Ch. 02 Mom Fucks Brother Sister Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I entered the front door I was greeted by candlelight in the entryway. Soft music came from the living room, also lit up by candles.

Kai and Kayla were dancing, actually dancing, in the middle of the room.

They stopped when I came down the steps and walked over to me, each taking one of my hands.

"Mom," Kayla started. "We wanted to set a little different mood tonight."

"Okay," I said with hesitation. "What sort of mood?"

"If it's okay, we want to make love with you tonight."

The words hit me strongly.

"You want to make love with me?" I said.

"We do," Kai said. "We think it's time."

With that, Kayla reached in and kissed me on the lips. I pulled back just slightly.

"Was that not okay?" she asked.

"No sweetie," I said. "It was great. Come here."

I pulled her in and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Kayla responded instantly and we began using our tongues to explore each other. I was already getting damp between my legs.

"I guess that's our answer," Kai said as he also came into for a deep french kiss.

My mind was reeling with so many feelings. I wasn't sure what I'd feel comfortable doing, how far I was willing to go, but I couldn't deny the delicious and naughty feelings I was having about my children.

Kayla made the first move. She gently placed her hand on my breast and began to fondle it, searching for my nipples beneath my bra.

"Mmm," I said. "Nice."

Kai reached in for the other one and soon they'd undone my blouse and were sucking my tits through my bra.

"Wait a sec," I said as I reached back and undid the hook.

My double "D's' fairly burst out as my bra fell to the ground.

"Fuck!" Kai said. "I see what you were talking about, Kayla."

"Right?" Kayla said as she began sucking and licking my nipple in earnest.

Kai joined in and I started feeling very tingly as they squeezed and sucked my nipples. I reached over and started feeling Kayla's breasts. She pulled off her shirt and sports bra and placed my hand on her naked breast. I leaned over and took my daughter's nipple in my mouth and began to lick and suck it.

"Oh fuck, Mom," she said. "Oh fuck, that feels good."

"You know," I said, pulling back. "We'd be more comfortable if we took this upstairs."

"We can use my room," Kayla said.

"No," I answered. "I want us to go to my room!"

I took Kai and Kayla by the hand and led them upstairs. I was about to make love to my kids in my own bedroom. I could not have imagined this just a week earlier.

Once in the room, I lit a couple of candles I had out for when the kids were gone and Julie would spent the night.

"So... how long has this been going on?" I said, gesturing to the two of them.

"It's so new, Mom," Kayla said. "It started right before you left last week."

"You mean it was happening when we went bathing suit shopping that day?"

"Yeah, I started getting turned on by Kai's cock and wanted a way to make it hard again, so that's why I picked out that suit."

"I knew I was sensing something sexual," I said. "I just knew it!"

"We were each other's first time," Kayla said. "And it couldn't have been more wonderful," she said, looking at Kai.

"Shit! My virgin twins fucking each other!"

I came in close to them and reached down to touch Kai's dick through his shorts.

"From what I've seen you had reason to get aroused by this cock."

I was talking about my son's dick and it was making me even wetter!

"Feels good with your hand there, Mom," Kai said as he pulled down his shorts.

His cock fell free and there it was, inches from me, standing straight out and hardening by the second. I wasn't sure if I was ready, but I took my hand and placed it on his member.

It felt so soft and so hard at the same time, and a little warm. I looked in Kai's eyes to make sure he was okay. His eyes were closed, so I closed my hand around his dick and began to stroke it.

"Mmm," Kai said. "Ooh, that's good. I can feel myself getting harder."

Kayla moved behind me, put her arms around me and began squeezing my nipples, kissing and nibbling on my neck. I practically let go of Kai's dick it felt so good.

"I can't believe my daughter is touching my nipples and turning me on so much!"

"Me either," Kayla said. "But I love it!"

Kai pulled off his shirt, and we began making out as I stroked his cock, now throbbing in my hand.

I felt Kayla reach down and undo my skirt from behind. I was way past objecting so when it fell to the floor I simply stepped out of it. She then began to caress my ass through my panties, spreading my butt cheeks apart and running her fingers up my crack. Coming back down her hand went into my crotch and ran along my slit.

"Fuck, Mom," she said. "You're so fucking wet!"

And I was. My panties were soaked by now.

"I guess we better take them off," I said turning to Kayla who promptly pulled my panties down to my ankles.

I stepped out of them and still holding Kai's dick, gave Kayla a big french kiss as my free hand found her breasts again. It was my turn to undress Kayla so I temporarily let go of Kai and pulled Kayla's shorts down. She pushed them the rest of the way off, including her panties.

I pulled back to admire my daughter's naked body. Her bush was a lovely honey-blonde, just like mine, though cropped a little more. Her tits stood straight out from her chest, a little higher than mine. Her body was so fit and her stomach completely flat. I began to want to explore that body with my fingers and tongue.

Now it was Kai's turn to see my rear. As I kissed Kayla he pushed against my ass with his dick. I felt the hardness begin to open me up. I was a little startled because I didn't know if he was going to try to fuck me right there, but it sure felt good. He continued to grind me, putting his dick upright so it pushed my crack open.

I pulled back from Kayla and held her by the shoulders. Wetness was starting to drip down my inner thighs and I figured Kayla was getting pretty aroused too.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but... I want to go down on your pussy."

"Oh, please, Mom. Please!" she said, pulling me to the bed.

"Have you ever been eaten by a woman?" I said as we climbed up.

"No," she answered. "Only by Kai."

"Oh, you're going to love this!" I said, pushing her down on the bed.

Kai moved to Kayla's side and she began to stroke his dick while I pushed Kayla's legs apart.

"Have you done this before?" Kayla asked as I climbed on top of her.

"Oh yes!" I said, starting to kiss her neck.

"When? Who?" she said.

I pushed myself up with my hands.

"Well," I said. "I didn't want things to be weird for you guys, so I sort of kept it a secret, but Julie and I are lovers."

Kayla's eyes widened. "Our tennis instructor Julie?"

"That's the one!" I said, going back to Kayla's neck and moving towards her breasts with my tongue licking and my lips kissing her.

"She is gorgeous," Kayla said. "Mmm, that feels so good!"

"She's a fucking knock-out," Kai said.

I noticed Kai begin to push into Kayla's fingers curled around his dick. He didn't say anything but I knew what he was thinking about - fucking Julie's pussy. I started to think about what that might look like and that led me to start thinking about what it might feel like, to have Kai's huge cock inside. Was I ready to go all the way?

I began to get really wet again and Kai must have seen something because as I started sucking on Kayla's erect nipples he began to stroke my butt cheeks. My hips started moving and his hand found its way into my crotch. I pushed back on his hand and opened my legs a bit as I moved further down Kayla's stomach.

Kai leaned over so he could continue to explore me as Kayla kept stroking his dick with her hand.

As I moved my face down I got a very close-up view of her pussy.

"So pretty!" I said as I moved her pussy lips apart. A fresh amount of juice dripped down my fingers as I found her clit and barely touched it with the end of my index finger.

"Oh shit!" Kayla said and her hips thrust upward.

Kai's fingers found my wetness and he moved his hand up to open my slit. He also found my clit and began rubbing it gently.

"Oh fuck!" I said, opening my legs further, my own hips pushing back against his hand, willing it to do more. "Your fingers feel amazing, Kai."

I moved my face into Kayla's waiting pussy.

"And your pussy smells amazing!" I said as my tongue flicked out and pushed into her labia, finding her clit and sucking on it gently.

"You're licking my pussy, Mom. You're fucking licking my pussy!" Kayla said.

Her breathing quickened and she began moaning, holding my head against her crotch as I began licking more earnestly, inserting two fingers into her super wet pussy.

Kai pushed his fingers into my cunt and began putting them in an out, while using his thumb to caress my clit. Clearly he'd had a lot of practice doing this with Kayla. I started to buck up and down and could feel myself getting close.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Kayla said suddenly. "My mother's making me cum!"

She pulled up and arched her back - her legs shaking, but kept my head firmly against her pussy lips as she came, more juices entering my mouth with such a sweet taste.

Her coming and Kai's fingering pushed me over the top and for the first time I orgasmed while making love to my kids. The feeling was completely overwhelming as I convulsed with pleasure on Kai's hand up my cunt.

"Fuck, that was hot!" Kai said as he removed his hand. "My mom and sister cumming at the same time!"

He then put the fingers that had been inside my pussy into his mouth.

"Your juices taste just like Kayla's," he said, licking them clean.

"Let me taste myself in your mouth," I said, getting up on my knees and french-kissing Kai. My juices did taste sweet and so much like Kayla's as they mixed together in Kai's mouth.

"Now it's your turn, Mom," Kayla said, sitting up and placing me on my back.

"I want to taste your pussy with my mouth," she said, beginning to caress and fondle my boobs and then suck on the nipples again.

She climbed on top of me and started grinding her cunt against mine. It was very stimulating as we deep-mouth kissed and she continued to play with my big boobs.

Soon she pushed herself down and I spread my legs.

"Oh fuck, Kayla. Lick my pussy. Make me cum again!"

The moment her tongue hit my clit I knew I was in for another fantastic orgasm. Kai moved up and we kissed. My hips started moving as Kayla licked up and down my slit, venturing her tongue into my pussy hole.

Kai pulled back and I grabbed his cock.

"I think it's time I tasted you too," I said.

I was about to take my own son's cock in my mouth. It was pretty surreal but very sensuous at the same time. Kai obliged by moving his dick up to my mouth. I kissed and licked his frenulum. Then I placed the head of his member in my mouth.

"Fuck, Mom!" Kai said. "You're giving me a blow job!"

I responded by putting his entire shaft in my mouth, nearly choking on the size.

"Shit!" he said as I pulled back, sucking all the way up to his head and back down.

Kayla had inserted some fingers into my pussy and was pulling them in and out as she licked and sucked my clit. I was getting very close.

"Your mouth feels so good, I might cum!" Kai said.

"Not yet," I said between breaths.

I stopped sucking his dick and concentrated on what was happening between my legs. My beautiful blonde daughter was looking up at me, her mouth firmly planted in my pussy. The sight, plus the feeling overpowered me, and my back arched. I took in a big breath and held it as I went over the edge.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I said, cumming and squirting pussy juice all over Kayla's face.

Kayla held her mouth to me as I came down from the orgasm, gently licking up the extra juice.

"I can't believe I'm cumming so much!" I said, pulling Kayla up for a deep kiss.

"But now I think I'm ready to take the next step," I said as Kayla rolled off me.

Turning to Kai, I said, "Kai, will you put your dick in my pussy? Will you fuck your mother?"

"I can't wait!" Kai said. "I'm already ready to explode!"

"Then come over here between my legs," I said opening them wide once again, exposing my swollen pussy lips and wet slit to Kai.

"Sit on your knees and put your huge cock inside me. I want to see every inch go in."

Kai put one leg, then another over mine. I pulled my legs up towards Kai's cock, grabbed it and positioned it right in front of my hole. I teased the head of his cock, rubbing it in my slit to get it nice and lubed.

"Are you ready?" I said, smiling. I was actually now really really looking forward to this. All my inhibitions were gone.

"Fuck yeah!" Kai said.

He moved forward. The feeling of the head of Kai's dick pushing apart my pussy lips was extraordinary. As it slid in slowly, I could feel it contacting my clit, which sent shivers up and down my body. As he pushed it in further I realized how big Kai's dick really was as the walls of my vagina expanded to take in his manhood.

Kai pushed the rest of the way in as I dropped my hand and let him fill my pussy with his cock.

"Fuck me, Kai. Fuck me," I said, watching his massive dick go in and out of my pussy.

"Shit, I'm fucking my own mother!" Kai said.

"It looks fucking awesome!" Kayla said, moving into kiss Kai as he fucked me.

My hips started moving again and I pushed into Kai's dick every time he pushed it back inside me. As he pulled it out I could just see the head emerge from my pussy and then plunge back in. I was so wet that his dick shined with my pussy juices, and he slid in and out with ease, despite his size.

"I can't last any longer," Kai said. "What do you want me to do?"

I didn't hesitate.

"I want you to blast your load in me. Cum inside my pussy, Kai. Please!"

He leaned over on top of my body. He then pushed his cock in deeper than ever and as his pubic bone came in contact with my clit I started cumming.

"I'm cumming, Kai, I'm cumming!" I yelled.

That was it for Kai - he pulled out and plunged deeper still, and I could actually feel his cock pulsate repeatedly as he shot his cum deep into my cunt. I was in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure took me up and away.

I wrapped my legs around Kai as he and I continued cumming together. This was it. I'd done it. I'd taken every inch of my son's cock and let him ejaculate inside me. And it felt fucking incredible!

After his dick had softened a bit he withdrew it slowly, which sent more good feelings up from my crotch as I felt him slide past my clit.

We lay there for a bit, Kai on one side of me and Kayla on the other. I laid on my back and my kids fondled my breasts and nipples and Kayla put her fingers into my pussy and licked Kai's semen off of them.

"Shit, we just did that," I said.

"We fucking did!" Kayla said.

"Any regrets?" Kai said.

"None from me," Kayla said.

"Me either," I said. "In fact, I think this is the start of something awesome. I've been thinking. I've been working too hard, so this summer, why don't we take a trip. We can see some sights and spend lots of time in bed, fucking each other. If... that's something that sounds good."

"Oh yeah," Kai said. "I'm in!"

"Let's do it!" Kayla said.

"Right now I need a shower," I said, sitting up. "Care to join?"

12