Mom Discovers Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the covers shift where Mom's breasts were underneath them. I knew that she had reached up and suspected she was covertly stroking and pinching them. That put me over the top. I had to grab my cock and start stroking. But just as I was about to, she spoke.

"Honey, I know this must be difficult for you." She looked over at me. I could see that her hand was still at her breasts. "If you need to, uh, relieve yourself, that's fine with me. I totally understand. I'm kind of on your turf here, butting in." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mother telling me it was okay to jack off with her in the bed with me.

"That's okay, Mom," I answered. "I'm fine."

"Well, just so you know you don't have to be ashamed if you need to take care of yourself." She went back to staring at the screen, the lump under the covers moving slowly at her breasts.

The guy on the screen pulled his cock out of the redhead and turned her over onto her back. His wife immediately went down on the redhead and the redhead started sucking his cock. He started fingering his wife. I finally couldn't stand it any longer and I reached down for my cock. It was hard as a rock, and I stroked the length of it. I really needed some lube, but didn't want to be that obvious.

I could see Mom's hand moving under the covers at her breasts and I got a sudden picture on my head of her round creamy breasts, topped by pink nipples that she was pleasuring. The scene on the TV was getting out of control with both women orgasming at the same time. I saw the lump under the covers at Mom's breasts start really moving up and I wondered if perhaps she had just one hand on her breasts, which made me wonder where the other hand might be. I looked down at the covers over her crotch area, but couldn't detect any movement. Mom's eyes were glued to the scene, as the man started fucking his wife and the redhead licked and stroked both of their genitals as they coupled. I kept my eyes on Mom's crotch area, trying to detect any movement there.

I kept stroking my cock faster and faster, looking more at Mom than at the screen. Any pretense of me not jerking off was gone, and I shamelessly stroked and pulled on my cock while Mom pleasured her breasts. The covers slipped a little bit, and the top of Mom's left breast was revealed, along with her fingertips moving slowly. It only lasted twenty seconds or so before she pulled the covers back over her.

That was enough to drive me over the edge, and I sped up my stroking for just a moment before I felt my cum rising through my balls, that feeling of bliss and physical perfection for that moment when my climax hit me. I grunted loudly as I shot spurt after powerful spurt onto the upper sheet and my belly. Four, five, six strong spasms, then the perfect blankness and physical pleasure that comes right after an orgasm. I lay there with my eyes closed, listening to the grunts and groans from the TV.

When I opened my eyes, Mom was smiling at me. "Wow, that must have been really powerful," she said. "I thought you were going to pass out, your face got so red!"

I pulled the covers over my face. "This is too weird, Mom," I said in a muffled voice. "I can't believe I just did that in front of you."

Oh, don't be so uptight," she answered, reaching over and pulling the covers off my face. "I told you I understand that you have needs. It's perfectly natural." She paused for a moment as if some thought had just struck her. "Well, maybe not completely natural," she continued. "Maybe it is a little weird to do it in front of your Mother, but I certainly don't have a problem with it. It's not like I haven't been cleaning up the aftermath for years. It's not a secret to me that you masturbate!"

Oh, my God! This was getting worse! So, she's been seeing my dried cum on the sheets and my pajamas for years? I should have known that, I thought. She reached over and brushed my hair away from my forehead with a loving hand.

"Really, baby, it's okay. This is fun for me. This is new for me. This is daring for me. I like watching this stuff. Now I know why Americans spend more on porn than they do on professional sports."

That got my attention. "How do you know that, and how do you know it's true?" I asked.

"I've been doing a little research. Americans spend more on porn than they do on the NBA, the NFL and Major League Baseball combined." She looked back at the TV. "This is American's favorite show." She kept her gaze on the fucking on the TV. "And I like it, too!"

"Well, I guess you're just a red-blooded American, Mom," I said, laughing. I was starting to feel better, but the video ended, and Mom got up and headed for her room. Again, she stopped at the door and turned around.

"My turn now," she said with that same coy smile.

****************

The next day was the usual routine, a quick breakfast, off to lifeguard, then home to shower. That evening I went to the movies with some buddies and Mom went to her book club meeting. She beat me home and was waiting again in my bedroom when I got home.

"I've been waiting for you!" she exclaimed when I walked into my room. "What took you so long?" She was smiling, but I knew she was only half-kidding.

"Geeze, Mom. What is it with you and the porn? Seems like you can't get enough. What? Did I open some kind of Pandora's Box?"

"No," she replied with the hint of a scowl. "It's just new to me and I thought about it all day, and I want to see some more! I told you I like it, even though I never thought I would." She patted the bed beside her. "Come on, jump in and let's get started."

"Hold your horses," I answered. "Let me at least brush my teeth and get changed." I thought about that for a second and grabbed a pair of flannel pajama bottoms to take to the bathroom with me.

I went in, brushed my teeth, dropped my clothes on the floor, and put on the pajama pants. I walked back in to the bedroom and as I walked towards the bed, Mom said "Mmm, I'm not sure I need the porn with your body to look at. All that swimming is really paying off."

"Mom! What is up with you?" I exclaimed. "Fuck, I don't even know who you are anymore!"

"Language, Daniel, language! I'm your mother, that's who I am. The same as I've always been. I'm just a mother who really likes porn now. That's the only difference." She paused. "I think all those years in the repressive church and then all the years trying to please your father and be the perfect wife kind of kept me in sexual limbo. I never knew how sexy I could feel until I watched these videos. They make me feel really alive, maybe for the first time in my life."

Underneath it all, I really liked this new Mom. I saw her beauty now, I saw her humanity more than I ever had, and I saw her sexuality. I complained about it to mask that I was really into this, too, and had started to fantasize about her during the day while I was scanning the pool.

I got into bed and asked, "What tonight?"

"How about something a little racier. What would that be?" she answered.

"Well, there's bondage, S&M, fisting, interracial, peeing, group, gay male, oral, anal, and lots more. If you can imagine it, you can see it." I looked at her inquiringly.

"Oral," she said. "Let's start with that, and go from there." I think she was getting the hang of the whole porn thing.

I put on a Point-of-View video of a guy getting an incredible hand and blow job from his girlfriend. The camera was from is view. He started out flaccid, and she started working on him with her hand, getting him hard. When he was fully erect, Mom said, "That was really interesting, seeing him go from limp to hard. It didn't take very long." After a short moment she added, "I've never seen that in real life. Can you believe that?" I didn't feel the need to answer.

Speaking of not taking long, as I watched the girl expertly pleasure the guy's dick with her hand and mouth, my cock started to grow in my pajama pants. Mom scrunched down under the covers, and I saw her hand go right to her breasts.

We watched the girl tease the guy. Every time he would get close to cumming, she'd stop, then start again when he had calmed down a bit. Mom said, "That's really mean, getting him so close and not letting him."

"It's a thing, Mom. I looked over at her. "It's called Orgasm Denial, or something like that."

"Well, it was feeling so good for him, and it just doesn't seem fair," she answered.

Finally, just the moment before he came, she pulled completely away and let his cock spurt in the air with no stimulation. It stuck straight up in the air and recoiled and twitched with each jet of cum. The video ended with her smiling and saying, "My turn now."

I figured that was a good idea, and a quick search of cunnilingus provided me with multiple choices of videos of a woman getting eaten out. I briefly thought about clicking on one with girl-on-girl, but decided to go with a male-female duo. When I clicked on it, Mom said, "Oh, goody!" I guess it was a good choice.

The guy was really an expert. He spent a long time warming her up before he went down on her. Just as he started, Mom said "This one's really sexy. Thank you, honey."

Mom was rubbing her breasts under the covers, I could see, and I reached down and started lightly playing with my hard cock. I could see Mom glancing down at my crotch area and I didn't do anything to deter her, letting the lump of my hand moving slowly under the covers show visibly.

The woman on the screen was really getting going now, her large breasts heaving above the shot of the man's face in her crotch, pulling open her womanhood and licking the inner folds of her pussy. When he worked up to her clit, Mom gasped audibly, and I saw her hand working a little more under the covers. Mom was breathing through her mouth, her eyes wide open and now fixed on the screen.

"Don't cum yet," Mom said suddenly.

What did I just hear? Did she actually say that to me?

"I won't," I answered softly, not sure what I had really heard, and not believing I answered and was playing along with her.

The woman in the video started cumming. That, and Mom's comments had taken me to a new level of excitement, wondering why she had asked me not to cum yet.

"Oh, yes," Mom said as the woman climaxed over and over. "You go, girl. You get yours!" It was as if she was cheering on the woman to keep cumming and cumming.

The video ended rather abruptly after that, and Mom asked, "Are there ones just with handjobs?"

"I'm sure there are. Let me look." I had never seen one before, but figured there must be. I used one hand on the computer and kept slowly stroking my hard cock with the other. I was pretty excited.

I found a few and clicked on one that looked pretty good. Same idea, from the man's point of view, with a pretty girl teasing him and giving him an expert hand job.

Just a little way into it, I heard Mom say, "Can I watch?"

"You are watching, Mom." I replied.

"No, can I watch you?" Mom said without hesitation.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not really sure if she meant what I thought she did.

"Can I watch you do that to yourself?" she said, indicating the TV screen.

This looked like it was moving towards what I had been fantasizing about for the past few days, and after a moment, I threw the covers off me, exposing my hand on my hard cock sticking out of the fly of the pajama bottoms.

"Take off your pants," Mom asked. "I want to see everything."

I pulled them down from the elastic band and kicked them off. I had hidden some lube under my pillow and I took it out and slowly squirted some on my steel-hard dick. Mom's eyes were glued. Wrapping my hand around my shaft, I started slowly stroking.

"Oh, my God, that's so hot," Mom said as she watched. I saw her look away at the TV for just a moment, then back at my hand working on my cock. "That is so hot in person," she said. "Even better than on the TV." She shifted a bit under the covers.

"Um, do you mind if I do the same to myself while I watch?" she said in a breathy voice.

"No go ahead, "I answered as I kept a slow and steady rhythm going. The head of my cock would disappear into my hand as I stroked up, then magically reappear as I stroked down. I saw Mom's hand slide down underneath the covers to her crotch area, and the lump of her hand and wrist began moving up and down under the covers.

"Take your time," she whispered. "Let me catch up to you."

By this time, the video had ended, and Mom's eyes were focused on only one thing: my hand moving on my cock.

"You're so big," she murmured as her hand began moving faster under the covers. "Bigger than your father."

I was having trouble keeping my pace slow. It was so hot, knowing that Mom was playing with her wet cunt while she watched me jerk myself off.

"It feels so good to touch myself," she said. "While I watch you stroke your cock." I was right, Mom was visual like a man.

"It's starting to feel really, really good," she said. "I think I'm getting close." I sped up my hand.

"I'm getting really close!" she cried out and her hand was jack-hammering under the covers. I started to feel my balls swell up.

"Oh, baby, Mommy's going to cum!" Her face scrunched up. "I'm going to cum, darling!" She let out a long groan and her hand moved down and stopped for a moment. "I'm cumming! Oh, shit!" She started jerking and spasming as her climax hit her. She never took her eyes off my cock the whole time.

I felt my orgasm start to hit me in my legs. It moved up into my balls, then my cock, and I erupted with a shout. A long rope of pearly white semen flew through the air and landed on the covers over Mom. Then another and another. Each surge and spurt brought another loud yelp from me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Mom was saying as she kept cumming right along with me, her eyes following the ropes of sperm through the air and watching them land on her form under the covers.

"Oh my god, that was so hot!" she said again, as she came down from her orgasm. I was in that airy, light space right after I came, my body still tense, but my mind clear and blank.

Then suddenly it hit me. What had just happened? Did I really let Mom watch me jerk off and listen to her get herself off? Holy crap!

Mom start to reach out to me, then seemed to think better of it and pulled her hand back.

"Oh, Sweetie, thank you so much for that," she said, tears in her eyes. "That was so beautiful!"

All I could think of to say was, "Thank you, Mom." I was feeling a little weirded out, but not as much as one might think after what had just happened. I think deep down I had been hoping that something like that would happen.

"My own little porn video," Mom said and chuckled. "That was super-hot. Way better than on the video." Then she looked at me, searching my eyes for something.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm okay, Mom." I answered.

"Well, just remember what I said before. What happens in here, stays in here."

"I'll remember Mom," I said, closing my eyes.

The next thing I remembered was waking up the next morning. Mom was gone, the TV was off, and I could smell coffee coming from the other room. I bolted up when I remembered what had happened the night before. Not sure if it had really happened or if it was a dream, I scanned the covers. Sure enough, four or five stains of dried cum littered the top of the covers.

Holy shit! I thought to myself. Holy Shit!

*******************************

The next night she asked me to watch more porn and we were back in my bedroom. She wanted to see an interracial video. I found one, hit play, and it began with two black men with huge cocks kissing and fondling a young, blonde, naked woman.

As the threesome on the screen was getting warmed up, Mom suddenly said, "Are you hard yet?"

"Uh, no, not really, Mom," I said, kind of shocked at the question. Not yet, anyway. I was mildly engorged, but definitely not hard yet.

"Can I watch it get hard?" she asked, looking at the spot on the covers where my cock was. Without waiting for an answer, she pulled the covers off me. My cock was laying sideways against the top of my leg. It immediately began to start creeping upwards as it slowly filled with blood.

Mom looked back and forth between the T.V. and my hardening cock. I reached for it to give it a couple of tugs.

"No, don't touch it!" Mom said, slapping my hand away. "I want to watch it get all the way hard by itself. It's amazing!"

Suddenly I thought of something.

"Yeah, but it would get harder faster if I could see you as well." She looked up at me and I could see her considering the idea.

"Do you mean like this?" She pulled the covers down and pulled the sheer top of her lingerie up to expose her breasts. She pinched her left nipple.

"Ooh, I guess that worked," she laughed as my cock jumped at the sight of it. "You like that, huh?" she cooed. My cock was quickly filling with blood and getting hard, beginning to stick straight up.

Finally, when it was fully erect, I asked "Is it okay to touch it now?"

"Not yet," Mom replied. I want to be able to see it for a bit longer. "Will it stay hard like that if you don't touch it?"

"It depends," I answered. "If I stay as turned on, or get more turned on, yeah. But if I start to lose interest in the movie, or it gets boring, it might go down. Mom pulled her covers down so her belly was exposed.

"Well maybe if the movie gets boring, I might have to show you more." At that moment, I began hoping the video would suck. Unfortunately, that was not the case. One black guy was fucking the girl with his unbelievably huge cock, and she was trying to get her mouth around the other guy's monster.

Mom glanced away from my cock for a moment and turned her attention to the screen. "Oh my gosh, he's huge!" she commented, then looked back at my cock as if to compare.

"Well?" I said, lifting my eyebrows.

"Yours doesn't look as big, but they say the camera adds two inches," she laughed. "But yours looks just fine, really dear." Surreal. My mother reassuring me about the size of my hard cock.

She turned back and started watching the guy run his entire length in and out of the woman, and I saw her hands come up to her breasts. She started lightly rubbing them, letting her fingertips linger over her erect nipples from time to time, giving them light little rubs. My cock twitched again, but Mom was watching the screen.

Then all three of them started switching positions, and one of the black guys sat on the couch, with the girl on his lap. He started working his cock into her ass as she slowly lowered down on him. Then the other black guy came up on his knees to her, put the tip of his cock at her cunt, and sunk himself in above the cock going in and out of her ass.

Mom moaned lightly and one of her hands went down beneath the covers and I could detect some movement.

"Mom!" I said. "What about me?" My cock was rock hard, but I hadn't touched it yet.

"Do you mind waiting, Sweetie?" she said softly. I like to be able to see it. The real thing is as good as the porn."

I pondered that for a moment.

"Then I should be able to see more, too," I finally pronounced. I reached over and tugged her covers down further. I wasn't in position to get them completely down to her legs, exposing her pussy area, but she reached down and pulled them to a certain spot, and then kicked them off, completely uncovering her legs.

She was wearing sheer, satiny panties that barely covered anything. Her hand went immediately to her mound, and she started rubbing up and down over her panties.

"That's better," I said. "But we're still not even. I can only see the tops of your panties and your hand. You can see everything."

Without taking her eyes off the screen, she spun sideways on the bed so her panty-clad cunt was facing me. She spread her legs with her left one on my chest and right one over my knees.