All Comments on 'Mom Gets The Job'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this slop makes stupid look good.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

The first comment pisses Stupid off that you compared it to this slop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Make up your mind....mom or wife

Very sloppy story....on at least two occasions you refer to them as wife and husband, but the rest of the time they're mom and son.....fuck, make up your mind. Or did you take an existing wife/husband story and just forget to change all the details to a mom/son storyline? Either way, not good.......

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Give the fuck up........ your writing sucks ass...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought the story had promise but wasn't executed very well. Decide if Danny is the son or husband. I think the story works better as the son. Also, the whole Danny forcing himself on his mother didn't really understand as it fits neither of there of their characters. What I don't get is if Danny is such a screwup and putz why are you rewarding him with sex with June. I think the scene works better if Danny was tied up and forced to watch what is happening to his mother. As she goes from apprehensive and timid to a full pledge participant.

As Browder begins to eat Lucille's pussy, she recoils from his touch just a little but soon realizes how good his tongue feels inside her. She knows it is wrong and yet it feels so good that she doesn't want him to stop. As time went on the pleasure got more intense.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed out forgetting that her son was in the room. Well not forgetting just not caring. "Eat my pussy!"

As her body started to quiver from the orgasm that was about to come she grabbed Browder's head not to push him away but to pull him even further in. She wanted his tongue to go as deep as she could get it. As the orgasm exploded through her her body bucked. She bucked so hard that Browder had to put a hand on top of her to keep her steady. Browder got up, his cock fully erected and looked over at June fully naked and playing with her pussy at the scene that had transpired in front of her. He motioned for June to join him and he planted a kiss on her. Lucille thought it was so hot that another woman was tasting her pussy juice. Without being ordered she wrapped her hands around his hard dick and began sucking his cock. Slowly at first but it wasn't before long that she was taking his long shaft deep into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" he said pulling away from June and turning to look at Danny who was still struggling in his restraints. "Your mother is a great cock sucker. Show him your skills honey."

He grabbed her head and began to forcefully fuck her face. She truly was a great cock sucker and he loved how she could take every inch of him. June joined them and he began alternating his dick into each of their mouths. He came in

Lucille's mouth and she could feel the thick cum hitting the back of her throat, but she didn't swallow. instead she began cum swapping with June. Browder let them have fun for a little while still stroking his cock.

"I'm going to fuck you now." he announced for Danny's benefit just to see if he would actually try and stop it but he knew he wouldn't.

Lucille spread her legs open, inviting his cock in. "Fuck me hard!,"

A smile came across Browder's face. "With pleasure".

Again not saying that that is right or any better. Just what I saw the scene would have been. Something of that nature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous