All Comments on 'Mom Does It All'

by Bumbie

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome 👌 sure wish my mom had let me show her how much I loved her & perhaps shared me with her sister. She always allowed me to spy on her from the bathroom but never let me cross the line into her bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a beautiful sexy story. Hope you continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

time for auntie to call and say that she is pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great. Very believable. Room for more I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story hope there's more maybe aunt's ass

FullArmageddonFullArmageddonalmost 2 years ago

Freaking loved this, just the whole scenario. Loved that she took his virginity. Loved how affectionate she was to her son, asking him to sleep in her bed every night and cuddle. Also liked that she wanted to be a "mom with benefits" and not a serious exclusive lover, that she expected him to date girls but still keep fucking her. Would love to see a sequel.

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

The bisexual angle was a bad excuse to create a 3some, like every time it's being brought into a story, especially when it's this short. Either take your time to flesh out that angle, or just leave it the fuck alone.

dirtysondirtysonalmost 2 years ago

Good story but they should have ended up pregnant! Do a part2!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get her pregnant

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Loved it! It was super hot!! Five stars and a favorite point!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 2 years ago

Wouldn't mind hearing about more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only thing that could have made it better would have been Mom eating her sister's cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While pretty much I can't see Mom just asking "So... do you want me to suck you off..? It was a FABULOUS way to start the story and I can't wait for your second chapter. I agree with many other comments in that I want more..!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Espero mas , varias partes mas. Que la puta de la madre ande en lenceria por la casa cuando vuelve del colegio, el culo de la tia, en pulico , folladas por amigos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please make more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. her heavy, round tits swung deliciously into view.

"Gosh, Mom, you look fantastic,". Seeing mom's tits is an unforgettable experience.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Pues me alegra que el autor no haya metido por medio a amigos u otros tíos. Ya hay demasiadas historias así. Se agradece que haya historias como ésta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise but the story seems to have been lost in-between the short successive sexual encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story gave it a 5 but you need to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My cock is going to blow a big hot juicy load fantasizing about fucking her face and I would love to have you sucking on my cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been hard all the way through this story love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved every bit of it but you should continue along this story line with more sex between mother and aunt. Gave it 5 stars.

MasterPolygyny28MasterPolygyny28over 1 year ago

I agree you should continue the story with the aunt moving to be with her big sister and nephew. They should live as a throuple making each other very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely great awesum story..Loved it brought back memories of my past.

This story needs to be continued with more of Susie returning back to her sisters and nephew for some all in sex sessions between the three of them.

The Mom certainly showed her likeness for being filled in all places plus her desires to satisfy her sister as well.

Jim was just one lucky son and nephew to have those good times and am sure he would enjoy even more with his Aunt Susie when next time she revisits her sister

Reminds me of the times I had with my sister and her husband oooh so desirable.

Jacqui willjreedy@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great awesum story so did love reading it.

We need to continue this story it does ozze with appeal.

So the Mum got full satisfaction in every direction and Jim was such a lucky guy having his Mom and Aunty Susie and wishes that she his Aunt will come and visit more often.

Mean while he has his entertainment all sorted with his Mum..So yum

Does remind me of my awesum times back with my Mom and sister, we explored each other and now her husband has been brought in to the mix.

For more get back to me.. Jacqui willjreedy@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to another chapter hopefully soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant Susie joining in made it even better

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 month ago

This story is so hot! Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous