She taped my now limp cock back in place and had no trouble do up the hooks.

"Wow that looks great Ky!" mom said as we showed her the dress. The next few dresses mom said no to, the fourth dress was a maybe and for the last one mom picked a bustier combo and a dress that showed it off perfectly. As Eve was pulling on my panties, I had pumped up my cock and it popped out of the tape, as Eve looked up at me, I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Eve ripped the tape off with one pull and I screeched a bit at the pain, but I kept my hard on rock hard.

"Eve please let me show you something that will blow your mind." I said.

I sat her on the bench, and I leaned against the wall, I brought my head down rolled my back and swallowed my own penis right in front of her face. I cannot tell you her facial expression because I was too busy sucking my cock. I reached out and took her hand and placed it on the back of my head and pushed down hard. By the second time I pressed down she comprehended what I wanted from her. Eve started pushing on my head and leaned right into to watch me blow myself.

Eve pushed back and forth, and I could feel her hot breath on my cheek as I came in my own mouth.

Eve sat there dumbfounded at what she had just witnessed. I leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth sharing my cum with her and she just kissed me back taking my semen into her own mouth from mine. I swallowed, she swallowed, and we kissed for a few more minutes before I stood back up.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen Ky, you are unbelievable."

"Eve you are so beautiful I couldn't help myself." With a smile and a wink Eve stood up.

"Let's get you into the last dress and show your mom, before she wonders what's wrong." Eve said taping back up my privates and pulling on my panties.

She tightened up the bustier and I kept saying, "tighter, tighter," as my stomach caved in and an hourglass shape emerged that made Eve give a sharp little whistle. She pulled the dress over my head, smoothed down the fall line and just stared at me.

"Ky, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and I see women all day, every day, none of them come even close to you."

This amazingly sophisticated blond beauty, that's almost a foot taller than me was telling me how beautiful I was, I started to bawl, and Eve just held me tight and let me cry on her shoulder, we heard mom say something from outside and Eve said, "We will be right out."

Mom loved it and we bought the 2 dresses and under garments for both. As we were leaving Eve gave me her card and whispered in my ear, "You have to call me, we are going to have so much fun!"

The ride home was too short to tell mom what happened but when we walked in the door the whole story erupted out of my mouth. I wanted to tell mom what happened in a way that let her know what my feelings were doing and what thoughts were going through my head when it was all happening. As I laid it out in painstaking detail, I could tell mom was enjoying it because she was rubbing her pussy unconsciously while I described the incredible feelings and emotions Eve and I experienced today.

I wasn't even done when mom ripped off her dress and thrust her pussy in my face. She came hard and fast, Not really caring about my pleasure at this particular moment. When she came down from her intense orgasm, she sat in my lap holding me tight. "Ky, that was an incredible afternoon, you better remember it well, as I don't think anything like that will likely happen too often!"

Mom and I continued our normal routine and I was getting very good at my makeup and hair with a few lessons from Sheri. Sheri showed me how to do soft blended make up for everyday use and how to be bold and daring for nights out on the town. We experimented with the bold make up until we had 5 or 6 that we thought were smoking hot. We had one that made my oriental features stick out like a Gish girl that one was really hot. There was a goth look that was really wild and we did many different smoky eyes looks. Because of my green Eyes we had to stay away from the bold blues, but we still had lots to choose from.

I called Eve and asked her out on a date, I could tell she was excited just by the way we talked. I asked her if she could have me do my makeup and dress in whatever style she chooses, what would it be.

"What are my options?" Eve said.

Indian, Oriental, Spanish, Goth, Smoky Mistress, School girl. Prom date, dominatrix, country girl and high-class Hooker were her options that I gave her.

"Oriental as like a kabuki doll or a Gish girl?" Eve said.

"Either one." I replied.

"No I want to see your beautiful face Ky, so let's go with Smokey Spanish.

I was Happy with her choice, it was an elegant look that showed a classical beauty

radiate from me.

OK Ky do you want to pick me up or should I pick you up?" Eve questioned.

"I'll pick you up Eve, Text me your address, and Eve, If I could make a request, I want you to wear a long dress, one that reaches the ground."

I got her address and mom said it's in a rich part of town called Lake Shore. Mom has a little Lexus SUV, so I didn't feel too bad about picking her up.

Mom and I did my makeup and got dressed and I left on my first date as a woman.

I pulled up to a very nice house that backed onto the water, no it was a mansion on the water, oh my god Eve was rich.

I waited at the gate trying to decide if I was going to turn and drive away or ring the buzzer when the gate opened before me. As I pulled up the front door opened, and Eve came out in a very elegant evening dress with a hoop bottom and low-cut neckline. Wow was all I could think.

I got out and walked up the stairs when a tall handsome man came out and stood beside her. Fuck fuck fuck I thought.

"Ky, this is my husband, Trent." Eve said, as I approached the couple.

I gave my best curtsy and shock his hand. Eve took me by the arm and said, "Let me show you around Ky."

We walked through the house, and it was grand and elegant as I expected, as we went out onto the back deck, I saw 2 kids that were playing in the yard.

"Those are my 2 kids, Samantha and TJ." Eve said to me to clear up any confusion I had at their presence. Eve could see by the look on my face I was really confused, so she leaned in and whispered to me, "We all have our little secrets Ky, now you know mine."

Eve took my arm and escorted me back thru the house to the front door where her husband gave her a kiss before we left. As soon as we were in the car and out the driveway, I rounded on her.

"What the hell Eve, you're married, and you have kids and a big house and what the fuck am I doing here."

"Calm down Ky, can't a girl go out with her girlfriends for a night on the town."

She was so matter of fact, so sure of herself, I didn't know what to say. I just drove towards downtown and finally Eve said something. "Ky, when you were at the store that was the most erotic and exciting thing that has ever happened to me, I decided that I want to get to know you, and you being a beautiful woman are no threat to my husband or my kids so I hope and pray that you can treat this as 2 gorgeous girls going out on the town."

I thought about it for a minute before I answered Eve back.

"Yes Eve, we all have our secrets and now I know yours, I am OK with this, but I don't want to cause you or your family any pain or suffering by us going out tonight." I left it at tonight, because I didn't know if there would be a second date.

Eve smiled at me and said, "Perfect, let's see how tonight goes and we will play it by ear after that."

I agreed and decided to make the most out of the evening. I pulled in and parked by the park on the river. We got out and walked arm in arm and talked, I told her all about Japan and how I got kicked out when the Pandemic hit. She told me about her past and her husband and kids and how she started the dress shop because she was bored at home and Austin needed a nice dress shop.

"You own the shop, I thought you were a saleswoman."

"Well I have a manager that takes care of everything, and I come in and do sales a few days a week, I like to sell woman beautiful dresses and I'm very good at it. Some of the most successful woman in Austin have become my dearest friends and they depend on me to dress them the way they deserve to look."

We were walking by a garden with a statue in it, I took us over to it and leaned Eve against the statue and said, "Stand here and don't move."

I looked around and lifted her dress up and climbed under the hoops, I lifted my face up and was pleasantly surprised that Eve wasn't wearing any under wear. I licked up on her neatly trimmed pussy I heard her moan and give a little shiver I was enjoying the fact that I was completely hidden from any watchful eyes and really started to work her pussy.

I heard talking coming towards us and I relished the fact I could eat her pussy right here in the open. I could hear the couple talking and getting closer to us. When they were a few feet away I heard them say, "Nice night for a walk in the park."

I continued my barrage on her clit and I could feel her trembling, I held her legs so they wouldn't buckle, smiling to myself that she would be talking to people while I'm eating her out.

Eve said, "yes its beautiful here at night." With that they continued on their way, and I continued eating Eve. I could tell I was getting close to making her come and she didn't disappoint me by bucking all over my face while she came. Just as she was calming down, I heard a man's voice.

" Y'all right mam." In a sweet southern Drawl

"Yes thank you, I'm fine." said Eve.

But the man wasn't leaving he wanted to talk, Eve did her best to be polite as possible, but it was obvious this man wanted to pick her up and Eve was trying to tell him to go away.

Finally I had had enough, and I flipped my head out from under her dress and said, "Piss off buddy I'm working here." I flipped the dress back over my head and dove back into Eve's fine pussy. Eve groaned out load and the man apologized and walked away. As soon as he was gone Eve jumped off my tongue and stepped over me to get me out from under her dress.

"Ky, oh my god, that was amazing. The most exciting thing I've ever done in Public, I almost died when you popped your head out and told him to get lost." Eve had to bend way over to take me in her arms and kiss me. It was a wonderful kiss, the passion just oozed out of both of us and when we stopped, I felt lightheaded.

Eve held on to me laughing and telling me how she felt when she orgasmed in front of the stranger it was truly exhilarating experience for her.

"Ky you are a wonder." Eve told me. We hugged for a minute before we headed out for dinner.

We got many stares at dinner, as we were a 6ft 2-inch Blond and a 5ft 2-inch Polynesian Brunette with red natural highlights. Eve laughed a few times as she pointed out that the men didn't know who to stare at more Her or Me. I felt so good about myself. Here I was holding my own with a tall blond bombshell that I would never be with, as a man.

The male waiters were tripping over themselves to serve us, and the Manager kept coming by to see if everything was good.

After Dinner Eve said she wanted to stop by the Dress shop for a few minutes.

When we got in the door and locked it, Eve spun around and picked me up, carrying me to the back. She took me to a chaise lounge right in the middle of the dressing area. The mirrors were all around us and it was very romantic.

I remembered my Mom's Training on how to please a woman and decided that we would take things very slow, but that's not what Eve had in mind. Eve stood me on the lounge so we were almost the same height and kissed me hard, Passionately and relentless, letting me breathe every once in a while.

Eve stopped and let her dress fall to the floor as I fumbled with my own. I kissed her cleavage and breasts while I massaged the back of her neck. My hands worked their way down her back and massaged her erogenous zones and finally kneaded her ass with her nipples sucked deep into my mouth. Eve reached down and touched my soft cock, that I immediately pumped up to tell her how I felt about her. She just groaned and rubbed harder, Eve pushed me aside, laying on her back on the lounge bench.

"Ky, take me now, please take me now."

I spread her long legs and sat astride the bench lounger, I placed my feet on the ground and inched my way forward to slide gently into her pussy. She was so hot and wet it felt wonderful. I started to stroke into her from a seated position and I knew that this was not a position for speed and power, but I had a plan. I arched my back and lowered my head right onto her pussy. When my tongue hit her clit, she screamed, "Yes yes eat my cunt, oh my god this is fantastic."

With Eve bucking and thrusting below me I had to concentrate to flick my hips and my tongue at the same time, I finally got into a rhythm that I could keep up and continue on until hopefully Eve would come her brains out. It was about 6 or 7 minutes of this steady rhythm before I could tell Eve was getting close to coming.

My multi-tasking abilities came in handy as I brought both hands up onto her magnificent breasts and pinched both her nipples, at the same time this stretched out my arms tremendously, but the bonus was it held her down and prevented her from bucking my tongue off her clit.

Her spray shot out like a water hose, and she was vibrating under me, the convulsions followed as I held on for dear life I didn't let go and I didn't release her clit that I had sucked deep into my mouth. I was holding her clit with as much suction as I could give, her Orgasm didn't stop, her convulsions didn't stop and my thrusting, nipple pinching, and clit sucking didn't stop. I don't know how long it was 2, 3, maybe 4 minutes but it seemed like it took forever for her body to finish its orgasm and come down the other side.

Finally Eve was still, dead still, Eve was rather delirious and I was still hard buried deep inside of her. I just sat there with my cock pulsing inside her, but I was so busy giving her pleasure I didn't come myself. It took Eve a couple of minutes to wake back up fully and wonder where she was, there was a mixed up look on her face and I knew it would take a few seconds to remember where she was and what had just happened.

I thought the best thing for her to see was my smiling face when she came back to life so that's what I gave her, my biggest smile ever. She finally smiled up at me but didn't say a thing. I let my cock go soft but made sure I stayed in her pussy by pressing tight against her.

"Wow Ky, that was, Wow! I have never had a multiple Orgasm and I've never squirted before, that was 10 times bigger than anything I have ever experienced before, Wow."

"Eve just sit there and relax, I want you to feel something really Cool. I want you to feel my cock grow inside of you from soft to hard, all you have to do is be still and feel it grow."

With that said I closed my eyes and pumped up my cock I wanted it to go slow so Eve could feel it. I opened my eyes and Eve was staring into them, each time I pumped my cock she smiled at me and as it grew, she just continued to smile.

"Ky, you are full of wonders, this is so erotic and sexy, I can feel every time it gets bigger, it's like a balloon blowing up inside of me creating more and more pressure."

When it was rock hard, I started to move in and out really slowly and Eve didn't move a muscle. I was pulling it out and pushing it in so slow I could feel every vein and ridge of my cock get massaged by her tight pussy. I lasted about 2 minutes and when I shook and deposited my seed deep into Eve's pussy, I could feel every pulse as I squeezed out my seeds.

"Ky, I felt every pulse of your orgasm, I felt your hot cum splash inside my pussy.

I felt the liquid pool in the bottom of my canal, I can describe the exact details, I felt it all so clearly and I have never felt anything so wonderful Thank you Thank you. You are the most amazing lover I have ever seen and I thought the first time with someone was always supposed to be terrible."

We both laughed at her joke, I just wanted to hold her, so I bent over and wrapped my tiny arms around her, and my head found its perfect spot nestled between her breasts. Eve just stroked my head and held me tight.

When I finally pulled out of Eve, I informed her that I would not be leaving her in a mess. I bent down and proceeded to give her an amazing tongue bath to clean her up and a few minutes later she switched positions to sit on my mouth and I received everything back that I had deposited into her wonderful pussy.

As I was swallowing the last remnants of my own cum, I thought I should give Eve one more orgasm for the road. My Bullet orgasm technique was to put extreme suction and pressure on the clit as I put 2 fingers onto her G spot and pump them as fast as I can. Her Orgasmed BOOOMED out of her; it only took 30 seconds and she came all over my face like a fire hose. I was soaked and Eve gasped for breath like she was having an asthma attack.

On the way home Eve took me through every moment of her first squirting multiple Orgasms and how she had it locked in her memory forever, every detail, every set of convulsions, every squirt that left her body, she remembered with amazing clarity.

God Woman are incredible, I thought to myself. Mentally, woman make men look like shallow unsophisticated fools, Men miss so much, and most are incapable of comprehending the magnitude of feelings and emotions of a woman.

Men are simple creatures, and they have their role to play in society but now that I comprehend the situation, I would never go back to being a man.

12