All Comments on 'Ch. 02 Mom Fucks Brother Sister Twins'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Great story! Hope to read more about them. Love to read about him getting his sister and his mom pregnant. And maybe his mom’s lover too?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story and the way the author presents it. The best part, and the reason I rated this story a 5; this was 100% NOT just another rushed and poorly written, shaved pussy story. This was evidenced by, "I pulled back to admire my daughter's naked body. Her BUSH was a lovely honey-blonde, just like mine, though cropped a little more. Her tits stood straight out from her chest, a little higher than mine. Her body was so fit and her stomach completely flat. I began to want to explore that body with my fingers and tongue. This was an easy five rating for me. There was No pointless razor burn, no purposeless chaffed pussy, no nasty ingrown hairs with sickening pus oozing pimples often associated (a lot, / too much) with shaved pussies. Just a nice bush cropped some that was said to be honey-blond, and a second bush the same color on mom, that is likely a sexy, much fuller bush but trimmed some. Keep at it author, and please continue to keep the women characters pussies ranging from hairy trimmed (younger sisters), to very hairy (wives, mom's), or possibly extremely thick and hairy (many moms aunts, and lots of older sisters) to completely untrimmed and full bush hairy (Aunts, Sexy Moms, and OMG those sexy Mother's-in-law)!!! It depends on how horny you want to make some of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Typical decent story turned into ridiculous and inconceivable crap by a chronic masterbater that doesn't write well.

laughdruidlaughdruid6 months ago

A great story and it will be even greater once Alice gets involved. Well written and I hope for a few more chapters.

CharletteCharlette6 months ago

O M G !

This is the hottest story I have read here on LIT.

I wanted so much to be any one of these characters.

I was not even masterbating but came twice while reading this story.

Author, please ignore any dumbass who tries to put you down.

They are simply jealous that they do not have your writing talent.

Now I have to go get a drink and clean up !

Thank you author !

Thank You

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

Loved this version of the twins sharing mum . ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You ask for constructive feedback and you get assholes who think there smarter then everyone else. FUCK THEM! It was a great read maybe a couple small tweeks but Iam so looking forward to more chapters

Thank you

HTH_PookaHTH_Pooka6 months ago

Loved both stories. Waiting for Julie to join the party. Can imagine the skimpy swim suit to skinny dipping in the pool section.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A nice, beautiful start for a good love story, write a part 2, a good, long summer trip with a lot of sex, get them off the pill and knocked up, maybe Julie will be with them too, Kai has 3 hot babes to make love and inseminate...

ColonelRebColonelReb6 months ago

I agree with Charlette, what a great story. Like her I also came while reading your story and wished that i could have been a participant. I look forward to your next chapter and where your story takes us.

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

fantastic, loved it. What great build up to a really sexy ending. Is there more please?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was awesome love how you brought them all together but you need to continue with this and see where this goes with the road trip and great sex and then they bring mothers lover Julie into the mix and have sex Kai and they all become pregnant and live together as one big happy family 5 STARS

Fireplace10Fireplace105 months ago

Very sexy story! I have been looking for a story like this. Definitely 5+ stars

rodavrodav5 months ago

Very exciting family loving. The only thing quite missing for me and for the other fans who are panty perverts is the smell of pussy. Aside from putting a finger in the mouth and savor the sweet juicy salty taste of pussy, it could be nice if the son raised his finger’s to his nose first and sniffed and inhaled the erotic musky, and pungent scent of his mother’s pussy before putting it in his mouth. That could be so exciting for guys who love the smell of pussy. And while Kai’s cock is alternately fucking two pussies it would be very obvious that the air in the room smells pussy and reeking of sex. I still gave you 5 stars though.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Super slut Mom is not very erotic, didn't add much to this story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a26 days ago

Good story. Only in friction does one find characters/people so emotionally and psychologically mature and with a strong sense of self that they can openly love each other without fear of jealousy nor loss of position within the family unit. It appears that the son and daughter have a stronger sense of self within the family unit than the mother. Hopefully, all will learn from each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous