Mom Got Me a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We covered many subjects related to relationships.

They cleared and moved some of the tables to expose the dance floor. Mom and John got up to dance. They looked good together.

When they came back, Mom leaned over, and whispered, "Joanne is dancing with one the executives of Davis Homes. I did not know he was divorced."

It turned out he was not divorced, and his wife was sitting at their table while her husband was being polite by dancing with Joanne.

When Kate and I got up to dance, I told her that Joanne was there.

Kate immediately changed her dancing position by putting her arms around my neck and moving my hands down to her waist. She had a mischievous smile; she whispered to me, "I'll give her a show if you want."

I just smiled. We danced three songs before Joanne came out on the floor with some main office guy from Davis Homes. She did not see us until she ended up right next to us. She turned her head and looked right at me.

I said, "Hi Joanne, having a good time?"

She was gobsmacked.

Kate took that time to kiss me, with tongue!

Joanne told her dance partner she needed to go to the ladies' room.

As the gods would have it, Mom was in the ladies' room at that time Joanne entered. Joanne stood in front of a sink, crying and trying to dab her eyes.

Mom came out of her stall, saw Joanne, said, "Hi Joanne," and left.

We were waiting for Mom at the table, when Mom told me she had caught a crying Joanne in the ladies' room.

We all decided it was time to go, we gathered up our swag bags and headed out. I went to my car, not knowing who was riding with me. Mom grabbed her overnight bag from my car. I was looking at John holding the door for Mom, when I heard someone clear her throat. It was Kate holding an overnight bag standing at my passenger door.

I bet you could have seen my smile from outer space. I almost flew as I ran around the car to open her door. As she moved into the car, she gave me a kiss on my cheek. I got in the car, leaned over, and gave her a kiss on her lips.

I drove home and pushed the garage door opener and drove in. Kate actually let me come around the car and open her door. I carried her overnight bag in for her.

"You have been here before, but did Mom give you the tour?"

"No, I was looking at your childhood pictures."

"Okay, after you change and get comfortable, I'll give you a tour."

So, I was very proud of my house. Mom's influence kept me from turning it into a bachelor cave. Between mom and I, the house was good enough to use for pictures in our company's brochures.

I carried Kate's bag into the guest room, and she followed me. As I left the room, I closed the door; I went to my room and put on my shorts and a t-shirt. About ten minutes later, she came out to join me in my TV room. She had some cute shorts and a t-shirt on also. I had pizza snacks and Cokes for both of us. I have a two-person power recliner.

Kate took one look at it and said, "We are going to sit there... right?"

"Yes, if you want to." I sat down and she sat down with me and snuggled into me.

I used the remote to bring up what was on the streaming menus. Kate picked the romantic comedy "50 First Dates." I was okay with it because I liked Drew Barrymore and I could stand Adam Sandler; we watched the whole thing.

When it was over, I put on the same "love song" playlist I had played Friday night. I turned to Kate and kissed her. Our hands began to wander over each other's bodies. As I found her breasts, she found my "my pants' bulge". After about thirty minutes of romantic groping, I suggested we retire to my bedroom. She pressed the control to bring the chair upright. I got up, took her hand, and led her through my bedroom and into my bathroom.

She looked at me a little puzzled, until I asked, "Would you like to take a shower... with me?"

She nodded her head. We began to kiss again, while we took each other's clothes off.

I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature; I asked Kate to see if it was okay for her.

When Kate looked at the shower, she said, "Wow, you could hold a dance in here."

Being the owner of a construction company had its benefits. One benefit was being able to install a large custom bathroom suite. First, it had adjustable lighting, there was a large bathroom vanity with twin sinks. Because we did get cold weather, I had a hot tub that had its own room with direct access to and from all the bathrooms.

In the bathroom proper, there was a large two-person bathtub and the toilet was in its own "privacy room," and my "dance hall" shower. The shower had triple controls for the three shower heads, one was a large rain head with two handheld shower heads and a good-sized bench. There was a heated towel and drying room with a bench, a floor drain, and a built-in hair dryer. There was no door or shower curtain (I hate having to clean glass doors or shower curtains). Remember, I used the home for the brochures.

Mom would kid me, telling me, "It was a blue-ribbon shower sex room... which you will have to clean, not me!" That was when I would blush. Well, it was time to use it like my mother called it.

Kate and I entered the shower. We first washed each other's backs. We held our bodies together, as we soaped each other. I felt Kate nipples as they became erect. Kate washed my cock and it rose to the occasion. I washed Kate's naked mons. We took the handheld showers and rinsed each other off.

When I aimed the pulsating shower head at Kate's clit, I heard her moan, "Ooooh." We put the shower heads in their holders so they would spray on our bodies, and I sat down so I could reach her body with my lips and tongue. Kate saying, "Oh my," told me I was doing well.

Kate's hands were on my shoulders, and she was squirming while I played with her clit and had two fingers in her pussy. All at once, she stiffened up and let out a moan that told me she had had her first climax. I switched positions with her, and she found my cock. I had installed handholds in the shower, which I was holding onto, to steady myself. Kate was sucking and pumping my cock. When I could feel my orgasm begging to happen, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and came all over her lovely breasts. We rinsed each other off and left the shower. I grabbed fluffy towels for us, and dried each other off.

We slipped into bed, and Kate whispered, "I am on the pill." That got a deep kiss from me. We explored each other's bodies; Kate was quite wet. She said, "I need you to take me, I need you to make me yours."

It had been years since I had made love to any woman, and that was to my ex-wife.

I turned Kate over and pulled her hips up and entered her doggie style, with a slow but deep thrust. She moaned, "Oh yeah!" I began to pump in and out of this beautiful woman. It was like a dream for me. Because of my shower climax, it would be a while before I would cum.

This was not just getting lucky! We were being blessed by the gods! Kate gave out a satisfied moan. I reached around and began to caress her sex. I could hear Kate's moaning as she buried her face in a pillow. Her moans only caused me to increase my pace and intensity of my thrusts.

She cried out, "Oh, I am coming!"

I continued my thrusts. She went limp and I had to hold her hips to continue. About seven strokes later, she came for a third time. I could feel my orgasm building; I decided to try to make her cum one more time, and put my mind and body to the task. I thought I was going to lose the battle, but just as my dick began to twitch, Kate climaxed with a moan of satisfaction for one more time. I fell to her side... Kate then began passionately kissing me.

I looked at the clock, it was 2:37am. "Let's sleep!"

Kate said, "I am halfway there."

We woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. We put on our discarded sleepwear, then we strolled into the kitchen. John was sitting at the table, sipping coffee, and Mom was at the stove, making breakfast.

I exclaimed, "Mom!"

Kate exclaimed, "Dad!"

Mom turned around and with a glow that I hadn't seen for a few years, replied, "Oh, hi honey. You two want breakfast?" Mom dished up four plates for the assembled group.

John said to Kate with a smile and a wink, "Come on, sit down, sweetheart. Did you have a good night?"

We looked at each other and then sat down.

Mom came over to John and rested her head on top of John's head and draped her arms in front of John's chest. "We have something to ask you."

Kate and I looked at each other again.

"I think I'm going to move out."

We looked at each other one more time.

"John asked me to marry him! Will you be our Best Man and Maid of Honor?"

Pandemonium broke out.

Mom and John decided to just go down to city hall and get married. Three weeks later, after all of the paperwork, waiting time, the dress buying, trousseau gathering, it was done. Mom was moved into John's house a week and a half before the wedding.

In those three weeks, Kate and I grew closer. About a week before the wedding, Kate brought over a whole lot of her clothes and started to fill the "lady's" closet in my master bedroom. Our relationship had become serious and began to bloom exponentially.

I finally moved Kate completely into my place, sorry, our place four days before the wedding.

I found out that Kate had had a talk with her dad about letting my mom arrange his house because it had become their house.

AND guess what? Mom had the same talk with me about my house and Kate.

When I looked at it, John and I did not have a chance when the women in our lives became the best of friends.

Time for a wedding

Both companies closed up Friday for the ceremony, and we showed up at city hall. We looked good. Mom was simply gorgeous and the smile on her face could light up a stadium, it was so bright. We had rented a hall and most of mine and John's employees showed up. We had a band. The hall's management had to sweep us out at about 1:00am.

John had decided that Kate could hold down the fort for the week, while they went to places unknown (it was really Cabo San Lucas). I was able to hold down my fort.

On one of the days, Kate came over for lunch; she said, "I put my office on automatic."

The Friday after the wedding, Kate brought over a great lunch for us to share. At the end of lunch, we had just finished a hell of a kiss and embrace in my office, when my phone rang, one of my job sites had a problem so I needed to leave. I locked up the office and Kate and I left.

I got home just before 7:00pm, tired and beat. It was a delivery from the plumbing supply company. My foreman and I had to deal with the late delivery which should have showed up at 9:00am; it did not show up at 12:00pm, it did not show up at 2:00pm, did not show up 'til just before 5:00pm. I didn't blame my guys for wanting to get home. I would have to call the plumbing supply company to iron out their delivery schedule to my job sites. As I came in the door, there were pieces of paper cut out as footprints and I followed them; about every four feet, there was a note.

The first one said, "Take your shoes off."

The next note, "Take your socks off."

Okay.

Four more feet, "Take your shirt off."

Okay.

The next note said, "Grab two beers from the cooler." Sure enough, there was a Styrofoam cooler with beer iced down in it.

"Ahhhhh, nice."

The next four feet revealed the next note, "Take your pants off."

"Er. Okay!?"

The next note, even with the hall linen closet, said, "Stop, get towels."

"Hmmm."

Kate must have got tired of writing the notes because the next one said, "Come out to the hot tub."

I reached the hot tub. One last note said, "Drop your boxers." There was Kate in the hot tub, it had a lot of bubbles and all I could see was Kate's head. I heard Kate's lovely voice as she said, "Come here, baby, you've had a hard day."

I slipped into the bubbling cauldron. As I settled on the built-in lounge, Kate moved to my side.

Kate's luscious lips found my lips. Her hand began playing with the bubbles on my skin. We embraced and our lips met again. The feeling was electric. We began to caress each other. Kate's hand found my cock, my fingers found her nipples. A little pinch and both nipples were erect. Kaye brought her body tight against me. Her breasts felt so soft, yet firm against by chest. Just then, the timer stopped the bubbles. As the bubbles dissipated, I could see her body in all its wet glory. I noticed her pussy had been shaved bald.

Kate said, "We need to... er... to rinse off!" She got up and added, "I'll see you in the bathroom."

She met me in the bathroom, where we washed each other; touching each other was electric. The warm water was running down our bodies. We kissed with water flowing down our chests and over our groins. I took a nipple in my mouth and lightly nibbled it, as Kate gave out a sigh. I repeated it on the other nipple, and again, I received a sigh as a reward.

We stepped out and lovingly dried each other off. We climbed into bed. We got lost in each other's arms; we discovered the many places on each other bodies that would create an effect that was to die for.

We made love for most of the night.

The next morning, I asked Kate to marry me, and she said, "Yes!"

We met with Mom and John, and we told them we were now engaged.

********

Mom and John had returned home, and our two companies settled down to building homes. The only difference was Mom and Kate switched jobs. Mom worked for John and Kate for me. It was a family tradition, after all.

That night, Kate and I ended up in the hot tub, naked, of course.

We made love every day while Mom and John were away, and continued even when they were back, we had to relieve the stress!

**********

I sent my crew over to John and Mom's house, and they put in a new garden for Mom. It was a surprise. John kept Mom away for a whole day, from sunup to sundown; my crew left as Mom and John started for home.

Kate was always calling Mom asking advice on what had become our garden.

*********

We planned a small wedding, so one day in the spring, Mom and John met us at city hall where we tied the knot. Because of business, we only took a weekend honeymoon. The day before our wedding day, I placed a bid on a new BIG development.

The week after we got married, the company started on the new development, "Golden Ridge." I had won the bid on the big housing development— twenty-four were McMansions on three and a half acres each, one-hundred-seventy middle-class starter-type homes on a quarter acre, and fifty duplexes on a quarter acre, an elementary school, a middle school, and a high school, along with a joint-use park shared with the school district, and roads. It was just under Four hundred acres outside of town.

Only one other construction company had bid on the new development. Yes, it was Davis Homes. I actually negotiated with John for building supplies, where we came to a fair, and within the range of industry standards, price, but it was still lower than average.

Davis Homes filed an unfair trade practices against us. Their lawyers, however, did not do their homework. Mom and I were the "owners" of "Polk Homes"; Kate and John were the "owners" of "Householder Building Supplies," AND since the marriages, we had formed a new parent company, "Polk-Householder Builders and Supply." It had been our lawyers' idea to protect all of us. So, buying from our own company was not a problem.

The judge ruled in our favor and Davis had to pay our legal fees. For a while, Davis Homes had it rough. Joanne almost lost her job.

Polk Homes was then about twice as big as Davis Homes.

By the time we finished the "Golden Ridge" development, Davis Homes had secured a development next to "Golden Ridge," called, "Sunset Ridge," which was almost too big for them. But, since I liked competition, I arranged an employee exchange with Davis Homes, and they were able to finish the job. Most of my guys returned to me when the project was done. That year, I met Joanne at the Annual Home Builders Gala, and she asked me why I had lent Davis Homes the workers.

"Well, I guess I wanted to spread the karma."

Joanne had remarried, one of the minor owners of Davis Homes, Robert Davis, the son of Samuel Davis. At that time, Kate returned to where we were standing. When Joanne saw that Kate was five months pregnant with twins, Joanne excused herself as tears were forming in her eyes.

When Kate gave birth to little Rose and James Polk, it was a happy time in the Householder-Polk households.

A few years later, John and Mom retired and settled into the spoiling grandparents role.

When Sam died Robert became the owner of Davis Homes.

Life continued on. Sadly, a few years later, Robert Davis was killed in a car accident and Joanne became the owner of Davis Homes. Joanne was a good secretary, but she could not run the company. The company was about to go under, it was about to become worthless; she was losing employees, and could not supply good bids for projects.

Kate suggested to me that we could buy Davis Homes. I called Joanne and gave her the proposal. She accepted; we took over Davis Homes. We hired all their employees and Joanne, too. Joanne became the director of our Davis division.

Joanne and Kate sat down and discussed the new dynamics of the company and our relationship. Joanne was humble and thankful that we had saved the company; after all, Joanne had three children, she had two with Robert Davis and he had adopted her first child.

Joanne explained to Kate that she was sorry for what she did to our marriage, and explained why she did what she did, my long hours and mostly her own insecurity made her feel alone and abandoned. Her boss played on her feelings and took advantage of her, grooming her to be his mistress. After she married Robert Davis, she understood that running a construction company required a lot of time away from family. Joanne and Kate became 'friendly' coworkers— I kept out of the relationship.

"Silver Ridge," "Golden Ridge" and "Sunset Ridge" became the premiere housing developments in the area. Mom and John retired and were great grandparents until the day they went to heaven.

Kate and I ran "Polk-Householder Builders and Supply," until James and Rose finished college and took over from us.

Kate and I are in the spoiling grandparents business now. Joanne never remarried and became a spoiling grandparent, herself. I hired all three of her children, and they get along with our kids on and off the job.

Joanne and I are now friends, I guess, no need to carry pain around when I have my beautiful Kate by my side.

We all agreed NOT to tell any of the kids that Joanne and I were once married no need to add drama to the little community of "The Ridges" as the locals call it.

Mountain Ridge High has a pretty good football team and baseball team, and all the girls sports teams are rated number one or number two in the state. Sitting in the bleachers, watching grandsons run for yardage, or watching granddaughters pitch a softball no-hitter can make a grandpa so proud. Go Mountain Lions!

By The Way the athletic fields at Mountain Ridge High top rated thanks to "a local" construction company's tender care.

Now, all I can say is, "Thanks Mom for the set up!"

The End

12