Ch. 02 Mom Fucks Brother Sister Twins

Story Info
Twin brother and sister get caught and fuck their mother.
6.7k words
4.7
62.1k
117

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with an innocent shopping trip with my daughter, Kayla. People pretty often confuse as sisters instead of mother and daughter. I had my twins Kayla and Kai when I was 18. Like my daughter, I'm 5'5", about 115. Both of us have honey-blonde hair that falls below our shoulder blades. I'm a little bigger chested than Kayla - my DD to her D cup size. Both of us are very athletic. Some say I've kept my good Swedish looks even though I'm getting close to 40.

I'm an executive at a company that builds visual security systems for sensitive locations. It takes me away from home sometimes, but Kai and Kayla are very responsible so, I never worry.

My story started just as my kids were getting closer than they'd ever been - I mean really close.

One day, Kayla and I went shopping for bathing suits. I was a little surprised as we went through the racks that she chose about the sexiest suit the store had. Kayla hadn't been very interested in looking sexy - though she is clearly beautiful, and a bit slimmer than me.

I was looking for something very sexy for myself. It wasn't to impress Kayla, but Julie. Julie is our family's tennis instructor. Talk about gorgeous, Julie is a total knock out with beautiful auburn hair and 34DD breasts. We've been in a wonderful lesbian relationship for some time. We'd planned a little vacation tacked on the end of one of my conferences, and I wanted my suit to invite her to explore my body in every way possible.

Anyway, there was something different about Kayla that day. But not in a bad way. She had some kind of sexy energy I had never seen before. As we took our clothes off to try on our suits, I got a good look at the woman she'd become. I've gotta say that if you love loving women, as I do, she's one to catch.

I knew this sounds weird, but as she stood there totally nude in front of me, I got kind of excited in a sexual way. My nipples were getting erect just as Kayla was wondering out loud about how thin the bathing suit fabric was. I quickly pivoted and used it as opportunity to test my suit over my already hard nipples. After Kayla helped put on my suit top I reached for hers.

I couldn't help myself but as I pulled the fabric of the suit onto her chest, I touched the sides of her pretty big boobs. Did I detect a response in her nipples? They sure were standing to attention. We both decided that showing a little nipple through our suits wasn't such a bad thing.

When we got home, Kayla invited her brother Kai to swim. These two had always been close as brother and sister. Kai is also blonde with a muscular build - a football player each fall. They'd both been on the local Bel Air, California swim team, but hadn't swum in a while. When Kai emerged from the house I was pretty shocked. He wore a swim team Speedo that did little to hide his ample manhood. He hadn't worn that suit in a while and he'd clearly grown quite a bit in the penis department.

It was a day to appreciate how much my kids had grown and just how good looking they were. That same sexual energy I detected in Kayla was definitely there between these two, and it was rubbing off on me. I watched them chase each other around the pool and even thought Kayla had pushed her nearly naked butt right up against Kai's cock.

I was actually getting sexually aroused, and figured it was time to get out of there. I needed to leave for the airport anyway for my conference, which happened over Spring Break. I was looking forward to releasing some of that sexual energy by eating out Julie's pussy right afterward.

Things took a major turn upon my return home. Julie and I had flown to a tropical location and spent several days drinking mai tai's and drinking each other's pussy juices in bed.

We ended up taking earlier flights home and I arrived several hours earlier than the kids expected.

We have a large home, and from one of the upstairs bedrooms you wouldn't notice someone coming in the front door. I put my bags down in the entry way and walked down to the living room, but there was no one there. I poked my head outside but the back deck, pool, and tennis court were empty.

It was as I made my way upstairs that I heard it, a soft moaning sound. Someone was indeed home. It could only be the kids - there's never been a father in their lives, so perhaps they'd invited friends over?

I got closer and heard movement coming from Kayla's room, and more distinct sounds.

"Your cock is so big today, Kai," I heard Kayla say. "I want to suck on it and then have you stuff my wet pussy with your humongous dick!"

So... shocked is a mild way of describing my reaction. I crept up to the door which was just cracked open a little. What I saw in her room changed my life, and certainly my sex life, for good.

They were both on Kayla's bed. My daughter was leaning over Kai who was on his back. She had both her hands around Kai's dick, which, I've got to say, is pretty impressive.

"Suck me, Kayla," Kai said as he fondled her big boobs. "I want to feel your mouth around my cock."

And she did. Kayla started sucking on Kai's dick by going down on it and then sucking in and pulling her mouth back up his shaft. While she did that she twisted her hands in a circular motion around his cock.

"Oh shit!" Kai said. "Don't suck it too hard or I'll shoot off my load in your mouth. I want to fill up your pussy with my jizz."

I was very torn at this point. Part me wanted to barge in the room and demand an explanation and scold them for engaging in brother-sister incest. And maybe I should have. But I was starting to have the same feelings I'd experienced before leaving for the conference. I couldn't believe it, but seeing my two kids having sex was turning me on.

I put down my bag very quietly and kept watching, already feeling a dampness between my legs and my nipples getting aroused.

"Ooh," Kayla said, as she straddled Kai. "I want every ounce of your hot load to shoot up inside me."

With that, she put a leg over Kai, while grabbing his dick, which stood straight up in the air.

"Fuck me, Kai," she said as she inserted his cock into her clearly wet pussy.

It slipped in easily, despite how big Kai was. It made me wonder how much practice they'd had doing this already.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," Kayla said as she began to rock back and forth on his member.

Kai reached up and began to twist Kayla's nipples, which stood straight out from her chest. She began to moan and move faster, her legs now lifting up so Kai's dick could slide in and out.

I was really getting turned on. I decided not to fight it anymore. I pulled up my skirt and reached into my panties. They were soaked with my own pussy juices and I about fell over when I pushed a finger into my slit and came in contact with my engorged clit.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum!" Kayla cried as she began bucking back and forth on top of Kai's cock.

"Fuck!" she cried again as her legs began to convulse in orgasm.

Kai pushed up into her pussy.

"Here it comes!" he cried loudly.

My son and daughter were fucking each other to orgasm right in front of me!

It was too much and I felt myself cumming as well. I put my free hand over my mouth to cover a cry of ecstasy as waves of pleasure overcame me.

Fortunately, Kai and Kayla were too busy making love and too loud to notice me. As my orgasm subsided I quickly retreated down the hall and back downstairs. I waited for a few minutes before opening and closing the front door loudly. I covered my front with a sweater to hide the damp stain my juices had left on my skirt.

"Hey kids, I'm home!" I said equally as loudly.

I heard a bit of a scramble from upstairs but eventually Kayla stuck her head down the stairway.

"Hey, Mom. You're home early."

"Hey, Kayla. Yeah, caught an earlier flight. How's it going?"

"Oh, good," she said.

I'm sure she's pretty feeling awfully good right now, I thought to myself.

"Is Kai up there?"

Kayla looked behind her.

"I don't know. I was just laying down. Maybe he's in his room."

No, Kayla, it was Kai who was lying down and you were riding his erect cock!

"Okay," I said quickly. "I need to get unpacked and maybe we can get some takeout or something for dinner."

"Sounds good, Mom," Kayla said, turning back. "Welcome home!"

I ventured back upstairs. Both of the kid's bedroom doors were closed tight.

I sat on my bed, having a hard time believing what I'd just witnessed. I wondered how long they'd been having sex. At least Kayla was, like me, on the pill, I thought. I never thought our period problems would have that side benefit.

And what about my reaction? Why was I turned on instead of outraged?

I pulled off my wet panties, and unpacked. I took a shower to clear my head but it was no use. I soaped myself up, but as I washed my breasts, I found my nipples were getting hard again. I began to massage myself and pretty soon I had a finger lightly flicking over my clit. I was picturing Kayla descending on Kai's incredible cock. I started wondering what it would feel like jamming into my wet pussy.

Before I knew what was happening, I was coming all over my fingers in an intense orgasm.

Fortunately, the sound of the shower drowned out my cries of pleasure. What was wrong with me?

I tried my best to act normally with the kids over pizza. Was I catching knowing glimpses between them?

The next day at work I was beside myself. I seemed to becoming less mom worried about what her kids were doing and more aroused woman wanting to join in.

I finally gave into a very naughty thought which led to a very naughty act. I knew Kayla and Kai were going to a game that night. I took home with me something very special, knowing I'd have the house to myself.

I had brought home one of my company's very unobtrusive camera monitoring systems. I tried to justify my actions by thinking I needed to keep a better eye on my kids. I installed cameras in the overhead lights and on the knobs of both kids' dressers. Unless you knew what you were looking for, you'd never find them.

I tested the feeds on my phone app. The signal was clear and recordings got made automatically if there was movement.

I knew I wasn't doing this to be a better parent. I wanted to see them making love to each other. I wanted to experience their pleasure vicariously. As bad as I felt, I couldn't shake the desire building inside me.

The next day about mid afternoon I got an alert on my phone. Someone was in Kai's room. I closed the door to my office and pulled the shades closed. Accessing the feed, I saw Kai and Kayla come into the room. I turned up the sound.

They were kissing! This wasn't just a friendly peck on the cheek. I could tell they were sticking their tongues in each other's mouths. Kai began fondling Kayla's breasts. She lifted up her arms and Kai removed her top and then expertly unhooked her bra with one hand.

I could hear slurping sounds as Kai began sucking Kayla's nipples. She slipped out of her shorts and panties and undid Kai's belt.

Kneeling, she took his dick in her hands and began sucking on it. I watched his cock swell and grow so long.

I was getting wet. I went into my private bathroom and closed the door. Pulling down my panties I started masturbating.

Soon, they were on the bed, totally naked. Kai started eating Kayla's pussy.

"Stick your tongue in my cunt," Kayla said, holding Kai's head to her crotch.

I switched to the overhead camera and had a birds-eye view of my two kids having sex with each other.

Kai brought Kayla to an orgasm with his fingers and tongue, then rose up on his hands and put his enormous dick into her pussy.

"I want all of you, Kai" she said. "Fuck me"!

As Kai went in and out of Kayla's pussy I was getting closer to cumming. Soon Kayla's hips started bucking and she cried out.

"Shit - you're making me cum!"

Watching Kai fuck my daughter was making me cum too and my own hips bucked up and down with pleasure.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this, spying on my kids having an incestuous relationship. But I just couldn't stop. Almost every afternoon was the same. They'd go to one room or the other and fuck in all kinds of wonderful positions. Kayla seemed to orgasm so easily multiple times in a session. Kai would wait to spill his load either in her waiting mouth or wet pussy. Sometimes he'd even cum twice in a row.

One day,something changed. I was tied up in a meeting when the alert came. Later on I tuned in live and saw Kayla, flat on her back in the middle of her bed. Kai was fucking her but her eyes were open and in the midst of her moans of pleasure she was staring right at the camera.

Soon they flipped over and Kayla rode Kai's cock reverse cowgirl while Kai seemed to be playing for the camera as he pushed his dick up into Kayla's pussy.

I immediately shut down the app. Had they discovered what I'd done? I was so nervous driving home that I could hardly stay on the road.

When I walked in, both Kai and Kayla were sitting in the living room, obviously waiting for me. I'd done it now. They'd probably never trust me again.

"Hey Mom, we need to talk," Kayla said, patting the couch cushion next to her. "Come and sit."

Kai sat on an overstuffed chair next to the couch. Both had pretty serious expressions on their faces. I felt like I'd been sent to the principal's office as I sat next to my daughter.

"We figured out what you did," Kai said, holding up one of my cameras. "Pretty slick, I must admit. No wonder they pay you the big bucks, this is really first rate stuff."

I hung my head in shame.

"I'm so sorry, kids. I know it was wrong."

There was silence for way too long.

"So, are you mad at us?" Kayla said finally. "You saw what we've been doing. Are you going to punish us, is that why you installed the cameras, to have evidence to use against us?"

I looked up into each of their eyes. I saw love, mixed with fear, not hatred or revulsion.

"I know this is going to be hard to believe," I said. "But I put in the cameras not to catch you but to watch you."

"Huh?" Kai said, leaning forward. "You mean like watch us watch us?"

I nodded slowly. Sometimes truth is the best defense.

"This is going to sound really weird," I said. "Remember when I got back from my conference early?"

They both nodded.

"Well, I actually got back even earlier. I heard noises and went upstairs. Your door was open a crack, Kayla. I watched the two you making love right in front of me and um, I well..."

"What?" Kayla asked.

"I brought myself to an orgasm just as you guys were cumming."

"Seriously?" Kai said with raised eyebrows.

"You got off on us getting it on?"

"I did," I answered. "Is that awful?"

Kai laughed. "No, it's fucking awesome."

Kayla sighed deeply. "Here I thought we were in trouble, but this takes things to a whole new level."

"So that's why the cameras?" Kai asked.

"Yep," I said. "When you guys fuck each other I get an alert, tune in live and masturbate in my office bathroom. Gotta say, you guys have become really good lovers."

"Shit!" Kai said. "When we discovered the cameras we thought we'd put on a little show for you, even if you were mad at us. Did you like it?"

"Oh, very much," I said. "But when I realized you'd caught me, I kind of cut things short on my end."

"You mean you didn't get to cum watching your son and daughter fuck each other?" Kai said with a smile.

"Nope," I said. "Am I just an awful person?"

"Not at all," Kayla said, taking my hand. "In fact, we have a confession to make ourselves."

"What's that?" I asked.

Kayla looked over at Kai and then back to me.

"We didn't get to cum either," Kayla said. "We could see when the camera stopped transmitting, and we figured we'd spooked you pretty badly so we stopped and..."

"And?"

"We're both so horny that we can barely stand it," Kai said. "Now that we know you're not actually mad but turned on, maybe we can all get something out of this."

"What did you have in mind," I said, very curious now.

"What if we put on a show for you, live and in person!" Kai said. "If you're interested, that is."

Now this wasn't at all the way I thought this evening would go. I looked at my kids. They didn't seem to have been harmed by this new relationship. If anything, they appeared more relaxed and, well, closer.

"You know we can't tell anyone about this," I said.

"Not a word," Kayla said.

With that, Kayla leaned over the couch and kissed Kai deeply.

Oh fuck, I thought. They're going to make love right in front of me! I moved to the other end of the couch as they stood and began to undress each other.

"I'm just going to watch from over here," I said.

"Suit yourself," Kayla said as she pulled off her top. She wasn't wearing a bra and her firm tits bounced out of the shirt, nipples already hard.

Kai wasn't too far behind. He stripped down to only a shirt that Kayla gladly removed. I saw that cock I'd fantasized about right in front of me. I was getting really wet and before I knew it, I'd reached down my panties to finger myself.

"We're going to enjoy watching you as much as you enjoy watching us," Kai said as Kayla started kissing the end of his dick.

"Kai's dick is delicious, Mom," Kayla said. "You should try it sometime!"

"Fuck!" I said, feeling pussy juice run down my fingers.

I knew what they were suggesting, that I, their mother, have sex with my own kids. Far from revolting me, it turned me on even more. I pulled off my panties so I could get better access to my pussy. I started putting fingers into my cunt as my thumb worked my clit.

"Watch while your son eats me out," Kayla said, pulling off her panties and laying back on the couch, only about a foot away from me.

I could not only see and hear but smell the sweet juices of my daughter as Kai began licking her pussy. As she moaned and breathed hard she continued to stare right at me.

"Kai's going to make me cum right in front of you," she said. "And it turns me on even more... Fuck!"

Kayla arched her back and began cumming all over Kai's face.

It was more than I could bear and I came, my own back arched and my legs grew weak with pleasure.

"Shit," Kai said. "You both came at the same time!"

"Now it's my turn," he said as Kayla inched forward to the edge of the couch and Kai took out his huge dick and started putting it in her pussy.

"It's so big, Mom!" Kayla said. "It fills me up so much and stretches out my cunt. I'm so wet it just slides in and out on my pussy juices! I know it would feel amazing in your pussy too!"

Kai began pumping, Kayla began moaning and I was going to cum again.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" Kai said and I watched him shoot loads of cum into my daughter's pussy.

I went over the top into another orgasm.

When Kai pulled out, Kayla put his dick into her mouth and sucked all the cum off of it, wiping the excess from the corners of her mouth.

"Hey, Mom," Kai said with Kayla's mouth full of his dick. "You've got a great looking pussy."

I blushed slightly. This seemed so wrong and yet so right, having my own son looking at my pussy and loving it!

"We should do this again," Kayla said as she stood and put her clothes back on. "If that wasn't too weird for you, Mom."

I pulled on my panties and stood.

"It was fucking fantastic, but I've got to think about it."

"Sure," Kayla said.

I didn't eat dinner that night and didn't see the kids for the rest of the evening. I went up to my room and went over the experiences of the day in my mind. Was I out of my mind, masturbating in front of my kids? No matter how I tried to push it down, the feelings of lust and love kept surfacing. Seeing Kayla's bush get eaten by Kai and seeing that dick - shit! I was getting turned on again!

The next morning, I left before the kids got up for school. Obviously I didn't let the app run. I'd gone beyond that now. No turning back. The day passed slowly and I wondered what was going to happen when I got home. What would they want to do. What would I want to do.

12