All Comments on 'Mom has Needs, Son is a Man Ch. 02'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey just wanna say awesome story last time. Maybe you can put a scene where the son piss and cum in a bowl of cereal and have the mom eat/drink it all. It would be hard for the mom too cuz it would be morning piss. I would love to see some piss on food play where the boy pisses and cums on food and the mom eats/drinks it for her son.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just a slight error with names. Tommy then Hunter

Baldy11Baldy113 months ago

Fantastic stuff so far! Maybe he gets to breed his new submissive as man of the house! Maybe mom secretly always wanted more kids? Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

makes the heart pump

grumblebum1grumblebum13 months ago

All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is a fantasy and not a real story.

IF it`s a fantasy why does age matter?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! I would like to see Tommy make his mom into his private slut. He needs to dress her and form her in all aspects! Maybe some piercings or tattoos?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave it a 4.

I enjoyed the progression of their relationship. When he entered her that very first time and when he was about to cum he pulled himself out of her and blew his was on her tummy and breast. Had it been me I would have looked straight into her eyes and whispered...."I'm going to fill your womb with my baby batter mom. The man in me wants to breed his woman. I want to fuck my baby in you mom."

Her response will determine our future together. If she looked afraid and said: "No, baby. You can't cum in me. I'm ovulating and you might get me pregnant." The I see no future in our relationship. On the other hand, if she response with: "Yes baby. Breed your woman. Give your mother your beautiful baby. Our beautiful baby lover." This response would bind us a future together for ever.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great start to the series. Looking to see if they fuck in front of her husband where she expresses why it started?

DEMB88DEMB883 months ago

Would love to see some exhibitionist play, but love that she is already his sub. Can't wait to see where the story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Give us more! Just a little constructive criticism about the hubby's career. Being a utility lineman is considered a first responder & in no way a demeaning job like you insinuated. I know for a fact that line workers, either at a utility company or contractor, routinely bring home 6 figures +. You said his accident occurred in 22. I retired from the trade in 16 with 38 years so I know the scale has climbed significantly in that time. I've lost friends & coworkers to electrocution & other accidents over the years so this part really did sort of hit home with me. Overall you're hitting a home run. Now let the bull do some breeding!

Babo66Babo663 months ago

Loved it 5 stars

rodavrodav3 months ago

I really like this story, very exciting specially the dialogue. The treatment of the son towards his mother was so intimately loving. But then towards the end of it became disappointing when suddenly it became rough and somewhat sadistic and saying “slut” words. It became non erotic.

Also there was a big thing missing. With the son so desires his mother so much kissing almost every part of her naked body why he skipped kissing, licking and devouring the very place of his birth, his dear mother’s vagina? Hope the mother as an older woman has pubic hair and not shaved.

I could only give 4 stars because of the disappointing rough and degrading part towards the end of the chapter.

I’m still very eager to see the next chapter. I could and guess that the mother and son will end up having intercourse right in front of the quadriplegic husband

tallman441tallman4413 months ago

Excellent story. Need mom to acknowledge he is man of house and is entitled to all privileges. She needs to giver ownership of her body and pussy to him. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story but didn't care for the part where he is slapping his mother 5 stars

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift2 months ago

I'm eagerly awaiting more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, very well written and the storyline... well I couldn't stop reading once I started. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent storyline. Well written. I disagree with the various criticisms. And you shouldn't introduce piss until much later if it turns out she loves being degraded. Which would be hot, but keep the pace you have. A little reticent. Maybe she wants to decend into the depths of depravity - I certainly think he does - but let her grow into it.

Also, I think they should both revel in the fact that it's incest. He already does. I think her next development should be acknowledging, at his instigation, that she LOVES that it's incest. That no other sex will ever do. She wants her son's cock in her. She wants her son's cum in her hole.

And he needs to make her admit that she WANTS him to impregnate her. She wants living proof of their incestuous sin. Because she loves it!

And since you've planted the seeds of cuckoldry, I look forward to them lewdly fucking in front of the husband (because she loves him! And wants to give him pleasure! And enjoy the lewdness of it herself!)

Might even be fun to have him get an erection! With no other reaction at all! And maybe she jerks him to orgasm. Telling him how much she loves fucking their son. And that she wants his baby. And after he orgasms, he smiles. And perhaps dies peacefully in his sleep that night!

But I hope you don't get into BDSM or truly over-the-top stuff. You've been realistic so far. Keep it up!

Lakshu786Lakshu7862 months ago

Please upload next part ASAP.. Intrest will fade away with more delay 😔

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Have her give him a name, kind feel like sir or master is played out daddy is kind of to maybe big daddy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

where is part 3???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Liked the story the sex they had was strong but didn't like the slapping part 4 stars please continue maybe mom becomes pregnant and her husband passes away and the live together as husband and wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...