All Comments on 'Mom Helps'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

5 weeks in the hospital and copays were eating his lunch? What? Did he have a $100,000 deductible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good.

I enjoyed reading this story but I wish you had gone into more detail about their talk to his sister.

clinton09clinton09about 13 years ago
Just what I expected

When I see a DaktoRto new story come out, I run, not walk, to see it. He is certainly in the top ten authors on this fine website; this is not faint praise, as it comes from another author who would like to think he is within that Pantheon...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A very good storyline

A well written story that centered on love more than sex. A beautiful and well constructed story that was very smooth flowing and enjoyable to read.

As with all good stories, I didn't want it to end.

Thanks for the good read.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 13 years ago
Wow

Great story, my fav will always be incest romance. Loved your story, and the way the law interpets sex between consenting adults this can be more real than you might think, thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A joke?

Broken jaw.

Cracked skull,

Broken neck with a total of eleven cracked vertebrae.

Both shoulder ball sockets broken.

Both clavicles broken.

Cracked skull,

Broken neck with a total of eleven cracked vertebrae.

Both shoulder ball sockets broken.

Both clavicles broken.

Sternum and three ribs broken.

And he’s still alive. I hope that’s supposed to be a joke?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hopefully in 18 years he will fall inlove with his daughter, the they could have a baby together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You Ruthless Fuck Happy Asshole

"When dad dies we can be a couple." What kind of asshole wife and mother thinks like that? A ruthless bitch that would stomp kitten for some dick.

You mindless heartless creepazoids!

Next you will be mating with afro-apes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bat...

As if hit by a ball bat? Would that be a baseball bat or a football bat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Piece of shit

i read only 1 page of this story and found it rubbish, didn't like that piece of work, no innovation but a body with various broken bones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

the story is more like anatomy class. FYI...cut that crap out and make it interesting. if we want to read all the body damages we can go to our local hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Good Story!

Ignore what these other jerks are saying. This is a good story and I would like to see another chapter. An Hoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What??

Lots of gaps. Unrealistic in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the nay-sayers, this is a great story!

At 18 years of age, the boy is testosterone-riddled, a mass of male hormones, and he's got to unload his young balls all the time. His mom is starved for cock; her beloved husband is sadly at death's door, and is unable to do her needy cunt any good. But life must go on, and mom's lucky to have a big strong son, though temporarily disabled. Like plenty of boys, he's deeply attracted to his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from as a little baby. That hole--his mother's incomparable cunt--is the safe, secure chamber that nature provides for her boy's big stiff prick and for all the great big doses of rich creamy semen he's got sloshing around in his young balls. Mom tells him, "Breed me!" and he realizes with awe and delight that his mother wants him to knock her up, make a baby where he was once a baby. He's filled with masculine pride, the pride of the balls-carrier, and shoots a great big twatful of his potent young sperm up into his mother's mommy-hole. They'll move to where no one knows them, a happily married couple, a young husband and his mature wife. He'll do what husbands do, keep his fat prick plugged up his wife's twat more than it's just hanging between his legs--if it were up to him his stiff dick would be permanently stuck up between his mom's legs. And he'll keep fucking babies up his mother's welcoming cunt, cute little incest-kids, his little brothers and sisters and grandsons and granddaughters. There's no end to the joy when a boy's prick and his mother's twat come together in a hot incestuous fuck.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story-nice people-hot sex

good story, nicely written-great sex thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

Loved the story and would like to see a second chapter on this story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Good story using a familiar theme. Like the breeding part at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
moms helps

would like a ch.2

keki123keki123about 8 years ago
"Mom and I are now living as man and wife."

Fuck yeah!!! Very nice mom-son story.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 8 years ago
I didn't like the fact that...

neither of them seemed to give a shit that the Dad was dying of Cancer. They come across as uncaring and highly unlikeable arseholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moral for incest love

Come on vertualatheist you are reading mom son fuck story man and dad tells her fuck ther son.i like this story 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
make her a widow

father dead. Son becomes her scion.. claims her as his bride and breeds her

johnstang2johnstang2about 6 years ago
How the hell

did they convince or get Angie to agree? That alone would have been worth exploring as a side story, don't you think?

ccs29745ccs29745about 6 years ago
Not bad

Good story, could do another part where sister joins in eventually.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
nice read

i like the tale. great ending. wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
trash

starts odd with him turning into blob man (all bones broken) and its missing a huge chunk of section she goes from cleaning him to the next visit hes climaxing but you dont explain what she did only that she did something and we are left to fill in the gaps of 3 missing days.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Good start but this story is not finished. I like stories that are logically developed. Also ones where the plot and subplots merge seamlessly. The reader needs to find out how the sister was informed of the entire situation. Likewise, based on the number of broken bones and types of fractures, what ability does the son have to earn a living. This story needs at least 2 chapters to finish this story. Resolving reasonable doubt in favor of the author, I rated this begining chapter 5 stars because of the psychological and emotional maturity of the mother, son, and father.

LechemanLecheman4 days ago

Hmm it finished abruptly but, under the circumstances presented, it was sufficient.

Yes, there could have been a follow up to tie the loose ends more abundantly.

Though, I felt the 5-week duration for him to heal was significantly short considering the level of his injuries.

Still, I enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
1159 Followers
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.