Mom, I'll Take Care of You Ch. 04

Story Info
An unexpected phone call.
2.9k words
4.58
13.4k
39
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

I arrived home later in the afternoon in a good mood. My friends saw Mom as a sexy woman, and they watched us fucking without realizing who we were.

I opened the door and noticed Mom kneeling on the carpet in the living room facing me. She wore a floral kimono I hadn't seen before.

"Lena, what is that all about?"

She bowed, "Sir was good to me yesterday and this morning. I thought about how I could do something nice for him, too. I devised a simple idea: I'll prepare a hot shower, soap you thoroughly, and wash it off. Would you like your humble geisha to do it for you?"

I smiled, "I am impressed. In such a short time, you turned into an obedient sub. And I also like the idea that you became my geisha, although I'd rather see you with sheer attire than the customary kimono. I accept your offer of showering me."

She grinned, "Sir, I know you so well... I'll go and prepare the shower for you."

I checked my computer for messages. Nothing was urgent. I undressed and went to the bathroom.

The hot water filled the small room with vapors, and the visibility was limited. I saw Mom naked as she waited for me to enter the tub.

She mumbled, "Sir, please, turn around, I'll do your back side first."

I liked her suggestion - Seeing her in the nude, partly obscured by the fog, was very erotic. My pecker thought so, too, and rose to the occasion...

I felt her tiny palms on the back of my neck. She must have stood on her toes to reach it. I bent to make it easier for her and heard her whisper, "Thank you. I forgot how tall you were. Each time I touched your face, I was wearing high heels."

I smirked, "Lady, perhaps next time you'll be naked but still wear your shoes."

She chuckled, "Sir, you are naughty."

Her hands descended to my back. She soaped it dutifully, but it felt like caressing more than rubbing. When the back was done, I stood up. She moved closer to me, lowered her hands to my glutes, and her breasts touched my back lightly.

I have no clue how the nervous system works, but the gentle touch of her voluptuous tits in my back triggered my cock for another upward motion. I was sure she knew what her innocent touch did to me but elected to ignore it.

I heard her mumble, "Did I tell you your ass is adorable?" I laughed.

She kneeled and did both my legs. She finished and whispered, "It's time for your front, sir."

I turned around, and she watched in awe, my cock pointing at her pretty face, "Sir, I stood behind you, and my hands haven't touched any erogenous zone yet..."

"Lena, stop pretending. You know you are as sexy as hell. You are naked, and your nipples poked my back. Do the front!"

The legs and neck were soaped already. She used a soft sponge to soap my chest. The gentle touch and seeing her beautiful boobs sway as her hands moved on my pectorals expanded my organ further. Lena moved to my upper abdomen, and her hands came dangerously close to my upward-looking cock.

At last, she dared gaze at my raging member, "Shall I soap your massive penis now or take care of it before cleaning it?"

"Lena, you did an excellent job so far, so you should get your reward now and wash it later."

Her face lighted, "Thank you, sir. Please sit on the ledge, and I'll do the rest."

I sat and observed her face. It was pretty and had 'pleasure' written all over it. Her lusty stare at my cock was the same I expected the hunchback of Notre Dame to have when he heard the prettiest girl in town offer to sleep with him...

Her lips spread widely and wrapped around my shaft effortlessly. Her bobbing was slow and methodical, and her soft palm rubbed gingerly my sack. Her speed increased slightly as the other hand caressed my ass cheek. Her pace intensified, and her hand moved to my crack, gently massaging the perineum with two fingers.

My pending orgasm was fast approaching, and I warned her, "Lena, better be ready. My seed is on the way."

Suddenly I felt a small finger invading my anus. It was unexpected but very arousing. I exploded in her accepting mouth a few seconds later. She kept her finger in my ass until I was done. When she milked me, her eyes were focused on my jolting cock, swallowing everything until the last drop.

Subsequently, she soaped both hands and gently rubbed them over my genitals, "Sir, you were exceptionally tasty today. Thank you."

"You welcome. Let's rest in bed."

"You can rest for half an hour, and in the meantime, I'll prepare dinner."

...

I watched funny videos on my computer when my woman worked in the kitchen. After 20 minutes, the smell of cooked food was overwhelming and reminded me I hadn't eaten for many hours. I walked to the kitchen, and I saw Lena dressed differently. 'Differently' was an underestimation - She wore a transparent yellowish robe that left nothing to the imagination. Her gorgeous body moved gracefully between the stove, the oven, and the kitchen drawers. I ogled her amazing breasts and almost forgot about the food. My mouth wanted to suck on her tits!

She turned around, saw me staring at her boobs, and grinned, "You wished to see me in a sheer cover, so I bought this Shein Asymmetrical Hem Mesh Kimono. Do you like it?..."

"I love it! Although watching your body in it makes me eat YOU rather than the meal."

"Sir, according to the holy bible, you are not allowed to eat your mother. Other things you do to her are immoral, too, but that is another matter. Let's eat the food first. I think you'd like it, and then we'll decide how to handle your other cravings."

I sat at the table, and she served an onion soup. When did she have the time to make it? I glanced at her quizzingly. Lena guessed my question before I opened my mouth, "Some of the stuff I made before. I just needed to add a few ingredients, heat it, and voila..."

The taste was like in a great restaurant - soft onion rings, white French bread, and Gruyere cheese in a delicious broth. Perfect! Mom loved watching my mouth full. Next, a medium rare steak fillet from the oven. She added several spices; the most noticeable was hickory. It was served with mushrooms and tiny red potatoes. Fantastic! The dessert was mousse chocolate. Mouthwatering!

"Lena, you outdid yourself! Unfortunately, it won't save your incredible body from my OTHER hunger.

She faked concern, "Have mercy on me, sir; I wore this kimono hoping you'll be nice to me..."

"Well, lady, I am willing to compromise - You'll forget your hope, and I'll forget you called this sexy lingerie a kimono."

"You are just a big bully. I am going to sleep now. Wake me up in two hours."

"Your meal was delicious, so I'll compromise again. I'll fuck you good and hard, and then you can go to sleep..."

She whispered, "No respect for oldies..."

I chuckled, "Lena, stop wasting time. It's bedtime!"

She grinned, "I hoped you'd ignore my begging and impose your will. Lately, your heavy body on mine feels so natural, and your hard cock is the best treatment for the constant itch in my pussy..."

...

We were naked in bed. I was between her thighs, leaning forward, holding her arms above her head. She pretended to fight me, "Sir, you didn't get a free pass. If you ask nicely, I may grant you access to my cunt."

"Oh, shut up, bitch! I'll take whatever I want. You better learn to respect your Master, or I'll have to tie you up, spank you and then fuck you senseless!"

"You are all talk! A Teddy bear who thinks he is Kim Jong Un..."

"Dear, you asked for it." I went to the kitchen, grabbed a rope, and brought it to bed.

"On your tummy, slut!"

"Dream on! I am tired of you. I plan to dress up and go for a stroll."

"No, you are not!" I forced her to lie on her abdomen and tied her four limbs to the bedposts. She faced me and smirked, "It won't help you. I know your heart is too good to hurt your mother."

"We'll see about that!" I took a large wooden spoon from the kitchen and showed it to her. "Your last chance; Will you obey and agree to be a willing sex slave and slut, or do you wish to feel this paddle on your skin?"

"Go to hell!"

She barely finished saying it, and the first blow hit her perfect ass cheek. She whimpered and seconds later whispered, "I am not giving in to your irrational demands."

I stroked her butt four more times, alternating between her cheeks. She tightened her lips, but I heard her moan softly with the last blow. I stared at her exposed cunt. As I expected, colorless droplets decorated her puffy labia.

"Bitch, I see you enjoy your punishment! I'll do it differently then." I pulled out a thick pink vibrator and placed it before her eyes, "As of today, you'll have two Masters; My cock and this vibrator. I won't let YOU use it yourself, but I'll use it on you. And now is the time to try it on. I shoved it deep into her well-lubed vagina and left it there. Next, I resumed my strokes, increasing the power. After five more strokes, her butt was red and raw. She tried her best to stay silent, but now and then, I heard a groan alternating with a yelp.

"Stubborn slut, will you obey your Master, or do you want to continue your suffering?"

"I'll never cave to your unacceptable demands!..."

I operated the vibrator on 'low.' She quivered, and her breathing stopped. Subsequently, her respiration and pulse rate shot up, and her body shook. It was apparent she was about to cum! I stopped the vibrator and hit her ass twice more before hearing her mumble, "Please, sir, that's enough. OK, I'll do it..."

"Sorry, it doesn't work this way. You showed disrespect to your Master. Your lame surrender doesn't count."

"Sir, I am very close to an orgasm. Let me cum, and then you can punish me as you wish."

"Unacceptable! An orgasm is a treat. You deserve only punishment." I slapped her tushie two more times and started the vibrator for five seconds before turning it off again

She cried desperately, "Please, sir, I cannot take it anymore. I'll do whatever your heart desires, but allow me to climax first."

I caressed her hair, "You are improving, but it's not enough. If I won't be tough with you, you'll forget your place tomorrow or the next day and rebel again. I want to hear you giving up on ALL your rights. From now on, you are my property. I'll fuck, spank, or sell you to my friends if I want to. Understood?!..."

I could hardly hear her meek voice, "Yes, Master. You were right. I am just a lowly slut who was destined to serve you. I caused you undue anguish, and I apologize profusely. Please forgive me, and I'll prove I can improve. You own me and can do with me as you wish. I'll be your obeying whore..."

"Now you are talking! I'll be nice and allow you to cum, but you behaved disgustingly before and don't deserve my prick." Next, I turned on the vibrator at the highest speed.

She gasped. Her body convulsed within less than a minute, and underwent a massive orgasm. I watched her tied body jiggling uncontrollably for the next ten minutes. I saw her beginning to sweat before turning off the vibrator. She collapsed on the bed and looked lifeless. I untied her arms and legs and patiently waited for her to wake.

It felt like an hour, but it was closer to twenty minutes before she opened her eyes, "Master, this was the most powerful climax I ever had! Thank you for tolerating my outburst. If there is one drawback to what happened, I won't be able to sit on a chair in the next three days..."

"For the short run, I do not see it as negative; You can lie down or walk until your ass feels better. And in the future, better keep it in your small brain - I am your ultimate boss. You do not want to ignore or refuse my instructions!"

She grinned, "Sir is right. I was a bad slut. I'll be much better..."

...

The following morning I woke with Mom's lips latched to my cock. It became her habit - When I was at home, her favorite waking-me-up method became a pleasurable blowjob. However, that morning, I wanted to eat breakfast first. I knew that sucking my pecker was a treat for Lena, so I could have her do it whenever I wished.

I gently but firmly removed her head from my growing organ, "Lena, I am hungry. Please make me an omelet, buttered toast, bacon, freshly squeezed orange juice, and coffee. After I am done, you'll be allowed to blow me. If you cannot wait, you can crawl under the table and suck me while I eat."

She cheerfully inquired, "After I do it, will you still call me Lena or... Monica?"

I smiled, "It depends on how motivated you are and how much effort you'll exert to satisfy me!"

"Sir, I'll do my best, and after my collapse yesterday, I hope to earn your pride in me again."

I sat at the table, waiting for the meal to be prepared. I checked the news on my phone - The whole world is going crazy these days: The war in Ukraine is a never-ending saga, the Republicans in Congress cannot agree on a speaker, Trump travels from state to state to appear in different courts, and climate change threatens humanity... I wasn't in the mood for pessimism and switched to funny animal videos.

Mom put everything before me and glanced at my happy face as I ate. A moment later, she slid under the table, unzipped my fly, and with a contented sigh, she wrapped her lips around my deflated penis.

Readers who never ate a delicious meal while being thoroughly sucked may not understand it; it's one of the most pleasurable experiences a man can have!

My cock was rock hard in less than a minute, enjoying the oral treatment of an expert. My focus alternated between the tasty fresh food and the fantastic blowjob.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I grabbed it and looked at the number. It was Gilda, my classmate. She sat near me in class and was always nice. She was an excellent student and told me she'd be happy to help if I needed it. When I was short on time and didn't have lunch, she gave me half her sandwich and an apple.

She never called me at home before, especially on a weekend. I was curious and answered, "Hi Gilda, I am surprised you called me on a weekend. Are you OK?"

She stuttered, "Weeell... I heeesitated beefore calllling you. I was embarrassed tooo talk to you heeere."

"Gilda, you worry me - Why do you stutter?"

"I draaank twoo glaases of wine befoore I got the coourage to caall you..."

"Talk to me. What's the issue?"

"Arti, I like you."

"Gilda, I like you too."

"You dooon't understand; I like yooou a lot..."

"I still don't see the problem."

"I loove yoouu!"

"But Gilda, you hardly know me. We occasionally talked in class, but we never had a serious talk."

"I knoow, but I am attraacted to yoouu like nooo other maaan before."

"Look, can we talk about it on Monday? My mother is here."

"Artii, I waant yoouu! And moothers suuck..."

I chuckled, "I know. However, I don't think it's a bad thing!"

I suspected she had difficulties with her Mom because her following sentence was, "If yooour Moom is like miine, she iis fuckked."

Gilda was really drunk! I smirked, "Gilda, my Mom is not fucked, but I think she will be soon."

"Whaaat do youuu mean?"

"Never mind. Go and rest now, and we'll talk again on Monday." I turned off the phone.

Mom's head peeked from under the table. She removed my member from her mouth, "Sir, I think she would like to date you."

"It definitely sounded like it."

"I enjoyed the double-talk about 'mothers suck' and 'mothers fucked.' I still intend to have my energy drink. And I loved to hear I'll be fucked soon..."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her face toward my tumescent prick, "Lena, you talk too much. Suck it, slut!"

She giggled and enveloped my pole again. I continued eating the cold omelet using my right hand. My left was busy tweaking Lena's rubbery nipple. As usual, I didn't last long. My spunk flooded her mouth as I munched on the last piece of bacon.

Soon after, she reappeared with a broad smile, "Thank you, sir. I enjoyed the drink and the discussion with Gilda..."

"Lena, there is a large whitish drop on your upper lip."

She licked it with her tongue and swirled it in her mouth, showing obvious delight.

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers