Mom Gives In To Her Son's Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Son and Mom have fun at the beach and dad comes back.
3k words
4.43
40.3k
48
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BathDove
BathDove
119 Followers

I fell asleep, cuddling with mom, spooning her as I drifted off.

I woke up the next day, re-energized. Mom had gone downstairs, so I went and had a shower and brushed my teeth. I headed downstairs and saw mom making breakfast, naked. She saw me come down, and smirked.

"Master, you're finally awake," she said.

I sat down at the table whilst mom handed me my plate. We ate together and then cleaned up. We sat down on the couch and watched some videos. I looked outside and saw the great weather. It was sunny, warm and not a cloud in sight. This gave me an idea.

"Hey, mom. Wanna go to the beach?" I asked.

"The beach? I haven't been there in years. Let me see if I still have my swimsuit," she said.

Mom went upstairs to look, and came back after five minutes. She came down wearing a thin and tight, red bikini swimsuit that struggled to cover her huge tits.

"It's a bit small, don't you think?" she said.

"You're gonna get everyone's attention that way, so I think it's good."

She modeled the swimsuit, showing her features, making seductive faces. I pulled her close and we made out, our tongues meeting and connecting.

I pulled her closer, and whispered in her ear, "Imagine all the men you'll turn on wearing this."

She smiled, and whispered back, "And none of them will ever get to do what you can to me."

I kissed her neck and pulled back out. "I think there's a way to make this even better." I went and got a permanent marker from the drawer.

"Ooh, some body writing. Write something nasty, that'll get everyone's attention," she said.

I wrote 'CUM DUMP', with an arrow pointing to her pussy on her right ass cheek, and 'BREEDABLE WHORE' on the left one. I wrote 'INSERT COIN TO MILK' just above her boobs, and 'BIG DICKS ONLY' on her stomach, with an arrow pointing to her pussy. I laughed, "This will get everyone's attention."

"Imagine if your father saw us do this."

"He would apologise for interrupting us, is what I think," I replied.

Mom laughed. "He's going to find out if we keep being reckless."

"Let's call him, and tell him then," I replied.

"Wait, wait, wait, that could end badly," she said.

"Okay fine, I'll call him later then, and tell him that you're gonna be punished for disobeying me."

Mom looked at me and smiled, "Well, don't do it now at least."

"Okay," I replied.

We got ready to go and left. The beach was only a few miles away, so it didn't take long to get there. We arrived and got out of the car. We headed towards the beach and already, Mom got stared at. She paid them no mind, walking with confidence and style, as her hips swung left to right.

We got to the sand and Mom laid out a blanket with an umbrella for us to sit on, in the shade. We were both wearing sunglasses and had brought some cold drinks.

Mom was being stared at by young boys, and made other older women, like her, jealous.

We sat down and enjoyed some time in the shade.

After a while, mom wanted to have some time in the sun. I got the sunscreen, as she lay on her stomach. I removed her bra straps and began to rub her back with the lotion. There were lots of stares, many of them enjoying the view. I put on a show, slapping her ass and grabbing her boobs.

After a few hours, mom went to get an ice cream. I watched her from a distance, to see what she would do.

She walked up to the vendor and ordered two vanilla ice creams. She dangled her boobs in front of the vendor and spoke in a seductive tone. The young vendor was nervous, trying to keep his cool. Mom pounced and pushed more.

"Don't be nervous, I'm sure your mother is as good looking as me. Try making a move on her, and you'll never look back," she said.

The vendor stayed quiet, but blushed. He handed her the ice creams, which mom accepted.

"Bye bye, handsome," she said.

Mom licked her ice cream seductively in front of him before leaving.

She came back and sat down by me, handing me my ice cream.

"I saw that," I said.

"Just some fun."

By this point, there weren't too many people around. A ball was kicked towards our blanket, which stopped just before me. A guy, around my age, came up and asked for his ball. I handed him his ball back.

"Thanks. Hey, you wanna play, me and you?" he asked.

I thought about it, before accepting. "Sure," I replied.

We walked together, near the sea. He stopped, and looked at me. "I know who you are. That's your mom and you two made that porn video," he stated.

I looked at him with a straight face, trying not to show anything other than confusion.

"It's okay. I like that stuff. Which is why I wanna talk to you," he continued.

"What is it?" I replied.

"I want you to help me fuck my mom."

I smiled and looked at him. "You want me to help you fuck your mom?" I queried.

"Yes," he replied.

"Where is she?"

He pointed out his mom. She was a thick, blonde MILF, with a huge ass and big tits. She wore a white swimsuit and was on her phone, in the shade.

"Damn, she's some good meat. What about your father?" I asked, curiously.

"He's over there," he said, pointing to the sea, where his father was relaxing.

"I've had a crush on my mom for years and even watched her and dad have sex, but she never seems to enjoy it and I know I could do better. That's why I need your help. I want to cuck my dad, like you did in that video."

"If I help you, I wanna piece."

"One time?" he offered.

"Deal."

We were both in agreement that I would help him bang his mom, if I got a chance as well.

He asked, "So, how do we start?"

"Well, I need to know your name and other stuff about you and your parents, before we do anything."

His name was Omar and he's eighteen years old. His mom was Katherine, but went by Katy, and she was forty years old. His dad, John, was also forty. Omar was an only child. His parents' relationship hadn't been the best, since they'd stopped having sex and argue the majority of the time. Omar found his dad watching mom-son incest videos and found his secret forum accounts, where he said he wanted to see his son fuck his wife. I noted how similar our situations were.

"The first thing you should do, is get handsy, but in a loving way. Help her at any opportunity and be loving each time. Grab her boobs or ass and laugh it off. Then you'll slowly be able to get more dangerous," I said.

"Okay, that's good advice. What should I do now?"

I instructed him, "Go put some sunscreen on her. Tell her it would be a shame for a woman like her to get sunburnt, and then seductively put the sunscreen on."

"Okay. Oh, let me get your number, I wanna be able to message you my experience," he said.

I gave him my number and watched him go. He got close to his mom and she laughed, presumably at the joke. She turned around and let him rub her back with the sunscreen. She's smiling very seductively, whilst Omar pushed the boundaries, touching her boobs. She was blushing, but doesn't stop him.

Omar looked at me, trying to see how I was reacting. I signaled for him to whisper in her ear; hopefully, something dirty.

He leaned into her, and whispered.

Katy looked back at him, blushing and flustered. I could see her mouth the words, "Omar! You're father's right there."

They both smiled and Omar carried on. Eventually, John came back and they left.

At this point, it was time for us to go, as well. I looked back and saw mom fondling her boobs, probably wanting some action. I headed back and we started for home.

When we arrived home, mom sat down on the couch. I put our stuff away and joined her.

"When your father comes back, it's going to be hard to explain why I'm always naked, and it's going to be even harder to keep our relationship secret," she said.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there," I explained. "In the meantime, I think it's time for you to get some dick."

Mom and I fucked hard, her body still not used to my penis. and her moans were still as loud as ever! We did many different positions, doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, you name it, we did it! She came. but I wasn't finished; I had some pent-up excitement from hearing about Omar and his mom. After what felt like hours, Mom and I came at the same time. Her pussy had taken a beating, with cum leaking out as she lay face down, exhausted. I used her mouth to clean me up, and even then, she was still going. She sat up and leaned on me, as she caught her breath.

"Did you enjoy that?" I said.

"Yes... master," she replied, panting

We watched some TV for a while. Mom and I were cuddling, my hands on her hips, my head on her boobs.

"Mom, I gotta ask."

"What is it?"

"If dad caught us, and I didn't stop fucking you, would you stop me?" I asked.

She paused for a moment, as she thought of a response. "No, I would do as I am meant to, because you're my master," she replied.

"So you would choose me over dad?"

She replied, "Your dad could not satisfy me like you have."

I accepted her answer, and we continued to watch TV.

All of a sudden, mom spoke up. "Do you think your father would be angry at us?"

"I don't know, unless he's a real cuck."

"If he is, then I'm going to have a lot of fun teasing him," she said.

My phone pinged, it was a message from Omar. Mom saw the notification.

"Who's Omar?" she asked.

"The guy I went to play with at the beach. He knows about us, and wants me to help him bang his own mom," I said.

"I'm turned on just hearing that," she said.

The message was an image of Katy, nude in her bed, with a caption that read,

"She asked me to give her a massage, what do I do?"

I responded with, "Give her a nice and slow massage, and make sure to be careful around her boobs and ass, don't touch them for too long. Whisper nice and dirty things in her ear, like her figure or her body whilst touching her boobs or ass and don't be too forward."

He saw the message, but I didn't get a quick reply, like I was expecting.

I got a message from dad, which caught me by surprise. The message read,

"Just checking to see if everything is okay at home"

I replied with a text back, "Everything's good, mom and I went to the beach and everyone was staring at her, you're lucky I want her for myself. Oh, I fucked her good, she's never felt that kind of pleasure with you, is what she said."

Dad liked the message and responded saying that his trip was ending early and he was coming back tomorrow evening, and to tell mom.

I didn't respond, mainly because I didn't want mom to catch a glimpse of what was going on.

"Hey, tomorrow wake me up early. Make sure you have your plug in all day. I'm gonna fuck you until you break, then fuck you some more," I said to mom.

She smiled and nodded. Mom got up and made dinner.

After dinner, mom went to bed early, tired of the long day we had. I was laying on the couch, scrolling on my phone, when I got a message from Omar. He had sent two videos. The first video was Katy giving him a blowjob, with the caption saying, "It worked!" and the second video was them having sex with the caption, "It was that easy! I told her about our promise; she said she'll do it."

Omar managed to fuck his mom that easily; that's what happens when you have me guiding him. Omar then sent another video. It was a video of him and his mom having sex and his dad watching. The caption read, "Dad caught us because of mom's moans and now he's watching like a cuck!"

I guess they're happy now. I messaged back saying that I was going to collect my reward tomorrow morning, to which he approved. I went upstairs and snuggled with mom.

Mom woke me up and we showered together. She was trying to provoke me, but I kept my cool, saving my energy. I had breakfast, then headed out.

I arrived and knocked on the door. Omar opened the door and let me in. John was sitting in the corner with his dick out, waiting for the action to get started. Katy introduced herself by being bent over the couch and begging me to fuck her. Mom and my video was on the TV, so I guessed she must've been excited.

I entered her pussy, it was warm and tight, welcoming to my dick. I thrusted and Katy let out a wild moan. I reached deep inside her, pulling her hair and smacking her ass. Her white skin turned red, and her pussy was weak to my penis. I got into a rhythm and began to fuck her hard. She couldn't let out a full moan, before moaning again. Her body was weak and she orgasmed. Her body collapsed from exhaustion and pleasure, with my tip still inside. I wasn't finished, I lifted her by the hair and continued to pummel.

"You're not finished yet, I've still got a long way to go," I whispered in her ear.

Her body was at my mercy, my penis had no resistance, as I continued to reach new depths. Omar and John watched on, as Katy had her guts re-arranged and had her mind broken, only obeying my penis.

After two more orgasms, I finally came inside her. She collapsed on the couch and passed out, her pussy leaking like a waterfall. Omar and John looked in awe, as I got dressed.

"She's all yours, Omar," I said, I left and headed back home. When I got home, mom was waiting for me.

"Where did you go?" she asked.

"I helped Omar bang his mom, so I went to collect my commission."

"You fucked her?" she queried, perhaps somewhat surprised.

"Just this once. It's more of a power play over Omar, than anything else. Anyway, I have you, she couldn't even compete."

Mom was satisfied with my answer, and even if she wasn't, I would have fucked her 'til she was.

"Hey mom, I wanna write on your body again. I want to make some good posts on these forums," I said.

She got up and got the pen.

I wrote many things on different parts of her body. Her torso had things like 'CUM DUMP', 'WHORE', 'OWNED BY SON', 'SLAVE', 'BUILT TO BREED'. Her ass had writing such as 'CUM IN HERE', 'INSERT DICK TO FUCK' and 'MOM MAKES THE BEST PIE'. Her boobs said 'MILK ME' and her forehead said 'STOLEN BY SON'.

I took many erotic photos, uploading them and sending them to dad, with the caption, "What time are you back?" Dad liked the photos, and responded, "7pm." That meant we had an hour 'til he arrived.

I started to play with mom's pussy, rubbing and licking her, whilst having one finger inside. I was careful with the foreplay, to not have her touch me, but to focus on her. For the next fifty minutes, mom came over and over, whilst I played with her pussy. She was begging me to fuck her, until it was 6:50pm.

That's when I finally entered inside. Her pussy was wet, soaking my penis instantly. I fucked her slowly, easing my way in and out. Mom was still moaning wildly, when I saw dad's car pull up. Mom didn't see it or hear it, but I knew it was my chance. I instantly increased the tempo and fucked her as hard as I could; her pussy was unable to handle it. She orgasmed, but I didn't stop. Her moans continued until the front door opened.

Dad walked in and saw mom and me fucking. Mom hadn't noticed and I didn't stop. Dad and I made eye contact, as I pulled mom's hair and slapped her ass, causing her to let out a moan. Dad closed the door and stood as he watched us go.

Mom looked up and saw dad, watching us. Her face changed to shock.

"Hi dad, I forgot to tell mom about you coming home early, but she's kinda busy right now," I said, continuing to fuck mom.

"Hey... sweetie, I can...uhhhh! Explain..." she said, moaning.

"It's okay, I know about you two, I just wanna watch," he said.

"Well, lie down, so we can fuck over you," I said.

Dad lay down. I kneeled over him, with mom on all fours, as we continued to fuck.

All the cum that was leaking out, fell on dad's face, who licked it up. After a few more minutes, I came inside mom. I pulled out, and a fountain of cum spilled out, landing on dad.

"So, you don't mind us fucking," she asked him.

"I like watching," he replied.

Just like that, our new family dynamic had been set. Mom now slept with me in my bed, and we fucked at every opportunity. Dad helped record porn videos for us, and even helped clean up our messes.

I had achieved my fantasy and my dream of fucking my mom, and making my dad watch.

BathDove
BathDove
119 Followers