All Comments on 'Mom Gets a Lesson She Won't Forget'

by sensualryan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not sure about the story, but I think your model and pictures definitely has potential for future submissions.

sensualryansensualryan6 months agoAuthor

I had some great pics of this lady tied up and naked but Literotica rules wont allow them. Such a shame, but rules are rules. Some early readers hit it hard with low scores, thank you to everyone else who brought it back up to a respectable number. I 'll work on getting pics that meet the criteria for future stories. Happy reading :)

TwentysevenTwentyseven5 months ago

Not often stories in this category are worth reading. Well done. Next time, take a few more allowable pictures. These are hot and perfect for the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There wasn't much incest but him claiming his mom was awesome so 5 stars would like to read more of this

kylady76kylady765 months ago

Dam good story loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well this one was a bit unusual compared to my normal interests, but damn if it wasn't hot. The woman in the photos is a sexy bitch. You can tell she knows a thing or two about the ways of sex and pleasure. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sexymeup obviously doesn’t read before reading. It has warnings and some peoples kinks are just that kinks.

Sorry you’re so vanilla hoping to get your rocks off to pics of girls you’d never have a chance with in your 60 ish years of petulance existence.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story you kind of see the end before the end . glad it worked out for the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Well, this was a fucked up story and premise, to me, but I've got to applaud your range as an author, as this is so unlike some of your other stories that I enjoyed. In hindsight, this one was actually pretty funny, if you don't take it seriously. Wonder if it was meant to be a comedy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualryan@sensualryan
Been writing on and off years but never erotica. I have enjoyed sex all my life including some taboo but always with a wiling partner. Recently experimented with crossdressing and its a new experience that I enjoy while I'm learning. Doesn't compare to nailing a 20 year old's ...