Mom Discovers Porn

Story Info
Mom's new porn addiction leads to my cock.
9.9k words
4.71
399.5k
783
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers

I'd started watching a little porn during my freshman year at college. Not a lot, but my high school girlfriend was 300 miles away, and I wasn't getting the swing of just "hooking up" with any of the college girls like a lot of the other freshmen were. A guy needs a little relief now and then, so I usually watched some porn on my computer when my roommate was gone to get myself in the mood.

When I went home for summer, my old girlfriend had a new boyfriend. No big deal, we had pretty much grown apart over the school year, but it meant I was still out of luck in the sex department. I discovered that I could cast from my computer to the big flat screen TV in my bedroom, so a couple of times a week I'd watch a little porn on the big screen and rub one out.

One night I was lying on my bed, deep into a "casting-couch" type video and was watching the girl masturbate to prove to the "movie Producer" that she could do that on-camera, with my pants down to my ankles. Suddenly, the door to my room flew open, and in walked my mother carrying a pile of my freshly-laundered underwear. In a panic, I didn't know which to do first: cover myself up or turn off the porn video. I threw the sheet over me with one oily hand, and stabbed at the keys to my laptop to halt the video with the other. My mother just stood there with her mouth open.

When I finally got it turned off, Mom had composed herself. She smiled and said, "Well, that was unfortunate. I've got your underwear here..." She walked over, opened my drawer and began putting them away. I was absolutely mortified and didn't know what to say.

"So, what were you watching?" she asked as she stacked them neatly. Her back was to me.

"Um, just some videos," I answered, trying to be vague.

"I could see that!" she replied. "I mean, what specifically were you watching?" I wasn't sure how to answer that question. She turned and looked at me and I immediately looked away, averting her gaze.

"Porn, Mom. I was watching porn." I figured honesty was the best policy at this point. She walked over and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sure it's completely normal for a young man your age. You are an adult, and you have the right to watch whatever you want." I looked up at her. "It's just unfortunate that I barged in, and I apologize." She reached out and put her hand lovingly on my thigh.

I was both shocked and relieved that she was taking this stance.

"It's okay, Mom. I should try to be more discreet. I just, uh, well, a guy needs a little relief now and then." Mom just sat there, smiling at me. My cock was still stiff under the covers and aching for relief.

"So, what was the video about?" she asked, still smiling.

"Um, about a guy who interviews girls to be in porn movies, and he gives them auditions and films them," I answered, not really wanting this conversation to go any further. Mom sat there and bit her lower lip. "But it's a trick, and he just has sex with them," I added.

Finally, after 30 seconds or more, she spoke. "I've never seen a porno." This time it was her turn to avert her gaze. "I've always been curious about them." Mom had gotten pregnant with me when she and my Dad were only 17. She had been raised in a very strict Jehovah's Witness family, and had led a very sheltered life. She was disowned by the church and her family, then after giving it his best shot, my Dad left when I was about 9. For the past ten years she had been working and raising me. No dating, not much of a social life. I wasn't surprised that she had never seen porn, though at 36, she was still very fit, very blessed in the looks department, with 34-C breasts (I know because I checked her bras for their size when I was about 15).

Another minute or so passed in silence, uncomfortably, and she was biting her lower lip, as she often did when she was mulling something over. Then she quietly said, "Put it back on, I want to see what it's like."

"Mom!" I cried out. "I can't watch porn with you!"

"I just want to check it out," she said, pouting. "We're both adults, and I already saw a little bit before you got it turned off. You already have watched it with me, technically. Come on, I want to see what everyone else except me seems to watch. I want to see what it's like. Just a little bit."

"Shit," I said, immediately regretting it.

"You still have to watch your language, Daniel," Mom said, smiling. "Come on, just a little. I want to see what it's like. That thirty seconds was literally the only porn I've ever witnessed."

Knowing I would regret it, I mumbled an "Okay," and clicked on the 'Play' icon on my laptop. When it came back on, the fake movie producer was telling the interviewee that if she wanted to get a job in porn, she'd have to suck his cock. I glanced over at Mom, and she winced just a bit when he said it.

With no hesitation the young woman unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and went to work on it. Mom sat on the edge of the bed, not moving, while she watched the actress suck his cock, then get eaten out, then fucked both vaginally and anally.

Mom's eyes were wide throughout most of the video, and when it was over, she smoothed her skirt over her lap and said, "So that's what porn is, men tricking women into having sex with them?"

"No," I answered. "This is just one genre. There are lots of others."

"Really?" Mom said. "Like what are some of the others?" This question made me particularly uncomfortable.

"Well, there's girl on girl, two guys and a girl, two girls and a guy, interracial, fisting, fetishes like bondage and foot worship. Really just about anything you can imagine."

As Mom's eyebrows went up, she asked, "Are there more like the one we just watched?"

"Literally tons," I answered.

"Let's just see one more," she said. "Then I'll go and leave you to whatever." I think she winked at me.

"Mom, this is really weirding me out!" I cried, slamming my laptop shut.

"Just one more, really. It's okay, we're both adults here." She smiled at me imploringly.

Against my better judgement, I reopened my laptop and put on another Casting Couch video. This was one of my favorites, with a blonde-haired girl that was more than willing to do anything. Mom stared in rapt attention, not moving, eyes open wide and her mouth forming into a little "O" every time something particularly interesting happened on the big screen.

I was hard as a rock and really starting to get blue balls by the time it was over. The covers masked my hard-on, but I didn't want to risk reaching down to give it a tug or two with Mom in the room.

Finally, when it was over, Mom stood and said, "Thank you for letting me watch. I certainly can see why they are so popular. They are definitely..." She paused. "...definitely, uh, arousing." She stood and walked towards the door. Just before she exited the room she turned and gave me a coy little smile. "I'll shut the door so you can go back to whatever it was you were doing before I barged in."

As soon as the door banged shut I grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of strokes, then shot a super-high-pressure load onto the sheets. Then I just lay there in stunned silence.

*************************

The next day everything seemed to be completely normal with Mom. She didn't mention the porn from the night before. I rushed off to my summer job, being a lifeguard at the local pool. I came home and showered after work, then had a quick bite of dinner with her before running off to my friend, Carl's, house. We were getting a few of the old high school buddies together for a poker game.

When I got home, it was after 10 pm and Mom was in her bedroom. I went in to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, then into my bedroom, stripped, and got into bed. I grabbed my laptop to look at my Instagram before I went to sleep. Just as I turned the light off, there was a light knock at my door.

"Are you decent?" I heard Mom ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, come on in," I answered, and the door swung open. Mom was in her nightie with no robe.

"Uh, I've been thinking all day about something you said last night," she said as she walked into the room.

I was immediately uncomfortable again. "What was that?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Well, you said there were all different kinds of genres," she said, glancing at the dark TV screen. "I'd like to see a different kind. I only got to see that one with basically the same story, just a different girl."

"Mom, I'm really not comfortable with this. I can tell you how to find it on your computer, then you won't have to watch it with me."

She shook her head. "No, I'll feel too dirty if I watch it by myself. I don't think I could do that. This just seems like research or something if I have you play it for me."

"Crap," I said, relenting. "Okay, come on in." She walked in and sat on the bed next to me, putting her feet up and leaning back against the headboard. I grabbed the remote, turned on the TV, then opened Pornhub. "What would you like to see?" I asked.

"I don't know, you pick. Something I'll like." How was I supposed to know what kind of porn my mother would like? I thought for a second, then entered "For Women Romantic" in the search bar. Up popped twenty or so choices, all with a man and woman, softly lit. I clicked on one and it started.

Mom pulled her knees up to her chest and pulled her nightie down to her ankles. The video started with the couple making out, progressing slowly through breast play, then oral sex by and for each of them, then a long, slow fuck with them orgasming together at the end. Mom stared silently the entire time, her full attention on the video. Again, her mouth would form into an "Ooh" every time they reached a new step in their progression.

When it was over, I said, "Okay, it's getting late. I've got to go to work in the morning." Mom reached over and put her hand on my arm.

"But you said there were things with fetishes and, like, two guys and a girl. That's more what I was thinking." I couldn't believe my own mother was asking to see two guys banging one girl. I knew, though, that she wouldn't leave until she got to see what she wanted to see. The video had been a little tame and I hadn't even really gotten completely aroused by it.

I clicked on "MMF" in the search bar and found a threesome with two good-looking guys and a young woman that looked like a young business professional. As soon as it started, I realized it was in a completely different class than the previous video. They got right into it, with the woman going back and forth between their two hard, prodigious cocks as they stood on each side of her and she kneeled between them.

"Goodness!" Mom gasped. "That was sudden. No build-up here!" She stretched her shapely legs out, her nightie riding up above her knees. I watched the woman trading back and forth slurping on the two huge cocks and started to feel myself get hard. I looked over at Mom and found her gazing intently at the unfolding scene as she lightly rubbed the top of her belly just below her breasts. I could see her ample cleavage, and it suddenly dawned on me that as much as I wanted to reach down and start rubbing my cock, she probably wanted to pinch and pull on her nipples just as much. I wondered if she was wearing any panties under her nightie.

Whoa! I caught myself. Don't start thinking like that, I scolded myself. Not about your Mom. You just need to get through this video, then get her out of your room, get yourself off, then go to sleep. As we watched the video progress, I got more and more turned on. Mom's face and upper chest became flushed red, and I suspected it was having the same effect on her. And she kept on lightly rubbing that same spot just below her breasts.

At one point, one of the guys was kissing and sucking on the woman's breasts while the other guy was between her legs, rubbing the mushroom-shaped head of his hard cock up and down her wet, open slit. At the moment of the closeup of him sliding it slowly into her, my mother made an audible moan, "Ooohhhhhhhh," as her mouth formed the familiar "O". It was as if she could actually feel it sliding in to her and that was her reaction. Her hand went briefly to her breast and she gave a quick and abbreviated pinch to her left nipple.

Seeing my Mom visibly aroused got me even harder. I wanted to reach down and grab my cock. I surreptitiously put my hand down near it and gently rubbed the underside with my thumb. The scene kept going, with the guy building speed and pace as she reached for the other guy's cock and started running it in and out of her mouth with her hand in time with the guy banging her. The woman was moaning her way through an intense orgasm and it wasn't long before the guy in her pussy pulled out and shot his load all over her bare cunt as the other guy shot off in the woman's mouth and all over her face.

My mother's hands by this time were on her breasts full time, pinching and pulling on her nipples. All the action on the screen and watching my mother pleasure her nipples caused me to lose track, and my rubbing increased in speed. Then from out of nowhere, I came hard with three quiet grunts that I tried hard to stifle.

My mother's hands flew off her breasts, and she spun her head to look at me. It was obvious that we both had gotten lost in the moment. She had a worried expression for a moment, then her face broke into a grin.

"Don't worry, Sweetie," she said lovingly. "What happens in here, stays in here, okay?" I nodded, still horribly embarrassed. "I understand, and there's no need for you to feel ashamed or bad about that. It's completely normal." I had just cum with my mother less than a foot away from me. She obviously understood what had happened.

"Uh, thanks, Mom," I answered. I didn't feel ashamed, but I did feel embarrassed. The video was over, and others beckoned from the web page now frozen on the screen. Mom patted my arm again.

"That's enough for tonight, dear," she said as she got up off the bed. "I'm going to go to bed now."

She walked towards the door, then paused and turned around, smiling. "Men aren't the only ones who need a little relief now and then, you know," she said as she exited the room.

I went to sleep reliving the vision of her pulling and pinching her nipples, wondering what she was doing at that exact moment in her own room. I woke up once in the middle of the night, hard as a rock, and rubbed my cock against the sheets until I shot my warm, sticky cum into the tight space between my belly and the sheets. I had wild dreams the rest of the night.

************************

I stayed home the next night having a nice dinner and watching a movie with Mom. A theatrical movie, in the living room, all very innocent. Well, not completely innocent; she did put her feet in my lap and ask for a foot massage, but that was not completely new. She had done that in the past, it was just that this time there was a lot of new information to process when she requested the foot-rub. I gave her the foot rub, just as I always had. This time, though, I did try to peek up her legs, under her nightgown as I rubbed. It dawned on me that men are very visual about sex. I didn't think women were normally as turned on by visuals, but I wondered if my Mom was different that way. I was careful to keep her feet off my hardening cock as I gently rubbed and kneaded them.

When the movie was over, I said, "Well, I'm going to shower and get to bed." I'd be lying if I said that I was kind of hoping that she would ask to watch more porn that night. I had been replaying the scene from last night over and over in my head all day, and it aroused me terrifically.

But Mom didn't say anything, not even "Good Night". She just turned off the TV and began turning off lights around the room. I went up to the bathroom, shed my clothes and took a nice hot shower. I got out, brushed my teeth, shaved, and headed back to my room, carrying my dirty clothes, with the towel wrapped around my waist.

When I entered my room, I was surprised to see Mom already on my bed, feet up, leafing through a People Magazine. I stopped near the door and dropped my dirty clothes into the hamper, then felt very naked standing there with nothing but a towel around me. Mom was on the bed, wearing a short nightie, her tanned legs glistening, her blonde hair pulled behind her head, her cleavage showing deeply above the plunging neckline of her satiny nightie. My cock instantly started growing, beginning to tent up the towel around my waist.

"Geeze, Mom!" I said as I moved towards the bed. Not knowing how to get into bed without revealing my cock, I pulled back the covers, sat on the edge of the bed with my back to her, pulled off the damp towel, then held up the covers and slid in, covering myself. By this time, I was fully erect.

Mom didn't waste a moment beating around the bush. "Okay, tonight I want to see two women and one guy." She put her magazine down and smiled at me as my cock grew under the covers to its full 8 inches and lay hard against my belly.

"Come on, chop chop! We don't have all night, you know!" she laughed as she handed me my laptop and the remote control. I took them both, turned on the TV and opened my laptop, going to Pornhub. I found what looked like a good MFF video and started it.

I immediately regretted my choice when just a minute or so into the video, the women began making out with each other. I wasn't sure Mom would go for the girl-on-girl stuff.

"I can switch to another if you don't like to see the girls together," I offered.

"No, that's fine. I can deal with it," she said, paying rapt attention to the screen.

The two women kissed for a while, then started playing with each other's breasts, then the redhead put her hand between the blonde's legs and started rubbing her bare cunt. Mom shifted a little and I wondered if she felt uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" I asked, meaning about the content of the video.

"No, I'm actually a little cold," she replied. "Would it be okay if I slip under the covers?"

Oh my god! First it was watching porn, then it was cumming with her right there, and now it's watching lesbians with her in my bed wearing a sexy negligee.

"Sure," I answered innocently. I watched the screen as she slipped under the covers. Her arms were still out, and her breasts were jutting above the fold in the sheet. I liked the way they fell to the side just a bit as she lay on her back. I could make out her nipples beneath the shiny material.

By this time, the redhead was going down on the blonde, and the man walked in. Evidently, he was the blonde's husband. He gave an approving kiss to his wife and began to undress. When he was naked, his cock sticking straight out in front of him, he stepped up behind the redhead and slipped his cock up her cunt.

As they showed the closeup of his cock sliding in, Mom groaned, this time saying, "Mmmmmmm," rather than the "Oooh" she had moaned before. I had been there before; so wrapped up in the visual scene in front of me that I could almost feel it in my cock when the woman on the screen licked a cock, or a guy slowly buried himself into a dripping cunt. I knew just what she was feeling, signaled by the long, "Mmmmmmmmmmm". She put her arms under the covers, pulling the sheets up to her neck.

I longed to stroke my cock, but I didn't want a repeat of what had happened the night before, when I climaxed by accident. I glanced back and forth between the screen and Mom, trying to detect any movement of her hands below the covers.

The guy on the screen was running his cock in and out of the redhead from behind while she pleasured the blonde with her tongue. Closeups went back and forth between his cock sliding in and out and the redhead's tongue lashing at the bald cunt of the blonde. My cock was so hard it started to hurt.

EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers