Mom Gets Marked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They all do," August respondedl cryptically. "Lilith loves to pleasure college pussy. She craves it more than anything, and she is absolutely insatiable."

For a fleeting moment, a hint of doubt crept into my mind. Is that all I am to August? Just another piece of college pussy? And is this bitch fucking cray-cray? Did she just anthropomorphize her sex toy? But the fog of lust that hung thickly on my brain snuffed out all those negative thoughts. I was so addled with arousal that all I could think about was getting fucked. August had teased and denied me until I was a prisoner to my desire. Only my pussy was real now and it was wet, exposed to my roommate's lurid gaze, and on fire with the need to be touched.

August had just shown me the difference between hooking up with a guy and hooking up with a girl. Guys are so quick to try to grab your tits or finger your pussy. So fucking quick. Because all those body parts are different and new to a guy. But not to a girl. August knew how to kiss me, really kiss me, without even touching my tits. And then when she finally did take my big breasts in her hands, she knew how to make that hot for me, not just for her, something guys never care about. She knew how to tease me, delighting in my sumptuous tit flesh while leaving my hard little nipples begging for attention.Just like she knew how to please my whole body without ever touching my pussy, rubbing me everywhere except where I craved it most, until my clit was so engorged and desperate to be stroked that it throbbed like a heartbeat. August was showing me why a woman can put me in my feminine energy better than any man ever has.

Watching her lazily stroke Lilith's impressive shaft with one finger sent me into a tizzy. My dreamy sexy pixie roommate was about to baptize my little pussy with her profane red dildo and I was beside myself with anticipation and excitement. My hands instinctively reached for my big tits, and when they found each other, I let out an involuntary moan.

"I can see that you're ready, baby girl," August said to me in the same cutesy voice she had used earlier with Tyler. I was more than ready. As i squirmed naked on the bed, I became aware of the growing wet spot on the sheets beneath me. "Sit up," she continued., her voice growing more commanding, "so you can bathe Lilith in your saliva. And be thorough; I want her journey to be a smooth one."

I was desperate for that dildo. Another moan escaped my throat, only partially muffled by Lilith's flared head as I took it in my mouth and wrapped my lips around it lovingly. August held Lilith in place, letting me slurp on her veiny shaft, rub its length along my puckered lips, cover it with tiny kisses, and lapping eagerly at the balls. Every so often, August would pull Lilith away, kiss me as deep as her tongue would go, then return Lilith to my gaping mouth for more attention.

"That's a good baby girl," August encouraged me as I took Lilith as deep as I took her tongue. "Now get on all fours."

I was sitting on the bed, so getting up on all fours required me to shift position. As I put my hands down on the bed and extended my legs behind me, I let the saliva-spattered dildo slide out of my mouth, drawing an immediate rebuke.

"Did I say you could stop worshipping Lilith?" August demanded to know. I blushed with shame.

"No," I mumbled, not making eye contact.

"No, what?" she asked impatiently.

"No, Daddy," I corrected myself, still not looking up.

"Show Lilith how sorry you are."

My roommate had me deep under her spell. Our dorm room was dank with the smell of my pussy and she still hadn't touched me there. She is sexy when she takes charge like this. Making me call her Daddy was seriously fucking with my head. All I wanted to do is be a good little baby girl and show her how hot this was making me.

I was on my hands and knees on the bed, balling up the sheets in my fists to maintain my balance, so I couldn't reach out and touch Lilith. Instead, I maintained my position, while lifting my head and opening my mouth to welcome Lilith's reentry. Instead, August began slapping the spongy head against my open lips and smearing it back and forth across my nose and cheeks, leaving a slimy wet trail on my face. I tried to catch Lilith in my mouth, but August wouldn't let me; whenever I got close, she would pull Lilith away and pound my face with the wet shaft. Finally beaten, I let out a deep, gutteral moan and just luxuriated in the feeling of Lilith's spit-shined shaft smacking my mouth, cheeks, eyes, nose, and forehead. The more she hit me, the more I fixated on submitting to her, serving ar her pleasure.

After giving my face a good going over, August finally put Lilith back in my mouth. I proceeded to gobble her down until the balls smacked my chin, slathering her shiny red surface with my tongue while moaning musically around the realistic shaft. My pink hair brushed back and forth on my naked shoulders as I bobbed my head around Lilith, taking as much of her length as I could manage. I had never sucked a cock the way I was sucking this beautiful dildo. I would have sucked Lilith's soul right out of her -- if she had a soul.

"Do you want Lilith in your pretty little pussy?" August asked as the devil-red dildo withdrew from my mouth. My jaw was so sore that I couldn't formulate words. I just mewled and purred like a contented cat settling onto a sunny window sill.

"I thought so," August said, as much to herself as to me. She walked slowly behind me, where I could feel her eyes soaking in the sight of my naked body, but I couldn't see what she was doing. I heard the sound of metal scraping metal, perhaps buttons snapping into place, but I didn't have time to think about it before I felt Lilith begin to press against the entrance of my pussy. My ass was up in the air, with my back arched, and August was directly behind me, gently but insistently coaxing Lilith into my hot little box.

After a few minutes of taking it slow and letting me adjust, August started to pick up the pace, making about one thrust per second, almost like a human metronome. Being penetrated with such perfect rhythm made me moan uncontrollably. I could feel my orgasm gathering like storm clouds as August continued to drive Lilith into me with remorseless efficiency.

Over and over again, without stopping or slowing down, Lilith plowed in and out of my pussy, always hitting the same spot. A guy would have blown his load a long time ago, but Lilith could fuck forever -- or at least until August's arm grew tired. I felt small explosions of pleasure setting off all over my body as August continued methodically inserting and withdrawing her sex toy. I balled up more of the bedsheets in my fists and saw stars behind my closed eyes each time Lilith's fat head punched my tender insides. I was being fucked senseless.

"That's my baby girl. Let it out," August soothed me in my time of need. I sobbed and whimpered each time Lilith found the bottom of my slick tunnel and I moaned in protest at the feeling of emptiness when she withdrew. August never missed a stroke, never fell off the pace, never changed the angle, never hit a different spot...

she was like a machine. And it had me dancing like a puppet on her string. My leg was starting to twitch and the fire in my pussy burned out of control as Lilith probed me again and again and again from behind.

I couldn't take much more of Lilith's persistent penetration without losing control and cumming all over her, but August was deeply in tune with my body's signals, like they were a language in which she was fluent, and she knew to stop just when the storm reached the peak of its fury. She kept the dildo buried in me balls deep, but held it perfectly still. I could feel Lilith burning inside me, raising the temperature in my pussy until we were both white hot. That was all I could feel: my white hot pussy melting around Lilith's hard red shaft.

In that moment, nothing else existed. My entire world threatened to collapse into a black hole as my most basic, primal sexual needs overtook me. I needed Lililth to fuck me just a little bit longer. I was so close to what I knew would be the most incredible orgasm of my life. Every nerve in my body was electrified, full to overflowing, crackling with pent-up sexual energy. I felt like I was on the edge of my sanity, desperate to cross over into a new world of pure pleasure... if only August would fuck me again. There was no sweeter torture than feeling Lilith parked inside me, insatiable yet still, an unmoved mover, filling me but leaving me on the verge of hysteria with my need to be fucked.

I tried to twist my hips and push my ass back on Lilith, but August spanked me three times, sharply, while Lilith remained lodged in my twat, still as a statue, pushing back as my pussy clenched with each smart slap to my bottom.

"Do you want to cum baby girl?" August asked teasingly, as if she was indifferent to the answer.

I nodded vigorously, my pink hair bouncing along.

"Then beg for it!" she spat at me with delight. I couldn't see her as she stood directly behind me, but I could hear the triumph in her sexy voice, as if she had been waiting for just this moment. "Beg Lilith for permission for to cum!"

I didn't waste a moment, unleashing a torrent of incoherent babble before I finally found my words. "Pleeeeease, Daddy," I whined. "Fuck me! Fuck me with Lilith until I cum all over that little bitch!"

"Lilith is going to make you her little bitch," August replied, her voice frighteningly calm and clear. "Now put your head down and lift your ass up,"

August pulled Lilith out of my pussy slowly. I moaned in agony at the emptiness she left behind, but they turned to moans of pleasure as August began teasing my clit with Lilith's head, rubbing it roughly against my tender bud. When the friction became almost unbearable, she stopped, leaving me panting like a dog while my poor little pussy throbbed and weeped for release.

August grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed so that Lilith could begin retracing her path in and out of my pussy, so enflamed with arousal that it matched her crimson shaft. As I felt August's hands on my hips, a thought suddenly struck me. How is she inserting Lilith? I turned my head and looked back. What I saw will stay burned in my brain forever. Attached to August's hips by leather straps was Lilith, standing proud in all her ruby red glory. On her tulip-shaped head she wore a crown of goopy fluid, which I glimpsed for just a moment before August rocked her pelvis forward, plunging Lilith back inside me. I howled with pleasure.

With her eyes fixated downward and her teeth slightly clinched, August had a look of complete focus, making sure that each thrust went in at the right angle, and that every last inch of her demonic red strap-on dildo was getting buried inside of my wet cunt. After several minutes on end of hard strap-on fucking, I was moaning like a whore.

August put one hand on my shoulder, and grabbed and pulled my elbow on the opposite side, causing the upper portion of my body to turn slightly. My big soft tits jiggled from the movement. "Look at Daddy, baby girl," August instructed me. "I want to look into your pretty eyes while Lilith takes you from behind."

I turned my head so August and I could lock eyes as she continued her symphony of perfectly repeated strokes. I swam in the inky black of her pupils as she rotated her hips back and forth, driving Lilith into my pussy like a claim stake. My body shuddered as I approached an impending orgasm.

August saw my body's surrender and sneered. "That's it, you little slut, cum for Daddy,"'she said sharply as she let go of my shoulder and elbow, freeing her hands instead to twirl my hair into two messy pigtails, which she pulled on like they were reins, snapping my head back as she quickened her perfectly timed thrusts. August was riding me hard, letting Lilith pummel my sloppy pussy unmercifully.

That was all I could take. With August yanking my pink pigtails and Lilith impaling me faster than ever from behind, my orgasm became irreversible. My voice was horse from moaning and my body was limp like a ragdoll when the biggest orgasm I have ever had in my life ripped through me. I experienced a pleasure beyond words, a moment of blissful self-mirroring in which I merged with Lilith, taking her entire being inside me like a perverted sacrament. But that was the calm; came next the storm. Nothing could have prepared me for the violence with which my limbs thrashed about. My arms and legs were so much straw in the wind as my orgasm hit with gale force. My pussy quivered, clenching around Lilith, spasms shooting through me like waves in a pool. The insides of my thighs felt warm and wet, like they were coated in jelly. My legs shook. My big tits trembled. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed face down into the mattress, giving up the last of my strength.

I think I must have blacked out for a moment because I don't remember August pulling Lilith out of me, unstrapping her and putting her away. I don't remember getting into my pajamas and under the covers. All I remember is that I received the most beautiful, nurturing aftercare as my roommate hugged me close to her, massaged my shoulders, planted soft kisses on my neck, cupped my breasts and spooned me down.

I could hear the ping ping ping of incoming text messages hitting my phone. but I was far too tired to look at them. Whoever it was would have to wait. With August's arm draped around me and my bum securely backed against her warm belly, I fell asleep breathing in her beguiling scent and basking in the comfort of her heavenly body.