Mom Gives In To Her Son's Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom and son’s new life.
3.1k words
4.33
32.5k
44
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BathDove
BathDove
118 Followers

When Dad caught us, Mom was shocked. She didn't know about Dad and I's previous discussions and Dad's secret.

Dad sat on the floor, humiliated and aroused. Mom laid on the couch as I stood above them both.

"I think we need to have a family meeting."

Mom sat up straight whilst Dad stayed quiet.

"I'd like to get some answers," Mom said. Her voice was quiet, still recovering from the mind-breaking orgasms.

I told Mom all about Dad's secrets and how I've been sending videos and messages of our love-making.

"Pathetic."

That's all Mom had to say.

She stood up and began to get cozy with me, rubbing my chest, stroking my penis, and kissing me whilst looking in Dad's direction.

"This is a real man."

Dad got a noticeable erection.

"Look at what I had to deal with all these years."

Mom looked back at me.

"Why don't we kick him out? We don't need him."

Dad looked up in shock.

"Please no. I'll do anything. Let me at least watch," he said. His voice was trembling.

"Let him stay. He can be useful."

Family life has changed quite a bit since then.

Mom and I enjoy each other more openly in the house now. We sleep together in the master bedroom, she does what I tell her and she thinks of me as her lover.

Dad accepted his life as a cuckold. He moved into my old bedroom and he doesn't bother us except when we tell him to film another video. He is very supportive of our new life and loves it when Mom and I tease him. Mom bought him a chastity cage that he wears at all times.

It's been a month and a half since our new lifestyle took hold and it has been the greatest experience of our family's life.

Mom and I have sex at every opportunity. No condoms, no secrecy, and no care for the world. She loves it when I fuck her rough and is never satisfied until I fill her womb up with my thick cum.

Our video views have gone up exponentially since then. This meant that we started to get paid lots of money for these videos. As a result of our growth, Mom and I are venturing out by collaborating with others.

Tonight, Mom and I are going to a dinner date with a cuckold couple, Robert and Kelly.

We matched with them on a cuckold couples forum, a place where cuckold couples can find new people to mess around with.

Kelly is a 40-year-old, stay-at-home mom whilst Robert runs his small business. She has a stereotypical southern mom look with her ginger hair and plump body stealing the show. Robert is a typical middle-aged father with his slim frame and graying hair being his most notable features.

Mom wore a black latex dress with stockings and high heels whilst I wore a comfortable shirt and pants. Mom was excited to try something new like this and spent extra long getting her makeup ready.

Dad dropped us off at the entrance of the place where we would meet up. When we got out, it was clear that it was more of a bar than a restaurant.

The host at the entrance greeted us and took us to a special room near the back of the building.

There we met Robert and Kelly. Kelly wore a yellow, polka dot sundress and Robert wore a blue polo shirt with khaki shorts.

Kelly gave me a hug and I groped her ass and smacked it which let out a little moan from her. Mom and Kelly both hugged but they ended up grabbing each other's ass and tits. It was a sight to behold.

We sat down at a table together. Mom sat next to me and Robert and Kelly sat across us.

"It's so nice to finally meet you guys!" Kelly said.

"Yeah, this is all she's been talking about," Robert added.

"It's nice to meet you too," I replied.

"This is our first time doing something like this," Mom said.

We all laughed.

"I have to say, your videos are incredible!" Kelly said. "Robert and I have masturbated to those videos at least twenty times."

Mom blushed.

"You seem like a fun couple," I replied.

"We do have fun!" Robert said.

There was lots of sexual tension in the air, to say the least.

"So, how did you guys get into this kind of stuff?" I asked.

Kelly smiled and held her hands together.

"Well, our marriage wasn't going so well and I was feeling lonely one night. I knew Robert was gonna back from work late so I decided to go out for the night and one thing led to another I ended up fucking some dude from the club in our bed," she said.

"I came home and heard noises coming from my room. I looked through the keyhole and saw some random person and Kelly having sex in our bed," Robert added. "I was so turned on that I didn't even think about being mad. I waited for him to leave and then came back in as if I had just arrived."

"We ended up having sex on the bed after he left and the thought of my husband getting sloppy seconds was really stimulating," She said.

"I told her the next morning and we ended up here, after a while," Robert said.

It was a thrilling story, to say the least. A lonely wife cheating and her husband finding out and being turned on by it. Sounds familiar.

"I do have to ask you guys, are you really mother and son?" she asked.

Mom blushed and I smiled.

"We are," Mom said.

Kelly pulled a shocked but horny face.

"That's so hot!" she said.

Mom blushed.

"She was a strict mom and now she's my slut!" I said.

"Well, I did fuck my son and all his friends so we aren't so much different," Kelly said.

Robert pulled a shocked face and turned towards Kelly.

"What?" he said.

Kelly giggled.

"I forgot to tell you," she said.

Kelly, Mom, and I laughed.

"What about your husband? Does he know?" Kelly asked Mom.

"He knows. He knows he can't compete so he chooses to be a cuck. He's caged up," Mom answered.

"Robert's caged up as well. Show them, Robert," Kelly said.

Robert stood up and pulled his pants down to show Mom his caged penis.

Mom laughed.

"You're just like my husband," she said.

Mom and Kelly laughed.

"Since we're taking clothes off, I might as well join in," Kelly said.

Kelly stood up and took off her dress and panties, handed them to Robert, and sat back down. Her perky breasts and plump body were a sight to behold.

"Are you sure we can do that here?" I asked

"It's fine, we know the owners here, they're swingers. No one will disturb us here," Kelly replied.

"In that case, I'll join in," Mom said.

She took off her dress and panties and threw them at Robert.

"You look better in person," Kelly said.

She turned to face me.

"What about you, motherfucker?" she said seductively.

I smiled.

"Why don't you make me?" I replied.

She got up and got on her knees in front of me.

"Let's see if it's bigger in person," Kelly said.

She grabbed my pants and dragged them off me. Mom removed my shirt from behind me.

"Now for the big boy himself," she said while smirking.

She pulled my underwear off slowly and patiently. My penis flung out and almost smacked her in the face.

Kelly's face was full of shock and excitement.

"You're easily the biggest I've ever seen," she said.

Mom joined her as they both kneeled before me.

"You sure you can handle this?" Mom said.

"I'll do my best," she said whilst giggling.

She grabbed it with both her hands and began to stroke it, slowly.

"I can't believe I ever settled for Robert's tiny dick," she said.

"You should suck it," Mom said.

Mom held her head and guided her mouth into my penis.

Mom slammed Kelly's head to the base of my penis as she deepthroated me. Her head bopped up and down my penis as her saliva covered my penis.

After a minute of intense deepthroating me, Kelly rested her head against my penis.

"Why don't you show her how it's done, Mom," I said.

Mom took over as Kelly recovered. She blew me well, her wet mouth and tongue action satisfying me.

Kelly had recovered so I stopped Mom.

"I think it's time I explored your pussy, Kelly," I said.

"I know you're going to stretch me out!" she exclaimed.

"The orgasm you will feel will make you addicted!" Mom replied.

I grabbed Kelly by the hair and bent her over the table.

"Wait, let me get a condom," Robert said.

I laughed at him.

"If you don't want her pregnant then you better be good at licking cum out of her pussy," I replied.

Mom held Kelly's hand as I entered her pussy.

She let out wild moans and clenched her fist tight as I stretched her tight pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled.

I thrust intensely and reached as deep as I could. I smacked her ass and pulled on her hair as she made out with Mom.

Her pale skin turned redder as each smack left another darker mark.

Robert watched on in the corner, clearly enjoying it but unable to release his pleasure as he was caged up.

"You like this dick!" I yelled.

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Say it louder!"

"YES DADDY!"

I continued to thrust until her pussy walls closed in suddenly. My penis was drenched with her cum as she orgasmed. I pulled out as she stayed put on the table.

"I guess she couldn't handle it," Mom said.

Robert stood up.

"Sit down!" Mom yelled at him.

Robert obeyed and instantly sat down.

"I'm going to have my own fun with you," Mom said.

Mom forced Robert onto the floor and she stuck her toes into his mouth.

"Lick my toes clean, cuck!".

Hearing this side from my mom was a massive turn-on. My penis had a mind of its own as I stood behind mom, my hands against her waist.

"I like this side of you, Mom," I whispered in her ear.

"I love this new lifestyle you've introduced me to," she whispered back.

Mom moved me away and slowly got onto her knees. She slowly laid herself on top of Robert, their heads aligned with each other. Her tits pressed against his chest as their foreheads touched.

"Hope you enjoy the view, little man".

Mom positioned herself on all fours right above Robert.

My penis was throbbing as I positioned myself behind Mom, ready for action.

I slid in and began furiously slamming my penis to the edge of her pussy. Her moans rang out around the room as she accepted the pounding.

"You will never make a woman feel like this, cuck!" she yelled.

Her insults towards Robert only spurred me on but the real kicker was that I knew that it wasn't specifically directed towards him. All those years of dealing with Dad's pathetic excuse for a dick must've taken a real toll on Mom so I was pounding the stress out of her.

Her warm pussy was soaking my penis as I plundered away inside her. I grabbed her hair and pulled back whilst kissing her neck.

Her moans raged on throughout and her knees got weaker with every thrust.

It was too much for Mom as she came hard on my penis, her walls squeezing me tight as I slipped out. Her cum dripped down onto Robert.

"If I could get an erection right now, I'd be rock solid," Robert groaned.

Mom was still in ecstasy as I rested my body on top of hers, our sweaty bodies sticking together after a moment of love and passion. The air in the room smelt of sex, lust, and cum.

Kelly had just gotten up from the table and looked in our direction, her hair and makeup ruined but her lust was still there.

"I'm not done!" she yelled.

She walked over and stood above Robert.

"You enjoying the show, my love?" she asked seductively.

"Yes, honey!" he replied eagerly.

"You're not mad about us breaking our rules, like the bull wearing a condom?".

"Not at all."

"Well, even if you did care, it's not like you can do anything!"

Kelly laughed.

"Wow. You guys have really brought out a nasty side of me," Kelly said.

"It's the real you, I can tell you that," Mom replied.

Kelly joined Mom and me on the floor above Robert.

"I want you to fuck me like how you just fucked your mom," Kelly said.

I grabbed Kelly by the hair and positioned her over Robert, the same way I did with Mom.

"Just like that, baby!" she moaned.

Mom was too tired to continue so laid on top of the table.

"Tell me when you're done!" Mom yelled.

I leaned forward and whispered softly into Kelly's ear.

"Are you ready for your life to turn upside down?"

She turned her head to face me.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered seductively.

I rubbed my tip against her pussy before sliding in.

This time I was going to hold nothing back.

Again, she moans out wildly and immediately grabs onto Robert for support. Robert and Kelly held hands as I continued my onslaught against her pussy.

Her walls that were suffocating my penis were slowly being stretched out as I ventured deep inside.

"He's so big!" she moaned out.

Robert groaned as his cage prevented him from getting hard, though he clearly enjoyed the moment.

"Fuck this married pussy!" she yelled out.

Her words only turned me on more as I kept pace but could feel the climax coming.

"Keep going, I'm almost there!" she yelled out.

She dropped her knees and collapsed onto Robert, though I didn't stop and kept going.

She lifted her legs and pushed me inwards from behind.

"Cum inside me!" she moaned.

Her legs trapped me in as we came together, my cum flooding her womb. Her eyes rolled back and her legs shook as she rested on top of Robert.

I pulled out and rested my penis on her ass as I took a deep breath.

"Are you on the pill?" Robert asked.

"I didn't expect today to go like this so I didn't take any precautions," she said.

Robert looked shocked though I was unfazed.

Kelly and I got up and sat down at the table.

Robert rushed over.

"What do we do if Kelly gets pregnant!?" he asked. He was visibly scared and unsure of what was going to happen.

"I would say that I may not get pregnant but I'm sure that his sperm are attacking my eggs as we speak," Kelly replied.

This answer did not help Robert.

"If I am pregnant, then I'm keeping it," she said. "A strong man like him will definitely breed strong children."

Mom got up from the table and stood in front of Robert, using her finger to lift his head.

"The world needs more of him than you," she said.

"You can raise him as you're own," I said.

Robert admitted defeat.

"Well, we came here to discuss making a porn video and now I might be pregnant," Kelly chuckled.

Mom smiled.

"We should stay in contact, I can introduce you guys to other people like us and we can go from there," Kelly said.

We agreed.

We said our goodbyes and left.

Dad picked us up and we headed home.

Mom and I sat in the backseat on the journey back and made out the entire time.

"Such a naughty boy, getting strangers pregnant," she said.

"I liked that new side you showed. You should use it on Dad," I replied.

We arrived home and went to bed. Mom and I cuddled as we fell asleep.

***********************

A month had passed since our meeting with Kelly and much had happened.

We met up with Kelly again and shot the video. She confirmed that she wasn't pregnant which was a relief for Robert.

I was slightly disappointed. The idea of having another man raise my child after I had bred their wife was the ultimate dominating move that one could make.

Kelly made sure to take contraception before the shoot.

During the shoot, I spent most of my time with Kelly whilst Mom dominated Robert. Kelly kept her eyes on me and focused on the pounding that I was giving her rather than her husband getting dominated.

Eventually, Kelly and I came. Mom forced Robert to lick the cum out of Kelly's pussy and then spat on him.

Kelly couldn't help but laugh as she witnessed her husband being degraded.

"I've never had a man be rough with me but you guys are really opening my eyes about my relationship," Kelly said.

"If you're going to be a cuck, then you should be treated like one!" Mom replied.

Kelly started to spit on Robert.

"This is fun!" she exclaimed.

Robert was clearly enjoying it.

Kelly, caught in the moment, pushed Robert over onto his back with her leg. She walked up to him with sass and stood over him as he lay facing her.

"Ever since we started this swinging or cuckolding, whatever you call it, it's always been to satisfy your fantasy," she said. "How about we start with mine now".

She gets down and removes the cage that is locking Robert's penis. She begins to stroke it slowly.

"I can't believe I used to settle for this," she said condescendingly.

She began to stroke faster.

"You've never made me cum."

She was stroking at a fast pace as Robert curled his toes and held on for his life.

"The best thing about you is that you will always obey me!"

These words proved too much for Robert as he was set to explode but not before Kelly pointed his penis towards him.

Robert came as hard as he had ever done so with all the cum splashing onto his face. His face and body went red from the sheer thrill and excitement that he had just experienced. His penis went limp and his breath was short.

"I think you're more fun uncaged, don't you think," Kelly said.

She got up and faced Mom and I.

"I hope to see you guys again," she said.

We hugged and Mom and I left.

"That's enough messing around with other couples, don't you think?" I asked Mom.

Mom faced me and smiled. "Anything you say, sir."

Mom and I headed home.

BathDove
BathDove
118 Followers