All Comments on 'Mom is a Mess'

by MagnusRhodes

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 5 years ago
Excellently done sir!

Nicely done, I thoroughly enjoyed your tale of lust and Mexican food. Not overly burdened with back story it ripped right along, well paced, well written. Well, I'm just going to have to read it again.

ncpetencpeteabout 5 years ago
Fun Story

It was like winning the Lottery, just with nachos.... Had a good laugh, and a happy ending to go with it. Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The feels in this story man. I blame my allergies for my wet eyes. But thank you for the amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent Story

You had me from the first page. Great read, the story flow’ed without a lot of excessive byline or background. Keep up the good work, looking forward to your next publication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well Done

This Story had a Great Line all the way .. And the End was Just Great keep up the great work .

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Very well written

Nice to read a double happy ending. The making love was exceptionally tender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn

This was a damn good read! I can't wait for more of Alex though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story drags the reader in by the heart.

It’s not that often that a story has such a powerful effect on me. Like another commentor mentioned, those damned onions appear at the most inconvenient times. They make the reader all weepy for some odd resson.

If my comment makes little sense, I blame that on the onions.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
awesome story

He tells it as he sees it, and as it happens. We get so far into his experience and perspective that the story is like sitting there hearing it in person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Vin diesel

My aunt was in the restaurant business.

There's no way a career waitress comes to work in high heels.

She'd have blisters the size of pancakes.

And if she ain't real, then this whole thing ain't real

MagnusRhodesMagnusRhodesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for your kind words! I am glad the humor and emotion both came through. I laughed and cut onions while writing it so it makes me happy that you felt the same.

Re: Damn - Chapter 19 is coming Tues/Wed and 20 is gun b gud. Probably next weekend.

Re: Vin Diesel - I hate to break it to you, but she ain't real. If it's a choice of footwear that breaks your immersion then I am sorry for you and can't help but wonder why you're here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
vin

Its from xXx, the movie.

I made a joke of a reference which wasn't caught. Its okay. I still very much liked the story, cheese dick.

MagnusRhodesMagnusRhodesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: vin

Yeah, big woosh on that one. Haven't seen it. Sorry and thanks. I'm a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
my 2 cents

A very good story. I liked it and where this could go. I hope you will write more to it. I will read your other story and look forward to more stories from you. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
ABSOLUTELY -

Beautiful!! Ten stars, if I could!

Made me laugh, made me cry , made me horn..........

......well let's not go there. Great story!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
Really good one!

Enjoyed the way you wrote this...thanks!!!!

Caz_yes_I_didCaz_yes_I_didabout 5 years ago
A well written story

I really enjoyed this story, so well written. it might be just a story, but I cried at the end.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

One of the best I've read in months. I liked the intensity, the humor and the love between mom and son. I wish I could give you ten stars.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Full of sad hope and good writing.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 5 years ago
At the heart of this mess...

There is a really touching, lovely and poignant little story.

I know this was written as a vignette, and I do love Alex's gifts, but you've shown a real touch of something special here, and beyond Alex it's this story and its humanity that makes me want to see just what other stories are lurking inside of you.

I'll be watching you!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Great

This was the first of your stories that I read and must say it was a great one. The close bond between mother and son and I can relate to the feeling of wanting to take care of your mother. Beautiful.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 5 years ago
A fine bit of erotica.

This was a really well-written story. You had patience, worked the dialogue nicely, built up to the action and when it finally came, made it very hot. This was just a terrific tale. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good!

I’m not a big fan of multi-part stories. That’s not a knock, it’s just me.

I really liked these two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I read

this line: Mom was fierce back then, even fearless; pissed off at the world and determined to carve a piece off for me and her and hold it up by the balls screaming in victory. But it all came slowly crumbling down as a monotonous reality set in; the bills mounted, the broken relationships piled up, work stagnated, and hopes dissolved into a mess of failures and shattered dreams.

and I skipped the sex part and read only the end. What a way to describe the maladies of modern life!!! Powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just re-read this again.

Certain stories I’ve read, I go back to when I get bored with current posts. This one is at the top of that list. Really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great read.!

Not often I comment on this site but credit where credits due. That was a good, enjoyable read.! Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one of the very best

Captivating to the end, my favorite love story. Five star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chili Con Carnage

That was worth reading just for the phrase, "chili con carnage". It's a ridiculous premise, of course: "the magic motheruck that fixed everything." But it's so well written that the premise is forgiveable. This is the first of your stories I have read. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First time ever....

This is the first time I have aver commented on a Literotica.com story and I must say this one was magnificent. I read a great deal from a number of different genres and this is one of the most uplifting stories that I have ever read. Thank You MagnusRhodes. It's good to read something that is so thoroughly enjoyable to read, and at the same time interesting and meaningful from a human interest standpoint.

JobewonJobewonabout 2 years ago

This might be the best story I’ve read on here! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story you made it seem so real wish you would have continued with them going forward with love and happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story I was hoping he would be able to take his mother away for a better life but you need to continue with this till they reach there new life together. Gave it 5 stars.

py_studiospy_studiosover 1 year ago

I know the Gods is a statement of the possibility of more than a single God however every time I hear it I cannot help but think it sounds ghetto. Love the story though.

OI8U2OI8U221 days ago

Good story that could have been great. Showering together wasn't enough, there should have been something at the end. Jax and his mom just needed to stop at a motel for the night. There they could have truly enjoyed each other's bodies and fucked the shit out of each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous