Mom Gets a Lesson She Won't Forget

Story Info
Mom's affair is dealt with by her son & his cock.
10.5k words
4.21
177.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day began like any other day working for the Essex County PD. I had to follow up on last nights break-ins and assaults, try to figure out why every homeless person in the country seemed to have migrated to our downtown and count the days before my promotion from officer to detective got approved.

I had followed my dad Arthur into the police service. He was still working, but mostly a desk jockey since the accident that nearly cost him his leg. He was at the scene of a shooting and just as he stepped out of his car, the shooter sped by in his car and crushed my dad's leg against his open car door.

It took him weeks to recover and months to learn how to walk again. He still had a severe limp and there was nerve damage to his hips and groin. None of us knew how bad it was, I just know he wasn't quite the same confident man he was before the accident.

It was on this rather bland morning I got a txt message from the departments computer geek Randy Pandon saying that he wanted to see me. Randy P or as we called him Randy Pandy was your typical pop bottle glasses, bad fitting golf shirt and never combed his hair kind of computer guy. A bit quiet and shy but he knew his shit and that's why we kept him around. Nobody had an attention to detail better than Randy Pandy.

Randy and I got along well, and I would go as far as to say we were friends. The odd time after work we would grab a beer together, or go see the Bruins play. He still lived at home with his parents just like me, and he loved telling me about the chicks he nearly banged, while I told him about the ones I did.

Just before lunch I knocked on his office door and walked in. Randy was usually happy to see me, but this time he looked serious. I thought, "What happened did he get some chick pregnant?" Sitting down I gave him the usual "What's up Pandy?" and that was the beginning the wildest experience of my life.

"I have some things I need to show you," he said seriously.

"What, have you got, pics of me naked?" I replied with a laugh.

"You can't say a word about any of this to anyone, I mean it! I'm not losing my job because of you," he said.

I was surprised by his tone and I started taking notice of how nervous he was.

"OK I won't tell anyone," I replied.

"Do you recognize this picture?" He said, as he pulled up an image on his computer and turned the screen for me to see.

It was a zoomed photo of the top of a table with a picture frame on it. I looked closely at the picture and it was my graduation photo from the police academy.

"Ya it's me, so what, did someone send you my grad pic as a joke or something?" I asked.

"Do you recognize the room?" he asked as he pulled up another photo on his computer and turned the screen to me again.

"Ya it's my parents dining room." I said, "What the fuck is all this about?"

Randy sat back in his chair like he was at a loss for words.

"For fuck sakes Randy what are you trying to tell me?" I said impatiently.

Randy got up and closed his office door then came back and sat down.

"You have to promise me you won't lose your fucking mind Danny, I have some pics that will be hard for you to see and you can't lose your shit!" Randy repeated nervously. "Don't go off the deep end or I'll lose my job and you will too."

I was getting a bit pissed with the secret service police talk. "Just fucking show me Randy," I said in an agitated voice.

Randy pulled up another image and turned the screen toward me.

"Ya it's some chick with a mask on sucking some guys dick, what's the big deal?" I barked out.

"So you don't recognize her? Randy asked.

"Who the fuck is it?" I asked.

Randy changed the picture and this one showed a clear picture of a woman in a sexy red dress. It was my mother.

"Why the fuck do you have pics of my mother Randy, don't fuck around with me." I said angrily to him. "Is the department spying on my mom and dad?"

"Look closer at the first photo Danny," Randy said, "That's not your dad and the woman is?"

It felt like he punched me in the chest. Randy flipped back to the first photo. I looked at the photo and specifically the man standing front of my mom. He was much thinner than my dad, there was no fucking way it was him. Then I looked at the woman.

I sat there is silence, looking at the photo in total disbelief. Eventually Randy handed me a USB stick.

"When were these taken!" I demanded.

"Maybe a month ago," Randy replied, "But I can't discuss it with you its part of an investigation. The rest of them are on that stick, I'll delete everything I have, and for fuck sakes don't tell anyone where you got them," He said, his voice shaking.

"Who am I going to show pictures of my mom sucking a strangers cock to asshole," I snarled back at him, "Where the fuck did you get them?"

I told you, they came out of an investigation into one of our officers. I can't tell you anything more right now. Come back tomorrow and I might have more info." he said.

Are you saying the guy in this pic is one of ours Randy? You better be fucking kidding me." I shot back.

"I might know more tomorrow, keep this quiet for now," he replied.

I left without saying goodbye and headed out to my squad car. Jumping in, I opened the dash mounted computer and slipped the usb drive in place. All the photos just had numbers for names so I started clicking through them.

I could not believe what I saw as I ran through the pics. Mom wearing stockings and heels while undressing, leather restraining straps that tied her to a bed with her pussy hanging out and a white gag in her mouth. Mom on her knees with her stocking on her head and cum in her mouth. There was even one of her in a genecology chair with her legs apart waiting to get fucked.

Fuck, fuck fuck! I shouted as I pulled the usb stick out of the computer and rifled it onto the floor. "You stupid fucking bitch!" I yelled at the image on the computer. The yelling was getting the attention of some people in the parking lot so I started the car and headed off to try and finish my shift.

My first call was a domestic disturbance. When I go there some 300 pound chick with bright red hair and a million tat's was throwing her ex's shit off the balcony onto the sidewalk. The skinny tattooed loser boyfriend was screaming at me to make her stop. He was covered in scratches and had a good sized lump forming under his eye. When I told him to "calm down," he really lost his shit.

I started to take his statement when I heard a loud "whack" on the sidewalk and her screaming, "Get someone else to stick that up your ass, you fucking fag."

I looked down at an enormous black dildo on the sidewalk, that still had lube and who knows what else on it. I pointed to it and asked him, "Is that yours?"

For some reason he calmed right down and said, "Yes."

"Get it off the sidewalk then," I told him.

He went and picked it up and came back to me so I could take his statement. He told me his partner had discovered he was using their rent money to pay a crack whore for sex and lost her shit. He told me how she had beat him up, and then he went on about how badly she treats the children and won't suck his cock. I just wrote it down, thinking, "Boy am I glad you two procreated."

The girlfriend went on for another 10 minutes before she came down to the sidewalk. I was ready for this bitch, but she turned to her boyfriend instead, "Have you learned your fucking lesson?" She barked.

"Yes," was all he said.

"Then clean up all this shit and bring it upstairs!" she ordered and off she went back to the apartment.

"Do you want to press charges?" I asked him.

"No, I gotta clean this up right now," he replied.

I didn't even have the energy to laugh at him. I went back to my car and sat down to finish writing my report. Glancing up I watched him cleaning his things off the sidewalk, literally with his dick in his hand. I knew it wasn't my last call to that address.

My next call was an assault. This one had been called in by a witness who saw a lady get punched and knocked down on the street. I had a description of the victim so I headed down to Main and Front. I figured it was likely one of the prostitutes who works down there.

It didn't take long to locate the woman, she was outside the Rusty Nail pub with some ice on her cheek. Pretty girl, maybe 25, blonde hair and had all her teeth still so no pipe yet. I remember thinking she could have been my sister. I approached and told her the assault had been called in.

"I'm not telling you anything," she said, peering past the ice bag. The purple bruise was already beginning to show in her cheek and the cut right under the eye would definitely leave a scar forever.

"I can wait," I told her, "At least no one else will hit you while I'm standing here."

"Fuck off, you'll only get me hit again asshole," she shot back.

"Show me some ID," I told her bluntly.

"Fuck off pig," she barked at me.

"Fine, lets go to the station," I replied.

"Ok, ok I'll show you, for fuck sakes." she said.

She dug in her purse and handed me a high school library card. The picture matched and it was old and beaten up, I figured it must be her.

Marie Jensen, 24, Minnesota.

"Why did some guy pop you?" I asked her.

"I just had an argument with my boyfriend, that isn't against the law is it?" She replied.

"Him hitting you is," I said confidently.

"He didn't hit me I fell," she shot back angrily.

"Now you're lying to me, do you need a trip downtown to help you remember that I'm a cop and you will have to speak to me or a judge, your choice," I told her bluntly.

"There's fuck all you can do about this, so why don't you just leave me alone!" she shouted at me.

"Do about what? Tell me why the fuck he hit you, and I'll tell you if I can help." I told her in a calm voice.

"He wants me to fuck guys for money and give it to him," she said looking at the ground.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked her.

"First time today, when I told him no, he hit me," she said, her voice cracking. "If I don't do it he says, he'll hit me harder next time."

Just as she finished talking, a short thin bald man walked up, "Why the fuck are you talking to my girlfriend," he shouted.

"Did you assault her?" I asked bluntly.

"She fell," he replied. "You told him you fell didn't you." he said with a menacing looking at her.

"Yes I told him," she said shakily, it was obvious she was in fear.

"Show me some ID," I asked the guy.

He immediately took out his wallet and showed me his DL.

Jason Brown, 34, Minnesota.

"What brings you to New England Mr. Brown?" I asked.

"Business, I have business here," he replied.

"Give me a sec to run this will ya," I said, and headed to my car, "Don't go anywhere."

I went the car and sat down. Looking out the window I could see him growling at her to keep her mouth shut and pointing at her like he would pound her the moment I left. For some reason all I could think about were those Fucking pictures Randy had shown me. The same kind of dominant guy was demanding sex from my mother, the whole thing made me fly into a rage. I jumped out of the car, went over and grabbed him.

Jason, looks like you're coming downtown with me.

"What? What the fuck for?" He yelled.

"You have an outstanding warrant Fuck nuts!" I yelled right back. "Turn around."

He put up a bit of a struggle, but nothing serous. I had him cuffed and it the car before he knew what hit him.

"Do you need me to call someone?" Marie yelled out.

"He will be out in an hour," I told her. I sped away and headed for the car impound. As I got there Jason started yelling, "What the fuck are we doing here?"

I didn't say a thing. When we pulled up to the gate, the attendant pressed the button to open the fence and waived us in. I knew the attendant and rolled down my window. "Hey Jonesy, go get a coffee would ya," I called out.

"What the fuck," Jason barked at me, "You can't do this."

I still didn't say a word until I got my car behind the dumpsters in the back, no cameras would see us there. "Get out of the fucking car!" I said as I opened the door.

"You just lost your job fuckface!" Jason yelled as he got out. I kicked his leg and got him on his knees.

"You gonna shoot me for roughing up my girlfriend, are you fucking crazy?" Jason said panicking.

I started to put on some leather gloves and just starred at him. "What a piece of shit," I thought to myself.

"You told me she fell Jason, or are you to fucking stupid to remember that?" I screamed at him.

"They'll catch you, you fucking prick," Jason yelled back, "Someone will hear the shot and they will catch you."

"Fuck you're stupid," I told him, "I would never use a gun."

I opened a little pouch on my waist and took out a thin wire and wrapped it around my hands. Jason freaked and tried to get away but I was on him fast and knocked him to the ground, putting the wire around his neck from behind almost immediately.

"Get the fuck off me!" he called out.

I tightened the wire around his neck until he couldn't breathe. He tried to call out again but couldn't.

"Listen dick wad," I told him, "I'm gonna loosen this off a bit. If you shout, that garbage bin will be your last resting place, understand."

I loosened the wire and Jason's first words were, "Don't kill me, please don't kill me." He was in full panic mode.

I got right in close to his ear, I could feel the fear coming off of him.

"Why should I spare a pathetic little pimp who beats helpless women so they will fuck strangers Jason?" I whispered in his ear as I snugged the wire up again.

He was desperate, "We needed money to eat, we've been living in my car and I needed a fix, I'm sorry man!" he cried out.

I tightened the wire again, "I could fucking end you right now," I said, the anger in my voice was clear. Then I heard the sound of running water. Looking down, Jason was pissing himself. I loosened the wire and pushed him away, he fell on the floor in a heap.

He was laying in a fetal position crying, his jeans were soaked with piss and his arms and legs were shaking. I towered over him, "You have 24 hours to leave town, if you come back I will finish this, I fucking promise you."

I got out my phone and took some pictures of him lying there while I held his drivers licensee in the frame.

"Haven't you humiliated me enough you fuck?" Jason said quietly as tears flowed from his eyes.

"These are insurance Jason, if I hear you touched that girl of yours or you're back in town I'll make sure these are the pics they use to find you. I'll bet your family back home would love seeing what a pussy you're become. Stay away from New England and Marie." I told him firmly.

I headed back to my car, "Jonesy will let you out," I said as I got in and left. I'd never done that to a prisoner before and it felt good to make the son of a bitch pay for what he did. I liked being the one dishing out the punishment for a change.

That night I decided to eat at a restaurant and watch the football game before going home. I didn't want to even look at my mother and I knew she would be in bed before I got there. I was up early and out before she got up. I was still to angry to be in the same room with her.

I got back to the station and went straight to Randy's office and closed the door.

"Who the Fuck are you investigating?" I demanded.

"Lower your voice, you're not supposed to know about this," Randy replied.

"Fuck you Randy, tell me or I'll let everyone know you can't be trusted." I spit back.

I had never seen Randy get angry before but I could see it in his eyes today. "It's not my fault your mom's sucks cock for a camera Theophilus," he growled back.

Theophilus? I thought you fuck, are you calling her a slut? I was just about to rip his head off when I realized I needed him. Ripping his head off won't help. For the first time since I found out about the pictures I calmed down a bit and tried to act logically.

"Sorry Randy, I haven't been right in the head since I found out," I said calmly,

"I get it, but you'll need to relax if I'm going to be able to help you," he replied.

"I'll take it down a notch, but you need to tell me who it is," I said, "It's making me crazy."

"Its Jack Anderson," Randy replied.

My ears burned like fire the moment he said it. "Fucking back stabbing piece of garbage," I said under my breath.

"I know, your Dad's old partner, sorry to be the one who had to tell you," Randy said quietly.

"That fucking Judas, I'll kill him for this," I replied.

"You didn't get the information from me Theo, just remember that," Randy said, "Now you gotta get out of my office, the chief is coming to talk to me about this any minute."

My head was still spinning with this new information, "Ok talk to you later," I said as I left his office and headed down the hall.

I went straight out the doors and got back in my car. This is going to kill my Dad, I thought as I pulled out of the parking lot almost hitting a pedestrian who yelled out, "Watch where you're fucking going!"

I headed back downtown and tried to put Jack out of my head. The whole afternoon was a series of shit calls, drunk or high in public, petty theft calls or vagrancy. Seemed like the whole population downtown was stealing to get fucked up somehow. I had just returned after dropping off another drunk when I spotted a car in an alley just off the main drag. Looking closer, it was Marie with some old guy.

I could tell neither of them saw me when she casually leaned over and started sucking his cock. I flipped on the lights and rolled up on them.

"Oh fuck!" the guy called out before reaching for his fly. He was a typical John, over 40, married, fat and no threat to run. Marie looked at me like a 10 year old who was caught smoking a cigarette.

"Get in the fucking cruiser!" I told her.

"You have no right, I didn't do anything!" she shouted back.

"Get in the car or you can stay in a cell overnight, your fucking choice!" I barked back.

Reluctantly she got out of the car and walked up to the cruiser. I opened the door and she got in, then I headed over to the John.

"You're wife know where you're sticking your dick these days?" I asked him.

He tried to hide his wedding ring before answering. "I wasn't paying for anything, I didn't break any laws." he replied.

"ID right now," I told him

"What law did I break?" He replied, "I know my rights!"

Great, I thought, another amateur lawyer. I took out my cell phone and took his picture.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he yelled at me.

"I just want to remember your face. If I catch you again, I'll make sure your wife and family find out. I really don't care who you fuck, but don't do it in the middle of the day near a busy street with kids walking by. Do you understand me dick face?" I yelled back at him.

"I'm contacting your supervisor!" He barked.

"Tell him you we're getting head and I interrupted, then I failed to give you a citation for lewd behavior. Honestly I'm doing you a favor fuck wad, you better take it." I told him firmly.

He started his car and slowly drove away with his cock still hanging out of his jeans. I shook my head, "Couldn't even put his dick away, properly," I thought, as I waked back to the cruiser.