Mom Dom Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionist incel lusts for Mother; Depraved games ensue.
1k words
3.8
21.1k
25

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomBom
TomBom
23 Followers

Session 1

*******************************

The day the spiral began was the day I caught my own mother watching "Step-son" porn. I didn't traditionally catch her, as in, walk up behind her rubbing her bean or however women masturbate. No, I happened to see a porno in the history (when I was clearing my own...lol!).

And the timestamp happened to be on a day when I knew Dad was at work, sis was at college, and I was holed up in my room, trolling Discord. So, Mom was the only one around.

I should have just deleted it. I know that. But also, I got this heady rush thinking 'Mom watched this.' And so, I watched it, too. The video was strange, kinda made me giggle thinking back on it, but apparently porn does satire?

Like, some smooth assed, kinda feminine kid was stuck in the dryer. I guess he was trying to dig out that last sock. He called out for help, Mommy came in--that old script. But the director that day must have really wanted to lean into that whole subverting expectations trend. At first, it was subtle, you know, the roles being reversed, step-son in the dryer instead of step-sis.

But then, it got crazy. It was a real eye opener for me, what with all the...things...the mom in the video did, all the ways she worked her own son over. As a hint, it was definitely more of an "eye opener" for that kid in the video than it was for me who was watching it, if you can believe that.

That day, a seed was planted in my brain.

It started out as one of those intrusive thoughts, you know, those morbid ones where you metaphorically smack your head to rattle it out of there.

This was really inconvenient. See, I'm homeschooled. It's my senior year. I'm an 18 year old virgin. Never even kissed a girl. Fucking pathetic, I know.

And the part that kills me is I'm not bad looking. I mean, sure, if this was the 80's I'd get my ass kicked a lot, but these days, slim androgynous boys are all the rage. I guess culture's changed from glorifying alphas to subs? I dunno.

But yeah, I mean, outside of being a bit gangly and awkward, I should have fucked by now! I mean, the fuck? What's it take for a girl to like me? To want me? To want to do things to me like the mom did in the porno?

So yeah, uh, being homeschooled and really only having Mom and sis in my life, there were times when Mom was going over math or physics I'd look her in the eye and think 'those are the eyes that watched a son getting gaped.' But the thought that really turned me on was knowing that she sought it out, that she liked it, that she was attracted to boys that looked like me.

And when those thoughts would continue to fester, I'd smack my head for real.

"Oh!" Mom once said, "are you okay, Cubby?"

(Yeah, I know, it's embarrassing. I've always been Cubby to mom, not Kevin)

"Yeah, I--I'm just trying to concentrate." Which wasn't a complete lie. Mom was tall, just a touch taller than me even, and she had that kind of adorably plump mom-bod. Like, not fat by any means, but with enough cushion you just wanted to snuggle into it. And of course, that kind of bod came with huge boobs. Like, the kind that made her have to stand back when opening a kitchen cabinet lest the door smash into those mounds. Like, the kind that draped over the table, her nipples barely grazing the wood and totally dismantling my concentration.

And her face, it was wonderfully proportioned, especially the plump pouty lips, like just the ideal early 40's MILF--er, I mean, attractive housewife. She even had long blonde hair and everything.

She stood up and walked around behind me. Her soft palm and long fingernails began scratching through my hair. "Shhh, just relax, Cubby. Take a deep breath and relax, Darling."

It kind of worked. The blood drained from my head and pumped into its rival down south, which didn't leave my mind much to function with. And also made me regret my fashion choice today. My gym shorts tented up. Fortunately, I was wearing tight briefs, which helped contain the erection.

But still, I know Mom stood above me with a perfect line of sight down there. And she was into skinny boys like me. And not into doing things with them. She was into doing....things....to them.

Like combing my hair while staring at my erection.

Stop! Seriously, I had to stop these thoughts. They were fucking sick. I mean, Mom was just back there trying to comfort me. It was perfectly innocent. And I couldn't help but get hard.

I smacked my head again.

Then, soft mounds draped over my shoulder, squeezing my neck into their valley. Mom was hugging me from behind. One arm wrapped around my throat, the other continued to comb through my hair. Oh, and those boobs nestling around me. Then, she clenched a tuft of hair and jerked it back. It rode that line between pain and tenderness as my head snapped back, burying further into the plateau of her peaks, exposing my throat to her. She hunched forward and kissed my forehead--except it wasn't a normal kiss. Her lips were so wet it was almost like she was purposefully spitting on my forehead, and she nibbled her lips back and forth, like she was giving a massage.

I felt so exposed.

My throat was stretched back wide. It caused some kind of primal instinct to kick in, like a sense of wrongness and submission. And due to her grip, my back was arched slightly. Jesus Christ, I was rock hard, and I know she saw.

She let me go soon after. There was no afterglow, anything like that. She went right back to Mom mode--or perhaps she never left?

She reached around me and rested her finger on question 3 of the chapter review. "Now, which derivation of the quadratic formula would you use to find the root of this parabola?"

**************************************

TomBom
TomBom
23 Followers