Mom Does It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie turned to Jim and gave him a big hug. "Hi, handsome!" she said. "How do you like college?"

Well, I was half right, thought Jim. Where did that "Hi, handsome" come from?

"Here, Susie, I'll help you take your bags into the bedroom," said Jim's mother. On her previous visits, Jim had thought it was a little odd that Susie always slept in his mother's bed with her. They only had a small two-bedroom apartment, but someone could have slept on the couch. His mother always said they didn't mind, because they had shared a room when they were kids together. Now, of course, he had to wonder if there was more to it than that.

Late that night, alone in his own bed, Jim couldn't get to sleep. He missed cuddling with his mother. Kissing her goodnight. Spooning with her, and pressing his dick into that little cleft at the top of her ass cheeks... Jim sighed and moved his stiffening dick to a more comfortable position. Well, it was only for a few nights. He got out of bed and went out into the hall.

His mother and aunt had long since gone to bed, but sometimes they stayed up late talking. He stood outside the bedroom door and listened. There was only a dim light visible under the door. He could hear faint muffled sounds, but it didn't sound like talking.

Jim slowly turned the knob and eased the door open. It definitely sounded like lovemaking now. He silently edged into the room just enough to get a look.

The light was very dim, but at this point he'd recognize his mother's beautiful ass anywhere. She was on her knees with her ass sticking up and her head down between Susie's legs, in the 69 position. He could just make out Susie's head between his mother's thighs. He watched while they licked each other slowly and gently, making quiet little moans and sighs of pleasure.

It looked like they could keep going all night, and if he kept standing there he'd get caught. Reluctantly, Jim backed out of the room, closed the door silently behind him, and returned to his own room.

In Jim's mind, jealousy fought with horniness for about one second, but it was no contest. He reached for the lube.

He pictured his mother and Susie with their mouths locked on each other's hot, wet pussies, licking each other's clits, bringing each other to one orgasm after another. He certainly didn't have any trouble imagining the exciting taste and aroma of his mother's pussy, that he'd licked so many times himself. She was still locked in the 69 with her sister, both in her room and in his imagination, when he came.

The next day, when Susie was out shopping by herself, Jim's mother came into his room and sat down. "Honey, there's something I have to tell you about me and Susie," she began.

He turned to face her. "I think I already know what you're going to say, Mom."

She looked a little embarrassed. "Did you hear us last night? No, never mind, it doesn't matter. I wanted to tell you sooner, but I kept putting it off because I was afraid you'd be upset." She gave him a searching look. "Are you upset?"

"No, Mom. Actually... I think it's kind of hot."

"It's something we've always done when she comes to visit. Susie doesn't have a partner right now. She was in a long-term relationship with a woman, but they broke up."

"Wow," said Jim. "I never knew that. And you're bisexual?"

"Well, I guess I am, but only with Susie. I'll try to explain." She paused, thinking. "Susie and I shared a room the whole time we were growing up. Our beds were close enough together that we used to whisper to each other for a long time after the lights were out. We talked about everything -- including sex, and about getting our periods. I was the big sister and I explained a lot of things to her, even before our parents did. I knew she liked girls way before she told anyone else."

"We both went away to college, but we came back to our parents' house during breaks, and we still slept in that same little room together." She hesitated. "I had a hard time at college. I was shy and I didn't make any real friends at all."

Kind of like me, Jim thought.

"One time when Susie and I were back home together, lying there in the dark on those crummy little twin beds, talking late into the night, I told her all my troubles. I was so lonely. And so horny." Jim's mother sniffled a little. "Susie came over and got into bed with me and held me tight. There wasn't much room, but we managed it."

Jim waited but she didn't go on. "And that was the first time you did it with your sister?"

Jim's mother laughed. "Yes! And it was... I never could get excited about women in general. I've always preferred guys. But with Susie it was different. It was so comforting, so loving, so natural..."

"Just like you and me," said Jim.

She was startled for a moment. "Yes, my darling," she said, smiling at him tenderly. "Just like you and me."

"And ever since then..." Jim began.

"And ever since then, whenever Susie and I manage to see each other, we sleep together and have sex together. It's like a tradition. A sisters' tradition."

Jim let out a long sigh. "Thanks for explaining it to me, Mom."

"Are you sure it's all right?"

"Of course. I think it's beautiful. It's just that... I missed you last night."

"Aw, I'm sorry, honey. But it's only for two more nights. Then we can be together again."

"I know, Mom. It's okay." She came closer and kissed him.

Later that night, Jim was lying alone on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. I really don't begrudge Mom her special time with her sister, he thought. But I sure wish they'd let me watch.

***

The day after Jim's mother told him about her longtime sexual relationship with her younger sister, she sat down on the couch with him and held his hand.

"Honey, Susie and I had a long talk last night. She knows all about you and me now, and she's fine with it. In fact, she thinks it's really sweet."

"Well, that's a relief," said Jim. Wait, he thought, did I still think she'd be shocked? If anything, I should have been worried she'd be jealous.

"There's one more thing we talked about," his mother continued a little nervously. "Um... How would you like to join us? I mean, all three of us, in bed together?"

"Wow. That sounds fabulous, Mom. But I thought Susie didn't like guys."

"Well, not usually. Although she did try it with guys for a little while when she was younger. But... well, what she actually said was that her cute nephew was the one man who could make her curious to try a dick again."

"Oh, gee. Well, uh, what about contraception?"

"Susie's on the pill too. We both have used it for a long time to control our periods."

Jim looked searchingly into his mother's eyes. "Mom, are you sure you want to do this?"

She gave him that motherly smile. "I'm sure, honey. Sooner or later I'm going to have to share you with someone. There's no one I'd rather start with than my little sister. And it will be so nice to have the two people I love most in the world, in bed with me at the same time."

"That's great, Mom. So, when should we..."

"Well, Susie's leaving tomorrow morning, so we don't have much time. How about right now?"

"Okay!"

She smiled. "Get undressed and meet us in the bedroom."

When Jim walked into the room, his mother and his aunt were standing, naked, near the foot the bed and smiling at him with anticipation. Susie was a little shorter and slimmer than Jim's mother, and her tits were smaller. But her puffy nipples jutted out in a way that just begged to be licked.

"Sit down here, honey," said his mother. Jim sat on the end of the bed and the two women knelt in front of him and started fondling his dick.

Jim could really see the family resemblance in his mother's and his aunt's faces when they were side by side like this. There was nothing more fascinating than watching them take turns licking, sucking, and admiring his cock.

"So what do you think?" Jim's mother asked Susie.

"I think I'd love to find out how it feels it in my pussy," said Susie, looking into Jim's eyes.

"So would I," Jim replied.

"Move up on the bed, honey," said Jim's mother. He lay on his back while Susie climbed up on the mattress and straddled him. She held his hard dick in one hand and flicked the head back and forth over her pussy lips and clit. Jim's mother got up next to her and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

Susie slowly lowered her hot, wet pussy onto Jim's dick. When he was all the way in, she sighed and ground against him.

"How do you like it?" Jim's mother asked Susie softly.

"Mmmm, it's great," Susie replied. "I almost forgot how different a dick feels from a dildo. I can feel it sort of twitching inside me."

Susie began slowly stroking her pussy up and down on Jim's cock and rubbing her clit with her fingers. Jim watched, mesmerized, as his mother leaned over to lick and suck Susie's puffy nipples. His mother began fingering her own pussy, spreading her lips wide and teasing her clit.

"Mom," Jim said suddenly. "Sit on my face and let me lick you while Susie fucks me."

"I'd love that, honey." His mother straddled him, facing her sister, and lowered her wet pussy to his mouth. He couldn't see a thing now, but he could tell that Susie and his mother were kissing while Susie alternated between working her pussy up and down on his dick and going all the way down on it to grind against him. He stretched his tongue up to reach his mother's clit, and she mashed her pussy hard against his mouth in a way she had never done before.

Susie squirmed and rubbed her clit harder. "I'm coming," she cried out. "I'm coming!" His mother pressed her pussy against Jim's face so hard he could he barely breathe. Then she lifted off him and he looked up to see both women smiling down at him. "That was great, baby," said Susie, and leaned down to kiss him, tasting her sister's pussy juices on his lips.

"Did you come?" Jim's mother asked him.

"Not yet, Mom."

"Let's take five," said Susie, climbing off of Jim's cock. She lay down beside him and his mother snuggled up behind her, and put her arms around both of them. "Can I lick your nipples, Susie?" Jim asked.

"Sure, baby." She ran her fingers through his hair as he bent down to lick and suck at her breasts. Then he lifted his head up to share kisses with his mother and his aunt.

"What do you want to do next?" said Jim's mother, running her hand up and down her sister's side.

"Jim needs to come," said Susie. "And I'd love for him fuck me, on top of me this time -- that is, if it's all right with you two."

"Is it okay, Mom?" said Jim.

"Of course, honey. This is her last day here, and she won't have another chance for a while."

Susie rolled over on her back and started to pull Jim on top of her. "Wait a second, I have an idea," said Jim. "Susie, can you move all the way down to this corner of the bed? And lie kind of diagonally so there's more room?"

Susie scooted down, giggling. "What is he up to?"

"Don't worry," his mother laughed. "I'm sure he's got it all worked out."

Jim said, "Now, Mom, get down on your hands and knees with your pussy over Susie's face. Not in the 69 position, but turned the other way."

Jim was treated to a perfect view of his mother's ass as she straddled Susie's face and lowered her pussy to Susie's eager mouth. Susie immediately began licking her sister.

Jim positioned himself over Susie, holding himself up on his arms, which put his face right behind his mother's ass. He slipped his dick once again into Susie's hot tunnel. Her pussy gripped him a little tighter than his mother's did, although not as tight as his mother's butthole. It was somewhere in between the two, and felt perfectly fantastic as he fucked her and watched her licking his mother's pussy.

So he had gotten to watch them after all, but this was way better than he'd dreamed. His mother began to pant, "Yes, Susie, right there, suck my clit."

"Mom, can you reach back and spread your ass cheeks?" said Jim. "I want to lick your butthole."

His mother lowered her shoulders to the bed, making her ass stick up even more, while she reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks. Jim gazed adoringly at her puckered little hole for a moment, then lowered his tongue to it and started licking.

"Oh God, you're licking my pussy and my ass at the same time," Jim's mother moaned. "It feels so amazing. Please, lick me harder!"

Jim probed his mother's ass with his tongue, trying his best to push it into her tight sphincter. At the same time, he kept fucking Susie's pussy harder and faster. It wouldn't be long before he came. Susie had her hand in between them, stroking her clit furiously, while she made slurping sounds against her sister's pussy.

"Yes, yes, lick my clit! Lick my asshole!" his mother cried out, wriggling her ass against their lashing tongues. "Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

When he heard his mother's orgasm, Jim's cum suddenly spurted out, shooting deep and hard into Susie's hot pussy. As he thrusted into her, his orgasm seemed to stretch out longer and longer between each individual cum spurt. The pleasure was intensified by the sexy taste of his mother's ass and the warmth of her firm ass cheeks cradling his face. Susie was moaning and squirming under him in her own orgasm, her cries muffled by his mother's pussy mashing over her mouth.

When it was all over, they lay together in a satisfied daze, Jim in the middle, with his mother and his aunt both snuggled up to him, their arms wrapped around him and each other. "You're the best big sister and the best nephew in the world, you guys," said Susie tenderly.

Jim's mother sighed contentedly and said, "Maybe you should come to visit more often, Susie."

***

"It's still amazing to me that you've had this thing going with Susie all these years."

It was the night after Susie had left, and Jim and his mother were back in their favorite place, cuddling naked in her bed.

"It's just like I told you, honey," said Jim's mother. "You and I might have the same arrangement someday. That's the thing about family relationships. No matter what happens, Susie will always be my little sister. And no matter what happens, I'll always be your mother. And I'll always love you."

"And I'll always love you, Mom."

They kissed, and Jim's mother leaned back to look at him while she ran her hand down the side of his naked body. "It's great to be back together," said Jim.

"I missed you too, honey. In fact, I was just thinking that even though I've had lots of pussy licking, it's been days since I had your dick inside me."

"I noticed that too. Let's do something about it."

"Can I be on top?"

"Of course, Mom, anything you want." Jim rolled onto on his back with his head on a pillow. His mother lay propped on one elbow, looking down at him.

"I feel like being in charge this time, honey," she said, stroking his chest. "Just lie back and let your mother do all the work, okay?"

"You got it, Mom."

She got down between his legs and began licking and sucking his dick while he watched. Once his cock was standing up straight, she poured some lube over it and began stroking it up and down with just her thumb and index finger forming a ring. She smiled up at him, watching his face while she stroked slowly, teasing his dick, making him groan.

Finally she got up and straddled him, spread her pussy lips, and lowered herself onto his dick. She leaned forward, her heavy tits swinging above his face, and began pumping her hips, sliding her slick pussy up and down his shaft.

Softly, Jim blurted out, "Please, Mommy, let me suck your titties."

His mother held herself up on one hand while she used the other to lift one of her tits and guide the nipple to Jim's mouth. He sucked her breast in greedily and began flicking the erect nipple with his tongue.

Jim's mother closed her eyes and moved her pussy in longer strokes, lifting herself up slowly until only the head of his dick was inside her, then coming all the way down, over and over. He licked and sucked her nipple as if he were licking her clit.

She came down once more and rested on him, holding him in her warm depths. Her eyes still closed, she rocked back and forth and side to side, using his hard dick to explore every sensation, to probe every secret place inside her. Then she resumed bobbing up and down, pleasuring herself on his dick.

With a sudden cry, she froze, quivering all over. She made little mewling sounds in her throat as the spasm went on and on. Finally her body began to relax again. She gently pulled her nipple from his sucking mouth while she squirmed down even harder onto his dick, rubbing her pussy against his groin. "Oh honey, I came," she sighed. "I came without even touching my clit."

She tongue-kissed him passionately and then sank down until she was lying full-length on top of him, her heavy breasts pressed against his chest, her neck on his shoulder, her head down beside his. She could feel his cock straining and throbbing desperately inside her, just on the verge of coming but not quite able to get that last bit of stimulation to put it over the edge. She put her mouth next to his ear and whispered, "You're so deep inside me now, baby. You're touching my womb. You're touching the place you were born from."

With a groan she lifted herself up again and began bucking her hips up and down on his dick. Jim gasped and instantly flooded her pussy with cum. After several more thrusts, she collapsed on top of him again, his dick still twitching with a few final spurts.

They rested, joined together in the depths of her pussy, the one place where she could still hold her son inside her. Jim felt the little movements of his gradually softening dick as it withdrew from her. When at last he slipped out, she raised her head to kiss his lips, then lowered it again to nuzzle his neck.

Moving as little as possible, Jim managed to pull the covers up over their bodies, then wrapped his arms around his mother's back. They drifted together into a contented sleep. They had many more sexual adventures to come.