Mom Discovers Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better?" she asked as she went back to rubbing her pussy over the top of her panties.

"Better, but still not even," I said.

"Well, that's as far as I'm willing to go right now," she answered. "Just give me a few more minutes, then you can touch yourself."

She kept watching the threesome on the screen with occasional looks at my rock hard cock. It was right there between her legs, almost touching her knee. I wondered if she was positioning herself for anything else.

Her hand was picking up speed. I could see that she would rub herself up and down with the flat of her fingers for a few moments, then concentrate on her clit with her fingertips for a few, then repeat. The material was getting darker in color as her natural juices permeated it. I could smell her sex in the air.

She bent her left leg so her foot was on the pillow near my head.

"Okay," she panted. "You can start touching it now." I immediately reached down and took my cock in my fist. I grabbed the lube and gave my cock a few squirts. My hand began gliding up and down.

Mom was picking up speed, too, and I saw her hand go under the elastic band of her panties. Finally, she reached down with her other hand and pulled the gusset of her panties to the side, exposing her hairless cunt. She immediately started rubbing it again. I could see that she was very wet, and often as she rubbed herself with the flat part of her fingers, I would see the tips of them disappear as she dipped them in her wet cunt.

She had lost all interest in the movie and was now watching my hand on my cock as she frigged herself. My eyes were glued to her cunt as I watched her fingers dip and rub, circle her clit a few times, then dip and rub again.

She began to moan, which only made me hotter. Her cunt was open, fiery red on the inside, as she openly exposed herself to me. She was panting and moaning now, her hand moving faster. Her hand holding the panties moved up and pulled upwards at the top of her slit, exposing her clit.

I fisted my cock as she started concentrating on her little nub. Her fingertips were flying back and forth across it. Her leg on my knees began to vibrate and she kicked me in the head with the other as her orgasm hit her. With her eyes glued on my cock, she gave a sudden gasp, then yelled, "Oh, fuck!" and started spasming with each powerful jolt of her climax. I could see her cunt get even juicier as she came, rivulets of her creamy fluid running down to her ass below, then falling on the sheet.

That was all it took for me, and I started spurting streams of white cum into the air, each rope falling randomly in different directions. One especially large glob was a direct hit on Mom's leg. When, it landed on her bare skin, Mom came again, moaning loudly and cramming her fingers into her cunt, frigging herself with three or four at a time.

I lay there in stunned silence as we both came down from our sexual high. Mom still had her fingers crammed inside her as she watched my cock deflate.

"God, that was hot!" Mom said as she withdrew her fingers and pulled her panties on right again. She spun her legs down, so she was laying with her head on the pillow again. "I can't believe how much these videos turn me on. I've never felt this way before. I feel so free!"

"Yeah, I guess," I replied, not really believing what had just happened and not knowing how to respond to what she had just said.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Mom asked again.

"Yeah, Mom," I answered. "Um, I actually really like it. I think you're hotter than the porn videos."

"Well, aren't you sweet," she said and leaned over and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I feel like you're my teacher, opening up this whole new world to me."

My flaccid cock was still laying against my stomach, wallowing in its own goo. She looked at it and said, "Hold on a minute," As she got off the bed and walked toward the door I watched her tight butt sway side to side, clad only in the briefest of panties.

In a moment she returned with a wad of Kleenex. "Let me clean my little baby up," she smiled as she kneeled on the bed next to me.

She began dabbing at the globs of sperm on my stomach and legs, then very gently wrapped the Kleenex around my cock and wiped it clean.

"There you go, Sweetie. Lube and sperm all gone!" She smiled at me. Unbelievable. Who was this person? She didn't actually touch my cock with skin on skin, but she definitely just wiped it clean with a tissue. And with as much nonchalance as she would have wiped my nose when I was a little boy.

"What's next?" she asked.

"What do you mean, what's next?" I asked.

"What are we going to watch next?" she replied.

"You want to watch another one?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yeah," she said and lay down next to me. "Maybe one about fisting. You told me about that."

Her wish was my command, and I found a video of two women and a man. From the preview, I saw that it was the woman who fisted the other woman, and based on previous experience, I thought Mom might like that. It was a longer one at about 24 minutes.

The video started off with some pretty hot girl on girl kissing and petting, and I felt my cock starting to come alive again. Mom watched as it grew to its full size. The action on the screen was heating up, too.

"God, this is making me so wet!" Mom said, as if that was a normal thing to say in front of your son. She was keeping an eye on my cock, but most of her attention was on the video. "And I see that you're making a big comeback, too!" she chuckled.

The woman in the video was going down on the woman who would eventually be fisted. The man was basically there for encouragement and was taking very little part in the sex. An occasional kiss of the breast or a stroke of the cock. It was basically girl-on-girl, and Mom must have liked it because she put her hand inside her panties.

The video was super-hot, and even though I had just cum, my cock was bursting. I reached for it, and Mom pulled her hand out of her panties and grabbed my arm.

"No, let me," she said, and reached over and took my cock in her hand. Oh, my God, it felt so amazing to have my Mom's hand wrapped around my steel-hard cock. She started stroking it lightly, and I felt it twitch in her hand.

"Oooooh," she said. "That felt amazing. I felt it jerk in my hand." We watched the video while she gently stroked my cock. One woman on the screen was working a large dildo in and out of the other woman's cunt on the screen, and Mom was mesmerized.

"I might have to get one of those," she said, smiling at me slyly. She kept stroking my cock. The guy on the screen finally stepped up to the woman who was getting frigged by the dildo and offered his cock to her. She took it in her hand, then pulled it towards her mouth. The camera zoomed in and showed a closeup of her taking the cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Mom said, and shifted up to one elbow on the bed. The next thing I knew, her head was moving towards my cock, and within a second, I felt her warm, wet lips engulf it. "Mmmmmmm," she said again as she stuffed as much of it as she could into her mouth.

She used her free hand to brush aside her hair so she could watch the screen while she sucked and licked me. I shifted a bit so I could reach her crotch, and with no warning or buildup, I put my hand between her legs. "Mmmmmmm," she said again and spread her legs.

I worked my hand in through the side of her panties, which were completely soaked. I felt her bald, slick cunt with the flat of my fingers, just as I had seen her do. She started moaning on my cock as I slid a finger into her extremely wet, open hole.

As I did, the woman in the video removed the dildo and replaced it with one of her fingers. I matched the motion in Mom's cunt to the motions of the woman on the screen as I fingered her with one finger.

Then the woman on the video added a second finger, and I did the same, again matching my movements to hers.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck," Mom said around my cock. "Ohhhhh, that feels so good, Danny." The woman on the screen added a third finger, and I did the same. Mom was thrusting her pelvis in time with my fingering now, meeting each one of my gentle thrusts.

With Mom's limited experience, I could tell she wasn't an expert at sucking a cock, but it was feeling amazing, anyway. She licked, sucked, and used her hand, much like the woman on the TV screen.

Mom was really tight, and I wasn't sure I could get a fourth finger in when the woman on the video used a fourth. Mom was watching and groaned into my cock when she saw the fourth finger go in. I put a fourth finger up, coning all my fingers, and I could only work it in a small ways. Mom was moaning and groaning, though, so she must like it.

Finally on the screen, the woman added her thumb and slowly pushed until her entire hand disappeared up the other's cunt up to her wrist. Her entire hand was inside the other woman.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom exclaimed. "That's it. I need a cock right now!" With that she lay back and pulled me on top of her. She could still see the screen as the woman worked her entire hand in and out of the other's cunt.

"Fuck me, Danny." Mom panted. "Fuck me now!"

She reached down and guided my cock up to her entrance. I pushed just the tip in and held it there. I couldn't believe I had the tip of my cock in my mother's cunt.

"Fuck me, Danny," she repeated. I slid it in another inch.

"Please, Danny!" she said as if she were in agony. "Don't tease me! Fuck Mommy now!"

With that, I plunged my full length into my mother. She gasped and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Fuck me hard, Danny. Give me everything you've got!"

I started pumping away on her. I couldn't see the TV, but it was obvious that the woman was orgasming from the fisting. Mom was pushing back against every thrust, urging me on.

"That's it, Danny. Fuck me harder." I was really banging away on her. "I need this so bad!"

She was building up, getting louder and louder, groaning harder and harder. Finally, I felt her body tense. "Yes, Danny! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she yelled as her orgasm hit her. "Oh, fuck!"

She spasmed six or eight times and just as she finished I felt my balls clench and my entire body lit up as I felt my jizz burst out of my cock and coat my mother's womb. Four, five, six, eight, nine, maybe more than ten hard spurts in the depths of Mom's deep, dark, wet hole. She clutched at me as I came.

"Oh, my God!" Mom said as my orgasm subsided. "Oh my God, Danny. That was so incredible." She started crying.

"I've never experienced sex like that before. Never!" She pulled me to her and gave me a long, wet kiss on the mouth.

"Thank you," she said into my mouth. "Thank you for showing me how wonderful sex can be."

I pulled my deflating cock out of her and rolled off, staying close to her. I reached down and felt the mess of her pussy. I lightly stroked the outer lips, being careful not to put too much direct stimulation to her clit.

"Mmmmmmm," she said softly. "That feels nice." I continued my soft stroking as she came down from her orgasm.

We lay there in silence for a while, me stroking her, and finally she sat up on her knees on the bed next to me.

She opened her legs, and I could see my sperm leaking from her. I looked up at her, meeting her eyes.

"Look back down, Danny. Look at my cunt." I did.

"This is yours whenever you want it." I nodded. "After what just happened, I don't think I can get too much fucking. I'm yours whenever and wherever you want to take me."

I put my hand between her legs again and cupped the puffy lips, feeling the slick combination of our juices.

"What are you doing in about ten minutes?" I asked, and she fell into my arms, laughing, relieved at my acceptance of our incestuous affair. We fucked twice more that night and at least three times a day for the rest of the summer until I went back to school.

That all happened ten years ago, and while I am now married and Mom has remarried, we still find a time every now and then to get together and just let it go with each other. No holds barred, nothing off the table. She is a truly incredible woman.