Mom Does It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"What should we do today, honey?" Jim's mother playfully ran her fingertips along the length of his dick.

It was another lazy Sunday when they had the whole morning open to them for mother-and-son playtime.

"Well, we haven't done it doggy style yet..." said Jim hopefully.

"Sounds good to me," his mother replied. "But I need you to warm up my pussy first."

"How about a 69? We haven't done that yet either."

"You're full of good ideas this morning. Scoot down a little and I'll get on top of you."

His mother straddled him on all fours and worked her way back towards his mouth, her tits dragging along his stomach. "How's that?"

"Good, Mom." Jim was delighted with this position. When he lifted up his head, his mother's beautiful ass and pussy were right in his face. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands and squeezed them, while he admired her cute, puckered butthole and her puffy pink pussy lips.

His mother started licking and sucking his dick. "Do you want to come in my mouth?" she asked.

"Not this time. I want to save it all for your pussy," Jim replied. "Come back towards me a little more."

She moved back and lowered her pussy over his mouth. He loved having her on top of him, the delicious aroma of her pussy filling his senses, his tongue searching her wet folds to find her swelling clit while he ran his hands over her ass.

His mother kept licking and sucking his dick, fondling and licking his balls. She was teasing him, keeping him hard instead of trying to make him come.

Jim got his hands to her pussy lips and spread them so he could really start tonguing her clit. "Mmmm, yes," his mother said around a mouthful of cock. She started squirming around on top of him while he kept probing with his tongue.

"Oh honey, that's so good," his mother moaned. "Keep licking me." She ran her tongue along his dick shaft and pressed her pussy harder against his face. "Please honey, suck my clitty. Lick me, suck me." Jim clamped his lips over his mother's clit and licked and sucked while she sucked the head of his dick.

"I'm coming, baby," she said hoarsely. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" He slowed down his licking while her hips twitched above him. "Yes, yes, that's so good," she moaned. She gave his hard dick a few more licks, then rolled off of him and sat up to look at his face.

"That was great, honey," she panted, her tits heaving up and down with her breathing.

"I loved it too, Mom."

She turned around again, onto her hands and knees, and looked back over her shoulder at him. "Please, I want your dick in me now."

He got up behind her and guided the head of his dick into her wet pussy. Then he put his hands on his mother's hips and pushed slowly into her. "Oh yes, baby," she moaned. She lowered her head and shoulders to the bed, tilting her ass up toward him, and reached under herself to stroke and spread her pussy lips. "Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me hard, honey. Fuck your mommy's pussy."

Jim was driving his dick in and out of her at a steady pace now, mesmerized by the sight of her exposed butthole and the little glimpses he could catch of her pussy lips. She tweaked and pulled on a nipple with one hand while using the other to stroke her clit.

Jim could feel his orgasm building. He loved being able to hold his mother's hips like a pair of handles, spreading her ass cheeks with his thumbs. He started pulling her on and off his dick, pleasuring himself with her pussy.

"Oh please honey, I'm going to come again soon, please give me your cum," his mother babbled. Jim felt the cum boiling up at the base of his dick.

"I'm coming, Mom! I'm coming inside you!" Jim cried as he drove his dick into her, shooting his hot cum as deep as he could get it into his mother's pussy.

"Yes, baby!" she cried, "I'm coming, too! Fill me with your cum!"

After one final spurt, Jim leaned over his mother's back while she groaned through the last stages of her orgasm. Then she pushed herself up off the mattress with her hands and he kissed the back of her neck, his cock still buried in her pussy while he felt one last drop of cum squeeze out.

Unwilling to break their contact with each other, they lay down and rolled onto their sides, into a spooning position. Jim caressed and squeezed his mother's tits, the head of his softening dick still stuck inside her.

She turned her head so they could just get their lips together for a kiss, then lay down, thoroughly drained.

"That was fantastic," she said softly.

"It was."

"What'll we think of next?"

"I'm sure I'll come up with something, Mom."

***

"I have new obsession, Mom."

"I thought your only obsession was sex."

"It's a new sex obsession. Something I want to try."

Jim's mother cradled his head on her soft breasts as they lay in bed together. "Well, everything we've done together has been great so far. Let's hear it."

"I want to lick your butthole, Mom. Ever since we did doggy style I can't stop thinking about it."

She looked down at him. "Hmmm. And all you want to do is lick it?"

"I'd love to just lick it. But of course I want to do more, if you're into it. I want to play with your cute little butthole. Stick my finger in it."

"And stick your dick in it."

He rolled over beside her to look at her face. "Have you ever done anal, Mom?"

She smiled at him indulgently. "No, but I've had my finger in there a few times. It didn't do much for me, but it didn't hurt. I'm willing to give it a try. But if you're going to rim me, I'd better go get extra clean first."

A short time later Jim was excitedly spreading the cheeks of his mother's freshly washed ass as she lay in front of him on her knees, with her head down and her ass sticking up, her pussy mound hanging down underneath.

"It's such a beautiful sight, Mom. Every part of you is beautiful."

He pressed his face between her ass cheeks and ran his tongue lightly over her puckered sphincter. Even though she was clean, the skin around her butthole had a whole new taste unlike any other part of her body.

"Mmmm, that kind of tickles," his mother giggled.

Jim placed his hands on her hips, letting her butt cheeks embrace him as he explored all around her hole with his tongue. "Ooh, that's starting to feel nice," she said.

He pulled back to say, "I love this, Mom. Does it turn you on?"

"Yes, honey. Do it some more."

Jim returned to licking her butthole, spreading her cheeks to get in deeper. His mother started playing with her pussy lips and rubbing her clit.

"Are you ready to try a finger?" Jim asked.

"Yes. Just lube me up good first."

Jim drizzled lube onto her asshole and spread it around with one finger, working his way slowly into the center, probing gently. His finger slipped easily into the sphincter, which gripped it in a delightfully springy way. "My finger's in," he said. "How does it feel, Mom?"

"It's fine. Put another one in."

He slowly worked in a second finger. Now she was stretched just enough that he could really see her anal opening.

"I think it would feel better with something bigger," said his mother, rubbing her pussy in slow circles. "Let's try your dick. Just go slow and use lots of lube."

Jim positioned himself behind her and put a generous amount of lube on his dick and her butthole. Then he leaned forward and guided the head of his dick into her. "How's that?"

"I like it. Give me more, honey."

Jim took hold of her hips and slowly worked his dick deeper into his mother's ass, pulling out a little and then pushing in more. "Ooh, yes, honey," she moaned. "It feels so good the way it's stretching me. Keep going." She was dipping her fingers into her wet pussy and rubbing her clit. Her sphincter muscles squeezed his hard cock in a way that was completely different from her pussy.

When he was inside her ass almost to the base of his dick, she said, "Now fuck me, honey. Fuck my ass."

He began stroking in and out of her while his mother rubbed her clit. "Oh God, honey, I feel your dick pressing against my pussy from inside my ass," she cried. "Keep fucking me!"

Jim spread her ass cheeks with his hands and stared down at his dick sliding in and out of her hot butthole, the tight sensation running up and down his shaft. "Oh Mom, this is so good," he said. "I'm gonna come soon!"

"Yes, baby. Fuck my ass! Fuck your mommy's asshole! Fill my ass with your cum!" She had two fingers in her pussy and was flicking at her clit with her thumb. "I'm coming, honey! I'm coming!"

"I'm coming in your ass, Mom!" Jim felt an incredible sensation as his cum squeezed through the tight ring of her gripping sphincter, spurting deep into his mother's ass.

"Oooh yes, baby, yes, fill my ass with your cum..." his mother's voice trailed off as she sank down onto the bed. Jim slowly pulled his dick from inside her and squeezed a few more drops of cum out onto her wet butthole.

When they had recovered, Jim said, "Well, I guess we found out you like anal, Mom."

"Yeah. Are you keeping a list? 'Sex Stuff Mom Likes'?"

"Only in my head."

"Good. I wouldn't want you to accidentally turn it in with your math homework."

***

"Mom, do you ever use that dildo you keep in the nightstand drawer?"

"Hey, when were you peeking in there? Oh never mind, I guess it doesn't matter now. Well, I used to use it once in a while. But now I have something a lot better." Jim's mother twisted around on the mattress and planted a kiss on his soft dick.

He sat up and ran his hand up and down her soft, rounded ass. "The reason I brought it up, Mom, is... Now that you know you like anal, wouldn't you like to try having your ass and your pussy filled at the same time?"

"Wow." She stared at him. "How do you come up with these things? Is it all from watching porn?"

"You should try it, Mom, it's very inspirational."

"I think I have my hands full as it is." But he could tell she was thinking about his proposal. "I don't know, honey, it might be a little too much. But I guess we'll never know unless we try."

She got out the dildo. It was made of soft plastic and realistically penis-shaped. "Let's do it the same way as last time," Jim's mother said, "with you fucking my ass doggy style. That way I can use the dildo on my pussy."

Before long, she was lubed up, face down on the bed with her ass in the air.

"Try out the dildo first, Mom," said Jim, stroking his hard dick while he watched her from behind. His mother spread her pink pussy lips with one hand, and used her other hand to push the dildo deep into her pussy.

"It's a little hard to reach back there, but it feels good, honey," she said, plunging the dildo in and out with short strokes. "Now I'd better take it out while you get your dick into my ass."

Jim sat up behind her on his knees and slowly worked his dick into her ass. "Oh yes, honey, that feels so good," his mother moaned, playing with her clit. "I love to feel your fat dick stretching my little butthole."

Soon Jim was fucking gently in and out of her ass. "Should we try the dildo now, Mom?" he asked.

"Yes, honey, hold still with your dick inside me," she answered. He felt her hand brush against his balls as she fumbled the dildo into position. Then he felt a pressure against his dick from below, as the dildo penetrated into her pussy, pressing against the thin wall separating her vagina from her rectum. "Oooh!" she cried out.

"I feel it, Mom! I can feel the dildo!"

"Oh, honey, it's such a tight fit with your dick and the dildo both jammed in there. I'm going to try to work it back and forth." Jim could feel the pressure of the dildo moving around as she slowly fucked her pussy with it. "Okay, honey," his mother panted, "start fucking my ass again."

Jim braced his hands on her hips and resumed sliding his dick in and out of her ass. With the dildo wedged in his mother's pussy from below, the whole inside of her ass felt tighter around his dick. "Oooh, oh, EEEE!" she squealed.

"Are you okay, Mom? Should I pull out?"

"No! Oh God, it feels like my insides are being all churned up. But don't stop. Keep fucking me!" She was rubbing her clit harder now and plunging the dildo in and out of her pussy while Jim fucked her ass even deeper.

"Oh God, honey, my pussy and my asshole are so full!" his mother cried. "Fuck my ass! Shoot your cum in my ass!"

"Yes! I'm coming, Mom!" Spurt after spurt of Jim's cum poured into his mother's hot asshole.

"It's so good, honey, it's so good, I'm gonna come," his mother moaned. He made long, slow strokes in and out of her ass, using her tight sphincter to milk the last of the cum from his still-hard dick.

"Oh, I'm coming, baby, I'm coming," she sobbed. "Fuck yes. Oh fuck. Oh my GOD." She held the dildo in place deep in her pussy and massaged her clit as the powerful orgasm shook through her, her ass twitching and quaking. When it finally seemed to have subsided, he pulled his softening dick out of her ass. "Oooh, God," she groaned, letting the dildo fall from her pussy. Jim spread her ass cheeks and marveled at the beautiful sight of his mother's slick butthole and wide-open pussy, dripping with cum and lube. He leaned down to kiss her on her ass.

Jim's mother rolled onto her side and lay panting on the bed. Jim lay down facing her, put his arm over her shoulder, drew her face close to his, and rubbed his hand slowly up and down her back. They gazed into each other's eyes. She gave him a tired but satisfied smile.

"I don't think I ever came so hard before," she said softly.

"It was amazing, Mom."

They were silent for a while, recovering.

"Jim, honey? Can we just lie in bed and snuggle for the rest of the day?"

"Of course, Mom."

"Good. I'll go get cleaned up in a minute." She closed her eyes. He hugged her closer.

***

Jim pushed his laptop away and leaned back in his chair to stretch.

"Need a study break?" his mother called from the doorway of his room. She was wearing one of the soft nightgowns that were her everyday outfits for evenings at home now.

"I might as well call it a night," said Jim.

His mother sat down on the end of his bed and patted the mattress beside her. Jim got up from his desk and sat down next to her. She put her arm around him and gave him a kiss.

"Remember that first time we did it?" she asked. "When I sucked you off?"

"Of course, Mom, it's one of my favorite memories. And it wasn't that long ago, either."

"What do you say we do it again? A quick one, right here, just like before?"

"Sure!"

"Well, let's get ready."

Jim immediately stripped off his clothes and sat back down on the end of the bed. His mother pulled the nightgown off over her head with a single movement, and knelt in front of him.

It was all arranged so quickly, Jim's dick hadn't had time to get hard yet. His mother took his soft dick in her hand and gazed adoringly at it. "It's so cute," she said. She looked up at him. "Do you mind me calling it cute?"

You can call it anything you want as long as you keep sucking and fucking it, Jim thought. "I don't mind, Mom."

She took his dick into her mouth, getting it in all the way down to the balls because it was still soft, and began swirling her tongue around it inside her mouth. "Mmmm, yeah, that feels good, Mom," said Jim. Soon his dick grew too big for her, and she switched to stroking it with one hand and her lips.

Jim leaned forward to look down at her chest. "The one problem with this position is that I can't get a good view of your tits."

She put a hand under her breasts and lifted them up a little. She stopped sucking long enough to say, "How would you like to come on my tits?"

"That sounds great, Mom."

She licked his balls, then started running her tongue up and down his shaft. He closed his eyes and moaned. She went to back to sucking, faster and harder.

"Oh, Mom, keep going. Suck me."

She had her lips clamped tight around his dick now, alternating between bobbing up and down his shaft and twisting her lips and tongue around the head. "Mom, I'm gonna cum!" said Jim. "I'm coming!"

His mother pulled his dick out of her mouth, leaned back and pointed it at her tits, which she held up with her other arm. Jim watched in rapture as his hot cum spurted over her gorgeous chest. Before he'd finished spurting, she put the head back into her mouth and licked and sucked him until he was completely spent. Finally she leaned back and grinned up at him. "Whoa! You had a lot of cum in you today!"

"Oh Mom, that was amazing. That was even better than the first time."

"I'm glad, honey." His cum was running down her breasts, a thick drop hanging off of one her stiff nipples. She scooped up some cum with two fingers and stuck them in her mouth. He just stared at her and sighed contentedly.

Finally she stood up and bent down to give him a kiss.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy, Mom?"

"Not tonight, honey. That one was just for you. But I want to cuddle. Meet me in our bedroom in a few minutes?"

Later, they lay together in one his favorite positions, on their sides, facing each other, with his head nestled in her cleavage. She had wiped herself off with a wet towel, but her breasts were still a little sticky with his cum.

"We have a good time together, don't we, honey?" his mother said.

"The best, Mom."

"But you know, dear, sometimes I worry about my responsibility to you as a mother. I mean, as long as I'm providing for all of your sexual needs, you don't have any incentive to try to build up your confidence and meet a woman your own age."

"But Mom, I'm so happy with you! I'm happier than I've ever been in my life!"

"I know, darling, and don't worry, I won't take any of that away. I'm happy too. But don't you ever think that you might want to get married someday? Maybe have children of your own?"

"I don't know, Mom." He snuggled closer into her breasts. "I can't imagine it right now."

"Well, think about it sometime."

Jim was silent for a while. "What about you, Mom? Do you think you might want to get married again someday?"

"Oh, probably not, honey. To tell the truth, I didn't enjoy being married all that much. I enjoy being a mother a lot more." She hugged his naked body closer to hers. "Especially now."

"Now that you're a Mother With Benefits," Jim murmured.

She giggled. "That's right! I'm your Mom With Benefits. But listen, honey. I want you to know that even when you do move out and have a girlfriend, or get married... You can always come back to visit me, and sleep with me. I mean, sleep with me and have sex with me, just like now. Of course it would be a secret, but as long as we're being safe and responsible, it doesn't have to hurt anyone. After all, what woman would object to her husband spending a little time with his mother?"

"Do you really think an arrangement like that would work?" Jim asked.

"I know it would."

***

"Jim honey, I have kind of good news and bad news," Jim's mother said as they were getting undressed for bed. "The good news is your Aunt Susie is coming to visit."

Jim's Aunt Susie was his mother's younger sister. She lived clear across the country. Once in a while, she came to stay with them for a few days or a week. She and his mother usually went shopping and sightseeing together and reminisced about their childhood.

"That'll be nice," said Jim as got into bed. "But I guess the bad news is, we won't be sleeping together while she's here." It went without saying that no one was supposed to know about the intimate relationship between him and his mother.

His mother slipped under the covers beside him and kissed him. "It's just for a long weekend, honey. Can you stand it?"

"I'll manage."

When Susie arrived, as soon as she got in the door she put down her bags and she and her sister greeted each other with the usual exclamations and hugs. Jim stood off to one side and waited his turn. He liked his Aunt Susie and she liked him, but they had never had very much to say to each other. She's going to say "Hi, kiddo," like she always does, Jim thought. And then she'll ask me how's school.