Mom has Needs, Son is a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her off my cock and pushed her back. She breathed a deep, loud, sigh of relief and I saw her face covered with a combination of my precum and her drool. Her eyes got teary again and she sat resting her back on the toilet seat. I allowed her to catch her breath for a few seconds and manhandled her head pushing my penis back in towards her mouth. Mom may not have been ready for another assault, coz she didn't open her mouth yet and was still catching her breath. With every deep, heavy breath I saw her breasts swell and heave.

Since Mom wasn't opening her mouth, I held her head to one side using my grip over her hair and slapped the side of her face repeatedly with my other hand.

Tommy: Open your mouth for your son's cock slut mommy.

Jessica: Aaarghhhhh

Mom gave in and opened her mouth to once again get penetrated by my massive penis. I then held her head and skull fucked the shit out of her so hard. The bathroom echoed with the sounds of her mouth.

Jessica: *gluck gluck* *ooomphh* *uughh* *mmhmmmmgmmm*

That's all she could say as my dick violated her the deepest ends of her throat, roughly rubbing through her tonsils. Mom's face was now a wet mess and was turning red. She was choking on my cock. She wasn't able to breath and pulled her off my cock again to let her catch her breath. Once again, while she rested back on the tank of the toilet, I laid a hard slap on her face, turning her head to the left covered by her messy hair. However, this time, she regained herself quickly and looked up at me with a smile.

Jessica: Gosh Tommy....I wanted this so bad. Do that again.

Tommy: Do what?

Jessica: Slap me, baby.

Tommy: You gotta say please first.

Jessica: Tommy, honey, slap me please...

Tommy: Not like that....Beg me for it and remind me who I'm slapping..

Jessica: Tommy...my son...baby please slap your mommy...I need you to slap your mother hard, honey...

I raised my arm high and it made her shiver anticipating a slap from my right hand. But I was now playing with her mind. Instead, she got a slap on the right side of her face from my left. It took her by surprise, but she had that wicked smile on her face. I realized Mom was a submissive and wanted to be treated as such. She enjoyed the pain and humiliation. I felt this strange power over her and a switch had turned on within both of us. Yes, we loved each other. But our language was complimenting each other. I was dominant and Mom was submissive.

Watching my mother enjoy the pain induced by my slaps had almost made me cum, but I held back and brought her mouth over my dick again. Then I thrust my dick deep down her throat until I felt the back of her throat again and finally my balls erupted. I ejaculated another load deep down mom's throat now. It was an amazing feeling cumming inside my mother's mouth. I could feel my penis go from hard to sore to soft and mom kept sucking my soft dick finally letting it out. She was tired again after her rough deepthroat and facefucking. I picked her up from over the toilet and held her up in my arms and hugged her.

Tommy: Was I too hard Mom?

Jessica: No, Tommy. You're just perfect. You're just the perfect man I could have ever asked for.

Tommy: Oh I love you Mom.

Jessica: I love you too Tommy.

We stayed there embraced skin to skin just feeling each other. After our intensely physical encounter, this was a rather soft, sensual hug. We finally separated our sticky bodies and Mom kissed me on my lips. We smooched again and Mom had calmed down. She wasn't crying anymore.

Jessica: I should really take a shower, but I'm so tired. You fucked your mother silly and I'm sore all over.

Tommy: I know how to treat my woman.

Jessica: Your woman...that sounds....so wrong, yet so good. I'm my son's woman. I'm yours honey. Want to go sleep in your mother's bed?

Tommy: I think we better call it our bed now.

That momentous night, our lives changed forever. Mom and I had broken the barriers of our relationship and begun anew, as a loving couple. There was one little secret Mom still didn't know. She didn't wipe that cellphone clean and I had access to Dad's emails on his phone. Please read the next part to find out what happens next in our relationship.

*****

Please comment your feedback and suggest which direction you want this story to go in. I want to stay away from involving other people with the Mother and son. I'd love to chat and exchange ideas on my email, feel free to message me.