Mom has Needs, Son is a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy: So you liked it?

Jessica: Yes. Yes I did. Happy?

Tommy: Not really. Still doesn't change the fact that you entered my room and saw me masturbating naked without my knowledge or permission. You didn't even knock.

Jessica: Jeez Tommy....Okay, how about this.... you get 1 free pass to enter my bedroom without knocking. Happy?

Tommy: I have a better idea Mom. How about...an open door policy? Since you so like to enter rooms without knocking, why even have doors closed or locked?

Jessica: Tommy, that's taking it too far. I change in my room and....

Tommy: I know. But you saw me at my vulnerable moment. It's only fair I catch you off guard too.

Jessica: It won't be catching me off guard if I already know you're going to be creeping by my bedroom.

Tommy: Well, we'll just have to wait and see. No more closed doors, deal?

Jessica: Gosh, okay. Whatever it takes to end this conversation.

I was kinda flustered, because I admitted to my sin. But this conversation was turning me on. I kept thinking about his dick. His penis was flashing in my mind and I just wanted to pounce on it. But this was my own damn son, how could I? As much as I was desperate for a good fuck, the mother in me was still fighting with my own sexual demons. I was just hoping my son would take some initiative and make a move. Admittedly, he had been pushing the boundaries of our relationship lately and alluding to getting physical with me, but he wasn't making any solid moves. Even if he did, I wasn't sure how I would react. I reciprocated and enjoyed our kiss the night before, but I don't know if that should or could be repeated.

As my inner sexual animal was growing wilder. I needed an escape, an outlet. My toys weren't satisfying enough. I had no time to go out and seek people and date. I couldn't divorce my quadriplegic husband. His disability meant I was obligated to provide long term care for him, until he miraculously recovers or dies. Dating again would be a huge risk. What if men who I date won't understand my situation? What if they want to get serious and committed? They wouldn't want to be with a woman with a disabled vegetable of husband and an adult child. I was essentially a single mother trying to navigate these thoughts. I had no options. I thought a no-strings-attached relationship just for sex would be the best option. Morally, ethically, I had no issues, since I had learned of my husband's cuckold fetish. It was very freeing to learn that. I knew if I satisfied my sexual urges with another person than my husband, at least my husband would have been okay with it, if he was still cognitive.

With that thought and intention, I downloaded Tinder on my phone to just see what's out there. Now, there was another problem. I hadn't been out in the dating pool for over 20 years. And things were drastically different now. Secondly, I had no good pictures of me that were recent. Just then, the thought occurred to me about the pictures Tommy took of me last night. I hadn't seen them yet. And I didn't feel like I looked presentable enough to put up these pictures on a dating app to attract a guy. I was reminded of the conversation with Tommy about him taking a few pictures of me today, to which I had agreed rather hesitantly. But now, I needed these pictures too. I went to my closet to pick out some flattering outfits that would be appropriate for Tinder.

The Photoshoot

That evening, when I was done situating my husband in the guest room again. Tommy & I had dinner together, as usual, talking about trivial things like his school, sports and friends. As I was clearing the dishes and went to the kitchen, I was thinking of a way to bring up the topic of the photos he wanted to take, but I didn't know how to bring it up. I was hoping he would take the initiative and remember. Unsurprisingly, he did.

Tommy: Mom, once you're done with the dishes, what're you doing?

Jessica: I was just going to put on some music and read my books on the couch, as usual. Then get ready for bed.

Tommy: But Mom, remember, I wanted to test dad's phone camera with you....

Jessica: Oh yeah....I guess we can. And it's your phone, Tommy.

Tommy: Right! I uhh...right...uhmmmm..I'll be waiting.

Jessica: Haha okay, how about you get changed and ready for bed and once I put the dishes away, I'll get my makeup done, put on a nice dress like the other night and come downstairs. You can take pictures of me then, deal?

Tommy: Sounds good. But Mom, no makeup.

Jessica: Honey, but I want to look presentable...unlike last night.

Tommy: Mom, you're naturally very pretty. You don't need makeup.

Jessica: aww...Thanks honey, but I'm getting older and I need to look better with makeup.

Tommy: What do you need to look better for? I'm just taking some photos for me.

Jessica: Well, there's something...I should have good photos of me too, right? (I didn't want to tell him that I wanted these pictures for my tinder profile)

Tommy: You should...And your best photos would be without makeup.

Jessica: You really think....I'll look good without makeup?

Tommy: Yes Mom. You always look pretty. Natural skin is the best, isn't it?

Jessica: hmm.. I guess, okay. Well, I'll be ready quicker then.

Tommy went back up to his room. And I went to my room to pick out a nice outfit for the photoshoot. I had never done something like this and was very excited. I rummaged through my closet and finally found a dress that I last wore to a Christmas party years ago. I had doubts if it would still fit me. I got changed into it and as per our new house rule, left the door open. I had a feeling Tommy would come creep on me. And I sort of welcomed that thought. It felt naughty and exciting. But I didn't hear him so I figured he was still in his room across the hall.

I went to the bathroom, undressed, freshened up, put on my perfume for some confidence and got into the dress. It was a one piece bodycon backless dress, with a zipper around the back, over my butt. I wasn't as fit as I was a few years back and the extra cellulite around my belly, hips and love handles showed. The dress took me some effort to put on as I stood in front of the mirror in my bedroom. It was way too tight for my liking and wasn't very comfortable. It was also surprisingly short and just ended a couple of inches under my butt. I thought maybe I should look for another dress and was about to rustle through my closet again, when my self-criticism was interrupted by my son's voice.

Tommy: That looks good, ma. Keep it on.

Jessica: TOMMY! Gosh you scared me. (He was standing by my bedroom door, leaning in partially. I had forgotten about the open door and wondered if he saw me change. Did he see me naked? I was startled, nevertheless)

Tommy: Sorry, Mom. Didn't mean to scare you. You look hot in this dress. Are you ready?

Jessica: Uhh...It's not the most comfortable, but uhmm..glad you like it.

As we were walking down the stairs....

Jessica: How long were you standing there? I didn't notice you.

Tommy: Not too long, just a couple of minutes.

Jessica: Tommy....did you see anything?

Tommy: I saw this really hot woman...

I chuckled, blushing and playfully pushed him. I hadn't been complimented like that in forever. Something about Tommy and my relationship was different now. There was this tension in the air. This air of awkwardness but above all a very sexually charged energy. Once we reached the living room, Tommy asked me to pose and I struck a couple of poses, but he didn't like them. So he asked me to just be natural and be myself, loosen up and try to do things around the room, like walk around. Sit on the couch, pick up the magazine from the coffee table. He particularly liked it when I bent down next to the coffee table. I know exactly why. It showed quite a bit of cleavage from the front of my tight dress. Tommy kneeled down to be at my level as I stayed bent and he clicked a few pictures of me in that position. I wasn't particularly smiling, more so posing like a model.

Tommy: Oh Yea, just like that Mom. Gosh, you should have been a model. You're so hot!

Jessica: Hahaha Tommy, you're so funny.

Tommy: Hmmm... I like this view Ma.

Jessica: Well hopefully they like it too..

Tommy: They? Who's they?

Jessica: Ooh, It's uhh...I was thinking of taking your suggestion and joined a dating site. But I don't have any good pictures of me.

As soon as I said that, Tommy's shoulders shrugged and his body language changed. His face had a visible frown on it.

Tommy: Oh...you're going to date again? But I thought you didn't want to....you're not divorced or separated yet...and what about dad?

Jessica: It's.....not what you think honey. It's kinda hard to explain.....You know your father's situation. And I'll still care for him. I just... at my age....you need uh...companionship.

Tommy: Companionship? What's that supposed to mean?

Jessica: Well, you know what I mean. Your mother is a woman too and all women have needs.

Tommy: I see...I know you're a woman mom. A very beautiful, hot, woman.

Jessica: Yeah...and the only man who flirts with me lately is my own son....

Tommy: Is that not enough?

Jessica: Honey....you know it's not the same. You're my son.

I now got back up on my feet and sat myself on the couch. My dress was so tight the bottom helm literally dragged up as the dress hung snug on my body. I struggled to hide my panties from coming into view of my son and his camera. The dress was really tight and clinging to my skin, showing off folds around my thick waist. The change in my posture had also caused my neckline to drag down lower and deeper, giving my son ample view of my deep cleavage. To the point, my midriff now felt the cold air around too.

Tommy: Why not mom? I'm a man too.

Jessica: Tommy, you've been trying to push your boundaries with me. And...it's just not right...

Tommy: Is it right to date other people while still being married to your disabled husband?

I remained silent and just looked down at the carpets. I knew it wasn't ideal but I needed a man and I know my conscience was clear since my husband wanted to watch me with another man to satisfy his cuckold fetish too. But how do I explain all this to my son? Yes he was an adult man, but was he mature enough to understand kinks and fetishes? He was only 18.

Jessica: Tommy....you don't understand...

Tommy: I understand everything. You want a man who could make you feel like a woman again. You need a man. I need a woman. A mature woman who is experienced enough and can handle my penis.

Jessica: Gosh Tommy....

Tommy: You're a mature woman aren't you, mom? A MILF! You're so fucking hot...You're beautiful. I love you and you turn me on.

Jessica: I'm your mother....

Tommy: I know. That's what makes it hotter. It's incest, I know. It's taboo, forbidden, I'm well aware. And that's why it's sexy. It turns me on, and I know it turns you on too...

Jessica: Tomm...

Tommy: Does it not? Don't lie to me Mom. You know it turns you on. You saw my penis and then you waited for me to finish masturbating. You knew I was thinking about you...fantasizing about having sex with you and it made you horny.

I was dumbfounded. He was right. All these thoughts that I had buried deep down within me. These taboo thoughts that I had felt. I'd bottled them up and tried my best to not unleash them, were being thrown at me by my son. He was right. He was so attractive to me. He's handsome, he's caring, he's loyal, he's my family, I can trust him. He's got a magnificent dick. He's an adult. If nobody found out, I wouldn't be doing anything wrong. And I wouldn't have to go find another man. Who knows what bad intentions strangers might have.

This was my son. He knew my situation. He knew more about my predicament than I did. He was here to serve me, make me happy, give me the pleasure that I lacked. And yet, I was conflicted. I didn't know what I wanted. I was confused. I was startled, scared, anxious, nervous, afraid. But I knew one thing. I wanted to have physical intimacy. And the handsome man standing in front of me, was the safest best I had. Besides, he wanted me more. He desired me.

Jessica: Tommy....You're not wrong.

Tommy: See...Then what's stopping you....

Jessica: Tommy...it's not as easy for me as you think....Yes of course there's this taboo aspect...and it does make it hotter. But I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose my son. Not to my urges, not to your urges.

Tommy: Mom, you'll always be my mother. There's nothing changing that. And I'll forever love you as my mother. You've been a great mother to me. But I see you more than just my mom. I see you as this amazing woman who needs a man in her life. And I can be that man for you. You feel the urges too, and yes it's not normal, but neither is the situation life's put you in. I just want to step up and fill in the shoes of the man of the house. That includes taking care of the woman and her needs.

I remained speechless. This was a life changing moment in my life. My son had just made his intentions with me clear. He saw me as his woman. And something about this care, his love and his interest in me, made me overcome the taboo nature of the relationship he wanted with me. This moment would change the course of my life permanently, forever. My son was no longer just my son. He was now the man of the house. And he was here to step up to that role. I was still struggling with how to proceed and just sat there looking at my handsome son, who was just in his loose white tee and boxer shorts. If I allowed him to proceed, I just wanted to see what he would do and where this would go.

I now had tears in my eyes. Tears of realization, of joy, of pain, of confusion, of love but mostly tears of pride. I was proud of my son for showing maturity and understanding his mother. Such understanding, my husband lacked all his life. No other man understood me better than my son. And that made me cared for, wanted, needed and loved.

Jessica: Tommy...I.....I love you!

Tommy: I love you too Mom.

Jessica: Tommy... I don't know what to say or do...this is all weird and very new to me.

Tommy: I understand. Mom. I don't want you to ever feel uncomfortable around me. Just be yourself. Be real. You've got a lot of untold thoughts, unspoken realities, hidden desires in you. And I'm the only man who knows you, I can feel you. It's because I came from you, Mom. I was once a part of you. And I'll always be one with you. Our bond is like no other. It's the purest form of unconditional love. And I want to give you more love. I just want you to say yes....I'll never do anything you won't like. I'll never upset you on purpose. I'll always love you, forever. I'm here for you.

Jessica: Oh Tommy....What do you want me to say yes to?

Tommy: That's a good question. Well, you know how you were my date on my birthday....how about...Jessica, will you be my girlfriend? My lover?

Jessica: Yes.

Tommy: Well, as my girlfriend, I may want to do certain things....but if you don't consent, I won't. Do you understand what I'm saying Mom?

Jessica: Yes...

Tommy: Good. Now....back to the photoshoot.

I was suddenly confused. He took me on this roller coaster of emotions and my eyes were still heavy with tears flowing down my cheeks. My son then walked towards me and assertively put his hands behind my head, undoing the band in my hair, messing up my ponytail and setting my hair free. I was just sort of stunned and silent and allowed the universe to take over what was about to happen. I sat there motionless with my long hair now falling over my shoulders, my cleavage still amply on display, the helm of my dress now riding up to just cover my butt and my legs spread, giving my son the view of his birthplace covered by a thin piece of cloth, my panties.

Tommy then stood in front of me again and took some more pictures of me in that state. With dry streaks of tears on my face. He finally spoke after moments of eerie silence between us. There was sexual energy and tension in the air.

Tommy: Mom, I've got enough in this dress. You should go change and come back wearing something else for your next photo session.

Jessica: Oh....Okay...I wasn't planning on...

Tommy: A tank top or camisole... and your pajama shorts. It is bedtime afterall.

Jessica: Hmm.. Okay. Are you going to take more photos of me in those?

Tommy: Yes Ma. And remember, no bra....or....underwear.

I just gave him a naughty smile. I loved how assertive and demanding he was getting. It made me feel wanted. I had butterflies in my tummy and giggled like a teenager as I went upstairs to my bedroom to get changed. As I entered my bedroom, I left the door open and smiled again. The thought of being secretly watched by my son, as I changed, made me so horny. When I took that tight black bodycon dress off, I stood naked in front of the mirror. I took off my panties and realized how wet they were. I tossed them in the laundry hamper and observed myself in the full mirror. I didn't have the best supermodel body, but I could see why my teenage son was so infatuated with me. Or as he claimed, loved me.

As per his requests, or demands rather, I put on a thin sky blue tank top and my sleepy time pajama shorts with no bra or panties. Just wearing those and posing for my son was turning me on. All the forbidden thoughts and hesitation had now succumbed to my desires and feelings of being a woman. I left my hair loose and walked back down the stairs to the living room. He guided my hand to sit on the couch again and positioned me such that my feet were on the couch and my legs were wide open. He then proceeded to take some pictures of me in that pose.

Tommy: Mom, you have an amazing body. You're so damn sexy.

I just blushed as he continued snapping more pictures. Then he came forward and gently slid one strap of my tank top off my shoulder. He snapped more pictures and then slid the other strap off too. I was allowing my son to have liberty with my clothing, as he pleased. This whole situation was turning me on. It was a slow burn to insane ecstasy and I could sense a fire burning in my vagina. I wasn't wearing any panties, so if I leaked any more they were sure to settle on my pajama shorts. There was a shy yet naughty smile on my face.

Tommy: Goddamn, Mom...you make me so hard.

That's when I noticed the bulge in his pants. The fact that I was the woman who had induced that boner in my own teenage son, was so rewarding. I was vindicated. I was a woman again. I felt appreciated and chosen. I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. His boxers clearly showed a tiny wet spot at the end of his dick head. Now my eyes were fixated on his crotch and he was sure to notice.

Tommy: Like something you see, Mom?

Jessica: ummm.... (I was only able to elicit a suppressed moan)

Tommy: You've seen it before, haven't you?

I just nodded my head in affirmation. Words felt like a burden to orate at this point. My libido was reaching its peak and I was beyond horny.

Tommy: Isn't it a bit unfair that you have seen my most private organs and I haven't seen yours.

I knew where he was going with this but I remained silent. But the smile was off my face to a nervous look.

Tommy: Take off your top, mom.

I still remained silent. I hadn't undressed in front of anyone in years. Maybe my husband, but that too was years ago. This was embarrassing. I felt vulnerable. There was a voice in my head that forced me to do as my son wanted with me. And I slowly proceeded to take my top off over my head. I was so shy, I kept my eyes closed and another stream of silent tears flowed down my cheeks. For the first time, I was voluntarily undressing and putting my body on display for a man other than my husband. And this man was my own son. It felt unbelievable, but this was happening.