Mom Gets a Lesson She Won't Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up and smiled, "Go ask Jack for some lessons on how to fuck before you come back, he's twice he man you are with half the cock." she said breathlessly.

My anger turned to spite and I grabbed her hair and stuck just my head in her mouth to tease her. "You like that don't you, you fucking whore." I said as I watched her struggle to try and get more of me in her mouth.

"I make the rules not you, use your tongue for something useful like pleasing me," I said, as I pulled out my cock and lowered my balls into her mouth.

I could hear her moaning as she enjoyed my balls being in her mouth. I reached back and ran my fingers between her legs to see if she was playing with me or seriously turned on. As my fingers brushed across the gash of her pussy it was obvious how wet she was and the slightest touch of her clit made her moan loudly.

"You don't have any shame do you?" I told her as I rubbed her clit with my fingers. "You'll do anything if I just keep touching it won't you?"

She kept sucking my balls and nodded her head up and down.

I slipped a finger inside her and she was silky wet. I thought women her age went dry but not her, it was a warm mess of slippery desire that was dripping from her.

As my finger found it's way to her her gspot, she tilted up her pelvis trying to get more.

"You're a fucking squirter aren't you?" I said as my finger barely touched the swollen lump of her milk dud. She didn't answer, she just kept grinding on my finger.

I pulled my balls out of her mouth and got off of her. She didn't say a word, she just stared at me the way women do when their body is aching to orgasm and hey want you to take them there.

I kneeled beside her and ran my hand along her inner thigh, enjoying how the warmth of her skin and the black nylon felt on my hand.

"Spread your legs open wide slut," I told her as my hand inched further up her thigh.

I could feel her straining against the restraints to open her legs. From this new angle it was easy to slide two fingers inside her and rub them directly on her gspot. The reaction was immediate, her knees buckled and a warm trickle of cum flow out of her, past my hand and onto the carpet.

Her breathing got faster as she ground into my fingers wanting more. I pulled back so they were just out of her reach. She tried frantically to reach with her torso but I kept just barely out of her range. Her warm wet cum kept dripping past my hand but I could tell she was getting more and more desperate for me to touch her spot again.

It was only a couple minutes before she cried out, "Please," and tried to twist her way onto my fingers.

"Work for it whore," I told her as I teased her even more.

The frustration was growing by the moment and she cried out again, "Don't be cruel," as her hips gyrated, "I need it."

"Tell me what a dirty fucking slut you are?" I demanded.

"I'm a dirty slut, I'm your dirty filthy slut!" she yelled out, "Please" as I gave her just a bit more finger.

"Keep going, I want to hear more, if you want to get more," I demanded.

"I'm a dirty slut whore, I'll do anything you want, I'll fuck anyway you want." she cried out.

I slapped one of her tits hard with my free hand, "will you trade pain for pleasure?" I asked sensually, my cock throbbing more than ever and pre cum dripping on the carpet. It was so fucking hot to be in complete control of her.

"Yes," she cried out, "yes give me pain!"

I pinched one of her nipples very hard and they both stood up as the pain went through her flesh, she grunted and spit flew from her mouth from the sting.

I gave her just a little more finger and she went from torture to pleasure. "Ahhhh"!" she moaned loudly.

A trickle of cum was her reward. I slapped her tit again, she cried out louder and I gave her a bit more finger, I could feel her tightening as her orgasm built.

I knew she was just on the edge now, so rammed my fingers inside her and rubbed her gspot as hard as I could. I watched her convulse with all the sensations, twisting and fighting her restraints. "Who's whore are you!" I yelled out.

There was a primal growl from someplace deep inside her and she began cumming. The first powerful spray of water splashed against my chest. It was warm and full of her scent. "Oh fuck!" she cried, "I'm your whore! I'm all yours, I'm your whore, oh fuck I'm yours!"

The next spray wasn't as intense, but there was so much fluid it gushed and pushed my hand out of her, soaking the carpet below. I forced my fingers right back in and kept rubbing her spot as she spasmed with pleasure.

"I'm your whore," she said more quietly as the intensity started to die down and fewer and fewer pulses of cum came out of her. She was still twitching as the last few drops spilled out of her and landed on the floor.

Watching her in so much pleasure just made me want to fuck her and I got on my knees between her legs and rammed my cock into her. I knew she was still very sensitive but I didn't care. I wanted to destroy her box.

My pelvis slammed into her and my cock was like a jackhammer. Snap, snap snap! her thighs rang out as my throbbing cock tried to reach for the bottom of her raw swollen pussy. I knew it must be hurting her but she never resisted and eventually I could here her loudly mumbling, "take it, take it."

I pulled out and slapped her ass hard. "You're just a piece of fuck meat to me!" I growled before I slammed my cock back into her. I could feel my orgasm building and my balls started to ache. I reached forward and put my hands around her throat and her eyes got huge. As I squeezed her neck, her pussy got tighter and tighter. I would let go only to let her breathe but then I would do it again. She just lied there looking straight up at me and taking all I could give her.

I was so close to cumming but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction so I stopped and pulled out. In my head I thought, she's making you go insane. I got of the floor and looked at her. "You made me this fucking crazy you bitch! Arghhh!" I cried out in frustration at what I had done and become.

I leaned over her, "What the fuck do you want from me!" I shouted at her, "I can't stand to look at you!"

She looked up in my eyes, "If you're not man enough to cum in me, then don't deserve me."

I grabbed her by the throat, "You crazy bitch, I can do anything I want to you and you're still fucking with me!" I yelled at her.

"Do it then, don't threaten me, be a man or go jerk off like a pussy boy would!" she said laughing.

"I've had enough of your bullshit!" I told her and I unclipped her hands and feet.

"Crawl" I ordered her, and I made her get on her hands and knees and crawl over to a post that was installed nearby. The moment she go there I clipped her hands onto it so she was helpless again.

I slapped her ass hard and told her to stay put. I went over to my pants and took my belt out of the loops, slapping it on my hand.

"If you won't show some respect then I will teach you!" I yelled as the belt crashed down on her ass and she cried out in pain.

"Am I worthy of cumming in you now whore?" I called out.

She said nothing.

Snap! the belt went across her ass again. "Answer me bitch!" I yelled.

She winced and twisted but said nothing.

Snap! the belt drove across her ass again, a welts appeared almost immediately, she cried out, "Stop, stop, you can cum in me, no more, you can cum in me."

I pulled her ass cheeks apart and spit on her anus. Rubbing it in with my thumb. My cock was still hard an throbbing.

"Top drawer," she called out, "Please it's in the top drawer."

I reached over and opened the top drawer of the nightstand and found a huge bottle of lube. "Fucking dirty whore even supplies lube." I said laughing.

I put the nozzle right inside her ass and squeezed, "That should be enough," I joked as I put more on her anus.

My cock slid into her ass like butter. She was warm and tight and she barely winced as I buried it balls deep in her. It felt so good to fuck her in the ass, I lost almost all of my anger. Her heavy breathing turned to light moans as she relaxed and my cock ventured even further inside her easily. I gently held her throat as I enjoyed long hard strokes into that sweet warm hole.

It didn't take long before she was moaning again and I felt her pulsing inside. "Deep, always deep," she said erotically as she pressed her ass into my groin to get more of me.

I was throbbing again and this time I knew there was no return. A wave of pleasure floated up my back and across my shoulders. I felt her squeeze my cock extra hard with her ass and then she began to orgasm.

It wasn't like before, hers was a deep internal orgasm that seemed to roll all over inside her. The moment I felt her cumming, my first ribbon of jizz shot into her. She tensed and moaned loudly. Then the next ribbon shot out and I felt her ass wrap around me like a firm hand, milking the rest out of me.

I came so hard those first few times was lightheaded and I slumped onto her as the last few streams leaked out of me into her. I could still feel her light twitches. We laid there on the bed, unable to speak.

She can anal orgasm, who the fuck can do that, I thought as I fell into an almost dreamy state.

I could hear her heart beating and her heavy breathing as I laid there. It felt like I had fallen asleep for a moment when I heard the door open. I rolled off my mom and heard the click of a gun. Dad was standing there pointing his pistol right at my head.

"I should kill you right now!" he said in a voice I'd never heard before.

"Arthur! I can explain!" I heard mom call out as she twisted, trying to look at us.

Dad unclipped her hands while he kept the gun pointed at me. Mom stood up and ran to the closet to get a robe. Once she had it on she ran back to the bed, "Arthur put the gun down!" she yelled at him.

Dad just screamed at me, "She's your fucking mother! what were you thinking!"

"It wasn't his fault," mom cried out, "Arthur, I'm ordering you to put down the gun!"

The moment she said it, dad lowered the gun. He looked so defeated.

"I'm sorry dad, I just wanted to teach mom a lesson and things got out of hand." I told him, finally realizing the full impact what I had done.

"Teach her what lesson Theo! she knows more about sex than you will ever know," he replied.

"She was having an affair with Jack!" I said, "I just couldn't stand it."

Dad looked at the floor, "No she wasn't, why couldn't you mind your own business." he replied weakly.

"I saw the pictures dad," I said ,trying to understand.

"I told you we should have let him know," mom interjected, "I knew something like this could happen."

"Let me know what?" I asked her.

"Your dad was paying Jack to have sex with me and take those pictures for him Theo," she said.

I sat in stunned silence for a moment, this can't be real. "Why would dad pay Jack to fuck you?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"You tell him Arthur, it's not my story to tell," mom said like a teacher scolding a child.

"The day I got injured, I wasn't there on a shooting call, I was having an affair with another woman," dad replied with a deep sigh.

"But you said it was a shooting!" I said, surprised at this story.

"It wasn't, the woman wanted to end it and I tied to stop her. When she drove off she hit me and drove my leg into the car door." he continued.

"What has that got to do with Jack fucking mom?" I asked.

"When my leg got crushed so did the nerves in my groin so I can't have sex anymore, not regular sex anyway. You mother found out about the other woman and wanted a divorce, I told her I'd do anything if she stayed." he said softly.

"And you wanted Jack to fuck her!" I yelled at dad.

Mom replied, "No, I told your Dad I'd never have sex with him again because he cheated. I also told him if I stay I want to have he same fun sex life that I always had with your father. I asked him to pick a man for me and he picked Jack." she said with disappointment in her voice.

"You picked Jack?" I asked Dad.

"I wanted your mother to be with someone I trust. I cheated and couldn't ever have sex again, what could I do? Everyone at work almost found out when they investigated Jack and I because I was sending him money every month." He continued.

"Why would you send him money?" I asked.

"To be with your mom. He didn't want to do it, but I offered to pay him just like any other service, I told him it was for the pictures not the sex." he replied.

"You two are fucked up," I said out loud.

"We're fucked up? You just fucked your mother junior, I don't need a lesson on what's fucked up from you," dad replied.

Dad was dejected and walked over to the stool. He sat down and bounced back up quickly, "fucking floor is soaked!" he said, "what did you spill on it?"

Mom laughed, "Your boy is just like you were Arthur, fucks like an animal and knows how to take charge. Never should have happened but I'm not disappointed it did. Jack couldn't fuck me like that on his best day."

I was shocked when dad blurted out, "Are you going to stay now without Jack coming around?"

"I don't think so, I sure don't want you picking for me ever again," she replied.

Will you stay if Theo fucks you?" Dad said almost pleading.

I looked at him and then at mom, "No fucking way, I can't do that," I said.

"You already did it once, you can do it again," dad said quickly.

"That was different, it was a mistake," I replied.

"Didn't feel like a mistake while you were fucking me Theo, it sure felt like you enjoyed most of it," mom said with a big smile.

"You guys can't be serious," I said.

"Afraid to admit you enjoyed it aren't you, you little pussy?" Mom joked.

"Don't fucking talk to me like or I'll spank that pretty ass even harder next time and you wont walk for a week," I yelled at her.

"That's the man I want fucking me!" mom cried out.

"Open your robe slut," I told her.

She did it immediately. "Show me your ass!" She turned around and showed me her welt covered ass, it looked raw and red.

"You did that to her?" Dad asked.

"No she did it, and if she doesn't learn to respect us, I'll do it again." I told him.

"Does that mean you'll do it?" she asked.

"Ya Ill fuck you, now go make us a sandwich and beer," I ordered.

She squealed with excitement and went downstairs.

"You gonna be ok dad, this is pretty fucking weird," I asked him.

"To be honest, I'm glad its you fucking her, no one else deserves it. Now let's go get those beers. We need to discuss the pictures I want you to take."

END