Mom Finds Religion - We Find Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering her pussy onto his waiting cock, she claimed her prize. Gone was the discomfort of the previous evening. She slid easily down the length of his shaft as she rode his engorged manhood. Her tongue played with his and she heard him softly moan her name as she began to ride up and down his length. It felt amazing. Her hands on his as she guided them to her breasts and he found her nipples, hard and hot, beneath his fingers.

She could feel his hips beginning to thrust in time to her thrusts. She was seconds away from her first vaginal orgasm, her arms around his neck, eyes locked to his.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Make me yours." She moaned as she came on his cock. Joe felt her tits bouncing in his hands, tasted her mouth, aware of her tight pussy gripping and working his shaft. "Ooooh, this feels so beautiful!"

Joe could feel her body shudder as she came, her mouth on his, her pussy, a furnace tempering his cock with its juices. He swung her around until she was on her back and began thrusting in and out, feeling her respond, moaning that she was going to cum again. Her tits bounced and swayed with each stroke of his cock, as her legs wrapped around him. Her hands around his neck as her back arched into her next orgasm. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

Joe surrendered to her desire. Fucking her with a primal tenderness, he was fascinated by her orgasms, how her whole body would blush as she came on his cock. He hadn't realized how much he'd missed these sensations, how much he'd missed the intimacy of making love. And she felt so damned good. She moaned and cooed at him, her pussy spasming as she came yet again.

He knew he was close. That he should pull out and cum on her tits. Yeah. But somehow, he couldn't stop fucking her, and as her next orgasm overtook her, he emptied his load into her virgin pussy, collapsing against her sweat covered body, both of them out of breath, as they stroked each other's bodies and kissed gently in the afterglow.

Selkie felt him grow soft, still inside her pussy. She felt his cum inside her and was happy in the knowledge that they had consummated their love in the best way possible. He was the sexiest Daddy a girl could have and now there was nothing to get in the way of having the relationship she'd grown to desire so much. The relationship she deserved to have with him.

In the coming days, they were insatiable for each other. The second Caleb and Beth were down for the night, they made a bee line for the bedroom. The sex became hotter and hotter as they learned each other's nuances and preferences.

While cleaning one day, she happened across a plastic bag with the hospital's logo on it. Inside were the personal effects her Mom had had when she'd gone into the hospital. A set of flats, some clothes, and her purse which held a costume jewelry necklace and her wedding ring. Selkie looked at it and almost without thinking slid it onto her finger. There. Perfect fit.

A few months later, they sat together in the school office, having enrolled Beth for the coming school year. They'd filled out most of the paperwork and sat across from the Principal.

"Now, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, if you'd just sign these parental consent forms, I think that just about does it." The Principal said.

Yes, Selkie thought. It just about does... Mrs. Wilson... She liked the sound of that.

12