Mom is Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
152 Followers

I cleaned the house, not that it was dirty, but I dusted, took the trash out and washed any dishes that needed washing. I did the laundry, rolling her socks up and putting them away for her. Her panties I folded and put them away. She was never shy or embarrassed by the fact that I did her "unmentionables". She knew it didn't bother me. I go to the store for her all the time to buy her feminine products when she asks. Tampons, pads, summer's eve douches, whatever she needs. I am not embarrassed. I was keeping busy, letting my cock rest. I had jerked off a lot the past two days and my cock was getting to that point where if I moved just right I got an erection due to the sensitivity of multiple stroke sessions.

I showered and relaxed on the couch and soon dozed off. I was dreaming of her. She was walking around the house in nylons. Dark ones that shined in the light and had those sexy seams that went up the back, following the curves of her legs. I grew hard, and even as I slept I could feel my arousal. She had on little black panties and a sheer black lace trimmed bra that did nothing to hide her nipples as they poked at the material. She looked gorgeous. Sexy. She paraded around for me, teasing me, lifting her leg up and sliding her hands down along the soft silky material and caressing her legs. She had on black high heeled pumps than caused her calves to pop and look even more sexier than usual. In my dream I was stroking my cock for her, showing her how hard she made me. My cock was thick and rigid, throbbing with an ache as it strained in my hand from the amount of blood flow coursing through it. She lifted her arms up behind her and danced for me, turning and shaking her ass, pulling her panties up between her two glorious cheeks and bending over.

I woke up to a loud smacking sound and realized Mom was standing there watching me. She had dropped her hard leather briefcase when she walked in and saw me. I lay there with my cock out, stroking it in my sleep. I was rock hard, shaved and totally exposed. She had her hand to her mouth in a gasp. She stood there staring at me. Speechless. I was still holding myself when I realized what I was doing and quickly put my cock away and pulled my shorts up.

Mom turned away finally, still unable to say a word as she stood there. I got up and went to my room and sat on my bed. I was actually embarrassed. Not that I had been caught jerking off, but because I hadn't intended to get caught jerking off because I didn't know that I was. I sat there for awhile wondering if I should go down and talk to her. She masturbated, she wouldn't judge me or look down at me for it. I could always bring that up if the conversation became a disciplinary one. I paced in my room for awhile before I went down stairs.

She was sitting in the living room in her chair drinking a small glass of bourbon. Her shoes were off and her feet were exposed. Not a good sign for me to see those at this moment. I pushed those thoughts aside and sat down on the sofa quietly. She didn't look at me for the longest time. I think afraid to say anything. Nervous. Embarrassed herself maybe.

"I didn't know..." I said finally, breaking the silence. She took a drink and slowly turned to me.

"Didn't know what, baby?" She asked.

"That I was...you know...I was asleep."

"You do that in your sleep?"

"Not that I am aware of...I've never..I mean, wet dreams yes, but I have never pleasured myself."

"Did you at least enjoy it?" She asked, taking a big drink and finished the last of it. She got up and poured another glass for herself and one for me.

"Well, I always enjoy it, don't you?" I asked, then almost kicked myself for asking her that.

"Uh..well...we're talking about you here, not me." She said, sitting down and crossing her legs. She looked down at her drink momentarily before looking back up at me.

"But you do...right?"

"Will...baby, that's a bit personal don't you think?"

I looked at her and dropped my head as if to say "Really, Mom?". I sat up and took a drink. "How personal can this conversation be? You just caught me jerking off in the living room. But no, I'm the deviant I guess." I said and got up and walked to my room and closed the door. I really think though that I am the deviant. I sort of chuckled to myself as I stood there in my room looking at photos of us two having fun at events and in photo booths. Just the two of us against the world it seemed.

I heard a knock on the door and she opened it and stepped in. She walked over and slid her arms around me and held me close to her. I could feel her face pressed against me. She kissed my back. I wasn't wearing a shirt. Her hands touched my stomach and I could feel my erection growing.

"I'm sorry, baby..that's just not a conversation I have had with anyone. Of course I enjoy it. Who doesn't? It's pleasurable."

I felt her hands open up and lay flat against my abs. I am not muscular. I have a nice toned body since I do work out, but I am not into getting big, just in shape. Her fingers slowly ran up and down my abs, feeling the contours.

"I'm not embarrassed that you saw me, you know. I am more embarrassed that I didn't know that I as doing it." I said, holding her hands to my skin. She kissed my back again with little affectionate kisses. I was more aroused now than before and my cock was straining in my shorts. Her kisses and her hands were driving me nuts.

"I just wasn't expecting...that, when I came home. I left early since my arbitration meetings got rescheduled. If it's any help...I can see why you have so many girlfriends." She said, slightly laughing, trying to break the tension. I laughed.

"Nice huh?" I asked, testing the waters since she tossed that pebble.

"It's nice. Bigger than your father's was." she said. "You are more handsome than he was too, and have a much better body."

I felt her fingers gently squeeze me and I knew she was getting aroused. I reached back and put my hands on her and felt her warm body, sliding my hands up and down until I heard a soft moan escape her lips.

"I like...looking at yours too." I said, rolling my eyes at my basic response. "You're beautiful, and sexy and my father was fucking stupid for running away. I would never have." I added, bravely turning around. She stepped back a little and looked up at me, and she looked ever so beautiful. Her eyes soft and brown stared up at me without blinking. They flicked back and forth over mine.

"I have to tell you something, Will...I have to confess...I saw you last night too." she said. "With my sock, and I watched you as you...came. You looked so handsome though, very sexy like that."

I remembered the puddle that I thought was from me. It was from her! "And you got aroused?"

"I..." she said, I stopped her.

"I saw the puddle," I said, putting my hands on her hips and sliding then up and down her sides. "I thought it was from me, and I have a confession...I watched you do, and I masturbated as I watched."

She looked at me, not shocked, not embarrassed. She smiled. "Is that...am I the reason why you masturbate?"

"Yes." I admitted, and it felt good to say it. I was relieved that it was out in the open now. Her hands moved to my waist as down to my sides. "I know that I shouldn't, you're my mother, but I can't help it, and I don't want to try. I enjoy it when I think of you."

She looked down as she moved and felt my erection. She looked up at me and then back down. I was expecting her to move away quickly, but she didn't. She did the one thing that I had been dreaming about. She reached down and felt it through my shorts. She slid her hands along the length of my bulge. "Seeing you was the reason why I was masturbating last night," She said, stroking my cock as she gripped it through the material and felt it's girth. "I was...imagining what it would be like..."

"I leaned down and kissed her, softly and licked her lips, pushing my tongue between them and finding hers ready to receive mine. I sucked on her tongue and she moaned. Her hands reached behind me and caressed my ass before she reached to my sides and tugged my shorts down. My cock sprang free and she took hold of it and again moaned as she felt it's bareness and the heat coming from it. It was hard and it felt huge in her small hands. She stroked it slowly and gently and I could feel the ache in my balls. I groaned as I reached down and pulled her shirt out from her skirt and slid my hand up her blouse to her small breast. She moaned, kissing me more passionately. She stepped back away and unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She stood there in her tiny bra and looked at me. She looked down at her little perfect breasts and at me. "Don't look at me like that," I said, "You're sexy and your perfect." I pushed my shorts down and kicked them aside as she smiled and finished undressing. She was about to take her nylons and garters off when I asked her to leave them on.

I looked at her naked body. Her nipples were pink, round and stiff and her belly smooth and flat and she had a little belly button. Just a bit further down her dark pubic bush. It was a nice dark brown and soft to the touch as I reached up and felt it under my fingers. I dropped down to my knees in front of her and inhaled her aroma. She was wet and aroused and I could smell her pussy's delicious scent. It was intoxicating and far more aromatic than her panties ever could be. I slid a finger up between her her lips and pushed it back into her folds and drew it back as I watched her juices trail down my finger. She moaned and smiled proudly as I looked up and her and licked my finger.

Mom stepped back and scooted back onto my bed and drew her legs back, exposing herself in all of her wet and beautiful glory to me. Her lips parted, showing me her labia and erect clitoris. Her pubic hair grew down the sides in little strips along the sides of her pussy. Not thick and wild, but lush. She hadn't been expecting this so I doubt she shaved unless going out on a date hoping to get lucky. I had always fantasized about her having a lush growth of hair so I was perfectly fine by it. I leaned in and smelled her again and got lost in the aroma for a second before letting my tongue taste her for the first time, directly. Her labia parted as my tongue glided along the inside to her clit. It was staring at me, waiting and begging me for attention. I licked her little button and when it shot forward more I sucked on it. She moaned loudly as she watched and held her legs back. She reached down and used her fingers to pull back her little silky soft clitoral hood for me and smiled as I sucked a little more. She tasted delicious. Her pussy seemed a constant flow of moisture as I slid a finger inside and felt her heat and her wetness. Her pussy gripped my finger nicely as it moved back and forth.

"That's it right there, baby, lick momma's pussy really good...make me cum, baby." she moaned, falling back on the bed and opening her thighs wider. Her head tossed side to side as she palmed her breasts and toyed with her nipples. I moved down and stuck my tongue in her rectum and she cried out, digging her fingers into her pussy. I was in pure heaven as I tasted her tiny asshole and smelled her pussy as she fingered it and made it cream. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to her pussy. I started licking again until she arched her hips and came. He cried out and flowed her delicious juices over my tongue. When I was finished and she had relaxed I got up and pressed my cock against her lips and slid it back and forth between her lips and over her clit. She moaned and leaned up and looked at me. "You want this?" I asked, gripping my cock and waving it at her.

Her lips parted and she sat up and moved in close. She took my cock in her hand and licked the pussy juice and drops of precum dripping from the tip. She moaned and took my knob in her mouth and sucked. Looking down, seeing my mother enjoying my cock was a dream come true. I had fantasized about this, jerked off to this thought and now there I was living it. She would tell me later that she hadn't seen or even had a cock since I was born. She was always too busy and focused on me and her education and career to even think about sex. I am only the second person that she had ever slept with, and she hopes, the last. She may not have sucked a cock in 20 years but she was sure good at it. She licked my knob slowly around the diameter and then took me little by little into her mouth until I was all the way inside. My balls slapped her chin as she sucked me back and forth, licking my cock along the length and moaning. I had been jerking off since last night, I wasn't about to cum anytime soon, but she was doing a pretty damn good job at getting me there.

It is the sexiest thing to see your own mother enjoying your cock. Seeing those lips that kissed you goodnight, your boo boos and when you did good, seeing them wrapped around your cock is unbelievable. I ran my hands through her hair and pumped my cock back and forth for a few minutes before I pulled away. I needed her. I wanted her, and I wanted to cum deep inside of her. She positioned herself on her back length ways on my bed and drew her legs up as I got between her and aimed my cock at her pussy. She arched her back and tossed her head back as I pushed in slowly and filled her up to my balls. Her heat was immeasurable and her wetness lubed my cock better than any lube I had ever used. I almost came right away at the sheer pleasure of her pussy. She gripped me and pulled me in and as I drew back I could feel the pull on my cock as if it wouldn't let me go. I started my pace slow and gradually picked up my speed. My cock was rock hard as it went back and forth into her. Beads of sweat trickled down her brow as she moaned and cried out with each thrust.

"Oh baby, yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me, fuck momma's pussy, baby." she moaned, coming over my cock, her juices flooding out as I pulled back and squishing as I went back in. I wanted to fuck her all day long, and pulled out as I felt my cock getting ready to blow. I crawled down and licked her juices dripping down into her ass and around her pussy. She was frothing and delicious. I entered her again and went back to fucking her. I leaned down and we kissed again, our tongues twirling around each other tasting and licking. She moaned at the taste of her pussy on my tongue and licked my tongue of everything I had from her. "You like that pussy too, Mommy?" I asked, pumping her. She moaned, eyes closed and her head rocking on my pillow.

"Yes, baby, I love my pussy too."

"What about your ass? Do you like it in your ass?"

"Yes, baby I do...I like things in my ass."

"Do you masturbate that way?"

"Yes...I love fingering my pussy thinking of you fucking me in my tight little ass. Do you want to fuck mommy's ass, baby? I want you too!"

"I will, soon, but now I want to just watch you as I make you cum again."

"Yes, baby...I'm cumming too..." She cried out, cumming again as I arched back and blasted my hot load inside of her. We came together again, this time with each other. My shoulders tightened and I held my cock into her as I emptied my balls of everything it had. Her thighs wrapped around me and pulled me into her as I slowly pumped, milking my cock. We kissed s I collapsed over her. She rolled onto me as I lay beside her, kissing and tonguing each other. Our hot juices dripping from her satisfied pussy. She relaxed in my arms and was breathing heavy, catching her breath.

"Fuck..." she breathed, kissing my chest. "Where the hell did you learn how to fuck like that?"

"College." I laughed.

She laughed and rested her chin on my chest and looked up at me. "What did we just do though? Are we alright?"

"We're fine. No one needs to know." I said, brushing hair from her face. "We love each other, right? I can't stop feeling what I feel, and I can't just forget what we did just now."

"I don't want to either. I am happy with you. Even before...I was happy, and I loved being around you, and now I can be with you." She said, crawling up and kissing me around my neck and up to my lips. She looked me in the eyes and smiled happily. "We should probably get dressed and get ready for dinner."

"No, let's not get dressed. In fact, lets not wear clothes at all anymore. I love your body and I love looking at it, and desiring it."

"That's sounds fun...but we should shower though. I am a sticky mess." She smiled, kissing me.

LonRivers
LonRivers
152 Followers
12