Mom Gets The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he bore down against her, she felt his bone. When he couldn't do anything else, the bastard could always screw. But he couldn't even do that well. She usually jerked him off. She relaxed as well as she could, resigning herself to the inevitable. She only hoped it would be over quickly.

Danny moved his mouth to her naked tit, clamping his wet lips around it. His beard pricked her sensitive breast flesh. He sucked hard at her nipple, biting it.

She felt his hardened prick poking at her cooz. He wasn't rock-hard, as Browder had been when he'd fucked her - the booze had interfered with Danny's ability to acquire a full erection. But, soft and open as she was due to all that had happened earlier, she could accommodate him.

She moved slightly, and his pecker slid into her cunt

He growled with pleasure when he felt her warm, moist pussy encompass his rod. He hugged her, running his forearms underneath her body. Bearing against her, he began to stroke his cock in and out of her vagina.

He grunted and moved rapidly. She jammed her eyes tightly closed and wished for it to be over.

She got her wish quickly. Danny screwed faster and faster until he gave a jerk, groaned harshly, and emptied the produce of his balls into her cunt He sighed and went limp atop her. He was heavy. His breath offended her.

Everything about him offended her, but particularly his cock in her pussy.

"Get off," she demanded.

He pushed back and dismounted clumsily. He crawled into a comfortable position on the bed and sprawled out. She got up.

"Hey, you never did tell me why you weren't wearin' no panties," he said, as she started for the bathroom.

"I forgot them this morning," she said. "I dressed in a hurry."

"You forgot your panties? That's pretty funny." He chuckled.

Yeah, funny, she thought. Like a fucking crutch!

Chapter 2

When his boss suggested they get together after work, Danny looked forward to the evening. It would be an opportunity, he felt, to get to know the boss better, and at this stage in his career that could only be a good thing. He invited Browder to dinner.

At the sound of the door chimes, Danny jumped up. "They're here!" he announced.

Lucille tensed. She got up and followed him to the door.

Danny's eyes widened with surprise when he saw June standing there, beside the boss. He'd heard whispers that there was something going on between them, but it was a shock to have him bring her to the Petersons' home as his "date". Still, he was a single man and could escort anyone he liked, Danny supposed.

Danny's surprise was nothing compared to Lucille 's. She could have fallen through the floor.

Right on the heels of her shock came a sickening dread: Browder had planned something bizarre. She just knew it. But she forced a smile.

Pleasant greetings were said all around. Danny introduced June to his mother, saying he wasn't sure whether they'd ever met (Hah!)

Browder eyed Lucille with sardonic amusement, but there was nothing in what he said to arouse Danny's suspicions. Lucille found herself gazing at June, and the cute, young blonde seemed to reciprocate her interest.

At first, as drinks were served and the conversation ranged over light, impersonal topics, there was no hint that anything unusual was going to happen. But Browder's meaningful glances kept Lucille 's tension up. He was just biding his time, she realized.

Gradually, by prearrangement between Browder and herself, June moved in on Danny. At the same time, Browder began to monopolize Lucille 's attention. Finally he made his move. As they stood close together, chatting about current trends in films, he placed his hand on her hip.

It's happening, she realized as a jolt went through her. Browder kept talking and smiling, holding his glass in one hand while the other caressed her hip in slow rotation, pressing her thin dress against her panties and flesh.

She grasped his hand with hers, but the sudden, steely change of his expression told her she mustn't stop him. He' continued to talk, as if nothing had happened. Her hand fell away. A helpless glaze came over her eyes. He moved closer and slid his hand to her backside. He massaged the springy globe deftly and pulled her against him at the same time. In another moment he was caressing both her buttocks, rubbing them in slow rotation, activating her quivering flesh, setting her nerves tingling.

On cue, June said to Danny, "Oh, look what they're doing!"

Danny glanced, and his blood chilled. It looked to him as if Lucille were as responsible for the embrace as was Browder. She was standing right up against the man, pressing her tits into his chest, but Browder's hand became the focus of Danny's attention.

June watched Danny. It was going to be interesting to see how he reacted -- what he did, if anything, about this blatant challenge to the sanctity of his home.

Browder was prepared for any sort of response from Danny, at first. But he was confident that Danny's tacit response would be one that would let him go ahead. Lucille, as well as June, would help bring that about.

Danny started to speak, then checked himself. He kept watching.

Browder looked at him. Lucille 's back was aimed his way. While Danny watched, his anger and perplexity building, Browder began to pull Lucille 's skirt up.

She'd heard June's remark. She knew Danny must be looking at them. "No!" she said, under her breath, to Browder. But she was afraid to push away from him.

He lifted her skirt higher and higher. Danny seethed. June wanted to giggle, but she managed to restrain the urge. Lucille 's skirt deserted the tops of her stockings. Her garters and bare flesh were exposed.

Browder suddenly pulled her skirt the rest of the way up to her waist, exposing her ass in clinging, pink, nylon briefs.

"Hey!" Danny said in a raspy voice, and stepped forward.

"Tell him, darling," Browder purred to Lucille, and turned her so she could face her son. He continued to hold her skirt bunched at her waist.

Her frightened gaze met Danny's.

"Wh-what do you want me to say?" she asked Browder helplessly, as Danny's shock increased.

This can't be happening, he thought. But it is!

'Tell him you want me to fuck you," Browder instructed, in a smooth, confident tone.

Her jaw trembled.

Danny stood rooted to the floor, gazing at them in amazement.

"Go ahead," Browder prompted, a little smile on his face. Lucille said, "I... I... want him to..." Her voice faltered.

"Fuck," Browder supplied. "Say fuck, darling. You want me to fuck you."

"I want him to... fuck me," she told Danny.

"My God," he murmured. June moved up to Danny and ran her fingers through his hair as she pressed a tittie against his arm. "You can have me..." she purred.

For the life of him, Danny didn't know how this strange development had happened. But it had. And there seemed to be nothing in the world that he could do about it. He wasn't sure if he even wanted to do anything about it.

He looked down at June, smiling so invitingly as she pressed against him, and he wanted to fuck her. Here. Now.

He didn't know what Browder had done to mesmerize Lucille, but the thought of him screwing her, now that the initial shock had passed, wasn't exactly repugnant. In fact, it set off a tickle of added excitement within Danny.

But, he didn't voice his approval of the arrangement. He merely turned and drew June into his arms.

Now it was Lucille 's turn to be shocked, but the reaction was short-lived and not intense. She had become virtually shockproof during the last couple of days.

Browder set his drink down and leaned close to her, whispering in her ear as he petted her belly and bottom through the thin panties.

"We're going to have a lot of fun, darling," he said, "and your son is going to have the pleasure of watching us. Then I may let him make love to you while I watch. How would you like that?"

"No... please," she said in a small voice. Her body was suddenly afire from the effects of his petting. She watched Danny and June in their clinch, and the vision began to swim before her eyes.

Browder slid one hand into her panties at the back, and it rode the crack of her asscheeks down to the plump, lower portions of her ass. At the same time, his other hand stroked the hairy mound of her pussy through the clinging nylon. She felt humiliated standing there in the middle of her own living room, her skirt wound around her waist, while this man touched her intimately, inside and outside of her panties.

Danny quit kissing June for a moment and glanced at his mother. She gazed back at him glassily as she submitted to Browder's brazen caresses. This vision of her hyped Danny's libido, for some strange reason, and he turned back to June. This time he ran both hands up, underneath her dress.

She wasn't wearing underwear this evening, only bikini briefs. Danny petted her firm, pert rounded buttocks. They were more compact than his mom's. His prick was rampant in his clothes as he pulled June's thong down and got his hands on her bare pussy and ass.

"Oooh, I like that!" she said, following Browder's orders to keep Danny stimulated to the maximum degree.

Actually, she had no respect for him. Any man who would let himself be treated in his own home as Danny was being treated tonight was beneath contempt, she felt. And yet she let Browder treat her as he wished in the office, and here, for the same reason - to hold onto her job. Did the fact that she was female make a difference in her judgment? Perhaps.

Browder pulled down Lucille 's panties, then said, "Sit over here, darling." He guided her to an ottoman.

She sat, and he pulled her panties off. He knelt on the rug in front of her and spread her thighs apart. Danny watched as Browder gazed at her blatantly exposed cunt

'Take my dress off," June whispered.

Still watching his mother and Browder, Danny pulled the zipper down June's back and began to raise her outer garment Her hand settled on the hump at the front of his pants. More excitement churned through him as she rubbed his hardon through his clothes.

June wore only the minimum under her dress. Her well-shaped, pink-nippled titties stuck out, inviting Danny's caresses. He took hold of both firm mounds with his fingers and thumbs. He rubbed and pinched the nipples. June worked his zipper down and snaked a hand in, through his fly.

Browder slid his hands up the inner slopes of Lucille 's thighs, off her stockings, and onto warm, bare flesh.

"Ooooh," she said, and tilted her head back a little. Her bushy cunt seemed to reach for him.

He moved his thumbs all the way up to it and rubbed the velvety, large labia, stroking the hairs this way and that. Gradually, he pulled the large lips farther apart so that more of her inner meat was revealed. Moisture began to drool along the folds of flesh.

When Danny glanced back their way, he couldn't see exactly what Browder was doing, because Lucille wasn't facing him.

"Let's move over there," he told June, and began to back up. He drew her with him by continuing to hold onto her tits, pinching and rubbing her nipples.

She disliked him even more strongly, but she gave no sign of it. She went along.

Now he stood where he could watch Browder rubbing the soft, hairy portals of Lucille's cunt wiggling the meaty folds and spreading them wider. June glanced and was interested, but her main interest right now had to be Danny, regardless of how she felt about it.

She worked her hand into his Jockey shorts, gripped his cock, and pulled it out through his fly. Lucille opened her eyes and saw her son standing there with his prick exposed and June's hand around it, but this vision had only a limited impact on her consciousness, for her mind was ablaze with passion inspired by Browder's deft wiggling of her pussy.

Danny gazed in fascination at the sight. He loved having June's soft, cool hand wrapped around his stiff pecker, but the spectacle of Browder rubbing his mom's cunt lips was somehow more exciting. His priorities of interest had become reversed. June was pleasant to play with, but this business between Lucille and Browder proved exciting in the extreme.

"Lie back against the chair, dear," Browder instructed Lucille.

She lay back, keeping her hips on the ottoman. He gripped the backs of her stockinged knees and lifted her legs to form a vee. He propped one leg against his shoulder and held the other with his hand. His middle finger began to probe her twat, which had turned into a pudding of rosy flesh.

He slowly circled his finger, reaming her cunt. He stretched the labia this way and that. He concentrated on her clit for a moment, prodding the hard nubbin with his fingertip.

"Ooh, God!" Lucille cried.

"Look at them... look at them..." Danny murmured passionately.

As well as disliking him for his enjoyment of Browder finger-fucking his mother, June was miffed because he seemed to have lost interest in her. She would bring him back, the bastard!

She dropped to her knees in front of him. Her hand, which encircled his penis, worked back the foreskin, exposing the plump, rosy knob of his cock. The aroma of his aroused maleness reached her nostrils. She moved forward and kissed the tip of his prick.

The act achieved its purpose. A pleasurable shock went through Danny, and his attention was drawn back to her. He looked down and watched her pursed pink lips working on the end of his cock.

Lucille didn't see this. For a while, after lying back, she'd looked at the ceiling, but now her eyes were closed, and she concentrated entirely on the exquisite sensations of touch which she received from Browder's probing finger in the soft, throbbing core of her body.

Now that firm, slender probe slid into her channel and worked up and down, in and out Browder paused to ream her pussy with a slow, rotating motion, then resumed the penetrating thrusts.

Lucille moaned and writhed, fucking the finger as it fucked her.

June continued to suck on the end of Danny's happily pulsating prick. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through him. His gaze swung back and forth from June's gently bobbing blonde head, and her lips around the end of his cock, to his mom's squirming, with her legs up, while Browder methodically frigged her sopping, hot cunt with his hand.

This ordinary, middle-class living room had suddenly, almost inexplicably, turned into a passion pit. And the action had only begun.

Browder quit diddling Lucille 's pussy and lowered her legs, so that her feet touched the floor. He moved forward and took off her dress and brassiere. Her bare tits flopped to and fro as she squirmed. He basketed them between his hands and shook them gently, causing the responsive flesh to shiver. Her brown nipples stuck up, big and hard.

He bent and kissed one, caressing it with his tongue as he sucked. He went to the other and sucked it, also.

Now he stood and quickly removed his underwear. He glanced Danny's way, but Danny avoided his eyes. Danny stared at his all-but-naked mother, who lay spread-legged on the chair and ottoman.

June stopped mouthing his penis and stood up, her tight tits vibrating. They were smaller and firmer than his mother's, but not as roundly voluptuous.

"Take your pants off, Danny." June suggested. "I'll help you."

Browder got naked first. Danny couldn't help but glance at it his limp cock and note its massive size. But with all his fooling around with Lucille, his penis hadn't become hard.

Danny's prick stayed up while he and June, working together, got all his clothes off. Now everyone in the room was naked, except for the bikini panties which June wore and Lucille 's stockings and garter belt.

While Danny and June watched, Browder pushed the ottoman against the edge of the chair where Lucille sprawled. This caused her ass to slide off the ottoman. Browder gripped her under the arms and pulled her to a sitting position on the chair. He knelt on the chair seat and ottoman, straddling her thighs.

"Suck me," he told her.

June stood close to Danny and once more wrapped her hand around his erect cock. He watched with heightened fascination and mounting excitement as Browder gently but firmly pushed Lucille 's head down toward his cock and balls.

She lifted the sizable but limp pecker. She placed her mouth against the tip of his foreskin and pushed it back, taking the cockhead into her mouth. She sucked and gently chomped on it. This produced a quick response. Browder's prick stiffened, and soon its knob filled her mouth.

Danny watched his wife's cheeks and throat muscles working as she sucked and licked the juicy, plump sausage.

"Well, are you just gonna look at them, or are we gonna have some fun?" June wanted to know.

He shifted his gaze back to her. "We're going to make it," he declared with conviction, because he was more than ready now. He'd taken nearly all the stimulation that he could stand.

She got down onto the floor. He dropped to a kneeling position beside her and pulled off her clingy, brief thong. She opened her legs.

He noted, just before he assumed a screwing position, that Browder was bobbing his hips forward and back, pumping his cock in and out of Lucille 's mouth. He was, in fact, fucking her mouth. And she was taking to the treatment passionately.

If Danny resented this at all, the negative aspect had to take second place to the excitement it gave him. He fell forward atop June, drove his hard cock into her pussy, and began to hump her.

She moved with him, but soon discovered that she couldn't maintain a satisfactory rhythm. He was driving too fast, already going for his payoff.

The hell with him, June thought. She didn't much care whether she reached a climax or not during this phase of the evening's festivities. Much lay ahead, as Browder had explained to her.

Danny fucked her faster and faster. He came, jerking and jetting his hot sauce into her quim.

Right after he finished, he raised his face and watched through slightly glazed eyes as Browder jammed his dick deep into Lucille 's throat. His buttocks were compressed. Danny saw the tremors pass through him and knew he was finishing.

Lucille gurgled and groaned as his thick cream flooded down her throat. God, but he had a lot of it! She drank it all and kept sucking. His cock began to shrivel in her mouth. Finally she let it go and it plopped out, dragging down across her chin. It trailed a thin stream of semen, mixed with her spit.

She wiped her chin with her hand and gazed up at him as he stood.

"That was very good, my dear. As I believe I told you before, you're an excellent cocksucker."

He turned to Danny. "Your mother gives very good head, Peterson."

"Yeah, I know..." Danny said.

12