Mom Dom Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
Exhibitionist incel lusts for Mother; Depraved games ensue.
2k words
4.08
10.5k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomBom
TomBom
23 Followers

Session 4:

*****************************

45...44...43...

Forty-five seconds left to make it to Mom. I crawled out of my bedroom. My chaffed cock rubbed against the carpet, sensual burns. The hypersensitivity was excruciating. I think all the slime had all rubbed off, though my ass was still dripping with sweat and Mom's spit.

I tried to move my leg to help pull me along. But the bulb struck the button and a wave of pleasure rocked my hips. I dribbled cum.

33...32...31...

It was all up to my arms. I pulled myself across the cold wood floor of the living room. My sticky flesh squeaked against the hard floor. Squeak, tug, squeak, tug, as fast as I could go.

20...19...18...

When I rounded the couch, I could see Mom sitting in our chair. She didn't even glance my direction. And she hadn't bothered to change, still wearing those piss drenched, cum stained yoga pants.

Though she did smooth out her shirt, once again concealing her body.

Wood flooring transitioned into linoleum. I was almost to the kitchen, but my foot snagged on the couch, and when I moved it, violent dribbles of cum halted my progress for a moment.

11...10...9...

I wasn't going to make it. Oh fuck. I scrambled and tugged and pulled myself closer to her chair.

2...1...

I reached my hand out, toward the leg. Maybe if I could only touch it, I'd pass?

0...

I fell short.

"Mommy?"

She didn't even glance my direction. "You are late."

"I--I tried."

She said nothing. Instead, she opened her legs and patted to her thigh.

I tried to stand up, really I did, but the hypersensitivity was rocking my world. My legs were jelly.

I pleaded with her. "Help, please?"

She ignored me, sitting like an impatient statue.

I pulled myself up the chair leg, and then just barely managed to snag the back. It creaked and groaned under my weight. Fuck. I was going to snap it clean off.

Gingerly I stepped out. It caused another shock and a dribble of cum. I could handle that. I was sure of it.

I put more weight on my legs. Still good. Finally, I managed to waddle up to a crouch. It was then I fucked up. When I tried to stand fully, I clenched my ass. That hit the button.

Oh, and a roaring wave washed though me. Spurt, spurt, spurt. More cum, all squirting onto Mom's thighs.

Before my legs they gave out, I managed to drape myself over Mom's lap. Any other time, this would have been the perfect position for a spanking. My bare chest rubbed against her drenched pants. She never once glanced down to check on me. It was like scaling a grand statue of a goddess.

I tried my legs again, this time making sure not to clench my ass. It worked. I managed to claw my way off her lap and onto the table top for support. Then I shimmied over, and due to the positioning, my cheeks were spread wide for her, exposing the little button plugging my anus.

She did not comment, though I heard her shift around and the snap of a waistband. I could only imagine her reaching deep into her pants and fingering her slit at my view.

I reared back, straddling her leg, and with an umph, I plopped down.

Holy fuck, that was stupid.

My plugged asshole slammed into her thighs, puckering every muscle down there, which drove the butt plug in deep. A deep surge built up and I shot a string of cum clear up onto the table. In response, I felt Mom begin to jiggle her leg up and down, ever so slightly, but just enough to send another swell.

The next string of cum landed on her knee. And this time, she spoke. "We will be reviewing economic trade divisions between the Mexico proper and Texas prior to the war."

Her leg pressed deep between my cheeks. At that point, I wasn't even shooting anything sticky. It was just these watery spurts.

"Tomorrow, I expect you to be more punctual. I will contemplate your punishment, for now."

I heard a snap of fabric and I could feel her hand bumping into my ass. She was definitely fingering herself back there. But I dared not peek.

Her free hand grabbed a fork and scooped up a chunk of eggs. She brought it up to my mouth, and I opened for her. She shoveled it in and scooped up the next bite.

Then, she grabbed a glass of water and began pouring it into my mouth. It was too much and I choked and sputtered as water splashed down onto my body, but she didn't relent. I was forced to drink the whole glass in one go.

After she finished feeding me, we got to our lessons.

I sat on her leg all day, butt naked, ass cheeks pinched around her thigh. My own cum dried onto her pants, sticking me in place. I had to literally tear myself away every time I needed to get up to go to the bathroom.

And that's not even mentioning all her piss that was soaked in. And her pussy juices. And, now that I think about it, the Discord lady's pussy juices dried onto the dildo itself. It was an absolute slurry of moisture.

Needless to say, my cock was erect all day, this time, without any tape. It just waved free as we went over tectonic plates and super volcanos.

Fortunately, all hyper-sensitivity faded after an hour. Though, I did accidentally shoot a spurt of cum around noon time. I splat onto the table. Mom didn't bat an eye.

At the end of the day, she said, "clean up before your father gets home. I need to start dinner."

That was the most she'd acknowledged the situation since it began. And it was to tell me I was dirty.

First thing I did was run back to my room and stop the video. It had been recording for 7 hours straight. Then, real quick, I cropped it down in the native video editor, and sent it to Katie.

I included everything from taping the dildo to the wall to crawling out the door with my slime trail.

I didn't even attempt to take the dildo out until I was in the shower. It took a while. But eventually, it thunked down onto the tub. I washed it, regrettably, and wrapped myself in a towel, emerging into the icy hallway, still moist, still dirty.

As I was walking back to my room, I heard the front door open. "Hello, Love," Dad said.

Mom's voice was cold. "Hello."

Dad was home.

Fuck.

I raced back to my bedroom and slipped into my thickest pair of jeans. Then I put on a long sleeve shirt. But it still felt uncomfortably thin, so I pulled a hoodie over top of it.

Thump, thump, thump. My heart was wailing away at my ribs. A spurt of adrenaline lolled my head, opened my eyes, and I put my ear to the door, sweating like the pig I was.

There was no conversation. Just the clitter-clank of dishes being set.

Honestly, I was terrified. I never knew my father to be a mean man. If anything, he was soft spoken, never wishing to offend. But in my current mind, he was a raging beast. He'd throw me to the ground and smash my skull bloody and limp for what I'd done to his wife today.

"Kevin!" Shit, Mom was calling. "Dinner, Cubby!"

My hand grasp my chest. My breaths came long and ragged. I was hyperventilating.

Slowly, I turned the door. Gingerly, I tip-toed into the living room. I peeked around the corner into the kitchen. All eyes were on me.

Dad sat at the table appearing...small? He was hunched over. His hands were folded in his lap. And he didn't even raise his head to look at me. Instead, only his eyes peeked up.

And then I saw Mom. She hadn't changed her clothes.

Ho-oly Fuck.

Her black pants were crusted white--the cum drippings. I could see a mostly bare patch rolling down her thigh were her piss had washed most of my semen away.

She was holding a casserole in one hand. With the other, she pulled out a chair--the chair at the head of the table.

Just then, it registered that Dad was sitting off to the side.

I sat down, slouching myself as small as my petite Father. Mom served me a scoop and took the chair directly across from me. Father did not comment.

I went to take a bite and froze.

The spurt of cum I shot onto the table this afternoon when Mom's leg was grinding into my asshole, that glob was still there. Right in the center of the table. There was no mistaking what it was. Hell, Mom had even gone out of her way to arrange the dishes around it, to highlight it even more like my semen was the centerpiece of our dinner.

Also, it did not escape my notice that she did not serve Dad.

In fact, he didn't even have a plate.

Dinner was long.

When it was over, Mom looked to me and said, "Cubby, I believe your...father--" Her face twisted in disgust as she spat his name from her lips. "He has something to discuss with you."

That was a knife in the gut.

Father knew.

Of course, he knew. How could he not with Mother's soiled pants and my degenerate centerpiece?

I couldn't speak. I couldn't nod. Bile rose in my throat.

Mom noticed my discomfort. Her face softened. "Cubby, you are the most important man in my life. Do not forget that."

Dad flinched at her words, and was that a...a tear rolling down his cheek? What had I gotten myself into?

Mom left, planting a kiss on my forehead as she did.

Dad swallowed hard. "Uh, so, Bud, haven't seen much of you lately."

I did the same. "B-been busy." That was all I could get out.

He nodded. "Senior year is so important. You gotta get into a good school, like me and your mother." He stared off whimsically. "She was honor roll. I was always below her. And then--"

Mom cleared her throat from the living room.

Dad got back on track. "I...your mom and I..." Father broke down, balling like a blubbering child. "I--hic--I did...I-hic-"

The man was a mess. After several moments, he'd managed to compose himself enough to say, "Son, I have done something unforgivable."

Wait, what?

"Your mother--" He collected himself. "Your mother asked me not to tell you what. But it happened a little over a month ago."

That was right about when Mom began her...affections.

"I want you to know, I will do anything--" He shot a pointed look at the living room where Mom was standing. "--anything," he reiterated, "to make this up to her."

His eyes lingered on me. "I love you, Son, and I'm so proud of the man you've become."

Every compliment was like an icicle stabbing my heart. Didn't he know what I did to his wife?

"I love you, too, Dad." Was all I said in return.

He packed his bags and left that night.

Mom did not say goodbye. All she said to him was "I put $200 in your account. You will be staying at the Doubletree, room 104." Then she slammed the door in his face.

As she lingered near the threshold, her face was impassible, but her eyes wavered, perhaps holding back tears of her own.

She strolled right up to me, grabbed my ears and jerked me out of the chair. Before I knew what happened, her lips had overtaken mine. Her sweet juices rolled into my mouth as she hungrily slurped away.

Her tongue traced my teeth. I parted my mouth and my own tonged slithered over hers.

It was my first kiss. Even then, I was sure most kisses were not as passionate at this one.

As she kissed me, she uttered a word down my throat. "Mine."

When she released me, she didn't linger in the afterglow. Instead, she sent a pointed look out the window.

The open window.

Straight to Dad, who stared right back.

Then she grabbed my hand and led me away.

**************************************************

TomBom
TomBom
23 Followers