Mom Gets The Job

Story Info
Mom has to screw to keep son's job.
6.8k words
3.94
41.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"I would do anything to save my son's job," said the attractive brunette, as she gazed across the desk at Cyrus J. Browder, president of Browder Electronics.

"Anything, Mrs. Peterson?"

"Yes. Anything."

The middle-aged man stood and walked around his desk to stand in front of her chair. "You realize that you've given me carte blanche."

"I meant exactly what I said, Mr. Browder." She gazed up at him earnestly.

Danny's mother was a woman who believed in Danny. After all, Danny had been laid off from every job he'd ever had. And time and again, she had to find him another job.

Danny interviewed poorly. He stammered, he blushed, he shuffled his feet, and twice he farted when he was asked where he'd want to be five years from now.

Lucille was an overprotective mother. She taught Danny to come to her when he had to fight, and if he needed a job, she'd get him one. His resume contained a heading and a few cartoons. Usually of people fucking. She thought it amusing and encouraged Danny to display his artistic talents. But there were no jobs for artists, only tech types.

"Then I presume you are prepared to let me fuck you."

Lucille Peterson didn't bat an eye. "Yes."

"And before that, you will do something else?"

"Anything at all."

He smiled tightly. "I believe you know what I would like."

"One question, Mr. Browder -- does my son keep his job?"

"If you perform well..."

That was all she wanted to hear. She reached out, found the zipper tab at the top of his trousers fly, and drew it down. She reached in through his fly, into his nylon shorts, and brought out his long, heavy prick. She reached in again, cupped his pendulous balls, and lifted them out as well.

He stood without moving. He said nothing as he gazed down at her sardonically. She bent forward and tilted her head to the side. Her moist, pink lips started at the base and moved along the length of his flaccid sex.

It began to stiffen.

By the time her kissing had reached the hooded head of his prick, it was standing up and out, but it hadn't yet locked into rock hardness. She nibbled the ridge of his cockhead through the foreskin, then gently took hold of the prick from underneath and placed her lips at its tip. Her lips pushed back his foreskin, and the slick, slightly moist head of his pecker slid into her mouth.

The prick assumed full rigidity, its great head swelling to fill Lucille 's mouth. She sucked at it, as she had learned to suck her husband's cock. Benny could not keep up with her insatiable demand for servicing her pussy, and so he avoided her.

She gave a little jerking motion of her chin, causing the underside of Browder's cockhead to slide against the trough of her tongue. Her lips delectably stimulated his corona. Her hand coddled and caressed his hairy balls.

He didn't place his hands on her head. He kept them at his sides and just watched her.

There was a quick knock at the door and it opened. Browder's mini-skirted secretary stood there, holding the morning mail. She gazed in amazement at what was happening in front of her boss's desk.

It took several seconds for Lucille to realize a third person had entered the room. She straightened up, letting go of Browder's cock and balls. She glanced quickly at the blonde secretary, colored, and averted her eyes.

"Come in, June," Browder said, "and close the door."

On shaky legs, she did as commanded.

"Mr. Browder!" Lucille managed to utter in protest

"You said 'anything', Mrs. Peterson," he reminded her. "June, I want you to watch this..."

The secretary knew better than to offer an objection. Moreover, she was fascinated. She sat down, holding the mail on her lap.

"Now, Mrs. Peterson, please continue," Browder directed. His cock still stuck out long and hard, its huge, red head gleaming.

Lucille was mortified; her face flamed, but she bent again to Browder's prick. She opened her mouth wide and slid it down over the massive cockhead. She resumed sucking and licking. Her hand once more cradled his balls and fondled them.

He looked at June, whose face had turned pink. "Naturally, my dear, you're not to tell anyone what you're now seeing."

"Yes, Mr. Browder... of course... I wouldn't," she stammered.

"Suck it well, Mrs. Peterson," he said, looking down at her. "That's the way. You're a highly accomplished fellatrix."

Gradually his balls tensed and, his prick became even harder. When the throbs of pleasure had reached a level of intensity that portended the next phase of the game, he took hold of the woman's head and gently moved her away.

The great weapon swayed as she relinquished it. It gave a spastic jerk. Saliva extended from the head of it, in a gleaming string, to her retreating mouth.

"Now, Mrs. Peterson, please sit on the edge of my desk," he directed.

She avoided looking at the secretary as she got up from the chair, her face still flaming, and boosted herself backward onto the desk. Browder turned to face her. He gripped her skirt and slip and pushed them up her legs, past the tops of the stockings, all the way to her hips. She wiggled to enable the skirt and slip to slide out from under her butt. He raised them to her waist.

She wore snowy, white nylon panties. He took hold of them at both sides and pulled them down. Again she wiggled to let them slide out from under her ass. He drew them down her legs, took them off her feet, and tossed them aside, moving her legs apart

Her cunt was a moist, pink gash in a forest of curling, dark hairs. Her clit was up, and the lips of her pussy were parted enough to let him see the mouth of her channel.

He quickly unbelted his trousers and lowered them, together with his shorts.

June watched in shocked fascination. Her chair was so positioned that she had a perfect view of what was about to take place.

Browder took his erect prick in his hand and moved forward, between Lucille 's legs. "Now tell me, my dear, what you want me to do," he instructed her.

She closed her eyes. Her lips trembled.

"Tell me," he repeated. "Make it plain."

"F-fuck me," she murmured.

"Say it louder, please."

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

"With pleasure," he said, and wiggled the head of his dick into her rosy, warm socket, which was dripping, ready for him.

He pushed forward, sinking his entire eight-inch shaft into her cunt. June had watched the merging of the organs. Now she sat tensely, eyes wide and lips parted, her pussy dribbling love juice into her panties.

Browder proceeded to fuck Lucille with long, slow, steady strokes, doing a dance between her thighs. She kept her eyes closed. Her mind was a swirl with shame and resentment toward Browder, as well as toward her ineffectual son... but with lust, also, now that she had a real prick in her vagina for a change. She hadn't been screwed this well in years!

She knotted her stockinged legs behind Browder's back and began grinding her pulpy cunt around his pumping pecker. He grabbed at her tits through her clothes and tried to fondle them, but her dress and brassiere frustrated him. He reached behind her and yanked down her zipper. He brushed the dress off her shoulders, then opened her bra. He kept driving his cock in her pussy as he pulled her bra away and liberated her shapely boobs.

He took hold of the warm, firm titties and squeezed them. He wiggled and rolled them on her chest. Lucille tilted her head back, letting her dark hair stream behind her, and she writhed from butt to shoulders, wiggling around his stroking prick and grinding her tits in his deft, possessive hands.

She surged toward a climax -- the first she'd had in a month. Browder, rapidly rising toward ejaculation, pumped his cock harder in her quim. June watched it and wriggled in her chair. Her sopping, pouting pussy was on fire with want.

"Now go!" Browder said to Lucille, and he fucked her savagely as he squeezed her tits hard.

She whined and moved rapidly with him. She gasped once, twice, then let out a squeal of delight as her entire universe exploded. Tremors of intense warmth went through her, and her cunt gulped at his spasming cock, which spewed spurt after spurt of sticky cream into her depths.

The mutual orgasm took quite a while to taper off, but finally Browder's cock softened and Lucille 's pussy quit quivering. He drew his wet prick out of her, and it flopped free, Lucille blinking as he backed up.

"There's a bathroom in there," he said, pointing to a door in the richly paneled wall of the room.

Holding her clothes together as best she could, she slid forward, off the desk, and moved toward the bathroom without looking at June. Lucille 's panties lay on the rug. Browder walked over, picked them up, and used them to wipe off the head of his dick. He let the foreskin slide over the knob again, and dropped the panties into a wastebasket.

He pulled up his shorts and pants.

June continued to gaze at him -- shocked, pink-faced, and speechless.

He smiled and said, "Stay right there. I have something else in mind."

She had no idea what it was. She was afraid to ask, or to object. Her job was worth a great deal to her - not only because of her generous salary, but in the perks she received. Whenever Browder felt horny and had no one else to screw, that was her job. And she knew how ruthless he could be when he was crossed, so she kept silent She would do whatever he asked.

Lucille returned in a couple of minutes. Her face was still a little flushed, and she continued to avoid looking at June.

"There's one more thing I want you to do," Browder said matter-of-factly, from behind his desk.

God -- hadn't he demanded enough of her? she thought. But she, like June, was also at his mercy.

"My secretary watched us enjoying ourselves," he said, "and I imagine she became, uh, kind of aroused, don't you think? I wouldn't want her to go through the rest of the day being tense and frustrated. Perhaps you'd be good enough to take care of her..."

June gasped.

Lucille looked at him helplessly. "I... I don't understand."

"Of course you do, my dear. You've already proved what a clever woman you are. Get down on your knees in front of her chair, and see to her trouble. June, cooperate please."

Again the color quickly rose in Lucille 's cheeks. This man is a monster! But he was the one that her son 's family depended upon for a six figure income. Danny would find it impossible to command that kind of salary anywhere else, she knew. That was why she'd come to Browder today with her degrading offer to do his bidding. She'd underestimated his ruthlessness beforehand, but that couldn't be helped now. She would have to see this through.

She moved over to the still shocked and highly stimulated, young blonde. Lucille knelt. She immediately pushed June's miniskirt the rest of the distance up her thighs and found June had not worn stockings. Lucille had never made it with a female before, but she believed she knew how it was done.

June had the legs of a chorus girl, Lucille thought to herself, and she tingled with excitement. This would be a first for June, also. And Browder is watching! That was what made it especially stimulating.

She parted her nude legs, and Lucille gazed at her puffy slit with golden brown hair at its sides and top. June's cunt was tighter than Lucille 's more mature vulva, and its inner lips didn't protrude as Lucille 's did.

The latter slid her hands up the insides of June's thighs. June shut her eyes. Her body tingled wildly. She pushed forward on the chair.

Browder rested his chin on his hands as he leaned against his elbows on the desktop. This would be a fascinating spectacle; and he could watch it with some measure of objectivity, now that the pressure in his loins was gone.

Lucille 's thumbs rubbed up and down June's beige, pussy lips, bending the wiry little hairs. After a while, her thumbs took hold of the velvety flesh and eased the cunt portal open. The girl's inner flesh gleamed in moist pinkness. Pearls of thick honey ran along it. Lucille 's thumbs touched the slick lips of June's cunt, and Lucille derived a strange thrill from the contact

June was nearly out of her mind with excitement. She wanted to yell something lewd, but she managed to restrain this impulse. The cool air, touching her wet pussy, almost made it sizzle, and Lucille 's caresses stimulated her nerve endings to an almost unbearable degree.

After rubbing June's pliant flesh up and down gently, Lucille stretched the folds of the cunt wide apart, exposing June's tight, pink vagina. Her clit had stiffened and extended well above the slit.

That's it - what I must kiss, Lucille thought. She wasn't exactly eager to do this, but the idea didn't altogether repel her.

She bent into the open vee of June's thighs. The aroma of the girl's aroused pussy reached her nostrils and they flared. Lucille became light-headed. She stuck out her tongue as she approached June's pussy.

At the contact, June gasped. She jammed a finger between her teeth and bit the knuckle. Lucille 's tongue slid between the dainty, inner folds of June's cunt, stimulating the very sensitive nerve ends at the mouth of her vagina. She lapped. She jammed her tongue into June's little hole. She stroked her tongue upward, across the girl's tense, tingling clit.

June whimpered sharply. Browder smiled. This is choice!

Then Lucille fastened her mouth onto June's cunt and began to suck. She alternately fluttered her tongue. June moaned and twisted gently against the sucking, tonguing mouth which was giving her such intense pleasure.

God. Another woman can turn me on like this!

Lucille was turned on, also, and that perhaps, was even more amazing. But Lucille couldn't forget for a moment that her son's employer was watching her suck this girl off, and she couldn't shrug off the shame of his making her do it

This is something Danny will pay for. God, will he pay!

She bore into June's soft, moist cunt more aggressively. She breathed its musky scent and swallowed its sticky juice. She felt the mouth of the pussy spasm against her lips and the inner membranes quiver around her plunging tongue.

June bit her knuckle hard. She held her eyes tightly closed. The thrills mounted within her, stretching her nerves to what seemed like a breaking point. Suddenly she shrieked against her hand, and everything gave way. Her cunt bumped spastically against the other woman's face.

Lucille sucked harder. Browder watched her throat muscles work as she drank June's honey. The young girl's orgasm spread its tentacles of warmth through her entire body. She kept quivering with delight.

Lucille kept sucking and tonguing the juicy cunt until it relaxed, and she knew June had experienced a complete release.

The married woman raised her head, took a quick look at the girl who was slumped backward in her chair, arms and legs akimbo. June's eyes were closed.

Lucille got up, feeling strangely shaken, and walked to where her handbag rested on a chair. She opened it, removed a Kleenex, and wiped her mouth. Then she decided she would have to go to the bathroom again. She took her purse with her.

"Put your pants on, darling," Browder said to June. 'Then let's have a look at the mail, shall we?"

The papers had slid off her lap during the excitement and were scattered at both sides of her chair.

* * *

When Lucille arrived at her fashionable, suburban home, she found her son in the living room, sprawled on the sofa, a half-empty bottle of Scotch on the table beside him. A silly, game show was blaring on TV.

"What the hell's the idea of this?" she demanded.

"Huh?" He turned his head woozily. "Ooh. Baby! Where ya been? You took off this morning before I got up." He hiccoughed. "Oops. Sorry." He sniggered.

"You bastard," she said with cold fury.

"What's up?" He blinked to try to clear his vision.

"Get in the shower, Run some cold water over yourself. I'll make some strong coffee. You're going in to work this afternoon."

"What're you talkin' about? Browder fired me."

"He hired you back this morning. I went to see him."

"Mom!"

He tried to rise, but fell back against the sofa. "Oh, you filthy sot!" she said.

He wore only his pajama bottom and an open, dressing robe. His light brown hair was uncombed. His cheeks bristled with whiskers.

"What's the idea of goin' to see Browder?" he wanted to know. "Tha's not up to you."

"Somebody had to get your job back," she declared. "Now, for God's sake, pull yourself together, will you? And above all, be there when you're supposed to be!"

He blinked, then squinted in an effort to see through the fog that was inside his head. "You really talked to Browder?"

"Yes, you idiot..."

"An' he hired me back?"

"Yes! Now sober up, so you can go in this afternoon."

He grinned foolishly. "I can't go in today, Mom. You can see that"

She took a long look, then turned and strode to the bedroom.

Why she put up with him, she didn't know. Oh yes she did. It was because they had a nice home, and charge accounts all over town, because she couldn't face up to the prospect of a humiliating divorce, and going out in search of another man. Yet, sometimes she prayed it would be better than this. It would certainly be better than what she was put through today!

That Browder it a degenerate. She'd had no idea what an evil man he was!

She unzipped her dress and pulled it off. Danny staggered through the door just as she let down her flimsy nothing of a half-slip.

"Hey!" he exclaimed raucously. "Where're your panties?"

She looked down at herself, then clapped her hands in front of her triangle of dark, pubic hair.

"Get out of here!" she demanded angrily.

"Unh-uh, Mom," Danny said, advancing on her. "I got a right to be here. You're my mom, and this is our -- your bedroom. And now..." He chuckled. "You look good enough to eat!"

"Don't touch me," she warned, backing up. Her legs bumped the edge of the bed.

In the surprising way of drunks, Danny had gathered his wits and achieved sufficient control over his muscles to move him through the house and turn him into a sexual threat. If there was one thing Lucille didn't want to contend with now, it was a horny son!

"Danny, get out of here," she said sternly. "I'll never forgive you if you touch me."

"Aw, shit, mom..." he replied, and moved up to her.

"You'd like some action right now, jus' as much as I would."

He grabbed for her. She tried to twist away from him, but her legs were against the edge of the bed, and she lost her balance. She fell backward across the mattress.

Danny gave out a whoop of triumph and landed atop her, one knee between hers. He worked his other knee between her legs, also. He bent down to kiss her, gassing her with his boozy breath. His whiskers gouged her face as he sought to trap her mouth.

She whined, but his mouth was firmly plastered against hers, and his wet tongue sank, between her teeth. His spit drooled into her mouth. He wrapped a hand around one of her tits, squeezing it through her bra.

She didn't want him to fuck her. The thought didn't excite her in the slightest degree, considering his present condition and her own frame of mind. Repulsion was all she felt, but she knew that he would fuck if he could get his bone up. He was big and strong, and she was at his mercy.

God, what a shitty day this turned out to be!

As he sucked and slobbered at her mouth, pistoning his tongue in it and grinding his bristly face against hers, he painfully pulled the bra cup off the breast he'd been punishing. Her naked tittie oozed into his hand. He squeezed it hard and twisted it against her ribs. He pinched the nipple between his index finger and thumb. It hardened. He pulled the nipple brutally.

Damn him! Oh, Goddamn him to hell!

12