Mom Dom Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Exhibitionist incel lusts for Mother; Depraved games ensue.
1.7k words
4.07
13k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomBom
TomBom
22 Followers

Session 2

*********************************

Since then, things had gotten, uh, weirder.

Mom had always been touchy feely, but here lately, it was...different somehow.

Those special hugs became a regular thing. And I embraced her warmth. She started reaching around me more, like to point out questions. The other day, she taught me almost entirely while standing behind me.

Then one day, when I came down for breakfast and morning lessons, she only had one spot laid out: Hers. In front of her normal seat were all my books, and even two plates of food. She scooted her chair out and patted her lap.

I sat down gingerly at first, kind of crossways on her lap. But she reached in between my legs and pulled my thigh wide open, which worked my body around until I was balanced on a single one of her legs. Then she wiggled her thigh side to side, working my ass cheeks open. I guess to settle me in? She kept going for far longer than what was comfortable.

I wore only pajama bottoms. She wore short cotton shorts which stretched around her thick thighs. And when she stopped wiggling, my cheeks hugged around either side of her leg.

My asshole, separated by only a couple strips of fabric, scraped against the top of her thigh. She ignored this and opened my history book. "What were the underlying tensions of the War of 1812?"

And then, that became our new routine. I weighed maybe a buck thirty dripping wet, which clearly she could handle because I'd sit like that all day. When I'd get up to go to the bathroom or something, my spot would be waiting for me once again. I'd sit down and Mom would part my ass cheeks just the same, every single time.

It--it started fucking with my head.

I vented to my friends on Discord. Most just said something like "Bro, your mom wants to fuck you." "Goddamn, and I thought my family was fucked."

But then one person DM'd me. "What did it feel like?"

I texted back, "please, I'm really confused and don't know what to do. Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not. Just curious."

This really caught me off guard and for one big reason: "No offence, but it's weird talking to another dude about that."

The response came slow. Eleven minutes later, the reply came. It wasn't a text reply but instead, a pic: Two small breasts hidden by a leather corset. Her belly was exposed through the lacings, a perfect six-pack of feminine curves, and when my eyes trailed downward, just a hint of a bush peeked out over her desk. And if that message wasn't clear enough, she wrote "what did it feel like? I'm curious" right across her bare skin in marker, just above her partially exposed nethers.

The picture cut off just above her breasts. I couldn't see her face, but something about that body nagged at the back of my mind. Also, the darkened dorm behind her appeared familiar.

I almost asked to see her face, but dear God, I was talking to an actual woman, one who was interested in my sex life--

--wait. Sex life?--

Fuck, I was too excited to dwell on those implications right now, so I text back the only thing I could: "It felt so wrong."

"As it should. Were your balls on her knee?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Did you have an erection?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Were you wearing jeans?"

"I...uh...no. I was wearing pajama bottoms."

"Every day?"

"Everyday."

"So you liked it then?"

"Uh...I don't want to talk about this anymore. But thanks for not being a dick."

"Wait wait wait. What'd you do about your erection?"

I didn't answer. That truth was far too embarrassing. I'd--I'd been taping my dick back to my stomach. All I could find the first time was masking tape, which was useless. Then I dug some duct tape out of Dad's toolbox. But when I started sweating down there, it lost its stickiness and peeled off, springing my erection free. It was so loud. I'm sure Mom heard it because I was, of course, sitting on her lap at the time, but like normal, she pretended not to notice and continued on with her lesson in asexual reproduction in amoebas.

So, I started wrapping duct tape clear around my waist, like a cock belt. Oh, it fucking hurt to peel off every night, so sometimes, I'd leave it on for a few days at a time, you know, just to procrastinate with the pain.

Like, I didn't even know it was possible to have an erection for 8 hours straight. Holy shit, doubt I've learned anything these last few weeks with all my blood being far south of my brain all day.

What was even more fucked up, was I'd be completely limp when I tried to masturbate in my room at night. The other night, I jacked off for an hour with a limp noodle. Hell, I think my dick even regressed inside me. Yeah. Combine that with my dick already being tender from peeling off the duct tape--well, let's just say the next day was very, uh, chafed, and oh my God, so itchy.

But I couldn't itch it openly because I was sitting on Mom's lap all day, you know? So I suffered through. The itching never once let me forget about my cock all day. Sometime after lunch, all the combined sensation and throbbing heat began to change the itching into something...more pleasurable.

My asshole grazing Mom's thighs, her mounds smooshed against my back, her heady breath against my ear as she instructed, and yes, like what Discord girl asked, my balls resting atop her leg. And the constant dick itches caused my bottom to uncontrollably wiggle deeper and deeper into her. It--it was too much and I guess my brain short circuited because, all of a sudden, it no longer itched. Instead, it morphed into a gentle prickling sensation, kinda like a ghost was caressing my cock right in front of Mom.

Needless to say, I embraced that.

Since I couldn't jack off with my ruined dick anyway, I began wrapping my cock in a sleeve of duct tape and going to bed like that. In the morning it'd hurt like hell ripping it off. Here lately, my dick's been all swollen, sore, and chafed, and then it goes directly from the cock sleeve into its cock belt. So much sticky.

But Holy Fuck! The redder and sorer my dick gets, the more I feel them--those gentle caresses, and sometimes when the sensation overloads, even kisses. Oh my God, those ghost touches have been mind blowing. And all right in front of Mom, too.

Discord girl DM'd me everyday, multiple times a day. Finally, when I had thirty missed messages backlogged, I snapped. I took a page out of her book and sent back a picture instead of a reply. It showed my swollen cock smashed against my stomach by its tape belt, all red and throbbing.

She replied immediately. "I want pic of you on Mom's lap."

The next day, I sneaked a shot under the kitchen table and sent it to her.

"Everything is as you described in that picture?" She asked.

"Yes."

Her next post wasn't a picture but a link to some website. I clicked it, and it was a picture of some metal egg that was supposed to go up into a vagina, something to do with frequencies and healing.

"You want me to shove an egg up my mom's pussy?"

"This is for your ass."

"..."

I'd be lying if that didn't excite me. I'd be lying even more if I said the thought of it didn't send such a spurt of adrenaline through me that I'm going to claim temporary insanity for what came next.

"I'll buy it. Give me your address and proof its in your ass." She sent.

Like I said, temporary insanity. I sent this internet stranger my address. Three days later, my package arrived.

Fuck.

There were a dozen things I could have done different from here on out. That thought certainly occurred to me. But the thing is, I didn't want to do anything different.

I could send her a photo of the egg half up my ass, but I didn't do that.

Instead, I set up my laptop on my bed so the webcam was right between my legs. I'd already lubed up the egg, so I hit record. The green light next to the camera eyed me uncomfortably, so I laid back and stared at the ceiling.

The egg was big. Like, I'd seriously underestimated it. And I'd never done any butt stuff before so I hadn't a clue. Sharp pangs stretched my sensitivity. Clueless as I was, I didn't even work the egg back and forth or anything to loosen up. I just kept shoving it in there all in one go. And, oh fuck, did it hurt my insides in ways I didn't know was possible, all laid bare for the camera.

I knew the strange lady was going to be watching this later. That didn't really excite me, at least, not enough to get hard. But then, as I let my thoughts wander to block out the pain, I dwelled on the thought that I was going to have this thing inside me, all while I sat on Mom's lap.

That sure sprang my cock to life.

The pleasure of that thought overrode the pain and I shoved it the rest of the way in there, no fucks given. She said I'd, uh, pass it out naturally later.

I sent the video and stood up. The metal egg was heavy. It tugged against my insides. It felt like something was pressing against the inside of my taint. And my asshole was still gaped, reluctant to close. I poked a finger in there, and it was like shoving a hotdog down a hallway. If it weren't for my sore walls, I wouldn't even notice the intrusion. I poked the egg around a couple of times, which pressed it against some part of my insides that felt extraordinary. It sent a jolt that about brought me to my knees.

Standing there, finger my asshole, sending a video off to a strange woman, the feelings of Mom--right then, I felt violated in more ways than I believed possible.

And I liked it.

I finished by taping my dick back and waddling out to the kitchen, to find my place against Mom's thighs. Yeah, my hole was sore for a week.

********************************************

TomBom
TomBom
22 Followers