Mom, I'll Take Care of You Ch. 03

Story Info
Lena joins me at a school party.
2.9k words
4.58
14.3k
42
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,198 Followers

It was Sunday evening - Time to leave home and return to the college dorm.

Mom cried, "After years of being my loving son, you've become my man. I need you! How can you leave me?"

"Lena, I'll be back on Friday."

"I know, but when you are here, I feel much better. I love serving you, knowing you'll protect, guide, and make me a better woman."

"I'll be back in five days and spend the next weekend with you. By the way, on Thursday, we have a big party. The father of my classmate donated $1,000,000 to the school, and we'll celebrate it. Everybody is encouraged to bring a mate, so if you drive to the university on Thursday afternoon, we'll see each other in four days."

Lena's face lighted, "You know I'll gladly do it, but would you like your buddies to see you with your mother at a college party?..."

"They haven't seen you, and I plan to introduce you as my cougar girlfriend. I'll tell you what to wear, and naturally, we'll behave like lovers."

She hesitated, "Are you sure you want me there? I do not wish to embarrass you..."

I chuckled, "Lena, stop worrying. I know my friends. They'll be jealous of me having the prettiest and sexiest woman!"

"If you say so... What do you want me to wear for the party?"

"The short black evening dress that shows your fantastic cleavage with the shiny black 3" heels shoes. A touch of makeup and mascara with red hot lipstick will be perfect."

Lena giggled, "Do you plan to put me on display?"

"I want to be proud of my lover. Trust me, every guy will try to show off his girl!"

I carried my stuff to the car and returned to say goodbye. Lena's tears were pouring. I kissed her lips gently and couldn't resist tweaking her glorious tits. My cock began extending.

She grinned, "Nice to feel you miss me already... Think about me."

"Lena, who else will I think about while masturbating?..."

She laughed, "You are so naughty! Is this the same perfect boy I raised?..."

"Lena, it's your fault! If you weren't so gorgeous, my life would have been easier. I start thinking about your voluptuous body, and my cock loses it..."

She whispered, "You are so nice to me... Please be safe, and I'll see you Thursday afternoon. When you are less busy, call me."

I French kissed her and drove away.

...

I talked to Lena on the phone on Monday and then on Wednesday, reminding her to be the following day at the auditorium by 6 pm.

Thursday afternoon, I shaved, showered, and put on clean blue pants, a light blue shirt, and shiny shoes. I waited ten minutes for Mom in the parking lot. She didn't arrive. I called her and found out she got lost and would be there around 6:30.

I smiled to myself - So typical of Mom... She was great at home, but when she had to get out, she needed help. I texted her to call me when she arrived, and in the meantime, I'd join my friends.

By 6:15, four of my friends with their girlfriends were already enjoying the cocktail. Jeff smirked, "Arti, you couldn't find a girl to accompany you?"

I smiled, "Jeff, wait until you see my date. She is coming out of town and is slightly late."

Lance joked, "Is she a spring chicken you found in the nearby high school?"

I glanced at my friends, "Guys, remember the discussion we had the other day about the hottest cougars - Mrs. Johnson with blond hair and fake tits? And our gorgeous biology teacher? Well, my date is the most beautiful cougar I've ever seen. So you have fun with your dates, while I'll 'suffer' with mine..."

My phone rang, and Mom notified me she had reached the parking area. I told my friends I'd be back soon and went to pick up Lena. She was happy to see me and started apologizing; she mistakenly took the wrong turn and almost got lost.

I ogled her. She looked amazing! The short black dress hugged her fantastic figure, and the upper parts of her creamy breasts were nicely displayed with her generous cleavage. Her swaying walk on the high heels emphasized her shapely legs.

I kissed her gently, ensuring not to erase her red glossy lipstick, "Lena, I love the way you look! I want you to meet my friends. Remember, you are a widow, and I helped you overcome your grief. We began our affair three weeks ago."

She giggled, "Will they believe the story?"

"Of course, they will, especially after seeing us walking hand in hand and I French kiss you."

We entered the auditorium. I saw my four friends together from a distance. The girlfriends chatted in a separate area.

I approached my friends, "These are Jeff, Lance, Alex, and Tim. And this is Lena. Guys, what do you think?"

All four guys stood silent and stared at her. Alex was the first to open his mouth, "Lena, you are the prettiest one in the room. What are you doing with Arti? Join me instead - I am rich and handsome. I'll give you a daily shoeshine and let you ride me to the supermarket..."

Lena smiled, "Alex, I promise to consider your proposal seriously once I am fed up with Arti, but I still like him. A lot!"

Jeff's eyes were focused on her cleavage, "Ma'am, I may not be as rich as Alex, but I'll be your knight in shining armor and be loyal to you until death do us part if you give me a chance..."

Lena grinned and turned to me, "Arti, didn't you tell me all your friends have girlfriends?"

I laughed, "Lena, you are right. However, their brains get confused whenever these horny guys see an exceptionally attractive lady. Lena, I'll bring us a cocktail. These horny dudes will entertain you until I return."

There was a line, and it took me 15 minutes to return with our glasses. I noticed the girlfriends joined the guys, and they all surrounded Lena. The guys competed to get her attention, and three girls seemed upset. Only Jeff's girlfriend was talking enthusiastically with Lena and the boys.

I approached them, "Sorry, but it's time Lena and I find a place to sit, drink, and likely dance."

As we were leaving, Tim blurted, "Lena, my hobby is being a dancing instructor. Let me know if you are in the mood for dirty dancing."

Lena laughed, "I'll keep it in mind. Thank you anyway."

We went to sit in a relatively quiet corner. As she sipped her cocktail, I told her she left an unforgettable impression on my friends. I was sure Lena would be the main subject the next time we met. I was concerned the extreme attention she got from the boys may ruin the relationship with their current girlfriends.

She gazed at me, "I am sorry. I dressed as you requested and did not flirt with them."

I chuckled, "It's not your fault, but these guys could not take their eyes off you, and girlfriends hate when it happens."

"Is there anything I can do about it?"

"Yes, you can. Dance with me. We should hug and kiss on the floor. The guys and girls will see how close we are, and the perceived risk of you stealing one of the guys from his girl will diminish."

She laughed, "I forgot to ask you if you'd rather I call you Arti or Sir."

"Here, you address me as Arti, but the moment we leave, I am 'sir' or 'Master.' Let's dance."

The orchestra was playing slow music, and several couples were dancing already. We joined them. I told Lena to hug my neck, and I held her waist. Her raised hands separated the dress slightly from her ample tits. The view was mesmerizing!

"Lena, I love watching your terrific tits jiggling before my eyes. Look at me and kiss me. I wish to taste you."

She lifted her face, grinned, and kissed me gently. I spread her lips and slipped my tongue into her accepting mouth. I pulled her toward me, and her boobs crushed my lower chest.

"Lena, Your sexy body has the usual effect on me. My cock feels your body and starts misbehaving!"

She whispered, "I love to dance with you, but if you want me to take care of your excited tool at any time, I'll be happy to help..."

I smiled, "Can't you be less sexy?"

Her eyes glistened, "Is it what you really want? It's easy - I have in my car a baggy dress and one of the robes you hate..."

"If you do it, I'll spank you!"

She grinned, "It depends HOW you spank me. Your father did it in a way that invariably sent me off the cliff, and my orgasm was stronger than usual."

"Lena, we barely started. Give us time."

She placed her palm on my covered prick and whispered, "It's VERY hard. Shall we go to a quiet place and deal with it properly?"

"You are right. Let's go."

...

We strolled around. The bathrooms were unacceptable. We couldn't find a hidden place to get it on. Across the street, there was a Hilton hotel. I registered for one night, and we got a nice room on the third floor with a king-size bed. I noticed the large, softly lit balcony when we entered the room. It faced the auditorium. By now, many participants were outside to avoid the noise and get fresh air.

I called Lena to join me in watching the crowd below. She stood by me and placed her palm on my dick, "I thought we came here because you were interested in showing me your prowess..."

I smiled, "Indeed, I do. But the crowd on the street and the nice breeze here changed my plan somewhat. Lena dear, we'll use the bed later. I want to fuck you on the balcony and watch my classmates simultaneously."

She raised her eyebrows, "Sir, what will you do if they see us?"

"I'll say hello and enjoy our sex even more - Knowing them, they'll be jealous of me!"

"And what if one of the teachers notices us?"

"Lena, what two adults do after school hours in a hotel is none of their business. They can watch, but whatever we do is completely legal!"

She grinned, "You are the boss. What shall I do?"

"undress, and keep your high heels on." She faced me and seductively removed the dress, bra, and panties. She looked adorable under the soft light. The shadows her curvaceous tits made... And Venus triangle... My pole was at full mast in no time.

"Now be a good girl and undress me too!"

She giggled, "Yes, sir. I'd love to do it for you. I am so aroused that I tremble. I might get dizzy and grab the closest object..."

I laughed, "Lena, you'll have ample time to grab it, play with it, and fill your mouth with your favorite energy drink. Remove my clothes!"

She unbuttoned my shirt slowly, and her palm caressed my pectorals. She whispered, "You are so strong!" Next came off my pants, and lastly, my briefs. She ogled my erect cock, enveloped it with her tiny warm hand, and sighed, "Master, you are cruel. Not letting me play with my favorite toy."

"First, lean on the rails and spread your legs for me."

"Sir, I like this position. But are you sure the rails are strong enough?..."

I tried to push and pull the rails - Nothing shook or moved.

I pointed with my finger on the right spot. She leaned slightly against the rails, and her cute butt bulged backward.

I moved behind her, and my hard penis landed between her smooth cheeks. I aimed down and rubbed it with her juices. When it was well-lubed, I stopped moving and whispered, "Lena, my pecker likes it at your moist entrance. It feels so good!"

"Please, sir, put it in. Both of us will enjoy it much more."

"I don't know. I like it like that..."

"Please, don't torture me. I want you inside."

"Lena, you are losing it! Initially, you doubted the wisdom of sex on the balcony, then you didn't trust I checked the strength of the rails, and now you tell me how to use my cock?!... My impression is you do not deserve it tonight."

"Please, Master, PLEASE! I am sorry I misbehaved. Please fuck me..."

"Now you sound a little bit better. You do not deserve my infinite patience, but I'll let you off the hook this time. Don't let it happen again!"

"Thank you, sir. I am grateful."

I bent so the spongy head touched her soaked labia and shoved it in as deeply as possible. She moaned and held the rails for dear life. I began pounding her tight pussy, gradually upping the pace. She groaned. My palms cupped her tits and massaged them. Later, I lowered my right hand to her genitals and tickled her clitoris.

She held her breath for a moment, and her tummy arched forward. Subsequently, her body shuddered, and she screamed. Several people on the street heard the scream and looked at us.

Since the street was more lighted, it was easier for us to see them. But the balcony was not in the dark. We were fortunate the lamp was on the wall behind us. They saw we were having sex but couldn't recognize our faces. As Lena's torso continued to shiver, my thrusts turned faster. Soon after, I ejaculated in her womb, watching many students staring up in our direction. When we finished and slowed down, we heard the crowd cheer.

Lena was resting on the rails. I stayed with her momentarily and then pulled her back toward our room. I retreated slowly, ensuring our faces remained in the shade toward the crowd until they could not see us anymore. I closed the curtain and led Lena to bed.

She mumbled, "Sir, you were very naughty. You fucked me in front of a large audience."

I laughed, "Yes, I did. And I loved it! I'll brush my teeth and be back in an instant."

I exited the bathroom ten minutes later. Lena was sound asleep. I covered her beautiful naked body, moved to the other side of the bed, and went to sleep too.

...

I woke up with my prick inside Mom's mouth, "Sorry to wake you earlier than you wanted, but it's Friday, and you need to go to class in half an hour. I'll be driving home soon, and with your permission, I hoped to get my energy drink before leaving..."

"Lena, you behaved perfectly last night and earned it. By the way, did I ever mention that I love to watch you suck me? Your luscious lips moving up and down on my cock is an extremely erotic sight!"

She smiled, "Thank you for the encouraging words, sir. Every time you wish to watch it again, hint..."

Her lips latched to my growing rod, and it reached its full length shortly after. Her expertise astonished me. How she could accommodate my extended organ without gagging was beyond me. Even if she were able to push it into her pharynx and the orifice of her esophagus, I'd expect some air blockage. But she made it look so easy!... The feeling of my cock being squeezed deliciously between her tongue and palate was indescribable - One had to feel it to understand.

I came downloading gallons of goo into her hungry oral cavity. She grinned as she swallowed it, "It was a nice appetizer, sir. I feel better now. Dress up, go to class, and I'll see you home in the afternoon."

We left the house together. She drove home, and I went to school.

...

The first hour was boring, and I was half listening. I went to the bathroom during the break and sat on the toilet. I was dozing. Suddenly, I woke up hearing familiar voices. As they were peeing, Alex talked to Jeff, "I am telling you Arti's date was hot! I wish I could have her. I'd fuck her senseless day and night!". Jeff laughed, "I agree, she was such a MILF. Imagine she'd agree to a threesome. Her tits were gorgeous. If I could tit-fuck her and cum down her throat, I'd die a happy man!". They finished peeing and left the area.

I chortled. Lena was now the hottest commodity among my friends. Nice to know...

I waited a couple of minutes and left the toilet. My friends' words kept creeping into my brain, and I was too distracted to think about my studies. I was happy when the last hour ended.

As I approached my car, I saw Alex and Jeff again. I went to say bye, but Alex stopped me, "We lost you and Lena last night. You probably continued dancing when we went outside to vape. You won't believe it - A naked couple was making out on a third-floor balcony. It was in front of us! She leaned on the guardrail, and he pounded her from behind. I am telling you, I always thought you could watch live sex in the Red Light district in Amsterdam, not here..."

I couldn't hold my smile, "Guys, you are right. Watching everything from the auditorium would have been nice, but I was busy when it happened."

ragal2
ragal2
1,198 Followers